Multihead Wedding Productions Reviews

24 | Chicago, IL

24 Reviews for Multihead Wedding Productions

• Adrienne

Adrienne · Married on 10/27/2018

Professional, Personable and Affordable!

Collin was amazing! Our wedding video turned out better than we could have imagined. When we were first planning our wedding, we didn't want a videographer but I am so glad we had a change of heart and found Collin! He truly is great at what he does and does beautiful work. He captured all of the special moments of the day. He's very easy to work with and I myself am very camera shy but half the time I didn't even notice he was there! If you don't think it's in your budget for a videographer, you definitely need to reconsider and at least meet with Collin. He's very personable and affordable.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Angel · Married on 08/13/2017

I loved Collin our wedding video was amazing every single person I sent it out to said they cried and it was Beautiful . He captured everything I could have wanted and was very quick to respond to me during all the crazy wedding planning .

Sent on 09/05/2016

Kate · Married on 07/22/2017

Collin was fantastic! I really wanted a video of our wedding day, but we had a limited budget to work with. Collin was by far the best value for our money that we found. He was super easy to work with, quick to respond to emails, and was so professional on our wedding day. He was unobtrusiveness, but managed to capture incredible moments. My husband had been on the fence about getting a videographer, but once we sat down after the wedding day and were able to revisit our favorite moments like the speeches and dances, he was so grateful to have the video. And with Collin's truly amazing pricing, there's no reason not to get one! We love our wedding video!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Angela · Married on 04/08/2017

Great job! We got our video back within a couple of weeks! Filmed at a couple of locations and the final product was perfect ??

Sent on 05/29/2017

Heather · Married on 02/11/2017

I can't say enough good things about Collin and his work! He was professional from start to finish. His packages are flexible and we were able to get everything we wanted and more for a very reasonable price! He captured everything we wanted from our day and then some. He even went with us around the city and had clips of us on the bus with our wedding party and clips of the skyline in our video. Our video turned out amazing and we are so happy we decided to use Multihead Productions!!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Christina · Married on 07/30/2016

Collin from Multihead Wedding Productions is amazing! He responded to every email in a timely manner, and was incredibly professional. He was quick to edit and send us the DVDs from the day (we got them within a few weeks). He personalized the video to fit our interests and personalities. I loved watching the video and reliving our entire day, from the prep to the end of the reception. He captured more than I realized, and did it expertly. (I loved watching our first look from the camera's perspective.) You don't even know he's there, too! I would recommend Multihead Wedding Productions to anyone!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Collin/Multihead was an absolutely amazing videographer! My wife and I were on the fence if we were going to spend the money on a videographer or not and I am SO happy that we did in the end! Collin was truly amazing and extremely affordable! We found Collin last minute before our wedding, only 2 weeks before, and I was so incredibly happy that he was still available. He was one of the few videographers that offered different amounts of time that he could film our wedding as in just the ceremony, the ceremony and speeches/first dances, and an all night package. We weren't to keen about having a video of the actual reception/dancing so the ceremony and speeches/first dances package was perfect for us! After we received our video I saw how many amazing shots that Collin was able to get. He was great about not being too obtrusive or in the way during any point but found a way to get in all the places we wanted without ever even noticing him. We were so happy with our videos once we received them and the quality was great! We truly couldn't have been happier with Collin/Multihead Productions!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Beth · Married on 05/28/2016

If you book choose Multihead Wedding Productions as your videographer you won't be disappointed. The professionalism and quality of service was exceptional. I was so pleased with the fast response time throughout the whole process. I even had my completed video to preview before I was home from my honeymoon! I didn't think I wanted or could afford a videographer and am so glad I was proven wrong. I love my video and the montage is a perfect culmination of my favorite highlights of the day. I'd say it was worth every penny, but it is actually priceless.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Everything about Collin's services were exceptional. He was professional, flexible, and very affordable. We barely knew he was there, but captured our wedding beautifully. I've already recommended him to several friends.

Sent on 05/04/2016

Rijo & Joyce · Married on 12/07/2014

Colin was very flexible right from the start. We contacted him 2 days before the wedding, and he was definitely a godsend. He was very prompt throughout the day. And his final DVD product was very great, clear, and heart-warming.

Mary · Married on 07/04/2014

Collin was wonderful from the beginning. Planning for our wedding was quick and easy. On the wedding day, Collin did a wonderful job capturing the day without being distracting or in the way. There were moments, we didn't realize he was there which helped everyone be themselves and have fun without being self-conscious about being videotaped. Collin paid attention to the details that made our wedding unique to us because the final DVD had personalized touches like favorite music. We love the final DVD and look forward to watching it each anniversary to remember our special day.

Sent on 06/18/2015

B · Married on 06/21/2014

I loved working with Colin and Multihead. Their prices were great and worked within my budget but the end video product was worth so much more. Our wedding video was a wonderful work of art and Colin was flexible and very responsive to our questions and comments. I highly recommend this company.

Angeline · Married on 06/14/2014

Collin was the best, most stress free part of our wedding. He understood what it was we were looking for, and captured the moments beautifully.

Kelly · Married on 06/07/2014

Collin has been such a help! He's been quick to respond and even got us a rough copy less than a week after our wedding! Great work for the price!!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Multi Head productions did a great job video shooting my wedding reception. They are affordable and met our expectations. We are very pleased with the service and would recommend to others!

Sent on 02/23/2015

bridgett · Married on 03/15/2014

Collin has the most reasonable prices in the area and the quality of his work awesome. He is very professional.

Sent on 02/28/2015

Kelly · Married on 09/08/2018

Collin was awesome! Very responsive, great quality video, a wonderful deal all around!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Bryan · Married on 08/05/2017

Collin was one of the best vendors we had at our wedding. Very easy to work with, incredibly responsive and we were very happy with how our wedding video turned out.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/22/2015

Collin did an amazing job with our wedding video. I don't have much experience hiring videographers, so I don't know how common this is, but the resolution quality of the video is not as HD as I would have perhaps expected, but the quality of what he captured is excellent. You can clearly see and hear everything that is going on, which is really the purpose of a wedding video. We made the decision to hire Collin only a few weeks before our wedding when we realized that we really wanted the wedding ceremony itself (we were being married by a friend in a very personal ceremony) and the speeches of our parents, friends and siblings on film. The day is so fleeting, being able to remember what happened is difficult, so for us, having it recorded on film is amazing. Collin's prices were beyond excellent. He was also extremely professional and inconspicuous the whole time. I didn't even meet him until he was leaving (he checked in with my husband and brother when he got there), and I didn't notice him during any part of the time he was there. But, he got GREAT shots and we're eternally grateful. Thank you, Collin!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Evelyn · Married on 07/12/2014

Best money spend! Affordable and great work! It was worth every penny & our memory will live forever now! Thanks again!
    Evelyn & Mike

Sent on 02/23/2015

Great quality For the price! A memory I will cherish forever. The only negatives were you could it hear the speeches very well since the dj speakers were across the room. Some of the video is shaky a bit, but I have recommended him toto friends and they were also happy with the product!

• Micaela

Micaela · Married on 04/21/2017

Loved our wedding video. He let us add music that we liked (even gave us a presample to make sure we liked the music). He was great to work with. Easy to contact, kept up with all my requests. Even was able to catch our surprise father daughter dance with ease. At times you can hear the microphone turn off during the ceremony however, its not enough to cause an issue. He tried to catch special moments in a unique way by using different angles. I did notice his lens might have been dirty at the start of things but he must have noticed and cleaned it by the time the ceremony started. He even included stills of the reception hall before everyone arrived that really added to the entire film. The price point and what we received was great!

Sent on 05/29/2017

melissa · Married on 09/27/2014

Colin was amazing. It was last minute when I booked (2wks away from my wedding). He was very Professional and helpful. I will admit I was a little nervouse hiring and paying someone from craigslist with the thougt of it being a possible scam. He wasnt, and very flexible with payments. I was very pleased with my video and really happy I found colin to share my special day.

Sent on 02/17/2015

My fiance and I were on a tight budget and debated for a long time wherther to do both a photogropher and videographer for our wedding day. Much to my surprise I stumbled along Multihead Productions and watched the video posted. I called immediately and met with Collin. He was very accommodating and put us at ease. With very little time he managed to get things ready for our wedding which happened to be November 11, 2011, a very busy day in weddings. He did an amazing job and to be honest I watch the wedding video any chance I get because it always makes me smile. Colin you are a wonderful and extremely professional person. Mulithead Productions saved the day and I would be more than happy to tell everyone about you.
    - Marizel and San Chea November, 2011