Muse Studios Reviews

105 | Ashburn, VA

105 Reviews for Muse Studios

daisy · Married on 10/07/2016

Being from NY and getting married in VA, I had no idea what to do about my hair and makeup! My amazing wedding photographer recommended Muse Studios. After my first call with Azin, I knew I had found the one! :) It is so apparent that Azin loves what she does and has a genuine passion for it. From our first phone call to the completion of my reception look on my wedding day, the energy Azin and Nadia brought was exactly what I wanted to have around me on my wedding day! They were both receptive to exactly what I wanted on my wedding day as well as to my mom and sisters. Everyone kept telling us how beautiful we looked and we owe it all to Azin and Nadia!! They became part of our family by the end of the day!! I highly recommend them to any bride who wants to be surrounded by a professional, kind, and talented "glam squad" on one of the most important days of her life!
    -Daisy

Sent on 10/25/2016

HodaSaami · Married on 09/09/2016

Muse Studios (Azin) did my makeup on my wedding day, as well as my bridal party. An absolute dream to work with! All of us loved our makeup and loved working with her! I can't even begin to say enough great things about not only her work, but her personally. She is super talented, FUN, warm, friendly and easy-going. The makeup trial went wonderfully, and the makeup on the day of my wedding was even better. It lasted beautifully all night - I only reapplied lip gloss, and it photographed so well throughout the night. Azin is literally phenomenal at her craft! Look no further, I would recommend her without reservation! I have never felt more beautiful :) She's THE BEST!

Sent on 12/07/2016
  • Leila

Leila · Married on 08/20/2016

BEST WEDDING MAKEUP! I booked Azin to do my wedding makeup (as well as makeup for my sister, mother, and bridesmaids) after my wedding coordinator highly recommended her. She was the best decision I made. I came into my makeup trial with just a general idea of what I wanted (modern, sophisticated, and elegant) and Azin was able to discern what look would match me, my personality, and my wedding theme perfectly. The makeup was so gorgeous, I couldn't believe it! I sent a picture of the trial makeup to my mom, my sister, and my best friend and they were dying, it was so good! Azin also re-shaped my eyebrows in order to complete the entire look. The wedding day was perfect. Azin made me look glamorous and really made me feel special. She and her associate also were able to get the bridesmaids, mother, and sister to all match my look, while still allowing my look to stand out. I had her stay on during the photography and ceremony for touch-ups. She was so nice and helpful, and even did touch-ups for my sister and helped with my hair and bustled my dress! She is super sweet, kind and friendly - which is really important for your makeup vendor, since you will be spending time with her as you are getting ready. Looking back, I should've also had her do my hair (I had booked another vendor before I was referred to Azin)!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Azin is by far the best makeup artist in the DC area. Not only is she incredibly talented, but she is one of the friendliest and most personable individuals I have ever come across. Azin is so sweet and truly cares about all of her clients. From the moment you meet her you can tell that she is passionate about her work. Her bubbly personality is contagious and I can honestly say that I looked forward to our sessions. I hired Azin to do the makeup for myself and my immediate family. Everyone LOVED her and to this day cannot stop talking about how amazing she is, both as an individual and as a makeup artist. Azin made me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt in my entire life the day of my wedding. I am so thankful to have worked with Azin and plan to go to her in the future for my makeup needs. Some of the best money I have ever spent. Don’t think twice about hiring Azin!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Assal · Married on 07/30/2016

If you are looking for someone to deliver for your wedding day, or engagement party, or any special occasion, this is the right place for makeup artistry at its FINEST.
    My wedding Planner recommended Muse Studios to me, and I am forever grateful to both of them. My makeup artist, Azin, is fabulous, caring, sweet, professional and made sure that I would look my best anytime I met with her. I am very picky, and since I had never had my makeup or eyebrows done by anyone else, I was hesitant at first. But now, Azin is THE ONLY person I will ever let do my eyebrow shaping and makeup. Not only did I feel great every time I met with her, but my wedding day pictures and video are amazing proof that she is the best at what she does. I highly recommend her and her team. To all the future brides, do not waste your time looking, Muse Studios is the BEST!
    Thank you again! xoxo

Sent on 08/24/2016

Nanci · Married on 05/21/2016

Ladies, a wise person told me once “A bride spends a lot of money on her wedding - on the wedding décor, DJ, caterer, and especially photographer/videographer - but forgets to focus on the one thing people will be looking at, the bride herself” - and that wise person is Azin. As a bride, we put so much effort in finding the right photographer and videographer, but what’s the point if we don’t look and feel great! Your makeup makes a huge difference on how you look and feel. A lot of brides get frustrated finding the perfect make-up artist and waste a lot of money on trials.

Future brides, save your time and money; Azin is your person. She will not only make you look like a red carpet celebrity, but also keep you from freaking out and getting cold feet. Azin did not only make me feel and look amazing, but also really took care of my mom and my sister-in-law. Even until now, my mom speaks about how much fun she had talking to Azin, and how much she loved the makeup Azin had done for her. Before meeting Azin, my concern was that I will not be able to hide my acne blemishes and that the make-up will look cakey. Azin took care of all my concerns. We received so many compliments on the wedding day, and our pictures turned out stunning – all thanks to Azin.

Azin, you are beautiful from the inside and outside, and I can’t thank you enough for helping us look our best on my special day.

Sent on 07/30/2016

Mitra · Married on 05/15/2016

One word, AMAZING!!!! I loved loved loved working with Azin. Not only she is talented, but her sweet personality is rare to find. My bridal party loved her even if it was their first time meeting Azin. I loved loved my make up on my wedding day. I just wanted to keep looking at myself in the mirror. She did exactly what I was looking for without any flaws. I received so many compliments on my make up. Make up was the only thing in the process of the wedding that I knew who I want and I wasn't even nervous to find the right make up artist( and believe me, I am very picky). I can't thank her enough for the beautiful job she did. My make up was even fresh at the end of night. She is very talented and best at her job andI would definitely go to her for my next event.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Carol · Married on 05/14/2016

I never let anyone do my makeup. Never. Until there was Azin. She transformed me (and my sister and mom) at my sister's wedding into something I can't even describe without feeling epically vain. Yeah. We looked that good. It doesn't hurt either that she's the nicest, most personable makeup artist I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. She made ME feel just as special as if it had been my wedding! What a wonderful person!

And Nadia?! Epic hairstyling and the sweetest. I was nervous going into it because I wanted a vintage hairstyle and I've heard that's generally a hair specialty or only executed well by people who've explicitly studied it. She NAILED it. I left looking like Grace Kelly upped her swag by 100.

Azin and Nadia: You ladies killed it and I love you both!

Thank you for making my sister's special day beautiful beyond our wildest dreams.

And PS: I wish you ladies were bicoastal so I could use you all the time in LA! (HINT HINT) ;)

Jeanne · Married on 05/14/2016

My daughter's wedding was May 14, and Azin worked her makeup magic for me, the mother of the groom and the bridesmaids. We were all ecstatic over the results. It is amazing that even though we all looked very natural we also looked incredible. Azin's work is inspired. You would not expect someone this gifted to also be so warm and just incredibly loving, but Azin is. She does as much for everyone's pre wedding nerves as she does for your outward appearance -- and that is saying a lot. I would advise a bride to reschedule the date of her wedding if she needs to in order to have Azin do her makeup. And Nadia -- I haven't yet mentioned Nadia who is every bit as talented with hair styling. Everyone at our wedding kept saying what a beautiful family we were. That's all due to Azin and Nadia. They are a complete package -- wonderful people who treat their clients like family and calmly and serenely, simply deliver perfection.

Elizabeth · Married on 05/14/2016

Ladies, listen up. Do you want to look like a movie star the day of your wedding? If so, look no further. Book Muse Studios - Azin for makeup and Nadia for hair - and you will be transformed. Azin is the BEST. She is the most gifted makeup artist I have ever seen because she possesses the ability to enhance your best features subtly without applying a ton of excess makeup. I have known her for a few years (and watched her do trials on brides) in a salon in Tysons and saw how truly talented she was. I vowed (pardon the pun) that I would have her do my makeup when I got married. Once I booked her, I relaxed and knew I was in good hands. Azin is one of the most artistic and intelligent people I have ever met. She considers each of her brides as a work of art, and helps enhance your natural beauty until you emerge the most beautiful version of you. She achieves this through consulting you to acquire your likes (and dislikes) on makeup and takes into consideration your dress, your venue, and overall style. Words cannot express how thrilled I was to have Azin the day of my wedding. She made me beautiful outwardly and soothed my nerves to give me inner strength too. She was the same way with each member of my bridal party - applying her talent to each person so they felt at peace and looked their very best. What Azin does for makeup, Nadia does for hair. She is an equally talented hair stylist. She puts you at ease and styles your hair perfectly (adding extensions if need be), where it looks natural and gorgeous, never overdone. Thank you Azin and Nadia from the bottom of my heart. Our family loves you both!!

Golriz · Married on 05/01/2016

From the moment I met, Azin and I clicked. She immediately puts you at ease in what is probably one of the most stressful times in a woman's life. After I contacted her, she set up a phone consultation, where she and I discussed what I was and was not looking for in my wedding day make up and how she could assist me in preparing for my big day. I sent her pictures of me, my dress, my venue, and looks I had seen online, and during the trial, we discussed options and what would best for me and the look I was going for. She is honest, kind, and a complete professional and perfectionist when it comes to her work. She takes extreme pride in what she does, and considers you her work of art, never letting you enter a room without complete confidence in her work. As a result, she gives you confidence and comfort in knowing that you are presenting your best you, accentuating your finest attributes. She was equally wonderful to my mom, mother in law, and bridesmaids, and for that I will forever be grateful. Thank you Azin for all your hard work and sparkling personality. You are truly one of a kind.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Azin is absolutely GOLDEN. She really made me feel that I was in good hands from the moment I met her until the moment she finished my wedding makeup. During my year and a half of stressful wedding planning and all the caveats that came with it, she was one of the vendors that I always excitedly looked forward to meeting with. She is an artiste but at the same time very humble and wants you to feel glamorous in your own skin. She never insisted that I look better in a certain makeup style or forced me to do anything against my will. This was wonderful as I was very comfortable telling her what I expected for my wedding makeup (I personally don't like heavy makeup and smoky eyes). On wedding day, she and her assistant did my make up, my mother's and all of my bridesmaids. It was amazing how they utilized similar tones of color yet brought out each woman's unique features (we all vary in terms of skin tone, condition, nationalities, etc.) If you want to look glamorous on your wedding day and in your photos AND make a good friend, Azin is perfect for you!

Sent on 06/02/2016
  • User5320263 · 2+ years ago

Look no further! Azin is the one! I was so nervous about finding the right makeup artist for my wedding because I'm extremely picky (especially with makeup). Azin put all of my fears at ease; she's extremely patient and caring, and she truly went above and beyond to make sure everyone in my wedding party (including my mom, who is pickier than me!) was 110% happy. My mom has very sensitive skin, so Azin dedicated extra time on several occasions to make sure that the products she was using would not irritate my mom's skin. We received SO many compliments on our makeup, and the pictures turned out stunning due to her extra special attention to every detail. One final tip--don't skip out on the brow shaping! Even if you think you don't need it, trust me...Azin will make them look perfect!

Sent on 06/04/2016

Neggie · Married on 03/25/2016

What can I write on here that other users haven't heard, lets just say wedding wire does not have enough stars for Muse Makeup Studio.....Azin was not just my wonderfully talented make up artist but she became so much more than that during this wedding process. She was one of the first vendors I booked (almost a year before the wedding), from the consult I knew Azin took her craft very seriously and I don't need to look else where for make up if I wanted the best service. She sets a high bar and follows through on every single question or concern her bride might have. She offered me advice about skin care whenever I would go to her for my eyebrow shaping so my make up could be flawless. Wedding planning can be so stressful but Azin would always listen to my concerns about what was going on and offered me advice that I am continuing to use post marriage. I honestly have no words to describe what an amazing person she is, I have never met somebody who was so talented at their craft and so humble at the same time. Azin did my make up for my engagement shoot as well and my conservative father who usually wouldn't notice if I dyed my hair blue complimented my make up. So for the wedding day when I was nervous about other details going according to plan my make up was not something I was nervous about because I had Azin by my side the entire day (and when I say the entire day, I mean the ENTIRE day, I asked her to stay with me for touch ups after pictures and the ceremony). My make up stayed flawless during the reception when I was dancing up a storm (a word of advice GET THE AIRBRUSH MAKE UP, you wont regret it!!!) Azin truly made me feel like a princess not only with her amazing skills but with her kind words. Azin became more than a friend to me during this process she has become my family. I am going to continue going to Azin for my eyebrows, make up for any future event I might attend or if I need a shoulder to lean on.

Sent on 04/14/2016

Sevana · Married on 09/05/2015

I Scheduled an appointment with Azin to do my makeup for a wedding I was attending Labor Day weekend. I have know Azin for many years and have seen her work on others and have been anxiously waiting for an opportunity to see what she could do for me. The entire experience was amazing. Her personality and professionalism is on another level. She makes you feel as ease throughout the whole process. I typically do not schedule hair and makeup appointments for events but like I said I had been wanting to see what she could do for me for awhile. I had full confidence in her work but she still asked for my feedback and the consulted with me prior to starting to see what look I was going for. She takes her time and is truly a perfectionist. Azin is truly an artist with a human canvas. I was so pleased with her work I have never felt more beautiful and confident. I received so many compliments the entire night.
    The ceremony took place outdoors on a relatively hot and sunny day and I was so afraid my makeup was melting off. As soon as the ceremony was over I rushed to the restroom to see if everything was still in tact and was pleasantly surprised to see that my face still looked flawless. You'd never have known that I had been sitting under the beaming sun sweating for over an hour.
    When the night came to an end I was so sad to have to wipe off her masterpiece, I even got teary eyed and contemplated if I could sleep with it on. If I could have Azin do my makeup daily I would so do it. Until then I will have to anxiously wait until the next event to have and excuse to have her work her magic again. Then again who needs excuses.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Sam · Married on 08/29/2015

I cannot explain how happy I am with the bridal makeup Azin did for me. Before knowing Azin, I had gotten so many recommendations of her, so she was the first makeup artist I went to meet, and she became the only one. I am a very choosy person when it comes to my makeup and I had never had anyone doing my makeup before so I was pretty scared that what kind of look I am going to have on my wedding day. On the trial we discussed my concerns about the type of the makeup I wanted and she patiently made note of everything that we ended up with. On the wedding day when I looked at myself in the mirror it was like she had read my mind. I couldn’t believe she created the exact soft and light make up that I had asked for. It was even better than what I had imagined. I loved every details of her art on my face. She also did my mom and sister’s makeups and I truly can say their faces were over and beyond stunning. After the wedding everyone was asking me who was their makeup artist. To make the story short, Azin is simply an expert and you just need to trust her job. I can’t thank her enough for being so amazing at her job and for making me feel absolutely confident with my look.
    Much love-Negin

Sent on 09/16/2015

I cannot begin to explain how wonderful both Azin and Nadia are. From day one, Azin was very prompt and responsive in emails/phone/text and she made sure to address my wants and concerns for the makeup style and any other preferences. The hair trial with Nadia also went great, Nadia was able to do multiple looks on my hair and spent almost 2 hours on making sure I was satisfied with the style. I would recommend Muse Studios for every bride- you will be happy knowing both Azin and Nadia will give their all to make the special day go flawlessly.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Words can't describe how much I am happy with Muse Studio. Azin is a super talented makeup artist. She knows the science behind makeup and guides you ( about your skin) while you are in the process of wedding preparation. Azita is an extremely talented hairstylist. She styles your hair like no one. Together, they are a wonderful team. They both pay close attention to all of the details and make sure you look the best on your big day. I was very happy with my makeup and hair and cant appreciate them enough. Highly recommend them. LOVE you both :)

Sent on 07/15/2015

Nasim · Married on 06/14/2015

Azin and Azita are simply amazing!! I had my wedding on 6/14/15 and now that I can reflect back, I am so unbelievably happy with my experience with them. My makeup was flawless!! My hair was stunning!! They make an incredible team and no one compares to them! Azin is very detailed in her work and actually listens to what you want. She will make your look like something you have only dreamed of!! Azita is extremely talented and spends time perfecting your look. They are both one of a kind in the business.
    In addition to their amazing work, they are simply beautiful people, both inside and out. They make you feel at home, like you have known them for years! Every time we met up, we would pick up right where we left off. They are so sweet and fun and will make your experience unforgettable! Highly recommend them, no one even comes close! Loved you both, thank you so much ladies!!!
    Nasim

Sent on 06/26/2015

golnar · Married on 05/23/2015

Where do I begin? I'm finally getting back to reality and wanted to write you a quick note to say thank you so much for everything. Azin & Azita are truly an incredible artists and individuals. The way you did my hair and make-up was exactly how I wanted it to be. Thank you sooooooo much :)

Sent on 06/22/2015

Azin did an AMAZING job on my bridal makeup! She is by far the best I've seen. I, and all my bridesmaids loved the products she used. I chose to go with the airbrush makeup and so happy I did. It lasted all night and felt great on my skin. I highly recommend her! She was very professional and a joy to work with. She made us all look and feel beautiful!

Sent on 06/29/2015

I cannot explain how beautiful Azin and Azita made my feel on my wedding day! They are the best in their field and I would never recommend any bride to go to anywhere else. If you are looking for perfection on your wedding day, contact Muse Studios :)

Sent on 08/04/2015

REZA · Married on 04/11/2015

I am using my husbands account to write this cause I really wanted to write the review. I had both hair and make up service from Muse Studio. I really liked how Azin was in contact with me and being as flexible as possible to meet my schedule. She knows what she is doing and is really good at it. I really trusted her for my make up. She was very professional at the same time very kind and makes you feel relaxed while you have a lot of stress around you. Nadia was also very good and professional and made all effort to do the model I wanted to have. I am really happy working with them for my wedding.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Tina · Married on 03/29/2015

While I was looking for a great makeup artist my cousin introduce Azin to me and I am sure that I made the best decision, I'm so happy that Azin did my wedding's makeup, my mom and my sister's makeup, she did an awesome job. She is kind, sweet and professional and she was on time. She is using the best material for makeup. She is not one of the best makeup artists, she is THE BEST makeup artist.
    Nadia also did a great job for my mom and my sister's hair. She is sweet and kind and professional.

Sent on 04/08/2015

Jackie and Sohail · Married on 03/28/2015

I cannot even begin the express the gratitude I have for Azin, Nadia and the rest of their team for making me feel and look my best on my wedding day. Not only were they professional, fun and extremely talented, they helped me feel calm and collected throughout the entire day. I did various makeup trials for my wedding with other vendors and I can honestly say that there is no one in the DC area like Azin. She is the best in her field hands down. My makeup was flawless and she and Nadia stayed with me throughout the entire afternoon to ensure my hair and makeup remained perfect throughout the day. Also, my bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning. Please do yourself a favor and go with Muse Studios. I promise you won't regret it!!

Sent on 03/31/2015