MSC Entertainment Reviews

13 | Pleasant Hill, CA

13 Reviews for MSC Entertainment

Kristine · Married on 11/14/2015

Pat & Newton were an amazing DJ team. I was concerned about this important event and wanted to be sure the DJ, music and lighting were top notch for this event that was to be elegant and fun. They did not disappoint. This team was prompt, organized, professional, and responsive to our diverse crowd. They played all of the right music at a pleasing volume level, included the special songs we requested and kept the guests on the dance floor all night long. The night went off without a hitch and the attendees talked about the party for MONTHS afterward. My only regret for the evening is that we didn't plan to have the party (of the century) to continue longer into the night. I HIGHLY recommend MSC Entertainment for your special event.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Ron · Married on 08/07/2015

Newton provided lighting for our wedding in August. I'd been in contact with him for months prior to the event. He was very responsive, respectful, knowledgeable and easy to work with. Overall a genuine great person. As for the wedding lighting, he provided everything I asked for and then some! Couldn't be more pleased with how the wedding lighting turned out. After having worked with Newton, not only did I recieve great service but gained a new friend. Definitely call these guys for your DJ/lighting needs. Highly recommend it.

Sent on 12/18/2015

elaine · Married on 05/02/2015

Planning my wedding was very stressful and I didn't know where to look for a DJ. There were too many vendors out there and it was such a tough decision to make. I was referred to MSC Entertainment by my friend who used them for their personal wedding. After I was put in touch with them, I knew I made a great decision. Pat was friendly, professional, down to earth and met our needs for the wedding. He even went out of his way when he found out he did not work at the venue before and spent a weekend out there with his family to scope the scene. I am happy with their work and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Alcibiades · event on: 02/17/2015

If you want to have smiles after your event then this is the go to person to give you that. I have known for a very long time when it comes to anything DJ this guy is the go to person!

Sent on 02/17/2015
  • User4853100 · event on: 01/14/2015

Newton was very professional in all the events for the Congressman over the last
    couple of years. He is easy to work with, selects the music that is appropriate for the occasion, is reliable
    and a pleasure to work with. Our guests always commented on how good the music was.
    Mary Jane Bowker

Sent on 03/06/2015

Jeff · event on: 12/14/2014

MSC Entertainment is a top notch DJ company that provided our event with professional services in music, sound, and lighting. We will be using MSC Entertainment with all of our future events!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Diana · Married on 11/01/2014

DJ Newton was GREAT. His music selections kept my wedding party on the dance floor for hours. We hated to see the party end he was so good. We plan on hiring him for all our upcoming anniversaries for YEARS to come

Sent on 02/03/2015

Caesar · Married on 10/12/2014

I had the privilege having Pat and Newton Dj my girlfirends sisters wedding. They both were personable and professional. They have a variety of music that caters to different genres. I will definitely recommend and use them for future events. Thank you Pat and Newton! Much appreciated

Sent on 02/05/2015

Lisa · event on: 09/27/2014

Newton DJ'd my daughter's Quinceañera celebration. I was so lucky to find such a great DJ who was very professional at a competitive rate. He kept in constant touch with me prior to the event, which kept me on track to finalize the "must play" list. This was huge for me since the party involved so many other components that also demanded so much of my attention. He had no problem with all our requested music, both English and Spanish. The party was awesome and so memorable...my daughter's teenage friends (boys and girls) were even out on the floor dancing salsa for the first time in their life. If that doesn't say "awesome party", I don't know what does.

Sent on 02/21/2015

Jean · Married on 09/20/2014

I was very pleased with their service. I was in dire need of a dj and was referred to this group by a friend. Professional, timely, great setup, and great music.

Sent on 01/27/2015

Laura · Married on 09/20/2014

I was recommended through a family friend and inquired about his services a few months before my wedding. Pat was prompt, professional and very easy going to work with. He definitely understood my demands and was able to provide a great night to all of my guests. I loved that he was able to play some requests from the crowd.
    A close family member passed away two weeks before the wedding and I must say I was extremely out of the enthusiasm I had for planning my own wedding. I was able to rely on Pat for keeping me up to speed on what needed to be done to make the night go smooth. I would recommend Pat and his crew to service any type of event. He would not disappoint!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Janna · event on: 06/01/2014

Professional, reliable and very skilled. They have an extensive assortment of music. If they don't have the genre you're event calls for, they will do their best to get it for you. The crowd evolved as the night continued, yet Newton and his team were able to read and respond to their tastes accordingly. This aspect of our party planning was stress-free and the event was a success, thanks to MSC Entertainment.

Sent on 02/02/2015
  • F

FRANK · Married on 08/26/2000

We had DJ Newton in our wedding at the Marin Arts and Garden Center. He was both professional and personable making him an easy person to work with. He was completely prepared for the occasion so we didn't have to worry about a thing. The wedding was small but he had everyone on the dance floor. He knew exactly what type of music to play for the crowd.
    I highly recommend DJ Newton!!!

Sent on 02/03/2015