187 Reviews for MSA Entertainment LLC

User Photos
Photos

We went back and forth about whether we wanted to have a photo booth at our wedding, and eventually decided to try it out. We are so glad that we did!! Our guests had a blast taking photos all night (when they weren't on the dance floor) and the photos are a really nice keepsake to have from the wedding. Darlene was our attendant, and she was great!

Profile Picture Karen, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Jon was professional, polite, fun and communicative. We had a blast at the reception and he set up everything perfectly for the ceremony. He knew how to feel out the crowd and played the perfect genre and songs for every moment! We are very very happy with our choice about MSA Entertainment.

Profile Picture Blakely, 7/20/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Honestly, of the best DJ services I have ever hired! From the beautiful music for the ceremony to the fun experience at the reception - everyone had a great time and our guests were even taught how to line dance! Were were able to select special songs - including one in Finnish to honor our new Finnish daughter in law.
Dont think twice - hire MSA !!!

Profile Picture gina, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Bradley was absolutely amazing! He was incredibly kind, professional, and so much fun. The dance floor was packed the entire evening! Thank you for helping to create such fantastic memories for us :)

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bradley was incredible!! Even my photographer said that she had never seen a dance floor so packed!!! He kept the music bumping, followed all the song choices we asked for, and kept our wedding rocking!!!! I seriously have never heard a better dj than Bradley! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great event!

Profile Picture Jordan, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

We had a great time working with MSA for our DJ and videography needs. We had super easy set up and they worked with our duo who was playing a few songs on their own to get set up. The music selection was fantastic and everyone had a great time out on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Hunter, 4/7/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography

We used the photobooth services from MSA Entertainment at a party on Saturday night and couldn't be more thrilled with the service we received! The photobooth attendant (Amanda) arrived on time, set up the booth efficiently and was ready to go even before guests started arriving. I loved the customized design that she put on our printed photo strips. I also love how quickly the images printed out after guests took their pics. There was no waiting around. Amanda was personable, great with our guests and accommodating! The photobooth feature was everyone's favorite feature of the party! Thank you so much for making the party a huge hit!

Profile Picture Heather, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

MSA WAS AMAZING!!!!! our day ended up being soooooo cold and soooo rainy! The photographers Courtney and Sarah, the DJ, and the Videographer all went above and beyond to make the day amazing. They froze, got soaked, and never stopped doing more than I ever could have expected even in the circumstances. The photos and video were amazing and the DJ kept it lively and fun! they are the BEST and for a great value. Courtney even came out another day for no charge and took more couple shots at the venue since it was so rainy an our shots were limited. AMAZING company !!!

Profile Picture Sam, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

I have never in my life been so nervous about having the perfect DJ for our wedding!! MSA ENTERTAINMENT WAS THE BOMB! I would 100/100 recommend them! Easy to work with and so helpful with anything and everything we needed!

Profile Picture Macey, 11/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike and his team for DJ, Videography and Photo Booth services provided professional, exceptional service. I would highly recommend using MSA Entertainment for any services they provide. Thanks again MSA!!

Profile Picture Brad, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography

Very fun Dj who will make your guest comfortable and get out on the dance floor!

Profile Picture Jenna, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe was fantastic! He kept the crowd dancing! He was very accommodating and interacted with with the crowd! You can definitely tell he loves his job! My wedding was a lot of fun and I couldn’t have done a better job choosing our DJ. Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Cait, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Could not have asked for a better DJ. Rick and his wife were quite the duo, and made our wedding perfect. Thank you! I would recommend them to anybody.

Profile Picture Robert, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

I wa recommend to MSA by a friend of a friend. Mike was very helpful and responsive to my questions. Daniel was my dj we talked over the phone the week before our wedding to get any questions we had answered and for him to make sure he knew specifics we wanted/had request. They helped me have the perfect wedding day.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike with MSA was great to work with and DJ Joe was fantastic. He was great at keeping people on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great experience! The music flowed very well!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Great communication and amazing job keeping our guests dancing. Everyone had a blast! Even our grandparents were on the floor dancing along. We highly recommend them, such a great value for the services received!

Profile Picture Evelyn, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I had the pleasure of working with MSA for my wedding! I booked a package that included a Photographer, Videographer, DJ and Photobooth. I have to say that Mike Wells was amazing. He stayed on top of everything and was always available to talk! He stayed my point of contact throughout the entire process and I booked a little more than 1 year in advance and Mike was available my phone or email pretty much whenever needed. The day of the wedding everyone worked so well together to help make my day easy going and stress free, even though my beautiful outdoor wedding had to change to a beautiful indoor wedding due to a huge storm! My photographer, Courtney Krokey, was awesome! She stayed on top of the weather and we were able to get some amazing shots in between the rain storms. Not to mention, her and the Videographer worked great together! I am in love with my pictures and video! Many of my guests mentioned how much they loved the music and how friendly the DJ was! The photo booth was so fun too! Thank you so much to the MSA Entertainment team for everything you did to help make my special day amazing!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/24/17, 1 Review

About MSA & Bruce Fogelman

Bruce Fogelman was a consummate professional for our wedding! He made it important to him, which took the weight off of my shoulders as well as my Bride's. Bruce was so personable and friendly. He was very generous with his time and was timely. He was there before I even got to the church. Bruce felt like one of the family to us. When my Bride came down the aisle to meet me, I can recall Bruce giving my mom a quick shot of the video he had just shot because she had asked him how it was looking. You can actually see just a little of that from the other camera angle. So cool!! He got all the moments we wanted. Bruce showcased us; and, what is dear to my heart is our flower girl and ringbarer. He made it a point to make her look so beautiful and gentle, taking the time for her processional. He even made our ringbarer look so cool and hip with his cool sunglasses on coming down the aisle. Then Bruce gave him (the ringbarer) a quick slow-motion on the video. He got every part of our ceremony the way we wanted as well as the celebrations at our reception. There were great shots taken that were unexpected, like the one at the reception of my older brother (and Best Man ), dancing with my niece Amiette who was no more than 1 1/2 at the time. Priceless!! Bruce never wavered in his professionalism, nor his ability to be personable to us and our families. We cherish every shot he took. We are grateful to MSA and  for Bruce Fogelman. Thank you for your hard work and professionalism.

Matthew and Bonnie Johnson
Wedding date: April 22, 2017

Profile Picture Matthew, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

They offer a package deal of photography/photo booth/dj Services which was very convenient! The DJ was very personable and worked really hard to make each portion of the day flow smoothly. I received multiple compliments on the DJ.

Profile Picture Stacy, 4/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Mike recently provided sound and DJ services for my daughter's wedding. He was the best! We had some last minute request concerning our ceremony instrumentalist and Mike fulfilled every request. I highly recommend Mike. He will provide professional services and a fun dance floor experience for your guest. Thank you, Mike for going over and beyond the call of duty for our wedding!

Profile Picture Becky, 4/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

My wedding was absolutely perfect! A huge shout out to MSA Entertainment for doing a phenomenal job! Mike was the best and most energetic DJ I could ever imagine! Throughout the night our guests kept raving about how great he was! He created the biggest party for my reception and my guests have contacted me since the wedding saying how much fun they had and how great he was! He truly created the most fun and upbeat environment for my reception and even danced with us! I had specific requests throughout the ceremony and reception that he exceeded. Everything I requested for my special day he was able to fulfill and surpass. He was very easy to communicate with and always provided a quick response to questions that I had. He even assisted my sisters with delivering the most memorable toast. I requested purple uplighting which he made look awesome with my interior decorations. We also used his Photo Booth service which I would highly recommend. Amanda was there to help our guests and take their pictures. She sent me all the photos so I could have my own personal copies. Instead of using the strips in the Photo Booth we requested 4x6 photos which the guests absolutely loved! We also used the videography service; we have not received our video yet but I know it will be perfect because our experience was fantastic. I highly recommend MSA Entertainment. They will deliver a night you and your guests will never forget! Thank you Mike and your team, you guys are truly amazing!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Olivia, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography

MSA was amazing to work with. Everyone I spoke with was very professional and provided the best customer service. Our wedding day videographer, Jason, was amazing. Our wedding video turned out even better than I could have imagined. They were worth every penny. I'm so glad we went with MSA and will be recommending them to friends!

Profile Picture Katie, 1/21/17, 11 Reviews
Category: DJ

MSA Entertainment was professional and helpful from the very moment that we called them. Mike, and everyone else returned my calls right away and were willing to help me with every detail of my wedding. When my wedding venue was closed due to the snow storm, and my ceremony had to be relocated to my parent's living room, MSA was right there with me. Courtney, the photographer; Matthew, the videographer; and Jon, the DJ were all excellent every step of the way!! If you want to work with people that you can trust, then I highly recommend MSA.

Profile Picture Rachael, 1/7/17, 2 Reviews