Muse Studios Reviews

105 | Ashburn, VA

105 Reviews for Muse Studios

I cannot say enough good things about Muse Studios. Azin is an absolute artist when it comes to make up. She paid such close attention to everything I said and asked for from our very first conversation over the phone, and provided the best advice to bring my ideas to life. I had so much fun at the trial and even more fun on wedding day. She is professional, responsive, detail-oriented, beyond talented, flexible, accommodating, and sweet as can be to top it all off! Nadia did a beautiful job on my hair, as well! I don't have the most cooperative hair in the world (coarse and curly) and she created the softest, most beautiful bombshell curls to create the look I was after. And she was so much fun to have around! I really enjoyed talking to her during the trial and the wedding day. These two ladies were amazing. Not only were they willing to spend NYE day getting me ready for my wedding, they did it with big smiles on and were so much fun to hang out with. I was already so happy that day, but just got my pictures back yesterday and was blown away by the hair on make up on camera. You will be the happiest bride ever with Muse Studios - TRUST ME!

Sent on 01/13/2015
  • Z

Zohra · Married on 10/12/2014

I want to begin by saying I had such a great experience with both Azin and Azita. They make such a great duo. My sister, mom and I all were worked on for my sister's party and we received so many compliments that night! Azin made sure to ask me about my thoughts on makeup and what I wanted which most makeup artists don't do. Azita spent time and asked me what style I wanted my hair and if it was turning out the way I wanted. I could not have asked for a better experience! I would definitely recommend both Azita and Azin to future brides and bridal parties!

Sent on 10/14/2014
  • Z

Zohra · Married on 10/12/2014

Sent on 10/14/2014

Belqis · Married on 10/12/2014

Azita and Azin did an amazing job on our hair and makeup for a party we had the day after my wedding. We received so many compliments and couldn't have been happier. Despite being late that morning, Azita and Azin worked with us and did everything to make sure we were happy. They are both so sweet and honestly provide the best service!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Behshid · Married on 09/21/2014

I cannot speak highly enough of Azin and Azita and their service. They are very talented makeup artist and hair stylist!
    From my very first meeting with them it was clear how experienced and capable they are. At my trial, I was unsure of exactly what I wanted my hair to look like. Azita was incredibly patient and redid my hair at least 4 times until it was just right.
    In my wedding day, Azin and Azita did also one of my friend and bridesmaid’s makeup and hair, they look positively stunning. Azita was so calm and put my mind at ease on my special day and Azin tried to entertain me and relieve my stress.
    My makeup looked beautiful and so natural in pictures and in person. I also noticed that she only uses high quality products. Our makeup and hair were stunning and everyone looked fantastic. They made sure that each person was comfortable with color choices and the amount of makeup applied and hair style. They are very professional. My Hair and makeup lasted my entire wedding day. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup!
    I would recommend that any bride who is looking for a great hair stylist and makeup artist book an appointment with Muse Studios Hair and Makeup Artistry.
    I just wanted to say thank you so much to Azin and Azita for making me look like a princess on my special day. You ladies are so nice and did an amazing job.

Sent on 09/25/2014

Azin did a phenomenal job with my makeup for my wedding. It turned out even better than I expected, she was prompt, courteous, and helpful in many ways on my special day. I would highly recommend her! Thanks again Azin!!

Sent on 09/06/2014

Elnaz · Married on 08/23/2014

Muse Studios provided professional hair/make-up services on my Engagement Photo Session, Wedding Day (Bride, Bridal Party, and Family), as well as Wedding Post Session.
    Azin and Azita are extremely talented professionals that go above and beyond to create a look that suites your personality and style. I could not have asked for or imagined a better experience with a team that pays a tremendous amount of attention to details to create a FLAWLESS look and experience. Attention to details, organization, time-management, team work, and professionalism are a few highlights of the type of service provided by the amazing ladies of Muse Studios. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my special day even more special.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Azin from Muse Studios was absolutely wonderful to work with. She not only listened to what I wanted in my make-up look, but she also provided great guidance to help me refine and improve my ideas. More importantly, she did everything with a smile, and was such a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Azin / Muse for other brides!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Donyanaz · Married on 07/12/2014

10 stars would explain better for the highest quality of Make up and Hair service that Muse Studios provide. Working with Azin and Azita caused the best look that I've ever wished for my big day. Starting the day with these lovely ladies made me so relaxed and happy. This energy maintained till the last moment for me.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Azin did an amazing job!! She made me feel so relaxed on my wedding day! I was really impressed with her work and professionalism. I'm going to recommend her to all my family and friends for sure.

Sent on 07/13/2014

Pooya · Married on 06/07/2014

Azin is such a sweetheart! She did an amazing job on me!! And not only me, my mom also got air brush with her...She looked stunning!! everyone were talking about it.. My mother in law, wanted a very simple make up ( she doesn't wear make up usually) and Azin gave her exactly what she wanted!! We all loved our make ups!!
    Weddings are very stressful but if Azin is doing your make up, then you don't have to be worried about your look at all!! She will do an amazing job!
    She is not just your make up artist, she is a sweet friend with great ideas/solutions if you need help!! I just can not tell you enough how she made my life easier and more beautiful!
    Love you Azin joonam and thank you for everything!!!!!!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Kat · Married on 05/25/2014

Azin & Azita are absolute professionals and SO incredibly good at what they do. I got so many compliments on my hair and make up, and the pictures look perfect. They are fun to hang out with, professional, and so knowledgeable. Worth every penny I would recommend them to anyone!!!!

Sent on 06/17/2014
  • User4203222 · 2+ years ago

My conversations with Azin were great. She answered all my questions and started by having me send her pictures for hair and make-up that I wanted. The trial was amazing, I felt like a princess. Azin took great care of me, and highly recommend the air brush option. Flawless make-up and dramatic appeal which is what I wanted. Hair was performed by Nadia who did a very good job. She perfected my hair and during the wedding day it looked spectacular. Wedding day, believe it or not but Azin out beat the trial. She had some special tricks up her sleeve. I actually didn't think that was possible. For my trial, I did a bridal shoot and I can't wait to see the wedding pictures to compare but from what I've seen and all the compliments I've received - I can verify that she's truly a 5/5 and more! Honestly, spending the money was an issue for me in the beginning, but I realized this is a special day and hair and make-up is worth every penny. I obviously can go on and rave about Azin's work , but more than that it was fun and relaxing - which was tough with two wedding ceremonies.
    My planner did a great job by recommending Muse studios. Kudos!

Sent on 06/25/2014

mandi · Married on 04/26/2014

Azin is the best make-up artist I have ever encountered. She takes a lot of pride in her work and is very detail oriented. She first assesses your face structure, tone and texture and proceeds from there. She does an amazing job using airbrush to put on lightweight foundation as well as contouring. Perfect for brides and other special occasions. She is also a very genuine person and very fun to chat with. I will definitely recommend her services and will be going back for future occasions!

Sent on 05/04/2014

nastaran · Married on 04/26/2014

I had Azita as my hair stylist on my wedding day and she did a fabulous job on my hair . She is very nice , friendly and extremely professional . She spent lots of time with me on the trial day so that we could decide what style works best on me. She was always available through email , phone, etc. Im very happy with my decision to have Azita at my wedding for my hair . Azin for the make up is also amazing too but unfortunately she wasn't available on my wedding day. I got so many good compliments regarding my hair at the wedding day. I highly recommend Muse Studio to every bride and they would give you the best look you dream for !

Sent on 05/23/2014

hannah · Married on 04/13/2014

I don't even know where to start. I have nothing but good to say about Muse Studios. Azin my makeup artist and Azita who was my hair dresser was just perfect. They made my girls and i looked so beautiful! everyone of us loved our makeup and hair, even though i had a lot of divas in my bridal party thats usually very hard to please but ended up trusting in Azin and Azita that they know their craft very well. Even they were all extremely happy with the end result. My girls and i just felt so pampered and well taken care of by these 2 beautiful ladies. Azin has the most infectious personality. when you first get in touch with her, its as if you've known her for many years, and that is how she still is even after the wedding. she really was great help in every step of the way. i felt so calm during my hair and makeup on the day, all because if the warmth i got from them. I feel so lucky to have booked with muse studios, as they get booked up very quickly. I would recommend them to anyone because they really know their job but not only that, they listen and give good suggestions to keep your theme flowing. They have a great personality!

Sent on 04/30/2014
  • User3761964 · 2+ years ago

Azin was one of the best parts of my wedding - which was already chock full of awesome first rate professionals. Azin was amazing - she was fun, lively, energetic, understanding and made me feel like a movie star. She explained the theory behind each brush and each layer she used - I absolutely loved that. She has a steady hand and was very precise - a true artist - my husband was stunned speechless when I walked up to the altar, and that was after and even though he had already seen me in the trial make up. Azin had refined her trial make up and brought out my best features. I didnt even know I had good features! There was a refined delicate layering of make up - just enough to make me look and feel great. She stayed with me on the wedding day and was upbeat, happy and exuded an aura of happiness and calm for which I was so grateful. I highly recommend Azin hands down as a first rate professional and a must for any woman who wants to look amazing on her wedding day.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Homaira · Married on 10/19/2013

I love Muse Studios! Azita (hair stylist) and Azin (makeup artist) did an immaculate job on both my bridal trial and wedding day. I have been to countless salons and spas for services, but none of them compare to the professionalism I received with Muse. Both ladies were very attentive to what I had in mind. They also gave me their expert recommendations on what would be the best look for my hair and makeup based on my face shape, eye shape, and hairline. Azita and Azin have been working together for years, and it definitely shows when you meet them for your trial. Not only are they each talented at what they do, but they both give one another their thoughts and recommendations as they work and kept me included throughout the entire process. As a makeup artist myself, I would DEFINITELY recommend Azin for makeup and Azita for styling. You will not be disappointed with Muse Studios. They truly made my wedding day special. I have seen a few photos from my wedding already, and I LOVE the way my hair and makeup looked! I can't wait for the professional photos!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Ruth · Married on 10/13/2013

Azin was recommended to me by a local salon. I cannot begin to tell you what a wonderful experience I had working with her! She took so much care and time with me at my trial; explaining her techniques and color choices as she went along. She is such a warm, friendly, delightful & fun person!! I immediately knew Azin was the makeup artist for my wedding! The wedding day makeup process couldn't have turned out better. She came to my hotel suite to apply my makeup & made me look absolutely beautiful - far exceeding my expectations. :) I received so many compliments that evening from family & guests. Thank you for everything Azin! She even coordinated my hair stylist for me because my original stylist backed out on me a week before my wedding. If you want a VERY TALENTED makeup artist, contact Azin - you will not be disappointed!!! :)

A week or so before my wedding, my original hair stylist backed out. Lucky for me, Azin highly recommended Azita to step in! I can't believe she rearranged her schedule to accommodate me. Although we hadn't met until the day of my wedding, I somehow felt we had known each other a long time. Before meeting Azita, I had emailed her a picture of what style I had in mind. On day wedding day she came to my hotel suite with a smile and took so much time & had incredible patience listening to me...and without missing a beat, she created "the" look I had envisioned!! For once in a very long time, my hair looked shiny, youthful & stylish! I received countless compliments throughout the evening. Azita is a FANTASTIC hair stylist - I highly recommend her for your wedding - you'll be glad you did!!! :)

Sent on 10/17/2013

Azin and Azita are one of the sweetest and the most fun people to work with! They listened to everything and made sure to do exactly what I wanted. I received so many compliments on the day and after!

Sent on 06/02/2014

After desperately searching for a make-up artist in DC, VA, and MD, I couldn't find the RIGHT one to do my make-up for our belated wedding celebration. I needed someone who could do a consistiently professional and beautiful job without much input, but also completely flexible to my needs. I was lucky enough to find Azin and Muse Studios at the last minute and I couldn't be happier. She was exactly the type of make-up artist I was looking for .. she understood how to highlight your best features, and use colors and products that worked. AND she was a joy to work with on an otherwise stressful day. THANK YOU Azin for your gorgeous work and making me feel beautiful.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Fabulous work by two of the top Professionals in the D.C. area!
    Loved our look and the experience.
    Love Muse Studios!!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Azin was recommended to me by my planner. She was great with email correspondence and very punctual on both trial and wedding day. My recommendation to brides would be to have pictures to help her out to achieve what you like. I didn't have pictures and that made the communication difficult for us on the trial day. However, trial was very good in showing me what I want and what looks good on me. I emailed her some pictures afterwards and we came to a good conclusion about what I wanted. My bridal party also loved her personality and work. The greatest thing about her is that she did not push me into anything that I didn't like. I definitely recommend her to anyone having wedding in DC area.

Sent on 09/06/2013

Azin and Azita were great! From the time I did my trial all the way through the wedding day, they made what is usually a chore of hair and makeup into a fun time. The quality of their work was excellent - it held up through a DC photo session on a hot August day, an outdoor ceremony, and through the entire reception. They tailored the makeup and hair just for me, and I love how it looked completely natural on me. I could not believe how nice it looked at the end of the day.

I cannot recommend Azin and Azita any stronger - not only is the quality great, but they really make everything fun.

Thank you both sooo much! You made me look like I had always hoped!

Sent on 08/20/2013
  • User3520057 · 2+ years ago

I chose Muse Studios for my wedding makeup because they came highly recommended from several friends. I couldn't be more pleased with my decision. Azin was amazing! From the trial to the wedding day she was very professional and always responded quickly to my emails. I got to meet Azin on trial day she was so sweet and had a very upbeat personality. She was great at helping me discover what looked best on me.

The day of wedding Azin arrived on time and with such positive energy it really put me at ease. She did makeup for myself and my mother. Azin made the process of getting ready so fun. My mother loved her makeup and she looked at least 10 years younger. My makeup was flawless!!! Azin made me feel absolutely beautiful and glamorous. My wedding was outdoors and my makeup looked great throughout the day and night.

I cannot thank Azin enough for making me look so beautiful on such an important day. I look forward to having her do my makeup again at other special occasions.

Sent on 09/08/2013