MSA Entertainment LLC Reviews

283 | Canton, GA

283 Reviews for MSA Entertainment LLC

Kathy · Married on 09/20/2019

Phenomenal

Mike is just simply Phenomenal! He definitely enjoys his job, loves to enter-act with the audience. He is very detailed with wedding ceremony and reception. He was a complete savior for us!

Hands down I would recommend him to do any bride or anyone that needs a DJ... He is Awesome!!!

Do Not Hesitate, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/06/2019

MSA Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you Kathy I was so much fun working with you guys. you guys were so much fun. We wish all the best for you. Thank you again.
  • Ashton

Ashton Y. · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding DJ

I recommend Randy all day! He was respectful and professional and went with the flow of the day and really made it special. I will definitely keep him in mind for any other events in the future.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Kate R. · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Experience!

MSA is absolutely awesome. They were professional, flexible, punctual, and super nice. They made my day awesome!

Sent on 08/23/2019

MSA Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much we had a blast with you and your family. We wish you all the best. Thank you again fro choosing MSA.

• Lexi

Lexi · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing Experience!

We loved having Jon as our dj. He was very responsive, nice, and great at what he does! He even gave me some great song ideas when I asked. Everyone had a blast on the dance floor! I highly recommend.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Michaela

Michaela · Married on 07/20/2019

Great DJ for our wedding

Jon was a wonderful DJ and MC for our wedding. He was very responsive to e-mails, followed our must play list well and transitioned between songs well. He was overall great to work with, and we highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Tessa

Tessa H. · Married on 06/22/2019

Awesome all around!!

Bradley was an awesome DJ! He was so nice and asked us about everything we wanted to be sure he made our day what we wanted. He played all of the music we asked for and was so good at reading the room! My family loves to dance and he was so good about playing the right song at the right time. A DJ can make or break a party and Bradley totally made it!

Sent on 07/19/2019

MSA Entertainment LLC's reply:

I am so glad you guys had a good time. Thank you so much for booking MSA For your event. We love it when couples have a great time. We wish you all of the best.

Ashley · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Company!

The owner of MSA Entertainment, Mike, goes above and beyond. He has outstanding communication and is a pleasure to work with. I used MSA for my DJ and videographer and both were top-notch. Music was one of the things I was most particular about and I had high expectations. I can confidently say that DJ Joe Beck exceeded my expectations and delivered outstanding entertainment. He had excellent communication leading up to the wedding and was readily available for questions. On the day of, Joe got everyone out on the dance floor- and at an afternoon wedding nonetheless. Our guests and other vendors said they had never seen so much dancing. Joe was interactive with the crowd, a ton of fun, and very professional. Likewise, our videographer Jason delivered a beautiful wedding video that we love and will cherish forever. I would highly recommend MSA Entertainment to anyone.

Sent on 04/28/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey S. · Married on 06/15/2019

Bradley was our DJ and he was amazing! We highly recommend!

Bradley was our DJ and he was amazing!! From the moment he walked in the door to the moment he left, he was so professional and put so much effort into making our night so special. He was so on point with all of the songs, making sure the night went smoothly, and all of our guests had a great time dancing at the reception! We highly recommend Bradley!!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/08/2019

Awesome and efficient

Marc was a great DJ and provided excellent service!! He even stayed additional hours to make sure our night was a blast!! Our day was rainy but I had no complaints from anyone. Our day was absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 11/02/2020
  • Olivia

Olivia N. · Married on 06/04/2019

Very Responsive

Michael was very responsive with helping us set everything up. We had Jon as our DJ and Amanda operating the photo booth. They were both great, and everyone had a ton of fun!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Kelslin B. · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely excellent in every way

Aaron was freaking awesome!! 10/10 recommend

Sent on 06/03/2019

Katie B. · Married on 06/01/2019

MSA Entertainment Rocked My Wedding!

I heard Bradley DJ at a previous wedding and knew I had to have him at my wedding! He was so good. And though he usually doesn’t travel outside a certain mileage, he had no problem coming to me for the wedding! He kept the night alive, fun, and upbeat! It was so easy to get along with him and he calmed a lot of my Bride nerves! I will pick MSA entertainment and Bradley over and over again! They made me feel so calm with the wedding planning and helped me beyond the entertainment part of it! MSA Entertainment was always so quick to answer any questions I had or deal with any concerns. They are definitely a 10/10!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Ashley S. · Married on 05/26/2019

Wedding DJ

Aaron was our DJ for our wedding and he was so awesome!! He made sure we got exactly what we wanted, he was upbeat, and knew just how to get the crowd involved. At first no one wanted to dance or or move around so Aaron started playing line dances and immediately got everyone up out of their seats and onto the dance floor! Would highly recommend! Also ask him to do the show game for you (; thanks Aaron for helping make our day so special!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Engel · Married on 05/19/2019

Fabulous DJ!

No complaints from our end! Our wedding day went very smoothly and Bradley was an awesome DJ! Everyone had a great time and I'd recommend him to everyone :)

Sent on 07/08/2019

Haley C. · Married on 05/18/2019

Awesome DJ!

Our DJ was awesome! He had a great personality & kept the party going. His name was Joe.

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic DJ...10/10 recommend!

Aaron with MSA entertainment was our DJ for our wedding earlier this month and I cannot say enough great things about him! He was so pleasant and responsive prior to the event and made sure he knew exactly what our expectations were and far exceeded them. He was great during the reception and kept everyone out on the dance floor having a great time. I have had numerous people tell me they absolutely loved the DJ at our wedding!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Madison L. · Married on 05/12/2019

Absolutely Wonderful Job!!

Jon did such a wonderful job at my husband and I's Wedding!! He is so sweet and kind and so great and easy to work with!! I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for an amazing DJ!! :)

Sent on 07/08/2019

Matt L. · Married on 05/10/2019

Carter/Lester Wedding

Bradley did an amazing job and getting the exact music we wanted when we wanted it. He was very responsive and open to all our ideas. He made the night enjoyable and memorable with the music selection!! It was non-stop dancing and got everyone involved to celebrate with us! Highly recommend him and his services.

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Zachary

Zachary S. · Married on 05/04/2019

Would Recommend To Everyone

Rick McLean, our DJ from MSA Entertainment, did a fantastic job on our wedding! He did a great job queuing up music and changing the songs up to keep people dancing the entire night! He didn't miss a beat!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Kim

Kim S. · Married on 04/27/2019

Great time!

Thanks to MSA for helping our guest have a fun filled evening!
    Rick was high energy we had a great night! The bride and groom were extremly pleased which made me the Mother of the Bride VERY pleased!

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Hunter

Hunter L. · Married on 04/26/2019

Awesome and professional. Highly Recommended!

Bradley was super nice and made sure everything was on track for the wedding. The list they provide is very helpful on every detail. He had every song by certain authors that I wanted. Definitely recommend! They are easy going and make sure you have any song and announcements for a perfect reception and ceremony!

Sent on 05/13/2019

MSA Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for recognizing Bradley. We really enjoyed working with you . We strive to make all of our brides weddings the wedding they dreamed of. Thank you again

Lydia M. · Married on 04/07/2019

Outstanding Vendor

I purchased the “bundle” package which included DJ services, videography and Photo booth. It was worth every penny and then some. Micheal listens to and provides what the bride wants. Everyone was on the dance floor and had the most memorable experiences. Micheal aided in making my daughters wedding absolutely perfect! Thank you! 💕

Sent on 02/09/2020

MSA Entertainment LLC's reply:

We had so much fun with you and your family. Thank you so much for choosing MSA. Thank you again.
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding DJ

We were so pleased with Mike as our DJ for our wedding. He did a fabulous job of mixing our own requests with songs that would keep the crowd on the dance floor. Everyone had such a great time and the dance floor was never empty!!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Kayli

Kayli H. · Married on 03/02/2019

Greatest DJ to have at our wedding!

We absolutely loved having Bradley as our wedding day DJ! He really worked with us before the day of to coordinate songs, entrances, and share ideas for how the reception would go. He was very friendly, professional and easy to work with. The day of the wedding, he kept checking in with us to make sure we were ready to go to the next “scheduled” thing to do on our timeline. He definitely helped the wedding go by smoothly and was excellent at timing the music at the ceremony to reading the crowd to see how they were feeling the songs. Not only did we have a great time but I’m pretty sure most of the guests were quite entertained as well. We got compliments throughout the reception and got some afterwards when we returned home. Overall, it was an amazing time and we would do it all again! Thanks Bradley!!

Sent on 03/31/2019
  • Jimena

Jimena R. · Married on 12/29/2018

Wedding Bret and Jime

Was amazing, thank you so much for being so nice and great service. You were awesome!

Sent on 12/31/2018