MRG Productions Reviews

MRG Productions 4
MRG Productions 5
MRG Productions 6

duri · Married on 10/11/2014

don't no where to start awesome they really know how to make the party started the dj himself and the mc orville were great orville is the man great personality I couldn't of asked for anyone more funny and party starter then him there service was great the manager marty is great to work with thank you so much guys for making the night

Sent on 10/17/2014

cheryl · Married on 10/11/2014

On point! Guests loved the music! Marty was a great MC! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/04/2014

I had no doubt that Marty and his team would make our wedding unforgettable. The quality of their work is unreal, and they really kept everyone moving on the dance floor. MRG is the real deal, a wedding truly would not be the same without them.

Sent on 10/18/2014

I saw Marty MC at my girlfriends wedding and I knew he was the one. The wedding was beautiful and the music was amazing. I called to book my appointment and we ventured to LI. We had to take the LIRR because we didnt have access to a car that day but it was a ten minute walk from the stop. Easy enough!

As soon as we met Marty, he was very warm and welcoming. We chatted for a bit and told him what we wanted. He was very down to earth and knew all the right questions to ask. Unfortunately Marty was unavailable the day of our wedding but he assured us that his staff was just as amazing! We happened to meet MC Orville that morning as he had stopped by the office. We decided to book him since we trusted Marty.

The best part of the music was that I was able to submit my OWN playlist! Not just one or two songs, but a ton!!! Now for someone who loves music and loves to dance, this was VERY important to me! Marty also showed us his new toy, his photobooth, and we winded up adding that in as well. It's the first, technologically advanced photo system that Ive seen in which you can send photos straight to your social media channels (i.e. Facebook, twitter, etc.) We got a lot of fun use out of this.

Overall, we loved MRG's services and would hire them again! Orville was such a sweetheart and knew how to handle the audience. Everyone complimented us on our MC and our music and everyone was non-stop dancing. (The way it should be!!) Thank you MRG for being amazing at MC-ing, DJ-ing, and Photobooth-ing!

Sent on 01/16/2015

MRG Productions's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review and letting us be part of your special day :)

We used MRG Productions for our wedding music and lighting. They were able to go above and beyond fulfilling all my music related request. They did my ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music. They listen and really tailor the music to your request and your wedding style. Marty is GREAT! They also did a photomontage (beautifully made by Eddie), which everyone loved-I could not have asked for more.
    MRG Productions is an awesome company that I would highly recommend to use on your big day and any other special events!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Christine · Married on 08/08/2014

I saw MRG at a friends wedding last year. It was one of the funnest weddings I had ever been to. Marty, the owner is a great guy. He was personable and very easy to work with. Marty was already booked and could not mc my wedding. My fiance and i both had our heart set on Marty :( However after talking with Marty i knew he would make sure we had a awesome wedding even if he couldn't be there. We had Orville and he was amazing! Nonstop dancing all night, I got so many compliments on the dj. I also used MRG for live ceremony and cocktail music. The violinist was great too. Needless to say if you go with MRG you will not be disappointed. They are the best and i am so happy that we chose them for our wedding. I highly recommend them :)

Sent on 08/11/2014

Christina · Married on 08/08/2014

MRG Productions did the most amazing job at our wedding. We had seen Marty originally at another wedding we attended and knew we needed to book him. He was so professional and was our favorite vendor to work with. Everything we dreamed for our wedding he made happen. Two days before the wedding we decided we wanted a photobooth and Marty made that happen in a second. He was the quickest to answer emails and not to mention hilarious! We would recommend MRG Productions to everyone and anyone, they rocked!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Theresa · Married on 07/18/2014

MRG was amazing! We couldn't have pulled off our Wedding entertainment without Marty's help throughout the whole process of planning the entertainment.

Marty the best emcee + Billy an awesome DJ = MRG perfect entertainment

They really helped us hit all the key genres of songs, and helped us even find the band that also worked at the wedding.

Marty's professionalism, energy and flexibility to keep the crowd going really kept the party moving.

Choosing MRG for your entertainment is one of the best decisions you can make for your wedding!

And our photo booth was a big hit. We were a little on the fence about it, but we were so happy that we got it. We really got some awesome pictures of family, and the whole instagram, facebook and twitter features really kept people taking more and more pictures.

Thank you so much for everything!

Can't wait to go another event with MRG!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Maribel · Married on 07/04/2014

Marty, Orville & Alex were all amazing to work with. Marty accommodated us to find a package to meet all of our wedding needs at a price that we were comfortable with and was never pushy like other companies. DJ Orville was in contact with us every step of the way during the planning stages to fully understand what we envisioned for our wedding and we must say he exceeded expectations and had everyone on the dance floor all night. MC Alex did an amazing job and kept our guests entertained and had everything running smoothly. These guys made us feel like family the whole time even days after the wedding. We would strongly recommend them.

Sent on 07/24/2014

Christine · Married on 06/29/2014

Marty and his crew were amazing! They were professional, upbeat and high energy. Everyone of my guests were dancing all night long! I am still getting phonecalls letting me know the dj was superb! I would recommend MRG Productions every time and we will definitely be using them again! Best money ever spent! We also had the ZAP photographer - AMAZING he captured all my guests dancing and even the special moments like cake cutting and first dance as well as parent dances! You will not be disappointed with MRG!!!
    Christine and Anthony
    June 29, 2014

Sent on 07/02/2014

Danielle · Married on 06/28/2014

It was such a pleasure to use MRG as our DJ. Marty is so receptive to the wishes of the bride and groom as well as all the individuals at the wedding. He knows how to get the party started and most importantly....how to keep it going. It was such a blast to have him and his fellow workers as our entertainment.

Sent on 07/15/2014

glenn · Married on 05/24/2014

MRG tore my wedding DOWN. Sooooo much fun. Mariela WAS EXCELLENT, enthusiastic, hyper as our MC. Once everyone got on the dance floor NO ONE GOT OFF. Howie stole the show on the percussions! Thank you MRG for providing the perfect music and for the endless fun. Mariela, THANK YOU! MRG NOT A SINGLE DISAPPOINT LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Sent on 05/26/2014

John · Married on 05/17/2014

Marty and the entire team at MRG Productions is worth every penny spent (and the rates are very reasonable)! From the planning stages all the way through our wedding reception, Marty was with us every step of the way, making sure that every base was covered. I would highly recommend the Instacam photo booth as well, it was a HUGE hit at the reception. The DJ can make or break your reception, and all our guests talk about is how great the party was and how they danced all night. Do yourself a favor and hire MRG Productions, they will make your party one to remember.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Diana · Married on 05/16/2014

We used MRG for our wedding. They were one of my favorite vendors that we did business with. Marty was super professional and always quick with a reply whenever I would email him with a question. They did a spectacular job the day of our wedding and I would recommend them to anyone! They kept the party going all night! Thanks MRG!

Sent on 05/30/2014

Nicholas · Married on 05/03/2014

I will say this. Marty and MRG as the DJ of choice for my circle of friends. When I decided to get married I knew that eventually Marty would be my DJ. Every wedding I have been to that he and MRG have DJ'd has been a blast.

My wedding was no different. From start to finish MRG had everyone up dancing and had the party pumping. No request went missed and every theme and meal and desert (Italian Wedding) went off with cooperation.

Completely professional and highly recommended. A great time all around with MRG>

Sent on 07/02/2014

K · Married on 05/02/2014

Our wedding was such a blessing and MRG Productions was a big part of it. Marty and his crew were awesome. Marty was very helpful, professional and patient during our planning as well. The music kept our family going allll night. We also used their photo booth. That really gave our reception a unique twist. ...the booth did pictures and videos, which everyone was able to email/fb/tweet. The line for the booth was none stop. We also have a copy of it all! I would highly recommend MRG Productions for any event!

Sent on 05/28/2014

betty · Married on 04/27/2014

We are so happy with MRG Productions. Our MC, Charla did an amazing job. She made sure our guests were dancing and having a good time. Many of our guests thought she knew us personally! Also, the Instacam photobooth was a hit! All of our friends and relatives enjoyed it. Marty was also very wonderful and very easy to work with. Thank you MRG!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Alessandra · Married on 04/04/2014

Marty and his team were absolutely AMAZING! I honestly cannot thank them enough for making every single request and vision we had for our wedding possible. I told Marty 2 days before the wedding that I want people to leave wishing it wasn't over and I want it to be a party from the second they put down their forks. From the beginning of the night to the last second it was a party that people are still talking about to this day. Everything about the wedding was perfect but I have to say if we didn't have the MRG team I do not think it would have been the same. They are very high energy and they know how to make a party unforgettable. Thank you again and I cannot wait to book Marty and his team again for another event. You cannot go wrong with MRG!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Danielle · Married on 03/15/2014

Marty and his team were unbelievable! The combination DJ/Live music was the best of both worlds and they provided us with a party our guests will never forgeT! They honored our requests and were flexibile in every way possible. The live music element created a feeling that there was a large band playing....our guests continue to share with us how amazing the music selection was at our wedding. Highly recommened Marty and MRG Productions!!

Sent on 04/17/2014

Absolutely amazing! Marty and his team killed it! My husband and I were on the dance floor the entire night and so were our guests. We had the best time! People were raving about the music and entertainment. The percussionist was awesome; as was the DJ, zap photographer, and lighting specialist! If you want a party that you and your guests will remember, go with MRG productions! Fantastic!

Sent on 02/27/2014

MRG Productions was absolutely awesome. Everybody loved the music and they are great with getting your guests up dancing and having a great time. I would highly recommend them to anybody that is planning a wedding. Both my 2 brothers and i used them for our weddings and we were all extremely pleased with their performance. If i even need a DJ again for anything i would rehire them in a heartbeat.

Sent on 01/26/2014

Stephanie · Married on 11/17/2013

DJ Orville was fantastic ! He was very professional and did not miss a beat. The lighting domes they used for wedding had a great effect on the atmosphere guests loved. Orville had everyone dancing and having a great time . My guests talked about how fun the games were. Without a doubt I would recommend DJ Orville .

Sent on 11/21/2013

Gina · Married on 11/09/2013

I attended a friend's wedding a few years ago where Marty and his team were DJ/MC. My husband (then boyfriend at the time) had such a great time, the entire party danced the whole night, even him--not much of a dancer! That was also where we first saw his same day recap video, and we were so impressed by the amazing work his team did in just a few hours!

When my husband proposed and we started planning our wedding, we knew right away that we would contact MRG! Marty is amazing, he sat with us and went through point by point to get a feel for what we wanted. We booked MRG right away for DJ/MC, lighting, zap photography and same day recap.

A few months before the wedding, I contacted Marty again because I was interested in renting a photobooth. Luckily Marty had just began offering his InstaCam photobooth--his photobooth had features I had not seen before and I knew would be a big hit at the wedding!

Fast forward to the day of the wedding--and all I can say is THANK YOU MRG PRODUCTIONS!! Marty was incredible as MC and family and friends were on the dance floor the entire night!! Our guests are still talking about the party! Our recap video was absolutely beautiful, we had many guests approach us after to say how great it was (and that it brought them to tears!). And of course--the photobooth! I wanted the guests to be able to take their photos home with them, so Marty provided clear frames for each guest to slip in their favorite photo. Marty also incorporated our Monogram and personalized hashtag on each printout! Our guests loved that they could upload pictures straight to Facebook or Instagram (with our hashtag for us to see later on!). Last but not least, Marty provided us with a flash drive with all zap photos, photobooth photos and our recap, the night of the wedding!! It was so nice to go through the night the next day with my husband and see how much fun everyone had!

I can't thank Marty and his team enough for making our night unforgettable!!!

Sent on 02/18/2014
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/26/2013

Marty was such a gem to work with from the moment we met with him to discuss our wedding. His "can do" attitude & casual disposition made us feel at ease. I had seen Marty MC at a good friend's wedding & was sure that when my special day that I would love to have MRG dj & MC my own. Sure enough, Marty & his MRG team did not disappoint. All of our guests told us that they loved the playlist & had SO much fun at our wedding dancing. From the littlest detail of special songs I wanted played to customizing our baby photo montage, MRG was one of the best parts of our wedding day. I would highly recommend MRG to any friend & can't wait for our next big event so we can use them again.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Jeanine · Married on 10/13/2013

Our experience with MRG Productions was excellent from start to finish! Marty and his crew were phenomenal listeners and professionals. We contracted with them for DJ/MC services, zap photography and a same-day-edit video and we could not be happier!! They really took the time to review each song and activity in detail, providing a great worksheet for us to keep organized. Marty helped us make our theme of using music from movies a reality and it turned out perfect!! He also kept our dance floor going and played a variety of music that drew in our crowd and kept them engaged. We loved having the zap photography there for our guests to view throughout the reception and so happy to have a copy of the pictures afterwards. Our same-day-edit was FANTASTIC!!! Marty took the time to truly listen to the style and theme of our wedding, and tailor the video to it (not a dry eye in the house!!). MRG truly listened to us... they kept the songs recognizable, and played everything at a great volume just like we asked, so people could dance while still hearing themselves speak! We would recommend MRG to anyone who wants to throw a great party with a truly fun bunch of professionals. TOP SCORES!!

Sent on 10/19/2013