Muscleman Music & More Reviews

70 | Gilbert, AZ

70 Reviews for Muscleman Music & More

Tawnya · Getting married on 09/07/2019

I did not chose my DJ but if I got to I would definitely chose them! The husband wife combo was absolutely perfect. He would put songs on and she would be there to get people to dance and teach steps to the songs. The lighting was perfect for the occasion and incorporated my colors into it. I would definitely chose them again!

Angela · Married on 11/12/2016

Working with Muscleman Music was amazing! Jason was extremely responsive and worked with us to make sure that everything was how we wanted. Everything was incredibly smooth, and our guest were dancing all night long! I would definitely use them again! I loved that they are a husband and wife team, and together they coordinated the timing of events perfectly.

Kaitlin · Married on 11/11/2016

I am SO happy we chose Muscleman Music and More. Jason and Kerri helped layout the entire evening and gave great suggestions. Jason did a lovely job keeping the dance floor full and fun. I loved his announcing/emceeing style because he did not put the spotlight on himself at all, which was something I was worried about when looking for a DJ. He only used the mic when necessary. Kerri stepped in when our coordinator went missing after our ceremony and saved the day. I really don't know what we would've done without her. She was our saving grace. She helped us with coordinating our grand entrance, releasing tables for dinner (she even built my plate for me so I wouldn't spill on my dress), finding the tools for the cake cutting, and organized the bouquet and garter toss. She even led some group dances which got practically everyone on the dance floor laughing and having a good time. Again, I am SO happy we chose Jason and Kerri. Thank you for your expertise, guidance, and professionalism. I was a very happy bride.

Madison · Married on 10/08/2016

Jason and Kerri were incredible! They did a great job keeping the crowd up and dancing. Kerri even came out and lead a line dance, which was such a hit! Jason had wonderful suggestions for certain dances and times of our ceremony and reception and did a great job playing all the music we and our guests loved. He was incredibly flexible as the night went on with switching things up and playing music requests that keep the party going! I would highly recommend Muscleman Music to anyone for a wedding or any event needing a DJ. They were absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Madison,
    Thank you for having Kerri and I be a part of your wedding day! You and James make a perfect couple and we're glad the day was such a success. We wish you both the very best!!

JO · Married on 09/24/2016

Fantastic. The best DJ service I have ever witnessed. We gave Jason a few songs to play and left the rest up to him. Our guests keep telling us that we picked awesome music and we had nothing to do with it. Jason and his wife keep our dance floor going all night long.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Muscleman Music & More's reply:

Heidi & Jo...thank you so much for the kind words and for allowing us to be a part of your special day!! We had a great time with you, your family and friends. Again congratulations!

Kourtney · Married on 05/21/2016

Jason was an amazing Dj. He made sure the night ran smoothly and was very flexible. He had a backup plan for everything which calmed my nerves immensely. He was friendly, professional, and kept people up and dancing! Would definitely use him again.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Muscleman Music & More's reply:

Thank you so much Kourtney and thank you for letting us be a part of your wedding night! It was a great time!!

Julia · Married on 12/05/2015

Jason & Kerri were absolutely wonderful! We chose Muscleman Music & More for our wedding at Stonebridge Manor on December 5th and couldn't be more glad that we did! Jason did an excellent job picking songs and Kerri was very helpful in making sure everything else was going smoothly. Great service!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Muscleman Music & More's reply:

Julia...thank you so much for the kind review! It's truly appreciated.

Muscleman Music provided us with such an amazing experience for our wedding. They made the entire event flow from start to finish. Jason kept the night going with great music from the ceremony to the reception. He played everything we asked for and stayed away from some of the music and songs we didn't prefer to hear (chicken dance, macorana, etc.) Kerri was very helpful when it came to organizing and gathering guests allowing every transition to flow well (dinner, garter toss, cake cutting, and teaching dances (cupid shuffle) to keep the guest up and involved.) I couldn't have asked for anything better. I highly recommend them for any/all events, not just weddings. They have great, out going personalities and are so easy to communicate and work with. 5/5 for sure!!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Muscleman Music & More's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review AND for letting us be a part of your special day!

If you want to have an awesome time this DJ/Emcee is a must! Jason and his wife is a class act, they were excellent at my daughter's wedding. I can't comment enough on their performance. I'm going to have my mother a 80th year birthday and I pray I can book Jason for this event. Muscleman you're the best !

Sent on 10/23/2015

Muscleman Music & More's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review and for allowing us to be a part of your daughter's special day!

Sara · Married on 10/10/2015

WOW. We contracted with Muscleman (Jason & Keri) through Stonebridge Manor, and they were the best wedding DJs I've experienced. Jason was kind and funny in person, and very responsive via email. We received many compliments about the sound quality of the ceremony and toasts. Our wedding was entirely outdoors, and every word of the ceremony, vows, and our reader was crystal clear. I've been to some weddings where we missed most of the vows and other important pieces because of problems with the microphones or sound setup -- Jason made those DJs look like total amateurs. Never any mic feedback or volume issues. The same goes for the ceremony music. Perfect volume and timing with the starts and stops.

I sent Jason a few Spotify playlists of songs we liked, and he expanded upon it beautifully. I loved every song he played during the cocktail hour -- he really understood what kind of music we liked. The same went for the reception songs -- he played the songs we wanted when we wanted them, never chose an annoying song, and kept the volume perfect the whole night.

He has a FANTASTIC voice, and whenever he spoke at our reception, he was funny, said the right things, got everyone organized, and made it enjoyable, without inserting himself too much as the MC. His wife, Keri, was super helpful in wrangling people and keeping us on-time with our entrance, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc. She can also help if your bustle breaks.

Seriously, they are masters of their craft and made it look effortless, which means they were working like crazy the whole time. I would hire them for any professional event in a heartbeat. Thanks, Muscleman!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Muscleman Music & More's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review, it's truly appreciated and we're glad you had a fantastic special day!! Again...congratulations!

Great job! Got everyone up and dancing and fun was had by all!

Courtney · Married on 10/20/2014

Jason and Kerri made our wedding perfect! Being a wedding coordinator, I was very picky about all of my vendors. I knew, and they sure proved, that they would make for the perfect DJs for us. They were incredibly helpful and kind through our planning process. They are full of great suggestions for music and helped lay out our timeline to accommodated our vision. On the day of, they coordinated with us and our venue flawlessly. They were flexible when needed but got all of the big aspects done, and done well! Kerri does a great job of checking in with you so you aren't caught off guard with a dance or cake cutting. She made sure that our parents were around for the important aspects. They even managed to fill our dance floor at a morning wedding!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Muscleman Music & More's reply:

You both are the best! Thanks for choosing us to be a part of your wedding day!!

Angela · Married on 10/11/2014

Jason and his wife Kerri were truly amazing!
    There wasn't a dull moment throughout the whole night, and the dancefloor was never empty! We wanted everyone to have fun, and be up and dancing, and that's exactly what we got.
    My father and I wanted to do a fun father-daughter dance where we break out into funny dance moves (Gangnam style, Thriller, etc.). We emailed Jason the songs that we wanted to include in the dance mix and he responded quickly with a reply. Less than 2 days later, we had received an email with the attachment of the awesome song mix that he personally made for us from scratch. We wanted to change a few things around and he was very fast in getting back to us with the changes we requested. Everything turned out absolutely perfect and all the guests really enjoyed our dance. We couldn't have done it without Jason!
    As for his wife Kerri - she is amazing! She encouraged everyone to get out on the dancefloor and taught them dance moves to songs like the Wobble, which was so fun!
    And as the "stressed out" bride, I am so grateful to her for going above and beyond in so many ways... Someone stepped on the fabric of my dress and it ripped a piece of the chiffon off to where it was barely hanging on and dragging on the ground. Not only did Kerri fix it for me, she actually STITCHED it back together with her sewing kit! She said she didn't want to just use a safety pin because she thought it might rip it more. 30 seconds later, I was back out mingling with our guests. Now, our October 11 wedding in AZ was very warm (to say the least), Kerri noticed how overheated and sweaty I was getting and brought me 2 ice packs that she made to place against my back. She saved the day for sure :)
    Jason & Kerri demonstrate the utmost professionalism, are worth their weight in gold and made sure my wedding night ran smoothly. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Muscleman Music & More's reply:

Thank you for the great review Angela! We had a fantastic time working with you both!

Kelsey · Married on 10/04/2014

Jason and Kerri did an amazing job! If I could give them more than 5 stars, I would have! Jason was great at helping us plan the music and figure out what type of wedding that we wanted. He was not only fun to work with, but very knowledgeable about music! They were able to read the crowd at the wedding in order to fulfill the evening with a good time! Jason and Kerri are awesome!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Muscleman Music & More's reply:

Kelsey...thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you both! That was a seriously fun wedding/reception!!

It was fantastic working with Jason and his wife Kerri at Muscleman Media. They went above and beyond the call of duty. Jason spent a lot of time getting to know us as a couple to determine what style of music we wanted and also used his long time industry knowledge to provide suggestions.

A DJ is an underrated component of the wedding and Jason and Kerri had all of our guests dancing out the door at the end of the night. We had guests of all ages at the wedding and the music played allowed all of them to feel included.

Kerri also stepped in as a day of coordinator by helping with our entrance, timing of events and even brought some additional decorations that fit within our theme.

This was by far the best vendor at our wedding and we are so thankful to have had them a part of the day!

Trina · Married on 04/11/2014

Muscleman Music was the DJ for our wedding and they were just awesome! We initially chose them because we were told they would teach our guests the big group dances and that is exactly what they did. It was great because it got more guests out on the dance floor. We told them the type of music we liked and they picked great music throughout the evening. They even came up to us right after the ceremony to congratulate us! This husband and wife team are not only great DJ's but just great people! We highly recommend Muscleman Music.

Sent on 04/26/2014

Muscleman Music & More's reply:

Thank you Trina and again...congratulations to you both!

Muscleman Music & More was absolutely fantastic. Found all the music we asked for and were super helpful with day of coordination. They even helped with sew up my dress when I got a rip in the bustle. Couldn't have asked for more.

ashley · Married on 03/10/2014

There is no one better than Muscle Man music! He is professional and attentive to every detail. The DJ sets the tone and pace of the wedding and he managed to make every second perfect. He kept us on time without feeling as though we were on a time schedule. He kept our guests on the dance floor with the perfect sound track and creating a fun atmosphere with his mix-ins. His wife taught our guests the "Wobble" and helped manage our bridal party to make a flash mob successful.
    The success of our wedding is due to Jason's hard work ethic leading up to the big day. He made many song cuts and mixed several tracks and kept in good communication to make sure everything was perfect. We had three choreographed dances that would not have been possible without him.
    I would absolutely recommend Muscle Man to anyone. In fact, I would go as far to say, they would not be able to find anyone better than him.

Sent on 04/14/2014

Muscleman Music & More's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Ashley! Glad you both had a great wedding/reception!!

Jennifer · Married on 02/27/2014

Jason and Kerri did an amazing job! They were friendly and very easy to work with.

Sent on 04/13/2014

Muscleman Music & More's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind review and glad we could be part of your special evening!!

Veronica · Married on 02/22/2014

Both the DJ and his wife were awesome! They were so flexible and he has every song you can imagine. He even worked with out last minute changes and add ins NO problem! It was a great wedding with them and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/11/2014

Veronica & Michael,
    Thank you for the kind words and it was a pleasure working with you! Best wishes!

Allison · Married on 01/25/2014

My husband and I got married at Stonebridge Manor and to be honest, Jason was not our first choice. We thought the name Muscleman was a little cheesy and feared that his performance might match. Boy were we wrong!! Jason was awesome and kept people dancing all night long! We couldn't have asked for more! Jason assisted us prior to the wedding by giving us lots of links for songs and helped us all along the way. Prior to the wedding we gave him a list of songs we wanted him to play and not to play and he followed this list exactly. We let him know we did not want any group dances and he made sure that didn't happen either. He truly made our night amazing! The day of the wedding my husband did not want a "grand entrance" and Jason said this was no problem and assisted us in carrying out our vision exactly as we had hoped. Jason's wife was also super friendly and helpful. She offered to get me drinks, assist with my dress, etc. Our guests even noticed how attentive and friendly she was and commented on this. We would definitely recommend Jason for any event! He was awesome, his music choices were great, and he made our day memorable and absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Muscleman Music & More's reply:

Allison, thank you very much for the kind review and we're glad that the night went the way that you dreamed of! Best wishes.

Shelley · Married on 12/28/2013

Jason and Carrie were amazing to work with. They were organized, flexible, friendly and most of all did an amazing job at our wedding. I am the fourth person in my circle of friends to use them at my wedding and they did not disappoint!

Sent on 02/18/2014

Muscleman Music & More's reply:

Thanks Shelley! Thanks for letting us for letting us be a part of it!

Stephanie · Married on 10/18/2013

I had such a wonderful experience working with Muscleman Music. Jason was so accommodating in helping us pick the perfect music for our wedding. He and his wife worked together to help make my wedding perfect. They truly went above and beyond and made the whole wedding go flawlessly. I am so happy with Muscleman Music and I would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Muscleman Music & More's reply:

Stephanie & Jim...congratulations again on your special day! And thanks for the kind review.

Megan · Married on 08/03/2013

Jason and his wife Kerri were so awesome at our wedding! They played all the music we told them to and all the genres that we loved. He was a very clear and efficient MC and my guests always knew what was going on and where to be. And if I could rate them a 100 on flexibility, I certainly would! My father is no longer with us and I had a family friend who was kind of acting as my stand in dad. I would go back and back about whether I was going to walk with him down the aisle or if I was going to dance with him or if I wanted him introduced, etc. I probably changed my mind a million times and Jason just rolled with it every single time I made a different decision. He was GREAT! He never made me feel like I was bothering him or annoying him, which really was great because that was a really emotional decision for me and I would feel one way one week and then another way the next. But Jason was just so sweet in dealing with me on that! and Kerri was just the cutest little thing out there teaching us all how to do the Wobble! Truly, everything was AWESOME! I'd recommend them in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/11/2013

Muscleman Music & More's reply:

Megan & Matt...thank you so much for allowing us to be part of your special day!

Tracy · Married on 07/13/2013

Jason and his wife Kerri were perfect for providing music and entertainment for our wedding! They both have fun personalities and were able to get a great read on the crowd in order to please everyone. We were thrilled with the choices of music that were picked. We were able to meet with Jason before the wedding and also spoke with him on the phone, he did an amazing job at guiding us along the way. We have already referred them to a friend and are excited to see them at the upcoming wedding. We would definitely recommend Muscleman Music!!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Muscleman Music & More's reply:

Tracy...thank you very much for the kind review!!