MS Events Reviews

MS Events 5
MS Events 6
MS Events 7

Renee · Married on 10/20/2017

The day was made even more special for our daughter having the rental options from MS Events. Everything was perfect from the first call through pick up. The ease with which our scheduling was done with our venue was so helpful. We highly recommend using them. The options are exactly as they appear in the website. We feel we got everything she wanted for a reasonable cost.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Kate · Married on 10/14/2017

MS Events was a pleasure to work with! They provided bistro/string lighting on my wedding venue's patio. Their team always replied promptly to questions or comments from me leading up to my wedding, and on the day of, their set-up was so unintrusive and smooth; it's obvious that they have great relationships with many venues in the Charlottesville area, and are experts at what they do!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Juli · Married on 09/21/2017

Callie at MS Events is simply the best - she is always ready to help, via email or phone or in person at the store. I appreciate the extensive amount of time and energy she put into make sure our wedding was...perfect! Thank you, Callie!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Tracy · Married on 09/15/2017

MSEvents and Courtney really knocked it out of the park. The Bistro Lights were a big hit. Thank you for working with us! I heard good things about everything. And all the tables and stuff looked beautiful. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Katie · Married on 09/09/2017

Loved Linda and her MS Events team. Very responsive, thorough, and assisted me through all my questions and worries. Their website helped me a ton as I was not able to visit them in VA to pick out linens, silverware etc. since I live in Colorado. Linda worked with my caterer on rentals needed for serving dinner and provided advice on certain items she thought counted (and she was right!). Everything went so smoothly, no stress or complications, just a beautiful wedding. I highly recommend MS Events.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Charles · Married on 09/03/2017

We worked with Arlene, who was absolutely amazing - she was responsive to our many emails and micro-adjustments as the date approached, did everything with a cheerful attitude and really made our experience a fun one. We also felt MS Events to be quite affordable - a good value for our money. We would 100% go with Arlene and MS Events again if we had it to do all over.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Alana · Married on 06/17/2017

As a wedding planner, having a top notch rental company is crucial! MS Events makes planning events for our clients fun, stress-free and beautiful! With their large selection of inventory, we can ensure our couples that they will find what they are looking for at MS Events! Thank you for being fantastic!

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Mike

Mike · Married on 05/25/2017

We worked with MS Events for our decor and service items. They had a large variety of options available to us for linens and dinner service items. We met in person to look over options and select our favorites. When we changed our color scheme, MS Events quickly made the changes and even purchased linens to meet our request. They allowed us to pick up sample items and take them to the venue so we could test out our plans. We had numerous changes to our decor list and they allowed us to make adjustments up until a week before the event.
    We did have a few delays in updating our catering rentals but our day-of coordinator was able to get things taken care of before the big day.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Meghan · Married on 04/21/2017

Linda at MS Events graciously met with me twice to help me pick the perfect place settings/decor for my wedding. She made suggestions to ensure that my vendors and guests had everything they needed for The Big Day. Everything turned out beautifully (best wedding ever was a compliment I received many times!) and all the pieces were delivered on time and in pristine condition. I highly recommend MS Events!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Jessica · Married on 12/03/2016

MS Events made everything very simple and easy as we planned what we needed to execute our wedding date. Their expansive and broad selection gave us numerous options to work with.

Sent on 12/13/2016
  • Britt

Brittany · Married on 10/22/2016

Rented 4 farm tables to be our head table at the wedding. They were lovely!!!

Sent on 10/24/2016
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/01/2016

We loved the pieces we rented from MS Events. They worked mainly with my wedding planner but anytime I had an interaction with them they were very nice and responsive. As a bride who relied heavily on my wedding planner to arrange the rentals, I was very pleased with the items we rented and would recommend them to anyone getting married in the Charlottesville area.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Katie · Married on 08/27/2016

MS Events was absolutely amazing! They are a great company to work with. The staff is very helpful and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding! Thank you again!!!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Brittany · Married on 07/09/2016

Lighting and rentals through MS Events was so beautiful! Their rentals are made our wedding venue and inspiration come together. We had a great experience visiting before the wedding. They answered all of our questions that have come up along the way quickly via phone call and email.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Pat · Married on 06/25/2016

We rented tables and chairs for a wedding reception. The tables and chairs were in good condition and the accurate amount was delivered.

Sent on 07/29/2016

I had a pleasant experience with MS Events! Easy to communicate with, fast responses, and the tent did its job!

Sent on 07/04/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/07/2016

MS Events does a great job providing quality items for weddings and ensuring that set up is done seamlessly. Very happy to have worked with them on our wedding. At first they brought the wrong size tables because there was a confusion with the order - my mom and I were freaking out - and they quickly offered to bring the correct size and take the wrong one away. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Sarah · Married on 05/07/2016

MS Events helps you with everything! Their products are amazing and they are very professional.

Sent on 02/03/2017

Danielle · Married on 11/14/2015

We loved working with MS Events. They were extremely helpful, and walked us through everything we needed to know for our event. The initial meeting in their showroom was great, and they were very flexible with us to accommodate a few changes that came up before the wedding. I would highly recommend working with MS Events!

Sent on 01/02/2016

Jordan · Married on 11/07/2015

Awesome company to work with!! We rented chairs, linens and lighting from them for our wedding and it was perfect!! They are very professional and easy to work with!! Would highly recommend them!! :)

Sent on 11/16/2015

Melissa · Married on 11/07/2015

Linda at MS Events is phenomenal! She worked to get everything just right for our special day. She was very patient with me as I moved across country and started a new job all while wedding planning. You will never have to worry about missing a thing!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Laura · Married on 09/19/2015

We were definitely pleased with MS Events. The Local catered our wedding and that's how we got hooked up with MS Events for our rentals. They were very helpful, reasonable, and provided exactly what we needed for our wedding. Would recommend again!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Meredith · Married on 09/05/2015

MS Events was a pleasure to work with. Lisa Stokes helped us obtain exactly what we wanted for the big day. She helped us with lighting and drapery and the final product was exactly what I had envisioned. She even came out to meet us at the Irvine Estate which is located in Lexington, VA- a far trip for her and her team, just to look at the venue and help us with our ideas. Two days before the wedding, the MS Events crew came to set everything up- there was one thing we wanted to change and Lisa sent her crew out the next day to fix it- everything was perfect the day of. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone for their upcoming wedding!

Sent on 10/06/2015

MS Events provided the rentals for our wedding. My caterer recommended them. I was very happy with the rentals. They have a good selection. Everyone at MS Events is professional, friendly, and easy to work with.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Ashley · event on 08/08/2015

Staff were incredibly helpful!! The rented equipment was in great shape and everything was so easy/accesible for the particular day.

Sent on 08/10/2015