Munster Rose Reviews

1 User photo

Munster Rose 1
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Rothschild · Married on 08/17/2019

Perfectly captured my vibe with gorgeous romantic flowers

It was such a pleasure meeting with Kristi to plan our wedding! I had no idea what I wanted, and instead gave her a description of the vibe and my style. She totally nailed it!! She was very patient in working together, and helped to get creative in order to meet our financial goals. I loved how we could use her votive candle holders and large vases (which saved me additional time and money), and the service they offered to pick those items up at the end of the night. Everything was so smooth, and the staff at Bavaria Downs said it was one of the most stunning floral arrangements they’d seen! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/09/2019
    Munster Rose 2

Our wedding flowers were everything I'd hoped for and more. Absolutely beautiful and unique. Jackie is remarkably talented and patient with a bride who knew nothing about flowers.

Price was more than I had wanted to spend but her talent is unmatched and therefore worth it in my opinion. I do wish, however, we had gotten more tablescapes for the amount of money we spent. Be sure you are very specific with table setup. We had to use some LED candles due to venue restrictions and these somehow ended up on the head table when they were supposed to be on smaller perimeter tables. This resulted in an unnaturally yellow glow in our pictures whenever the head table was photographed...... :(

I loved our flowers but wish they were more affordable.

Sent on 09/20/2014

marie · Married on 07/27/2013

Jackie at Munster Rose was quite a find! She is not your typical wedding florist. She sat down with us and helped us fine tune our vision. She has such a gift with being creative but working within your budget. She also worked wonderfully with our wedding planner!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Hilary · Married on 06/01/2013

I know nothing about flowers. I had no clue where to start when it came to picking a florist for my wedding, especially since I really didn't know what I was looking for. Through a recommendation, I found Jackie at Munster Rose, and I feel incredibly lucky that I did. Jackie did a PHENOMENAL job for my wedding. I cannot tell you how many people told me--and are still telling me--how gorgeous my flowers were. Jackie took my all-over-the-place adjectives like springy, vintage, wildflowery, colorful, and textured that I wanted in my flowers...combined them with other aspects from my wedding like the outdoor/indoor venue, different colored bridesmaids dresses, growlers from my husbands brewery, etc....AND a ton of random pictures of (mostly her) work that had been done previously....and created an exceptional outcome. It was almost like she read my mind, but even I would have never been able to dream up flowers so beautiful. Jackie is absolutely the best value in town. She and her team also did an AMAZING job setting up and also helped my bridesmaids who were struggling to put other things together. Overall, exceptional work, exceptional people, and I would highly HIGHLY recommend them.

Sent on 07/26/2013

Jackie is wonderful. The flowers were beautiful and she was a delight to work with!

Sent on 05/04/2013

erika · Married on 10/13/2012

Thank you Munster Rose for the beautiful flowers at our wedding. If only we had more time to enjoy them! It was great to see you there making sure we all had our flowers at the start of pictures and THANK YOU for being so flexible as we changed locations for pictures. Munster Rose took our vision for the wedding and brought it to life in such a seamless manner.

Sent on 10/26/2012