Music and More Entertainment Reviews

Music and More Entertainment 2
Music and More Entertainment 3
Music and More Entertainment 4

Lenard · Married on 09/20/2014

Music and More was perfect for our wedding. They no how to plan and work with you, but not be overbearing or unresponsive. They played great music. They were super nice and accommodating during the normal little hiccups of a wedding day.

Sent on 12/31/2014

Kara · Married on 09/04/2014

Brian was absolutely fantastic! We could not have asked for a better DJ. He understood my vague descriptions of conflicting music tastes, kept my music tastes appropriate for the family atmosphere, and kept us on time with our schedule. Everything was absolutely perfect and was so great to have. We reccomend him 110% for anyone in Nor Cal/Bay Area looking for a DJ. Thank you for giving us an amazing evening and one to remember forever :) - Kara and Matt

Sent on 12/31/2014

Bryan made our wedding what it was. It lasted to midnight, with a packed dance floor until the very end, all thanks to Bryan. Family has not stopped talking about how great the wedding was, and we know it was because Bryan kept the party going!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Teri · Married on 07/26/2014

Sean absolutely "made" the reception. He totally understood, and stuck with, the tone that my daughter and son-in-law wanted at their reception. He kept things moving along at a great pace and the dance floor was never empty. He is so classy and professional. I am so grateful that we hired him!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Sean provided us with GREAT dance music and when appropiate, great fill in music. He was very flexible staying after hours that were preset and got a feel for our group very quicky. I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 01/13/2015

Erin · Married on 05/17/2014

Sean & Co was an absolute dream! He kept our wedding moving and everyone dancing he was completely thorough and helpful. It was awesome!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Lisa · Married on 04/26/2014

Sean with Music and More Entertainment was awesome! He stepped in last minute for us because the DJ we previously hired had double booked. He was very professional and handled things so smoothly. The day of the event I turned things completely over to him and he was amazing! He kept everything on schedule and I never had to say a word. He was friendly and funny and a big crowd pleaser! I would definitely recommend him and will call him for my next event!

Sent on 01/15/2015

Kathleen · Married on 11/02/2013

Extremely professional and a real "people person". He was our DJ at our large wedding (over 350 guests) reception held at our country club. Our guests had nothing but positive comments about Bryan's organizational skills and out going personality. He made a large function feel like a party in our home and had all the guests dancing. No easy feat since the average age was 55 plus years! I would highly recommend him for any function requiring a DJ!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Erin · Married on 10/26/2013

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Bryan with Music & More Entertainment! He provided us with DJ/mc services and lighting for our Sacramento wedding. As we live in the Bay Area, we conducted our first meeting with him via FaceTime, and knew immediately that he was the right fit for us. Each interaction we had with him left us even more excited for our reception, and confident to know that we were in good hands. We appreciate his emphasis of being a facilitator rather than an entertainer, as we have been to several weddings where the DJ seems to be there to promote himself. Bryan was professional, fun, thorough, and delightful to work with. We had ideas for our reception that we were excited about, and Bryan used his experience to expand and perfect our ideas to create a fluid and fun reception! Bryan was on top of every timing detail throughout the reception, worked seamlessly with our venue coordinator, and read the vibe of our guests perfectly. We didn't want the night to end!! Thanks, Bryan!

Sent on 01/04/2014

Shannon · Married on 08/30/2013

Bryan was absolutely amazing!! Since we live in LA we weren't able to sit down and go through everything but Bryan took what my husband and I came up with and made even better. Everything for the ceremony was great and the dance floor was packed from start to finish. He has an amazing energy and made us feel so special. I would recommended him to anyone who wants to have the BEST event :)

Sent on 09/12/2013

Lindsey · Married on 08/24/2013

Music and More is an awesome company! Bryan did an amazing job at our wedding. Our guests loved him. I will recommend Byan and Music and Moore to everyone I know who is in need of a DJ. I had friends that came up to me at my wedding telling me that they wish they had Bryan as their DJ at their own wedding because he was that good! I couldn't have been happier with my DJ choice.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Sarah · Married on 08/24/2013

Sean was our Wedding DJ and we were more than happy with the service he provided. During the planning process Sean was helpful but not pushy. He was open to any ideas that we had and had ideas of his own for things we could not decide on. He kept the night moving seamlessly and kept our guests on the dance floor until we had to leave. We got a lot of great comments about Sean from our guests after the wedding and have already recommended him to a recently engaged friend!

Sent on 12/20/2013

Sean did a great job at our wedding, all our guest were up and dancing the whole time. I loved the music choices and the fact that he really listened to everything that we wanted and asked for!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Jimmy · Married on 07/14/2013

Sean from Music & More Entertainment was phenomenal! He ran the whole event for us and was so organized. He never made anything stressful, and he kept the spotlight on us for the special day. You didn't even notice he was there, yet everyone was dancing and having so much fun — what else could you ask for? Great guy, perfect value!

Sent on 12/18/2013

Chad · Married on 05/25/2013

If you are looking for quality, professionalism, execution, and commitment, then Music & More Entertainment is your answer. We went with every option from sound to lighting, and from start to finish, we could not have been more happy or satisfied with the service and attention to detail that Sean provided. He met with us personally a few months prior to our wedding day to discuss options and arrangements, and he followed up just a few days prior to the event to make sure every detail was covered. He was one of the first there on the day of the wedding setting up everything from lights to our indoor as well as our outdoor sound system, and he was definitely the last to leave. Simply stated, we can't stop talking about how great he was and how well things went. From his work during the ceremony, to his introductions of the bridal party (with pre-selected music included), to the reception, to his incredible ability to keep the dance floor packed from 7pm to midnight, to the groom begging for more songs at the end of the night, we cannot thank him enough. He made it all happen, and we are so very grateful. He is the ultimate professional and truly unmatched in his field, and he is the best we've seen. Thank you so very much Sean for making our day so incredibly special and so absolutely perfect!! This is a day that we’ll clearly remember forever.

Sent on 06/14/2013

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2013

Bryan was our DJ for our wedding and did an AMAZING job! He was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process and made everything so easy for us. He also was able to get all of our guests on the dance floor, and because of it our reception was a blast! I work with Music & More quite a bit as I am a catering manager in Tahoe and I can always count on the team to provide excellent service. Thank you for being a part of our wedding too!!
    ~ Lauren & Jamie Swing

Sent on 06/07/2013

Heather · Married on 04/28/2013

Great job and very helpful leadership when needed!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Ali · Married on 03/16/2013

Bryan Greenwalt was the perfect DJ for our ski wedding in Tahoe. He navigated both the ceremony and reception music seamlessly. Bryan provided an outdoor sound and mic system for the wedding ceremony - then a full indoor set up for the reception plus great lighting to help animate the ballroom. Bryan was incredibly easy to work with from the start - very professional but also laid back and calm. He listened to our vision of how we wanted the wedding to feel, and provided really valuable suggestions on how to make the event flow. During the event, he MC'd beautifully and chose music that kept all generations on the dance floor the entire night. Thank you Bryan for making our wedding so memorable for not only us, but for our guests as well. I highly recommend Bryan!

Sent on 04/01/2013

Heather · Married on 09/21/2012

Bryan was fantastic!! He was organized, very professional, easy to work with, the perfect DJ!!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Milan · Married on 08/25/2012

My wife and I got married this year on 8/25/2012. We elected to use Music & More Entertainment because of the outstanding personal referrals we were given pointing us to them. Sean handled everything we needed for our wedding with regards to music and entertainment. My wife and I have nothing but good things to say about him.

He performed his duties as MC without flaw as he helped to move things along, but didn't undermine the things that were important to everyone at the party. His music selection was fun and appropriate with a natural flow. I can't say enough good things about him!

Without hesitation, I would absolutely recommend Sean and Music & More Entertainment to my closest friends and family for their party needs.

Sent on 08/29/2012

Jacqueline · Married on 07/29/2012

Would recommend to anyone. Was exactly what we wanted .

Sent on 08/29/2012

Megan · Married on 07/21/2012

Bryan from music and more entertainment was great! He really made our wedding perfect. From the ceremony to the reception all the music flowed perfectly. Our guests are even asking if they can have a disc of all the songs he played! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Megan · Married on 07/21/2012

Bryan from music and more entertainment was great! Our wedding flowed perfectly! The music was exactly what we wanted. He was very personable with the guests and got everyone involved. Our guests are even asking if they can have a disc made of all the songs he played! It was amazing. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Bryan was recommended by a good friend of mine. She promised he was great, but leading up to my wedding, I was starting to get nervous. I was expecting more meetings, more communication, more lists. I was nervous that if we didn't talk extensively then he wouldn't get the vibe I was looking for or understand "our vision". I was so wrong. He knew even better than I did! Bryan did a perfect job. 10 out of 10! He was respectful of my "do not play" list and very understanding of my day-of stress. He added fun, excitement and energy without being cheesy or pushy. I never believed there was much to playing music at an event, but after working with Bryan, I am convinced that DJing is an art, and Bryan is a master!

Sent on 09/06/2012

NOTHING BUT THE BEST -

Last May I got married and hired Music and More entertainment. Sean was our DJ and he did an amazing job. I can't even begin to tell you how happy we were to have him. He is very professional and takes his job seriously - which we really liked. He is organized and makes sure to stay in contact with you so that nothing is left to the last minute.

When the wedding day arrived we were impressed by everything. Sean did not need any assistance setting up and knew my venue and what needed to be done. He did sound tests to make sure everything was working correctly and it of course was. For the actual ceremony, he was able to put a wireless microphone on our officiant and the sound level was perfect. Everything went flawlessly and every word was heard loud and clear. My music for walking down the aisle was exactly how I wanted it to be played and the transitions between songs went smoothly.

After the wedding Sean chose a number of songs to play as guests were visiting with each other. The song selection was appropriate and the music was not overpowering. He was really good at evaluating the atmosphere and deciding what music would work best. Unfortunately I did not have a wedding planner but luckily Sean knew what to do. He helped move things along in an organized manner and made sure nothing was missed. He announced our entrance, the cake cutting, the first dance, and then opened up the dance floor!

After the wedding he said a final congratulations and was so sweet to us. He even followed up with us after the wedding to see how married life was going and to again tell us how great a time he had at our wedding.

These people are truly the best. Sean is the one vendor I recommend to EVERYONE without question. He could not have done a better job and he made the night one to remember forever.

Stephanie and David