Muse Studios Reviews

105 | Ashburn, VA

105 Reviews for Muse Studios

• I

Ida · Married on 04/01/2013

Azin did my make up for one of my close friend's wedding. I was very happy with my make-up. All my acne scars were covered and my skin looked even and clear. The makeup matched my skin tone and dress perfectly. My make-up looked fresh all night and lasted. As a result, I felt great and my pictures turned out flawless. I was super happy and would choose Azin over and over again. Not only does she do a great job, she also has a great personality. She listens to her clients and truly cares about them.

Sent on 04/06/2013

My hair and make up were extremely important for me and before having my hair and make up trial with Azin and Azita I went to couple of other hair and make up artists and had trials with them and I was disappointed with all of them.
    After having couple of disappointing hair and make up trial I had lost hope and my anxiety level had elevated. when I first met Azin and Azita I told them about my concerns about my hair and make up and the look I was going for , for my wedding.
    My skin is not perfect and I have some scars from previous acne . I also had some recurring acne as a result of all the stress I had. Azin did such a fantastic job not only on my trial but also on my wedding day!! Not only she did a fantastic coverage for my skin, she also did an amazing job on my make up. She did a very chic and elegant make up for me which was very well suited for my bridal gown.

Lets get to my hair now!! On my trial day I showed Azita a picture of an updo which still to this date I am amazed how she managed to make my hair look so beautiful and exactly like that picture.
    As it was getting closer to my big day I had a completely different hair style in mind and I send the picture of the new hair style to Azita.
    My wedding hair was just gorgeous!! I was so happy with my look all night!! My hair was half up and half down and it lasted me all night :)

On top of all of that, Azin and Azita have such great and friendly personalities. Starting my wedding day with Azin and Azita was the best decision I made for my wedding. They were super professional and they showed up to my suite at 8:30 in the morning!!
    I give them two thumbs up and I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to have a beautiful hair and make up on their wedding day!!

Sent on 04/06/2013

Henna · Married on 07/27/2019

Hire her, brides

the reason why I put 4stars for flexibility, is because she’s always booked, she’s just that good! Best decision ever made to go ahead and hire Azin and Rita (for hair). I’m very satisfied, I mean look at the pictures (no filter btw). ALSO , on top of her amazing talents, she is an ABSOLUTE delight to be around! I freaking love her personality

Sent on 07/30/2019

All I can say is that my hair and make-up were absolutely PERFECT on my wedding day! I honestly could not have imagined it to look any more beautiful than what these ladies had done. You honestly get what you pay for, and hair/make-up on your wedding day is so important. Totally worth it! I cant stop looking at our wedding photos. Thank you ladies! You were an absolute joy to work with and my family/friends loved working with you as well 

Sent on 07/09/2014

Somayeh · Married on 06/29/2018

3.5

One word: Amazing!
    I have hired Muse Studios for my wedding hair and makeup services on June 29, 2018, of course after trials with many other ones. Both Azin and Nadia are truly Pro's at what they do. My hair which turned out to be a piece of art, stayed intact for over twelve hours! And my makeup of course was so natural but yet so fabulous! I truly felt like a queen for the whole entire night! Their personalities and attitude were outstanding. They worked with me every step of the way from trial to the wedding. Azin was always there for me to answer any questions and concerns I had prior to the wedding. She was never hesitant to share her experience and thoughts, and I am greatly appreciative for that. Every bride will be under a lot of stress prior to the wedding, and knowing that you are working with a group of knowledgeable and cooperative vendors is a blessing. Specially vendors who will go out of their way to help you and decrease your level of stress just like Muse Studios!

Sent on 07/28/2018