MRG Productions Reviews

MRG Productions 4
MRG Productions 5
MRG Productions 6

Jeanine · Married on 10/13/2013

Our experience with MRG Productions was excellent from start to finish! Marty and his crew were phenomenal listeners and professionals. We contracted with them for DJ/MC services, zap photography and a same-day-edit video and we could not be happier!! They really took the time to review each song and activity in detail, providing a great worksheet for us to keep organized. Marty helped us make our theme of using music from movies a reality and it turned out perfect!! He also kept our dance floor going and played a variety of music that drew in our crowd and kept them engaged. We loved having the zap photography there for our guests to view throughout the reception and so happy to have a copy of the pictures afterwards. Our same-day-edit was FANTASTIC!!! Marty took the time to truly listen to the style and theme of our wedding, and tailor the video to it (not a dry eye in the house!!). MRG truly listened to us... they kept the songs recognizable, and played everything at a great volume just like we asked, so people could dance while still hearing themselves speak! We would recommend MRG to anyone who wants to throw a great party with a truly fun bunch of professionals. TOP SCORES!!

Sent on 10/19/2013

John · Married on 10/12/2013

Marty is a wedding God! We have him a few songs so he knew our taste in music and let him run with it. Best decision we could have ever made, he truly made our night extra special. I would highly recommend MRG Productions and definitely request Marty to run the show. He even surprised us with a synchronized light show before we entered that got everybody out of their seats.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Diana · Married on 09/08/2013

MRG Productions did an awesome job at my wedding. They kept the crowd up and going all night with the right music for everyone to enjoy (young & old). The light and lazer show was fantastic along with my montage which was played on the huge T.V.'s for everyone to see. They had added photos from the beginning of the day all the way to the last dance which were a great touch to our wedding. The MC (Marty) did a great introduction for my bridal party and my husband and I as well. I have been to so many events and I never experienced a D.J. company like MRG, they are by far top notch when it comes to any event. You really get your money's worth with them because they are on their feet all night making sure that the guest were enjoying themselves without any down time. I am so happy that I was recommended to this company and I will be using them for the future. They are definitely easy to work with and any questions or concerns they were on top of it. Thank you Marty and MRG Productions!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Nikki · Married on 09/06/2013

Marty and his team did a great job at our wedding. They all had such great personalities and they were so much fun to be around. Many of our friends and family came to us saying they loved our DJ and he played the best music, exactly what we asked for. We didn't leave the dance floor the entire night. They were a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Jasmin · Married on 08/31/2013

Marty and his team were great. They played music to get everyone dancing. Marty was a great MC and extremely enthusiatic. MRG Productions is very professional and Marty takes time before your wedding to review all music with you. They also provide lighting which really makes a huge difference in the reception room.

Thanks again, Marty!! You and your team are great!

Jasmin Jones

Sent on 09/12/2013
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 08/31/2013

We had the pleasure of having MRG provide lighting and music for our wedding at the De Seversky Mansion on August 31st, 2013. From the start, Marty was nothing short of professional and made us feel comfortable and that each of our necessities would be met. He was absolutely right; they went over and above the expectations.

We were lucky enough to have Orville as our MC. We met up with him prior to the wedding and he is such a likable guy that you develop a friendship and trust with him. He helped us with our music choices, understood the vibe we wanted at our wedding, sync'd up with Billy (the DJ) on the music sets and flow we had hoped for, etc.

On the night of, Orville and Billy were incredible. Professional, courteous, accommodating, you name it. I would highly recommend them to anyone and have already (seriously, people were asking us on the night of the wedding for the contact information for MRG). Billy killed it and had everyone dancing, Orville orchestrated the night to perfection, and Marty (who've we seen MC another wedding that was fantastic ... which is how we came to know of MRG) was the best throughout it all.

In a time of some potential stress in planning a big day with a lot of different people, MRG deserves the highest regard and consideration when choosing music and lighting services for events (not just weddings).

One final thank you to Marty, Orville, and Billy. You played a huge part in making that night so fun for everyone and memorable to us forever.

Sent on 09/16/2013

MRG productions is incredible! My husband and I used them for our wedding and they were the life of the party! Marty is an amazing MC and knows how to get people on the dance floor. Steel drums are a must! I can't say enough about the videographer. Our wedding recap was breathtaking. It captured our day perfectly and got every detail. I highly recommend them! Thank you for making our day unforgettable!

Sent on 08/26/2013

alfonso · Married on 08/17/2013

amazing time! Definitely exceeded all expectations and helped make it a night to never forget. Thanks Marty and team!

Sent on 08/26/2013

carolina · Married on 08/17/2013

These guys are awesome! Mariela the MC was amazing, she kept the crowd pumped all night and she was so sweet! Our videographer was also amazing, we cant stop watching our video =) The DJ played great music all night, and Marty was so helpful all along. Thank you all for creating such a great atmosphere on our special day!
    -Carolina

Sent on 09/06/2013

Rick · Married on 08/09/2013

When my wife and I were picking a DJ/MC for our wedding it came down to MRG (who came highly recommended from friends) and another vendor. Both had perfect 5's on Wedding Wire, but if you dug a little deeper and read the reviews, people were so passionate about MRG that they wrote multiple paragraphs on how great they were. That was our deciding factor in picking MRG and we are so happy for that decision!

Marty is a true professional and made the whole process from initial meeting to final delivery a great experience. There are no games or anything to hide, MRG is upfront about the whole process. Marty will make himself available to you at any/all times and will literally email you back within 5 minutes of contacting him.

We had Orville as our MC and he was nothing short of perfect. The dance floor was packed all night and MRG kept the party going the whole time. Not only did my wife and I have a great time at our own wedding, but the feedback we have gotten from guests has been off the charts with people noting how great our DJ/MC were.

Book MRG, you will not be disappointed. They will be the easiest vendor you deal with and will take your party to the next level. I should also note that they've been doing this for years, so you're also getting their wealth of experience to help navigate through some of the more unique situations your wedding/family might present! Thanks again Marty and Orville!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Jackie · Married on 07/27/2013

Wow is all we can say! We had the honor of using MRG for our wedding on 7/27/13 and they truly went above and beyond anything we could have ever imagined! We had pretty specific requests for music (I'm Italian and my husband is Honduran) and Marty, Billy and crew somehow found a way to blend our music to perfection! Their professionalism is off the charts. Everyone knows music can make or break a wedding and MRG truly made our wedding as memorable. We were 2 songs in and my guests were coming up to me saying " wow if they're starting with this, this is going to be incredible?" And that it was. I can't recommend them enough. Everyone go out and book MRG for your next event! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!! <3 The Laras

Sent on 08/16/2013

Absolutely amazing!!!! Marty listened to all of our requests and we were blown away with everything! No one at my wedding was sitting down...EVER! It was truly a blast and we had so many compliments about the music. My friend who is getting married in february even booked them a week after my party.

Sent on 08/16/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/29/2013

I'm so happy we went with MRG for our wedding!! Marty and the team came highly recommended and exceeded our expectations. They played our requests but also felt out the crowd and threw in some songs we didn't even think of putting on our list, but were spot on! The lighting was great and while we were initially on the fence about zap photos I'm so glad we had that, such a hit and it was awesome to have so many great shots given to us on a CD the night of the wedding. You won't be disappointed if you choose MRG!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Katelyn · Married on 06/28/2013

MRG productions was a huge part of my wedding. They provided us with DJ, Photo, and Video. The DJ and MC services made sure to find out exactly what we wanted and didn't want. They asked all the right questions to make sure their service was top notch. The videography was better than i expected. My husband really wanted it and in the end I was glad we did it. But the photography was by far the best part. Eddie Ramirez went above and beyond all callings of a "normal" wedding photographer starting all the way back at out engagement shoot. He provided us with out of the box ideas when we told him we didn't want just ordinary shots, but made sure to include all of the "standards" that we asked for as well. My entire family could not stop raving about how amazing the pictures were coming out and how fun he was with everyone.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Marty is the greatest MC ever! He had everyone dancing, all of our guests said how great the music was and how much fun they had. Marty was very easy to get in touch with and accommodated all of our requests. He booked a string trio for our ceremony, booked a percussionist who was awesome and also a zap photographer. Everyone did such an amazing job and really provided great entertainment. We definitely recommend MRG and especially Marty.

Sent on 05/13/2013

Jillia · Married on 04/28/2013

Marty was excellent! He knew how to get the crowd going and the guests were dancing the whole night. Great value, great to work with, and really did an outstanding job.

Sent on 04/29/2013

Nils · Married on 04/27/2013

Marty kept everybody on the dance floor all night. The music was great and the energy was great! Photo Green Screen was an excellent addition. Videographer was professional and everybody was on time.

Sent on 05/10/2013

Peter · Married on 04/12/2013

MRG Productions did an AMAZING job at our wedding and throughout the preparation...

During the preparation we contacted Marty via email multiple times and every time his response was quick and friendly. We asked him to slow down a Bruno Mars song because we wanted our first dance to be that song, and he sent us three versions later that day. I felt very comfortable throughout the entire preparation that MRG and Marty were going to do an awesome job, and they did not disappoint....

MRG rocked the house! Many of our guests contacted us the next day to say how amazing our wedding was and how Marty and MRG were great. The music was great, Marty got the crowd energized and involved, even our 82 year old grandma was dancing! I would recommend MRG to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 04/14/2013

Kerry · Married on 04/06/2013

We had a destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico. We really wanted to have a fun, NY style wedding in paradise, so we hired MRG productions and flew in Marty to cover our wedding. That was one of our best decisions by far!!!!! Marty kept the party going with great music and energy. We told him what we liked and he really came through. It was nice not to have to worry about coming up with a playlist our guiding him through it. He handled everything, helped us, as well as the hotel crew with lighting and set up and even provided us with great ideas and suggestions. He was also very timely, professional and easy to work with. All of our guests raved about the music and we were on the dance floor all night! It was a great wedding and we owe that in great part to Marty! We highly recommend him and will definitely be calling him for our next event! Whether you're having an event here, or abroad, MRG is definitely the way to go for entertainment!

Sent on 04/22/2013
  • Y

Yelena · Married on 03/17/2013

SIMPLY AMAZING !!!! MRG Productions made my special day PERFECT! Marty was our MC and Alex was the DJ. Marty was so helpful in helping with organization and song selection. He is very professional, personable and organized. He helped us choose all our songs and made great suggestions that turned out to be a big hit. Any questions i had were answered within minutes via email at all times. I felt confident with choosing MRG from the very begining. Everything went according to plan. Everyone was having fun and dancing. People dont stop complimenting and raving about what a great time they had! The percussionist was a big hit as well. He changed into fun costumes and made everyone laugh. I definately will recomment MRG to all my friends and cant wait to celebrate another special ocassion with Marty and the crew! Thanks so much for making my wedding day even better than i have dreamed of :)

Sent on 03/25/2013

Joe · Married on 12/28/2012

MRG productions is by far the most professional DJ we encountered during our search for a DJ for our wedding. Marty is an amazing individual and could not be more of a gentleman. His services were reasonably priced, all the equipment was setup with no mess showing. They even went out of their way to use a front cover board that they built just for shows because I liked it so much. Even down to the end, MRG productions provided a great service and the music was awesome. Played everything we wanted, nothing we didn't. Don't be taken advantage by other DJ services, use MRG and have a great time with no worry at all.

Sent on 01/08/2013

LORI · Married on 11/24/2012

Marty is amazing!!! "Hey DJ just play that song and keep me dancing all night long". That song describes how our wedding was, non-stop dancing and so much fun. Working with Marty was wonderful. He helped us with a lot of song choices, and helped us with our planning and played exactly what we wanted.The wedding trailer was awesome and his team is great as well. Despite being hit hard by super storm Sandy and losing his home, Marty did not let that affect his spirit or his job. I hope that I can work with Marty and MRG again in the near future for any of our family's special events. We thank you so much Marty for making our night one to remember, even though you doubted my singing abilites, I still love ya!!! LOL I would definitely recommend MRG and the whole production team to any bride and groom and to anyone who has a special event and you want a great DJ, Videographer and an awesome night. Thank you MRG and Marty!!!!

Sent on 01/10/2013

kristy · Married on 11/10/2012

I would recommend MRG productions to any future bride. Music was great, MC was great, and people were dancing all night long. They made the process very easy and were very helpful throughout all of the planning.

Sent on 12/21/2012

Laura-Ann · Married on 11/09/2012

MRG went above and beyond to help make my wedding even more special than it was. Marty was an amazing DJ and host!! I look forward to planning other parties with him!

Sent on 11/27/2012
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/14/2012

We couldn't be happier with our choice to use MRG for our wedding DJ! Marty was so lovely to work with through the entire process. From initial meeting to day of the wedding MRG was responsive, helpful and flexible. We didn't have a single complaint... even from the pickiest of our guest! We chose MRG for their extensive latin division and they didn't disappoint! Marty was a fantastic MC and we don't have a single negative thing to say about our experience with MRG! THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/26/2012