MSA Entertainment LLC Reviews

283 | Canton, GA

283 Reviews for MSA Entertainment LLC

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

I wa recommend to MSA by a friend of a friend. Mike was very helpful and responsive to my questions. Daniel was my dj we talked over the phone the week before our wedding to get any questions we had answered and for him to make sure he knew specifics we wanted/had request. They helped me have the perfect wedding day.

Sent on 10/14/2017

Emily · Married on 09/30/2017

Great experience! The music flowed very well!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Candace · Married on 07/08/2017

MSA Entertainment did a fantastic job in my daughter's wedding day! The DJ keep the reception lively and fun! The videographers arrived in time and perfectly captured the special moments of the day! The video is professionally done and is the perfect keepsake which will be watched many times over the years!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Evelyn · Married on 06/24/2017

Great communication and amazing job keeping our guests dancing. Everyone had a blast! Even our grandparents were on the floor dancing along. We highly recommend them, such a great value for the services received!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/24/2017

I had the pleasure of working with MSA for my wedding! I booked a package that included a Photographer, Videographer, DJ and Photobooth. I have to say that Mike Wells was amazing. He stayed on top of everything and was always available to talk! He stayed my point of contact throughout the entire process and I booked a little more than 1 year in advance and Mike was available my phone or email pretty much whenever needed. The day of the wedding everyone worked so well together to help make my day easy going and stress free, even though my beautiful outdoor wedding had to change to a beautiful indoor wedding due to a huge storm! My photographer, Courtney Krokey, was awesome! She stayed on top of the weather and we were able to get some amazing shots in between the rain storms. Not to mention, her and the Videographer worked great together! I am in love with my pictures and video! Many of my guests mentioned how much they loved the music and how friendly the DJ was! The photo booth was so fun too! Thank you so much to the MSA Entertainment team for everything you did to help make my special day amazing!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Matthew · Married on 04/22/2017

About MSA & Bruce Fogelman

Bruce Fogelman was a consummate professional for our wedding! He made it important to him, which took the weight off of my shoulders as well as my Bride's. Bruce was so personable and friendly. He was very generous with his time and was timely. He was there before I even got to the church. Bruce felt like one of the family to us. When my Bride came down the aisle to meet me, I can recall Bruce giving my mom a quick shot of the video he had just shot because she had asked him how it was looking. You can actually see just a little of that from the other camera angle. So cool!! He got all the moments we wanted. Bruce showcased us; and, what is dear to my heart is our flower girl and ringbarer. He made it a point to make her look so beautiful and gentle, taking the time for her processional. He even made our ringbarer look so cool and hip with his cool sunglasses on coming down the aisle. Then Bruce gave him (the ringbarer) a quick slow-motion on the video. He got every part of our ceremony the way we wanted as well as the celebrations at our reception. There were great shots taken that were unexpected, like the one at the reception of my older brother (and Best Man ), dancing with my niece Amiette who was no more than 1 1/2 at the time. Priceless!! Bruce never wavered in his professionalism, nor his ability to be personable to us and our families. We cherish every shot he took. We are grateful to MSA and  for Bruce Fogelman. Thank you for your hard work and professionalism.

Matthew and Bonnie Johnson
    Wedding date: April 22, 2017

Sent on 08/17/2018

Stacy · Married on 04/15/2017

They offer a package deal of photography/photo booth/dj Services which was very convenient! The DJ was very personable and worked really hard to make each portion of the day flow smoothly. I received multiple compliments on the DJ.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Becky · Married on 04/08/2017

Mike recently provided sound and DJ services for my daughter's wedding. He was the best! We had some last minute request concerning our ceremony instrumentalist and Mike fulfilled every request. I highly recommend Mike. He will provide professional services and a fun dance floor experience for your guest. Thank you, Mike for going over and beyond the call of duty for our wedding!

Sent on 04/14/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 04/01/2017

My wedding was absolutely perfect! A huge shout out to MSA Entertainment for doing a phenomenal job! Mike was the best and most energetic DJ I could ever imagine! Throughout the night our guests kept raving about how great he was! He created the biggest party for my reception and my guests have contacted me since the wedding saying how much fun they had and how great he was! He truly created the most fun and upbeat environment for my reception and even danced with us! I had specific requests throughout the ceremony and reception that he exceeded. Everything I requested for my special day he was able to fulfill and surpass. He was very easy to communicate with and always provided a quick response to questions that I had. He even assisted my sisters with delivering the most memorable toast. I requested purple uplighting which he made look awesome with my interior decorations. We also used his Photo Booth service which I would highly recommend. Amanda was there to help our guests and take their pictures. She sent me all the photos so I could have my own personal copies. Instead of using the strips in the Photo Booth we requested 4x6 photos which the guests absolutely loved! We also used the videography service; we have not received our video yet but I know it will be perfect because our experience was fantastic. I highly recommend MSA Entertainment. They will deliver a night you and your guests will never forget! Thank you Mike and your team, you guys are truly amazing!

Sent on 04/15/2017

MSA Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. You have an awesome family and I wish you guys all of the best.
    Mike

Katie · Married on 01/21/2017

MSA was amazing to work with. Everyone I spoke with was very professional and provided the best customer service. Our wedding day videographer, Jason, was amazing. Our wedding video turned out even better than I could have imagined. They were worth every penny. I'm so glad we went with MSA and will be recommending them to friends!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Rachael · Married on 01/07/2017

MSA Entertainment was professional and helpful from the very moment that we called them. Mike, and everyone else returned my calls right away and were willing to help me with every detail of my wedding. When my wedding venue was closed due to the snow storm, and my ceremony had to be relocated to my parent's living room, MSA was right there with me. Courtney, the photographer; Matthew, the videographer; and Jon, the DJ were all excellent every step of the way!! If you want to work with people that you can trust, then I highly recommend MSA.

Sent on 01/18/2017
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 12/31/2016

Mike (the DJ and owner) was very responsive and easy to work with. We had a NYE wedding and reception, and he showed up ahead of schedule and stayed well beyond midnight. He did an excellent job of keeping our reception on schedule, and even got out on the dancefloor himself to teach us some of the dances! Mike did a great job of making sure we got exactly what we wanted while remaining flexible - he took requests only after making sure we were ok with it. We also rented a photobooth through MSA entertainment. Mike made sure to direct people to use the photobooth, and got us our pictures very quickly! We would definitely recommend MSA entertainment!

Sent on 02/04/2017

Suzanne · Married on 12/10/2016

We want to thank MSA Entertainment and especially Joe Beck who did an excellent job for our wedding celebration! His energy level, ability to interact with our guests and the music he played and sang kept our wedding guests dancing until the very end! Joe helped to make our event a very memorable evening!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Megan · Married on 11/12/2016

Working with MSA was a dream. Everything for my wedding was absolutely perfect and Jon did everything in the world to help us. The party never slowed down (which was our request) and everyone that attended our wedding keeps saying that our wedding was the best wedding they've been to! Thank you MSA for your hard work!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Sophia · Married on 11/05/2016

We used MSA to provide our photo booth and videography. We loved our photo booth operator Amanda and videographer Bruce. They were both amazing. If you want an affordable high-quality video and photo booth with a professional, responsive team, book MSA. They are the best!!! 5 stars all around!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Kellie · Married on 10/22/2016

I was very impressed with the professionalism of Jon as our DJ at our wedding. He played the songs I requested and kept people dancing most of the night. I would highly recommend MSA entertainment.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/22/2016

Mike was such a great DJ! He was on time and made sure that my wedding was a total party just like I had wanted. All my guests keep raving about how FUN the event was. Mike was always quick to respond to my communications and asked great questions about my desires for the day so that we both had a clear vision of what was needed and also threw in a few things I didn't expect that made the party even more memorable. If you're in need of a DJ for your wedding, I absolutely think you should try and book MSA Entertainment for you and your guests! They did not disappoint and were very reasonably priced!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Morgan · Married on 10/08/2016

We couldn't be happier customers. In my opinion, the DJ can make or break a reception . This company and the DJ who worked with us were FANTASTIC. The energy of our wedding reception was so fun and upbeat, thanks to our awesome DJ. We will definitely use them for future events and couldn't recommend them more highly. Thank you for making our special day even more special!

Sent on 10/17/2016
  • Tabitha

Tabitha · Married on 09/10/2016

MSA rocked my wedding!!! Mike was my DJ and he had all of our guests dancing and having a great time! He even taught half of them how to Wobble! It was awesome! Bruce was my videographer and he was fantastic too. He was always up front and center capturing all the important moments. He even gave my guests some direction to help turn our video into a love story. MSA was very easy to work with and they were very helpful and timely with answering all my questions. Everyone is super fun, friendly, and professional. I would recommend using them for all your entertainment needs!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Kayla · Married on 09/10/2016

MSA Entertainment was absolutely FANTASTIC throughout our entire wedding process! Mike was very attentive to my needs, very responsive to emails & made sure we had top quality vendors for our wedding day. Bradley was our DJ. He was great with our guests & made our reception such a blast! Matt was our videographer. He was present for every important moment of our big day. Currently waiting for our video but without a doubt I know it will be amazing! Anne was our photo booth attendee. Very sweet young lady who carried herself in a professional manner. You CANNOT go wrong booking MSA Entertainment for any event! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Amazing! Our guests had such a fun time. They are so easy to work with and very responsive

Sent on 09/06/2016

Jenny · Married on 09/04/2016

Brad did an AMAZING job at our ceremony and reception. He had our entire crowd on the dance floor all evening. He was very easy to work with and worked well with our venue to keep everyone and everything on track (including playing a few extra songs due to delays with Atlanta traffic).

We kept our photo booth attendant on his toes as well as the open air booth was a huge hit! We made an album with every picture our guests took as our guest book so this area got a bit crowded and hectic at times. If you decide to do this as well I suggest looking into a second attendant so one can run the booth and print pictures and the other can help your guests with the guest book portion.

We would highly recommend MSA and especially Brad for any event.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Natalie · Married on 07/30/2016

You MUST book MSA! Music is such an important part of my loge, and Bradley nailed it! He had everyone dancing, played the best music, and was so helpful and professional. In all the craziness of wedding planning, this was the easiest part. MSA is phenomenal!! ask for Bradley!!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Megan · Married on 06/24/2016

Working with MSA was a pleasure. Bradley, our DJ, was very engaged in everything that was going on during our wedding. He was very adamant about ensuring that all the music that we wanted to hear was played. He also did a very good job of making important announcements. Bradley was very aware of staying out of the way and not making us feel like he was trying to take over the day. We would recommend and use MSA services again.

Sent on 07/09/2016

Heather · Married on 06/11/2016

BOOK MSA!! Mike (the owner) was soooooo awesome. Called me immediately and was so down to earth and accommodating. I instantly wanted to book with them, I was hoping the price fell in line with my other quotes. They definitely proposed the all around best value. I also got the videographer that came paired together in the quote. I am so glad that i did that because the DJ and videographer knew each other and had worked together many times before. The DJ we got was Bradley and he was an absolute blast! We lived 2 hours away from him and he was willing to drive to meet us for a pre-wedding meeting. He is a family man and has such a great heart! he's hilarious without being cheesy AT ALL and genuinely cared about making everything perfect for our big day. The ceremony and reception went flawlessly and I didn't have to worry about a thing. He just knew what would make everything run smoothly and perfectly. He was so fun and awesome we even made jokes about how we wish we could hang out with him and his wife some time. BOOK THIS DJ! i'm telling ya! Thanks MSA for making our day perfect!!

Sent on 07/11/2016