Mucky Face Makeup Reviews

2 | North Hollywood, CA

2 Reviews for Mucky Face Makeup

Skyler · Married on 03/12/2016

Kristine is the best! She did both my hair and make-up for my engagement photos on March 12th and I couldn't have been happier with the results. She is responsive, professional, on-time, and she really knows her stuff! I have now worked with Kristine multiple times (with headshots as well) and I will continue to book her in the future. In fact, she is getting me ready for my reception in August. Book her!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Katie · Married on 12/05/2015

Kristine first did my makeup for headshots back in December. I was incredible impressed with her style, calmness, and willingness to work with me to achieve just the right look. This was the first time I ever got my pictures back and I still looked like the girl in the shot. My make up was so clean and natural looking, which can be a difficult look to get surprisingly enough. I have gone back to her multiple times now for all different occasions. She is always on time and ready to go, with great ideas and a very fun personality. I can't wait to work with her again.

Sent on 03/29/2016