MS Events Reviews

MS Events 5
MS Events 6
MS Events 7

Kate · Married on 06/14/2014

Everything from MS Events was absolutely perfect for our wedding. Our caterer worked to set everything up with Linda and she was so helpful! We were able to add special touches like an old door for a dessert bar that looked great. Would recommend to anyone in the Charlottesville area.

Sent on 07/28/2014

I can't say enough good things about MS Events! Our wedding was in a venue that provided almost nothing, so we were starting with a blank slate. Steve, Linda and Alana at MS Events really took care of us! One of my favorite parts of the planning process was visiting their studio and picking out linens and all the dishes and glassware. They were so friendly and gave really great suggestions to bring the look we were going for to life. They also have some amazing rental decor pieces, lounge furniture, you name it! Their team was at the venue bright and early to set up, came back to take down, and we didn't have any worries. MS Events is a class act and we highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/14/2014

Jill · Married on 05/31/2014

I loved working with MS Events! They were always so responsive and worked with me on my ever changing list of rental items. Everything was perfect! Our rentals added an upscale feeling to our laid back BBQ wedding.

Sent on 06/19/2014

Augusta · Married on 05/31/2014

MS Events had everything I could have asked for and more. Their inventory seemed to be growing every few months, which never left me with a lack of options! I worked with Linda and she made the process so easy. I made many changes to my rental list after our initial meeting and Linda was always able to take care of the changes every time without question. She was very informative about the process and very prompt with calls and emails. The quality and professionalism of MS Events was top notch!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Saguna · Married on 03/08/2014

There are a lot of details that go into putting together a reception. And while some people may say your guests will only remember the food and alcohol, YOU will remember these other details that help to make a room feel warm. Whatever we needed, they had. Extra tables - check. Chairs - check. Table pads - check. We had GORGEOUS linens and table settings to decorate our gold-themed wedding. It was glam without being over the top. The bistro lights added a special twinkle to the room. The MS Events team was responsive to our inquiries and it really felt like you were dealing with a family that was just as excited for your big day.

Sent on 03/26/2014

Linda at MS Events was amazing to work with when planning my wedding. She was very attentive to the style we wanted for our wedding and with her prompt replies to e-mail made planning a wedding from out of town much easier. MS Events had a great selection of stuff to choose from and was very willing to help us make our event everything we wanted it to be.

Sent on 11/24/2013

We used MS events for a client event at King Family Vineyard. They were extremely professional, helpful, punctual and fairly priced.

Sent on 11/13/2013

I rented a beautiful antique looking mirror that was perfect to display my table assignments on. Linda with MS Events was wonderful to work with! They helped place it into my car because the mirror is very large and heavy. It was perfect for what I wanted it for! They have a ton of decor to rent for weddings and events. I would highly recommend them for chairs, special linens, china, etc.

Sent on 11/08/2013

Martha · Married on 10/27/2013

My daughter operated on the principle of "less is more" until she got to MS Events. She entered one room and was immediately surrounded by the things she longed to have at her wedding. She was able to find the shade of tablecloths she desired and Ms Events ordered matching napkins for the reception.We had expert advice from Linda to help guide us through this process There was considerable communications among the vendors for my daughters wedding and I appreciated how all of them worked together, especially ms events.

Sent on 11/06/2013

Lynn · Married on 10/19/2013

I highly recommend MS Events. Our daughter got married in an empty renovated barn and they turned it into a magical venue. They took the time to listen and understand my daughter's vision and made it come to life. They made recommendations when needed and were very flexible as we were making changes up until a few weeks before the wedding. Steve made certain that everything (lighting, draping, tables, etc.) were set up exactly as requested. 5 Star Rating! Lynn G.

Sent on 10/25/2013

We had a great experience we had with MS Events- so quick to respond and had everything we requested for our wedding!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Kelly · Married on 09/22/2013

We actually worked with MS Events through our caterer, but the interactions I did have with them were always professional and the ladies who I spoke with (Linda, especially!) was always so very sweet! They coordinated extremely well with our caterer and everything we rented was of great quality! They also have a great collection of everything you could think of for your big day! We highly recommend them :)

Sent on 10/13/2013

Marta · Married on 09/14/2013

Linda and MS Events were absolutely wonderful to work with during the
    entire process of planning our daughter's wedding. Being from out-of-town
    and our daughter being away most of the summer made the planning a little difficult but Linda was always patient and flexible. Her advice and responsiveness were outstanding. They have added so many new items
    to their inventory. Would totally recommend them for event rentals!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Richard · Married on 09/13/2013

We engaged MS Events to provide essentially everything required for our daughter's wedding reception at Keswick Vineyards in conjunction with the caterer, BBQ Exchange. They did an outstanding job. Not a single glitch and the quality of the materials and the support group was first class. These folk know their business and conduct it superbly. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/08/2013

We enjoyed working with MS Events! Great, attentive service and we found everything we needed, in the style we were looking for. They'd also worked with several of our vendors before so it was an easy fit. Would recommend!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Charlotte · Married on 07/27/2013

As an out-of-town bride planning a wedding in Charlottesville, I was a bit nervous about logistics. Linda, with MS Events, was absolutely wonderful. She was professional and never pushy, but great about anticipating our every need while keeping with our quite modest budget.

MS Events provided the tent--which looked fantastic!--as well as dishes, linens and other small items. The delivery crew was prompt and efficient. When they discovered some spots on the inside of the tent (which we probably wouldn't have even noticed), they returned with supplies to clean it.

Everything was handled so smoothly and Linda was great about replying to my emails very swiftly. I do not hesitate to recommend MS Events for your party needs.

Sent on 07/31/2013

As a local caterer it is always nice to work with other local vendors. I have found MS Events to have one of the friendliest, most flexible staff around the area. Always willing to help me and my clients to make decisions that are best for their event at a very affordable price.

Thank you MS Events for bringing old fashion customer service to the Central Virginia Area!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Dawn · Married on 07/06/2013

Linda was great to work with. They were knowledgeable and able to offer advice as I was not sure how to proceed with linens and sizes for my tables. Their prices were great. My venue was an hour away and they were great about working with me with regards to pick up and return. Always pleasant and helpful. Linens were beautiful. They did not have my specific color and went out of their way to order my color at no additional cost. Highly recommend Linda and her team.

Sent on 08/03/2013

Amazing service! The event decorations completely transformed the ballroom. Steve's team put together a garden lounge that looked amazing - it really stood out and made the space look beyond grand! We loved everything about it. The photo booth was a perfect fun touch at the reception. Everyone had a great time with it and now we have a hilarious album to remind us of the great time. Everything MS Events did was perfect!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Bonnie · Married on 06/23/2013

Steve and his team made me and my now husband's vision of an enchanted, magical place come true! What they did was pretty much unbelievable... every time we looked around the barn, we were just mesmerized and felt so special. What msevents did just kept taking my breath away-- they brought in trees, large twig balls, hanging candles, and the lighting was just outstanding--- they lit up a moon photo booth that a friend made in such a way that made it incredible looking. Words really can't express how much Steve and msevents did for our wedding. They were truly one of our wedding heroes. And I also just want to note that I really appreciated Steve's respectfulness, always trying to stick with a budget until I told him to bust it. :)

Sent on 06/27/2013

MS Events provided lighting for a rehearsal dinner at the Colonnades Club. The bistro style lighting over the tables and and uplighting on the three trees in the Pavilion Garden helped provide the perfect setting for an intimate dinner. Linda was wonderful to work with as we determined the style of lighting to accent the garden in full bloom. The paperwork was all handled by phone and e-mail as we were arranging for the dinner from out of town. MS Events made the necessary arrangements with the Collonnades Club for the installation and removal of the lighting which made it effortless for us.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Bonnie and Laura · Married on 05/04/2013

It was a pleasure working with Steve and Indigo; we were VERY impressed with their prompt responses to our inquires, in-person meetings, keeping us up-to-date with invoices, and, finally, the quality and choice of the rental items. I would HIGHLY recommend MS Events to all brides and grooms!

Bonnie

Sent on 08/09/2013

My husband and I used MS Events for the lighting at our wedding reception and our family rented linens from them for our rehearsal dinner. Our family had nothing but positive things to say about Steve and his staff and we certainly don't disagree! We had a very specific idea for lighting in mind and it was difficult because our reception venue had very high ceilings. After contacting many other companies in the area and being told no, Steve made it happen. He even made a special trip out to our venue to make sure he could hang everything properly. The price was also much lower than anyone else quoted us. I would HIGHLY recommend MS events!

Sent on 05/16/2013

Sara · Married on 03/10/2013

Steve & Indigo at MS Events made our event this weekend such a great success! The photobooth was not only a HUGE hit with all the guests but it also looked great too! They provided linens that completed our theme and made the room look gorgeous! The party would not have been complete without their help! Not only do they exceed expectations by delivering everything to us early to help us set-up, their generous and sweet spirits make it a joy to work with them! Compared to all the other linen companies I have worked with in Charlottesville, they are definately our number one choice!

Sent on 03/12/2013

Celia · Married on 03/09/2013

MS Events was easy to work with and made my venue stunning on the day of my wedding. I highly recommend MS Events for your rentals and wedding design!

Sent on 03/31/2013