MTP DJ PRODUCTIONS Reviews

5 | Ocoee, FL

5 Reviews for MTP DJ PRODUCTIONS

C · Married on 04/01/2017

DJ Todd Pegram did an amazing job at my daughter's wedding reception! I knew from the first conversation I had with him, that my event was in competent, experienced hands! I didn't have to worry, double check, or second guess one single thing. He's easy to contact, easy to communicate with, and his top priority is the happiness of the bride and groom, and fulfilling their vision for their special day. Needless to say, the bride and groom loved him, and all my guests loved him! The dance floor was packed the entire night! The uplighting he did around the room, at the sweetheart table, and the light show throughout the night, was over the top amazing! The drapery backdrop that Pedro created, which was behind the sweetheart table, was breathtaking and elegant - he captured the bride's vision perfectly! Everyone knows the key to a great wedding reception, is a great DJ... MTP DJ Productions did not disappoint!!!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Aryn · Married on 06/02/2012

MTP was great! The DJ that we had, Jacob, was so awesome! I really enjoyed working with him! I gave him an idea of what kind of music I was looking for and he did a great job with helping make the reception flow nicely! Thank you, Jacob and MTP!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Sara · Married on 04/16/2011

We were extremely happy with Todd Pegram and Jake Lookabill! Todd was very easy to get in touch with and was very helpful when planning the order of events at the reception. WIth his direction, the reception flowed easily and everyone had so much fun! Beforehand, he asked us to make a list of songs we wanted and he played every one. He really knew which songs to play to get the crowd going! He was so attentive to us, even going to get us iced tea while we were eating! He truly went above and beyond all of our expectations. Anyone can tell he really loves his job and strives to be the very best. The prices are very reasonable and he even threw in lighting at the reception for free. Many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the music and how great the DJs were. I highly recommend MTP DJ services and we are so happy we found them!

Sent on 05/12/2011

Amy · Married on 05/30/2009

MTP DJ Productions was amazing! They were very professional and Todd was so easy to work with. I would recommend them for anyone that wants to have a wedding to remember.

Sent on 07/17/2009

Susan · Married on 03/15/2008

Todd the owner handled our birthday party for our twin daughters. We had approx. 30 children there and they all had a blast!!! He was able to keep their attention the entire time. A great time was had by all-even the adults. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to make sure they have a GREAT PARTY!!!

Sent on 07/06/2009