Mrs B's Specialty Cakes, LLC Reviews

9 | Montclair, NJ

9 Reviews for Mrs B's Specialty Cakes, LLC

Jacqueline · Married on 08/05/2017

Our wedding cake was from Mrs. B's and we couldn't have been happier! It was the perfect, simple and elegant design we planned and it was delicious to boot!! Grade A professionalism and work!! If you need a baker for your special day, Mrs. B's is the one to call! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/18/2017
  • User6319978 · 2+ years ago

I knew Mrs. B would make my wedding cake beautiful, I had no doubt in my mind. What I was blown away with was how good the cake was as well! After we did a tasting I told my soon to be husband that I was with out a doubt eating our cake at the wedding no matter what and that's exactly what I did. The cake was so beautiful and exactly what I wanted. The minute the cake was cut I stood there and ate a piece! I even had family and friends text me thanking me for inviting them to the wedding and telling me "it was the best wedding cake I have ever had." I cannot thank her and her staff for the amazing job they did!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Mrs B's Specialty Cakes, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for taking the time to put us on Wedding Wire -

I loved my cupcake tower for my wedding!!! Everything was great and everyone went crazy over the decadent chocolate and vanilla filled cupcakes!

Sent on 01/07/2015

Roberto · Married on 03/08/2014

Mrs B's Specialty Cakes topped off our wedding in a wonderful way! From the welcoming to her shop , to the designing , to the final product and the awesome tasting cake! You don't find specialty bakers like this too often! Great, Awesome, Applause !!!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Leslie · Married on 02/21/2014

Mrs. B's Cakes created the most amazing Groomsman cake for my February 21st wedding. It was truly the highlight of my reception. I contacted them a few months before the wedding. We met and sat down to discuss my vision. They were patient and really worked hard to create the perfect cake. We finally came up with a final design of a Transformer battling Green Lantern. On the day of, she delivered my groomsmen cake right before the cake cutting to incorporate dry ice. It really was a production! The surprised face on my husband is priceless and I will remember that moment forever. The cake not only looked perfect but tasted amazing! Thank you Mrs. B's Cakes for making my gift to my husband so perfect!

Sent on 03/21/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2013

Mrs. B and her daughter truly DO make the most delicious cakes! They created the perfect cake for our Sunday brunch wedding--vanilla with Bavarian cream and fresh strawberries, all delicately layered beneath ivory buttercream. Everyone raved about how moist, smooth, and scrumptious our cake tasted!

I'm going to start making up excuses to go there...and head over for some Tuesday night celebration cake.

Sent on 10/05/2013

Mrs. B's cakes is fantastic. The cake is outstanding - everyone at our wedding loved it. The value, service, and quality are all great. Mrs. B's cakes has a store on Pompton Avenue and they will work with you on customizing all flavors and design. They are a true pleasure to work with, they are extremely accommodating and everyone will love the cake. The ingredients are all fresh and homemade - nothing comes out of a can or a box. They are a true 5-star across the board.

Sent on 12/29/2012

Dana · Married on 06/02/2012

HANDS DOWN THE BEST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD!
    The service, the quality, the TASTE! Everything about my experience at Mrs.B's was perfect and I would recommend them to everyone I know!!!

Sent on 03/03/2013

Michelle · Married on 04/24/2010

The best cake I've ever had! I use Mrs. B's for all my special occasions and every single time I am giving their name out right and left because everyone loves it so much. You can't get a better vendor for your wedding or special occasion. They are attentive and serve the highest quality baked goods around. I promise you will not be disappointed if you go with Mrs. B's!

Sent on 01/09/2013