Mrs. Sara Stewart Photography Reviews

View more information

• Alicia
    Alicia P. Married on 05/11/2019

She is amazing

Sara is such an artist. She took our engagement photos in a beautiful park setting. The light was amazing and the whole shoot was fun and creative. We have amazing photos to keep, and to help us remember the love that was shared that day.
  • User1688257 2+ years ago
    From our first contact with Sara, she was so upbeat and personable that we decided immediately to book her for our wedding. Her personality was infectious, and she got us excited about our wedding and her photography! Plus, she offered a great value for the quality of work she produces, which made our decision even easier.
    Sara kept in constant contact with me leading up to the big day, from asking what pictures I wanted to sending me a little note to let me know she was thinking of us. On our wedding day, Sara and her parents (who are her second shooter and "assistant") met us at our hotels to take "getting ready" pictures, and then they followed us to our venue. The shots they took were creative and well-framed, and you could tell they actually cared about making us happy.
    At the reception, Sara had already edited several pictures, which she displayed on her computer. That was such an amazing touch! She also had made little cards with a link to our wedding picture website as a surprise for guests to pick up and take with them. We were able to give them out at the wedding and include them in our thank-you notes, which was awesome!
    Overall, we loved getting to know Sara and her parents, and we are SO glad that we used her for our wedding. The pictures are GORGEOUS and there is a great variety of candid and posed shots. We definitely recommend using Sara for any of your photography needs!
    Audrey Married on 03/17/2012
    If you're looking for fresh, creative talent, Sara is your girl! She did such an amazing job on both my wedding photographs and my engagement photograph session. The best thing about using Sara (aside from the picture quality) was that all of her work product was turned around for me to review within a week. In fact, I was able to see some of my wedding photographs the very next day!

One last note, Sara's pricing is very reasonable. In fact, she could probably charge a lot more based upon her quality of work - but I hope for future brides she keeps the pricing as is:)
    Mallory Married on 04/24/2010
    Excellent photos, extremely professional, and amazing to work with!!