48 Reviews for murphy and klein floral studio

4.7

The flowers at my wedding were amazing! I had some trouble making up my mind and figuring out what i wanted but Joyce was super helpful and patient with me. She went above and beyond for our wedding and everything was perfect! I couldn't believe how well the flowers pulled everything together. and my Bouquet was simple and gorgeous, exactly what i wanted! Joyce put a huge smile on my face more than a couple time throughout the planning process and during my wedding. Thank you for everything! You guys rock!

Profile Picture User7280250, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Joyce did an amazing job with my wedding flowers! I waited until last minute to find a florist, and she took it all in stride and made wonderful bouquets with limited direction. And the studio they work out of is great! I chose to get the "cheapest" ceremony arrangements and I was blown away by the size and beauty of them.

Profile Picture Jennie, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough about my experience with Murphy & Klein Floral Studio. From the minute I sat down with Joyce and Suesan, I felt extremely comfortable. They listened to our ideas with an open-mind and were very respectful of our budget. When I explained my vision to Joyce during our first meeting, I could tell that we were on the same page, and it was evident to me that she was excited about the work she would be doing for our wedding. In addition, my experience with Murphy & Klein was very low-stress, which every bride can appreciate! The entire planning process was effortless and enjoyable, and it was a pleasure interacting with both Joyce and Suesan. I didn’t have an overwhelming large budget to work with, which initially made me nervous in my search for a florist. Every florist I met with before Murphy & Klein made me feel that I needed to spend more in order to have beautiful wedding flowers—Joyce and Suesan never made me feel that way. My wedding flowers were absolutely stunning, and I felt that I got a great value. People complimented my bouquet, the bridesmaids’ bouquets and the boutonnieres all day and night, and I can’t stop staring at the flowers in my pictures. They were so unique (incorporating succulents, various colors, textures and even berries), which was exactly what I had asked for, and they really popped and stood out. We got married at HollyHedge Estate in New Hope, and Joyce and Suesan did a fabulous job of highlighting the fountain and the Old Barn on-site. It really was gorgeous! The best part about the whole experience was seeing Joyce the next day—she asked how I liked everything and also told me that I could replant the succulents from all of the bouquets, and that they would grow roots; it’s so great that I’ll get to keep a memory of my wedding day forever! Thank you Joyce and Suesan for making our day extra special and beautiful!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/25/14, 5 Reviews
0.5

I am getting married in May 2014 and after our consultation with Suesan, my fiance and I were ready to sign a contract with Murphy and Klein. However, after our consultation things unfortunately went downhill.

Suesan promised to email a contract to us within one week, but we did not receive it until 2 weeks later. After finally receiving the contract I emailed Suesan several times to ask about some minor changes, but she never responded to me. I then received a phone call from her partner Joyce who clearly did not communicate with Suesan because she was calling to schedule a consultation with us even though we already had one!

After finally getting in touch with Suesan, I told her what minor changes I wanted to make to our centerpieces and she assured me that the changes wouldn't be a problem and that she would get the new contract to me that day. I waited one week for the contract before emailing Suesan and even after sending her one last email, I never heard back from her.

I cannot rate Murphy and Klein on their Quality, Value, or Flexibility because I will never see their work in person since I finally chose to work with another florist. Nevertheless I feel comfortable rating Suesan specifically on her responsiveness and professionalism. I found Suesan's lack of responsiveness to be very rude, inconsiderate, and unprofessional.

I'm not sure why Suesan did not want our business. Our budget for flowers was $3,000. Perhaps our budget size wasn't large enough for Suesan to make our wedding a priority, but if that was the case it would have been nice to know instead of being completely ignored.

Profile Picture Jaslyn, 12/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Suesan Klein from Murphy-Klein floral was amazing. She got to know my husband and I and put together AMAZING flowers for our wedding. After our discussion she took care of every detail ensuring our wedding day was spectacular. I would work with them again in a heartbeat. Thanks for making my day so special!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Murphy & Klein came my way through a distant recommendation, but I am very glad I went with them. They executed my vision perfectly (even better than I could have imagined), and went above and beyond working within my budget. They grow their own flowers, which is both awesome and budget-friendly. They worked with me to come up with ideas that would allow me to stretch my dollar, such as reusing the aisle flowers from the ceremony as table centerpieces for the reception. However, at the last minute, Suesan (part owner) decided she wasn't happy with the result and essentially doubled my order, for free!, and made me separate aisle flowers and table centerpieces. She was also happy to work with my many changes throughout the months, was quick to respond to my questions, and was very helpful with choosing flowers. I would highly recommend again and again, and I can't wait until I need flowers again for an event so I can use them again.

Profile Picture Cori, 6/9/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Joyce at Murphy and Klein was great to work with for my wedding. I knew I was going to be picky with my flowers and wanted something modern and fun. Joyce understood my vision right away and helped me improve on it. When my flowers came in over budget, she was very helpful with suggesting ways that we could bring the price down. When I saw my flowers on the day of my wedding, I was thrilled with the way they looked. They came out better than I could have imagined!

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The price was reasonable, the service was good.

Profile Picture User1445306, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cried when I saw the wedding flowers - I was that overwhelmed with what a magnificent job they had done. I was blown away the day of the wedding and then again when I got the wedding photos. WOW!
It was more beautiful than I could have imagined and they listened to everything I said (I'm not a flower person so this was a tough job for them) and came up with something so perfectly me. I give them a lot of credit, during our pre-wedding meeting I had no idea what I wanted and didn't really have many suggestions. All I really gave them to work with was a L O N G list of flowers I didn't like and creative freedom to do their jobs - and they did! Every guest described the venue and flowers as breathtaking. Murphy and Klein delivered. Their creativity, talent, and eye for detail were evident in every corner of the venue...and they were completely adorable the day of the wedding and followed me around like a proud Aunt taking photos behind the photographer! I couldn't help but smile - at the flowers, at the beauty of the venue and at Murphy and Klein for adding that special touch of beauty to the day. Pick them- you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Christine, 8/31/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flowers were not my priority in my wedding planning. Having a bad experience with another florist in the beginning of my wedding planning also made me very skeptical about florists. Three weeks prior to my wedding, I met Joyce and I was very grateful. She was honest, professional and creative. I brought her a picture of a bouquet that I would like my bouquet to look like. Only came to wedding date to find out that Joyce has made me something very similar to the picture, but even more beautiful! I also have gotten so many compliments from guests about the flower arrangement. I am very thankful to have used Murphy and Klein and highly recommend them to everybody!

Profile Picture Candy , 7/8/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Joyce of M&K floral studio designed the flowers for both my ceremony and reception. She was very easy to talk to and understood right away the look I was going for. She worked with me to come up with something beautiful, yet within my budget. For our outdoor ceremony we used her arbor covered in vines. On both sides we had candlestick holders holding 6 individual flower arrangements. Looked absolutely beautiful and fit perfectly into the setting! The reception was inside a barn and so we used vintage mason jars with wildflowers as the centerpieces. She made everything look elegant and tasteful. My only complaint would be that my color scheme was fuchsia and tangerine and the fuchsia flowers were more of a purplish pink. It still looked great though.

Profile Picture Kirsten , 6/23/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We worked with Joyce on the design for our wedding day. From our first meeting with her, she had amazing ideas for how to bring our "Midsummer Night's Dream" concept to life. She provided us with a written explanation of every detail that she would be providing on the day of the wedding, which being the overplanner that I am, I loved!

I expected some lovely floral arrangements, but on the day of the wedding I was BLOWN AWAY. I can honestly say that the designs Murphy & Klein created for us were my absolute favorite part of my wedding. We had multiple guests telling us both during and after our wedding how stunning our flowers looked. I can't thank them enough for all of their hard work and for making my wedding day more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!

Profile Picture Maeve, 6/16/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Suesan did a beautiful job with the flowers for our wedding. We didn't have a clear vision of what we wanted beyond a general idea of colors and something that wasn't too formal to fit well with the natural outdoor space at our venue. She really listened to us and understood what we were looking for, even if we didn't understand it clearly ourselves! She put together a collection of vases of wildflowers that were really beautiful and unique. The ceremony decorations and arbor were also just right to complement the space. It was clear from the beautiful results that Suesan enjoys her work and is very talented.

Profile Picture User2764834, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

To start I need to admit that I am a bit of a control freak but during my first meeting with Joyce of Murphy & Klein Floral Studio I was so impressed with the photos of other bouquets she had created and with her fun, creative spirit that I gave her license to create whatever she wanted for my wedding. It was an October wedding and the bridesmaids gowns were a burnt orange. I gave only a few directions that day but really asked her to have fun with it. The bouquets that arrived at my home the day of my wedding took my breath away. They were colorful, creative, interesting and in a word amazing. If you have any floral needs in the Bucks County area, call Joyce. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Shelly, 10/29/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Joyce did a beautiful job with my flowers! I gave her some general instructions (colors similar to color scheme in the Gramercy Park hotel in NYC). She took those colors and blended them beautifully with the general theme of the historic Inn at Barley Sheaf Farm (our ceremony and reception venue). She found the cutest little flower holders for the reception centerpieces with a classic and vintage look. Pictures say it all: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150366563418105.35028 1.100395933104&type=1

Profile Picture Trulie, 10/8/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

If you are looking for a customized floral plan that is personalized to reflect the wedding experience you dream of creating, Murpy and Klein are the florists for you! Joyce and Suesan took the time and really listened to what we wanted, then added their artistic ideas to create a complete floral package that far exceeded our very high expectations.

They are true artists that love what they do -- the result was a truly creative, impactful and memorable floral design that complemented all the other wedding elements.

Profile Picture Diane, 8/13/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Joyce created beautiful wedding flowers for our June 2011 wedding! Everything looked natural and right from the garden. Nothing was overdone; Joyce just created a look of effortless elegance. Great value for a wonderful result!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/19/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Suesan helped bring my vision to life! She accepted my ideas and the end result was amazing! The flowers were classy, elegant and great quality. I love looking back at my wedding pictures to see the gorgeous flowers! I am so glad I chose Suesan and I would recommend her for any bride who wants unique and beautiful flowers.

Profile Picture Nadia, 6/17/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our white phalaenopsis and rose centerpieces came in huge and impressive, our cymbidiums in our bouquets were so bright, and all the colors went together beautifully! I wondered if my wedding colors could be tricky (yellow, red, pink, white) but it turned out amazing! The ceremony urns were also huge and pretty. The flower girl got a bigger bouquet than I assumed she'd get, which was awesome. The corsages and boutonnieres were unique and looked beautiful. Joyce told me she would get my father in law a special exotic orchid, because I had told her he grows orchids and knows them well. He recognized it when he saw it, and told me he felt so special with it :) Our cake was fabulous- Joyce put the ribbon on for me and decorated it with flowers. She took my "standard" cake and made it so beautiful! I asked for ranunculus in my bouquet, and got them, they looked beautiful!

Profile Picture Anna, 5/28/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Suesan and her team and Murphy and Klein were absolutely incredible and jaws dropped throughout our wedding reception as guests went from room to room and witnessed the amazing floral and table designs. They were recommended to us by another vendor (always a good idea to get referrals from professionals within the local wedding scene), and we could not have had a better experience. We met with Suesan and outlined our many ideas, some of which we didn't even expect to be possible, but she patiently worked with us and our budget to blanket every room in Cairnwood Mansion with peonies, roses, milk glass, vases, and hundreds of candles for an overall result that we still discuss with people months later. The service, value and quality of Murphy and Klein is the best in the area and we can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Nick, 5/20/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

They were so easy to work with. Everything was done beautifully. We had so many compliments on the beautiful arrangements. The extra little touches on the tables with the rose petals were perfect. The girls bouquets and the bridal bouquet were exactly as we had requested and turned out wonderful. Would highly recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/14/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I would highly recemmend Murphy & Klein Floral. They were able to work with my small budget and deliver fantastic results. I suppose the fact that I got married at a picturesque mansion may have helped, since the lack of flowers wasn't so obvious. Nevertheless, I enjoyed working with them. Plus, I LOVED my bouquet : )

Profile Picture Monica, 4/30/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers exceeded my expectations!! They were so creative, nice, and helpful. I would absolutely recommend them. My flowers were so beautiful!

Profile Picture Bridget, 10/29/10, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Susan was amazing! she was so patient with me when I was changing my mind about things, or being unclear. She was able to show the vision that I described to her. I changed my mind about not having candles last minute, and she accomodated to what ever I asked for. I wanted to see what my centerpieces would look like ahead of time, and she made it up for me to get an idea of what it would look like.
On the day of my wedding, the centerpieces were better than I imagined...Every one kept telling me how beautiful my centerpieces were.

I totally recommend her! I gave her a perfect score on responsiveness b/c there was a period of time where she took a bit longer to get back to me, but as it got closer to my wedding she was got back to me very promptly and was amazing!

Profile Picture Theresa, 10/10/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I loved working with Joyce! Brainstorming ideas with her was tons of fun- she listened to me and added ideas. She accommodated any changes and requests for specific flowers. I especially appreciated that she wasn't afraid to email me if she had questions when looking at her notes. The wedding was beautiful and my bouquet was epic!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/10/10, 3 Reviews