Mugford's Flower Shoppe Reviews

Mugford's Flower Shoppe 5
Mugford's Flower Shoppe 6
Mugford's Flower Shoppe 7

Adam · Married on 06/28/2014

We worked with Chris at Mugford's and she was terrific. You can tell from the first meeting that she is passionate about what she does and it shows in her work. Everything from the church flowers to the bouquets to the reception centerpieces were exceptional. I would highly recommend her as a wedding florist, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Deanne · Married on 06/14/2014

Chris was a pleasure to work with. The flowers and chupah stand at our wedding were beautiful. We provided her with a very loose outline of what we wanted, and she pulled it into really gorgeous arrangements. We couldn't recommend her more highly.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Chris did a wonderful job with our flowers. We have received tons of compliments on them still months after the wedding.

Sent on 11/13/2013

REGINA · Married on 08/24/2013

mugford's was awesome, they did an awesome job for my wedding, I was so happy with all of the results, the flowers were beautiful, I couldn't of asked for more, kris was fantastic!!!

LOVE RICH AND GINA HATZIDAKIS

Sent on 09/10/2013

I loved working with Chris for my wedding!!!! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and many people commented on them. Chris was great to work with! She is so nice and created exactly what I had envisioned. I highly recommend Mugfords flowers! All three of my sisters and I used Mugfords for our weddings and were very happy!!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Molly · Married on 08/16/2013

We were so pleased with our flowers from Chris at Mugford's! We were looking for a florist to do our bouquets and boutonnieres only, and she was very willing to work with our budget and give us exactly what we wanted. She even kindly helped my mother in law, who was making our centerpieces, by ordering more flowers to fill out the arrangements and giving her kind suggestions. She listened to exactly what I wanted and made breathtakingly beautiful bouquets! Chris knew that I love sunflowers, and even sent me an email the week of the wedding to show me a special new kind of sunflower that had just become available and make sure that I liked it. Chris was an incredible value, but her work did not look "budget" at all. I really appreciated her kindness and willingness to work with our special requests; so few other florists in this area are so easy to work with! We will be back whenever we need flower arrangements for special occasions going forward.

Sent on 10/06/2013

Chris was fabulous to work with!! She was always so friendly, welcoming, and helpful. She was very accommodating and easy to work with it. I STRONGLY recommend Mugford's! The flowers were beautiful and everyone raved about them. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Scott · Married on 07/28/2013

Mugford's is an excellent vendor for wedding floral arrangements!

Sent on 10/02/2013

The flowers and service that Chris and her team provided were beyond my expectations. I gave her my general idea and what I liked, and then let her run with it. Using her grown-in-house flowers allowed for a very unique and vintage feel. I simply could not have been happier. Everything came out so beautiful and the service was superb as well as the value. I could not recommend Mugford's more!

Sent on 09/11/2013

I had a wonderful experience working with Mugford's. The staff was very knowledgeable about what types of flowers would work best in the heat of summer. The flowers were beautiful and held up well beyond my wedding day. I was able to make changes up to the day before delivery, which was fantastic. The end product was well worth the very reasonable price. I would recommend this vendor without a second thought and look forward to working with them again in the future.

Sent on 09/22/2013

Rachele · Married on 05/24/2013

Chris knew exactly what I wanted even when I didn't know exactly how to verbalize it!!! Our watering can centerpieces were perfection at Tower Hill Botanical Garden.

Sent on 10/11/2013

Kelly · Married on 04/20/2013

Working with Chris was such a pleasure! I had a rough idea of what I wanted for flowers and she was able to turn that idea into my dream bouquet and centerpieces! We met a couple of times to go over every detail and she was very thorough in her questions to ensure that nothing is missed. She is prompt and so on top of things, especially the day of the wedding. She made sure to pin all of the guys boutonniere's onto their jackets before she left and everything was set up perfectly for us. She was absolutely wonderful to work with and I wouldn't change anything in regards to the flowers!

Sent on 05/05/2013

Jamie · Married on 02/02/2013

I would highly recommend Mugford's for any event. Chris and her staff were great! At my first meeting Chris helped and gave her opinions on what flowers she thought might go best with my colors and theme. Her staff was inviting and was truly interested in the wedding. They even sent me home with samples to show others and think about my decisions. My now Husband requested a crazy flower arrangement for the placecard table he saw in a magazine-Chris was able to pull off an amazing arrangement of flowers that was big and bold like he was looking for but very elegant and tasteful!! The bouquets, flowers for the centerpieces, etc were all gorgeous. It really made my wedding venue and vision for the day come alive! Thanks Mugfords!!

Sent on 02/06/2013

Janna · Married on 12/15/2012

Mugford's was a great choice for our wedding day! Chris is great at what she does. She took our vision for centerpieces and brought it to life better than we could imagine. The centerpieces are one of my favorite memories from the wedding because they brought our whole winter wonderland theme together. She certainly took the time to sit with us and make sure everything was perfect. We were very happy with the way everything turned out!

Sent on 01/03/2013

Cris, is seriously so nice! if you need a huppah this is your place. Reasonable prices, for beautiful flowers! She was also so nice the day of, she helped make the young ones more comfortable!

Sent on 12/26/2012

Maeghan · Married on 04/28/2012

Mugfords was amazing!! I had a very specific vision for my wedding flowers and Chris totally "got it" within ten minutes of our first meeting. She was friendly, responsive, and even took time to help me track down a specific kind of glass vase. She made suggestions, and was totally supportive of my ideas and opinions. And, most importantly, her initial estimate - which was incredibly reasonable- matched my final invoice. I felt like Mugfords was incredibly honest, straightforward, and committed to the vision I had for my day. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married in Metrowest or Central Mass!

Sent on 05/10/2012

Chrissy · Married on 07/31/2010

BEAUTIFUL flowers! I cannot say enough about Mugford's! The price and quality of the flowers were great! Mugford's is knowledgeable about flowers and does a wonderful job coordinating with dresses and the ideas of the bride.

Sent on 01/18/2011

Ethan · Married on 05/29/2010

everything looked beautiful.

Sent on 06/14/2010

Meghan · Married on 05/04/2013

I could not be happier that I decided to contract Mugfords Flower Shoppe for my wedding. The second I met Chris I knew I would hire her and her team. She listened to what I wanted, she stayed within (and below) my budget....not to mention the flowers were stunning! I am still getting phone calls telling me how gorgeous they were and how long they lasted after the wedding (we gave our centerpieces away). I would hire Chris again in a second, for anything!

Sent on 07/09/2013
  • I

ilyse · Married on 10/10/2010

I LOVED my flowers! Chris at Mugford's did an amazing job. She was really able to capture my vision and translate to the flowers. She created gorgeous centerpieces, ceremony flowers, a chuppah and bouquets for me and all of my guests saud the same thing... the flowers were gorgeous!

Sent on 10/13/2010

Erin · Married on 06/02/2012

Chris knew exactly what I was looking for and made it 10 times more beautiful then I could have ever imagined! Most amazing centerpieces and bouquets I have ever seen!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Beth · Married on 03/16/2013

3.8
      3.0
      3.5

The flowers were done beautifully. There was somehow a miscommunication about how many bridal bouqets were needed and the two flower girl boquets were not included but they quickly remedied and put together two small boquets for the girls when they delivered the flowers. I asked for something really basic (just red roses) but the quality of the flowers were great and the price was very reasonable. Chris is very nice and accomodating but at the time was extremely busy. I would certainly recommend them (they were referred to me by a friend).

Sent on 10/02/2013

JESSICA · Married on 06/05/2010

3.6
      3.0
      3.5

Overall I was happy with the service. My flowers for the centerpieces were not exactly the color I was hoping for, although my bridesmaid's bouquets were AMAZING!!!!!

Sent on 01/05/2011