179 Reviews for MSA Entertainment LLC

High-Def Video (2)
Documentary (1)
Highlight Video (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)

We had a great time working with MSA for our DJ and videography needs. We had super easy set up and they worked with our duo who was playing a few songs on their own to get set up. The music selection was fantastic and everyone had a great time out on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Hunter, 4/7/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography

We used the photobooth services from MSA Entertainment at a party on Saturday night and couldn't be more thrilled with the service we received! The photobooth attendant (Amanda) arrived on time, set up the booth efficiently and was ready to go even before guests started arriving. I loved the customized design that she put on our printed photo strips. I also love how quickly the images printed out after guests took their pics. There was no waiting around. Amanda was personable, great with our guests and accommodating! The photobooth feature was everyone's favorite feature of the party! Thank you so much for making the party a huge hit!

Profile Picture Heather, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

MSA WAS AMAZING!!!!! our day ended up being soooooo cold and soooo rainy! The photographers Courtney and Sarah, the DJ, and the Videographer all went above and beyond to make the day amazing. They froze, got soaked, and never stopped doing more than I ever could have expected even in the circumstances. The photos and video were amazing and the DJ kept it lively and fun! they are the BEST and for a great value. Courtney even came out another day for no charge and took more couple shots at the venue since it was so rainy an our shots were limited. AMAZING company !!!

Profile Picture Sam, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, High-Def Video, Highlight Video

I have never in my life been so nervous about having the perfect DJ for our wedding!! MSA ENTERTAINMENT WAS THE BOMB! I would 100/100 recommend them! Easy to work with and so helpful with anything and everything we needed!

Profile Picture Macey, 11/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike and his team for DJ, Videography and Photo Booth services provided professional, exceptional service. I would highly recommend using MSA Entertainment for any services they provide. Thanks again MSA!!

Profile Picture Brad, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography

Joe was fantastic! He kept the crowd dancing! He was very accommodating and interacted with with the crowd! You can definitely tell he loves his job! My wedding was a lot of fun and I couldn’t have done a better job choosing our DJ. Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Cait, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Could not have asked for a better DJ. Rick and his wife were quite the duo, and made our wedding perfect. Thank you! I would recommend them to anybody.

Profile Picture Robert, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

I wa recommend to MSA by a friend of a friend. Mike was very helpful and responsive to my questions. Daniel was my dj we talked over the phone the week before our wedding to get any questions we had answered and for him to make sure he knew specifics we wanted/had request. They helped me have the perfect wedding day.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike with MSA was great to work with and DJ Joe was fantastic. He was great at keeping people on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great experience! The music flowed very well!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Great communication and amazing job keeping our guests dancing. Everyone had a blast! Even our grandparents were on the floor dancing along. We highly recommend them, such a great value for the services received!

Profile Picture Evelyn, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I had the pleasure of working with MSA for my wedding! I booked a package that included a Photographer, Videographer, DJ and Photobooth. I have to say that Mike Wells was amazing. He stayed on top of everything and was always available to talk! He stayed my point of contact throughout the entire process and I booked a little more than 1 year in advance and Mike was available my phone or email pretty much whenever needed. The day of the wedding everyone worked so well together to help make my day easy going and stress free, even though my beautiful outdoor wedding had to change to a beautiful indoor wedding due to a huge storm! My photographer, Courtney Krokey, was awesome! She stayed on top of the weather and we were able to get some amazing shots in between the rain storms. Not to mention, her and the Videographer worked great together! I am in love with my pictures and video! Many of my guests mentioned how much they loved the music and how friendly the DJ was! The photo booth was so fun too! Thank you so much to the MSA Entertainment team for everything you did to help make my special day amazing!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic

They offer a package deal of photography/photo booth/dj Services which was very convenient! The DJ was very personable and worked really hard to make each portion of the day flow smoothly. I received multiple compliments on the DJ.

Profile Picture Stacy, 4/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Mike recently provided sound and DJ services for my daughter's wedding. He was the best! We had some last minute request concerning our ceremony instrumentalist and Mike fulfilled every request. I highly recommend Mike. He will provide professional services and a fun dance floor experience for your guest. Thank you, Mike for going over and beyond the call of duty for our wedding!

Profile Picture Becky, 4/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

My wedding was absolutely perfect! A huge shout out to MSA Entertainment for doing a phenomenal job! Mike was the best and most energetic DJ I could ever imagine! Throughout the night our guests kept raving about how great he was! He created the biggest party for my reception and my guests have contacted me since the wedding saying how much fun they had and how great he was! He truly created the most fun and upbeat environment for my reception and even danced with us! I had specific requests throughout the ceremony and reception that he exceeded. Everything I requested for my special day he was able to fulfill and surpass. He was very easy to communicate with and always provided a quick response to questions that I had. He even assisted my sisters with delivering the most memorable toast. I requested purple uplighting which he made look awesome with my interior decorations. We also used his Photo Booth service which I would highly recommend. Amanda was there to help our guests and take their pictures. She sent me all the photos so I could have my own personal copies. Instead of using the strips in the Photo Booth we requested 4x6 photos which the guests absolutely loved! We also used the videography service; we have not received our video yet but I know it will be perfect because our experience was fantastic. I highly recommend MSA Entertainment. They will deliver a night you and your guests will never forget! Thank you Mike and your team, you guys are truly amazing!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Olivia, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

MSA was amazing to work with. Everyone I spoke with was very professional and provided the best customer service. Our wedding day videographer, Jason, was amazing. Our wedding video turned out even better than I could have imagined. They were worth every penny. I'm so glad we went with MSA and will be recommending them to friends!

Profile Picture Katie, 1/21/17, 11 Reviews
Category: DJ

MSA Entertainment was professional and helpful from the very moment that we called them. Mike, and everyone else returned my calls right away and were willing to help me with every detail of my wedding. When my wedding venue was closed due to the snow storm, and my ceremony had to be relocated to my parent's living room, MSA was right there with me. Courtney, the photographer; Matthew, the videographer; and Jon, the DJ were all excellent every step of the way!! If you want to work with people that you can trust, then I highly recommend MSA.

Profile Picture Rachael, 1/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography, Videography

Mike (the DJ and owner) was very responsive and easy to work with. We had a NYE wedding and reception, and he showed up ahead of schedule and stayed well beyond midnight. He did an excellent job of keeping our reception on schedule, and even got out on the dancefloor himself to teach us some of the dances! Mike did a great job of making sure we got exactly what we wanted while remaining flexible - he took requests only after making sure we were ok with it. We also rented a photobooth through MSA entertainment. Mike made sure to direct people to use the photobooth, and got us our pictures very quickly! We would definitely recommend MSA entertainment!

Profile Picture Zachary, 12/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We want to thank MSA Entertainment and especially Joe Beck who did an excellent job for our wedding celebration! His energy level, ability to interact with our guests and the music he played and sang kept our wedding guests dancing until the very end! Joe helped to make our event a very memorable evening!

Profile Picture User7516595, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Working with MSA was a dream. Everything for my wedding was absolutely perfect and Jon did everything in the world to help us. The party never slowed down (which was our request) and everyone that attended our wedding keeps saying that our wedding was the best wedding they've been to! Thank you MSA for your hard work!

Profile Picture Megan, 11/12/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used MSA to provide our photo booth and videography. We loved our photo booth operator Amanda and videographer Bruce. They were both amazing. If you want an affordable high-quality video and photo booth with a professional, responsive team, book MSA. They are the best!!! 5 stars all around!

Profile Picture Sophia, 11/5/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I was very impressed with the professionalism of Jon as our DJ at our wedding. He played the songs I requested and kept people dancing most of the night. I would highly recommend MSA entertainment.

Profile Picture Kellie, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Mike was such a great DJ! He was on time and made sure that my wedding was a total party just like I had wanted. All my guests keep raving about how FUN the event was. Mike was always quick to respond to my communications and asked great questions about my desires for the day so that we both had a clear vision of what was needed and also threw in a few things I didn't expect that made the party even more memorable. If you're in need of a DJ for your wedding, I absolutely think you should try and book MSA Entertainment for you and your guests! They did not disappoint and were very reasonably priced!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We couldn't be happier customers. In my opinion, the DJ can make or break a reception . This company and the DJ who worked with us were FANTASTIC. The energy of our wedding reception was so fun and upbeat, thanks to our awesome DJ. We will definitely use them for future events and couldn't recommend them more highly. Thank you for making our special day even more special!

Profile Picture Morgan, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews