Mulberry Creek Imagery Reviews

3 | Concord, NH

3 Reviews for Mulberry Creek Imagery

Aaron was AMAZING. Hands down some of the best, most creative wedding photos I've seen. I am so happy with the photos I have already seen (my wedding was 2 weeks ago, and I've already seen a preview of almost 30 pictures!). The overall experience was stress-free and enjoyable. Aaron is professional, communicative, helpful, and friendly. He was very easy to work with but also managed our group into those big group shots with ease. I would recommend his photo services to anyone!! Special note - he catches STUNNING candids!!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2014

Aaron was so accommodating to our needs and truly understood who we were as a couple and what we wanted from our photos. We are a difficult group to photo but he captured the fun sprint that we wanted to exude through our photos. He was also a great time too!

Sent on 11/01/2014

SANDRA · Married on 09/20/2014

What a find! Aaron is easy to work with and certainly has an eye for detail. It has only been a week since the wedding but he has already posted 2 blogs on his website with various posed and candid photos that are just phenomenal. There are some very creative poses that I love. He did a great job with lighting, even in an outdoor setting. He had some wonderful suggestions and fresh ideas for us and went above and beyond to make our special day truly memorable. His staff is so nice and all worked very well together to create a relaxed atmosphere amidst the wedding chaos. He was willing to travel quite some distance to our venue and put in a long day of picture taking followed, I am sure, by many hours of editing. We can't wait to see more - Thank you Aaron!!

Sent on 09/29/2014