28 Reviews for MRIT Event Technologies

Chandeliers (1)
Day-Of Coord. (1)
Event Planning (1)
Signage (1)

My wedding planner has a good relationship with these guys, and boy am i glad she does! They did a great job building our chuppah to exactly what we wanted and had also added draping over it as well. After the flowers were added, it was the most beautiful chuppah i've ever seen! They also did the uplighting and photo booth for us. The purple lighting on the white walls definitely have it an added touch! My guests were lining up to take a photo on the photo booth. Everyone loved it! All of the props were original and made this wedding so much fun. Photos came out great and kept everyone very engaged.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/27/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Outdoor, String, Uplighting, Backdrops, Clean Up, Delivery, Drapery, Setup

Great company to work with. Have referred to all.

Profile Picture Brianna, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Backdrops, Accent, Chandeliers, Hanging Decor, Monograms, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash, Clean Up, Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Setup

Lighting, speakers and sound at my wedding were amazing! I would definitely book MRIT events again! Thank you for making our wedding perfect!

Photo for MRIT Event Technologies Review - Amazing wedding logo & floral texture wall!
Profile Picture Robyn, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Audiovisuals, Dance Floor, Monograms, Pinspotting, Uplighting, Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Setup, Backdrops

MRIT did a wonderful job decorating our reception. The lighting and draping was beautiful and made for an elegant atmosphere. The photomirror was a blast too, and everyone enjoyed getting to try out the different props. The staff was friendly too, and responsive on all fronts. Overall I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

MRIT made our venue come to life! Seeing the pictures makes my heart so happy! It added a level of elegance that I wanted and needed!

Profile Picture Natalia, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

MRIT was the easiest vendor to work with! They were so sweet and professional. We loved how the lighting turned out at our reception! It really made a big difference. We also got the mirror Photo booth, which was a HUGE hit at our party! We will definitely recommend MRIT to our friends and family!

Profile Picture Cathren, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Everybody was in LOVE with the photo mirror, the lighting was perfect and the drapery was perfect! It was so affordable I was shocked! Difently will be using y'all again if I do another event plus I will defintly be referring y'all. I've already been asked about the mirror they all loved it. Thank you so much for everything!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I was in search of the best globolighting with the option to give them a custom monogram and MRIT did not dissapoint! Matthew was super responsive in all my pre-wedding day questions which led me to feeling confident that everything would be perfect! We received compliments all night on how cool the light looked behind our cake---without it, there would've been no drama! Weddings need that. The price is more than fair for the amount of work they do! I would most definitely hire them again if I had to do it all over.

Profile Picture Chanel, 8/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Gina is amazing! Super sweet and very accommodating. The mirror booth was a hit at our wedding. Our guests really enjoyed it and our gobo looked stunning. So pleased with everything.

Profile Picture Brenda, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Monograms

MRIT Event Technolgies provided my wedding with pipe and drape. I worked with Matt and not only was the price affordable, but he was friendly, helpful, and very professional even when I had last minute changes. Thank you so much for helping our wedding day vision come to life!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Drapery, Setup, Backdrops

I was having a hard time finding a company that could hang linen on the ceiling, so I decided to use social media try to find someone. Within moments of posting on a group, I was contacted by Matthew Welsh. He was so easy to work with and incredibly responsive and professional! I had complete trust that MRIT would do a fantastic job transforming our venue just after a few minutes of talking on the phone. It is obvious that they are used to accommodating their customers and making sure anyone they work with is completely happy with their work. Any time I reached out to Matthew, he responded within minutes of my call. They were very versatile as well. We emailed back and forth debating white or ivory linen just days before the event. The day they were setting up, they even emailed me a picture so I could see their work. I was very impressed with MRIT and thankful for them.

THANK YOU!

Profile Picture samantha, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This event man and crew was awesome and amazing and made the event excellent.

Profile Picture Shelia, 6/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We appreciate your service so much. Our guests had a blast, definitely one of the highlights of the reception. Thank you for all that you provided. Will definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Matthew at MRIT Event Technologies recently did cafe lighting for our daughter's wedding reception at Union Station in Dallas. Matthew went above and beyond to help us with our lighting needs. He was flexible and was gracious enough to allow my daughter to change her mind twice on the placement of lights. So kind...yet professional.

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

MRIT was a great experience for me. The team was so great to work with, and they were diligent about making sure that a the quality of their work was five star. I am grateful to have been able to work with them and hope to be able to continue to be able to work with MRIT in the near future. They're GREAT!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Darrion, 5/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Trust his vision! He knows exactly what he's doing.

Profile Picture Shanterra, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

MRIT Technologies turned our dream into reality! On our special day we were able to dance the night away under beautiful lighting and received exceptional service. With a ton of different vendors we sifted through, I am so glad we went with MRIT for our audio, pinspots, gobos, and spotlight needs. Start to finish we were impressed by the customer service and the ability to build a relationship with such wonderful people, in such a short amount of time.
We are only going to have one wedding in our lifetime, but plan on using MRIT for future events forever.

Profile Picture Arthur, 2/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If you want the added "WOW" factor you can't go wrong with up lights and textiles. MRIT Delivered that for my moms 90th Birthday celebration! Thank you Matthew for your attention to detail and great communication during the process!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

It was such a pleasure to work with MRIT Event Technologies!!! They did an AMAZING job! They went above and beyond what we we expected, making the planning easy and affordable.

We were absolutely thrilled with how everything turned out! The reception was absolutely beautiful! Thank you, MRIT Event Technologies for making our daughter's special moment so much beautiful!

Profile Picture Williams, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I highly recommend this company for your next event. I've never been so satisfied with the quality of work and the creativity. Awesome crew and I look forward to many more years of events with them.

Profile Picture Karen, 5/26/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Audiovisuals, Hanging Decor, Uplighting, Wall Wash, Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Setup

I hosted my annual 2 day Christian Women's Conference. My experience with MRIT Technologies are beyond the measurement of words. Beginning from the signing of the agreement until the end of my event MRIT was to the perfection. Over 400 ladies and including the venue staff was in awhhh of the drapery, lighting, the mirror photo booth and so much more that MRIT provided with such passion. They provided more than I even imagined and truly set the atmosphere for my vision. It was like my vision was their own. When I walked into the room tears literally came to my eyes of joy. Matthew, Gina, Courtnee and Pops provided service that I truly feel can't be matched. I will use them over and over again and refer MRIT Technologies to as many people as I can. I am super excited to share my vision for my next year Women's Conference.

Profile Picture SHARON, 4/22/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I think you'd struggle to find a better venue setup than these folks provided us. We're more than pleased by their professionalism, and courtesy. In terms of reliability, flexibility, and value we're equally pleased. Our event was beautiful. THANK YOU MRIT!

Profile Picture d, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Mrit event technologies is an amazing vendor. I have worked with the owner and seem some events the company has done. Nothing short of amazing. Beautiful uplighting décor. Very professional and I guarantee this company will meet your every need and beyond. If you plan on having a party or a wedding, I would highly recommend this company.

Profile Picture Dominique, 10/22/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I had used MRIT Events several times before for business and was always very impressed at there customer service, professionalism and creative use of technology, which is why I decided to use them for my wedding. Well they not only met my expectations they went far beyond. My wife and I were blown away at what they were able to create. We pick a nice County Club for our wedding but the actual room were the ceremony and reception was to be held was a little bland and boring. After they added drapes lighting and digital display a elaborate light show at dance floor unbelievable. Not sure if my wife was crying because she was happy to be getting married to me or just overjoyed at how well the room looked. Nevertheless they made and already amazing day extraordinary spectacular I still have friends commenting on the wedding . These guys really delivered for us.

Profile Picture AL, 7/24/15, 1 Review