Mr. Thrill DJ PLUS Reviews

71 | Round Rock, TX

71 Reviews for Mr. Thrill DJ PLUS

Jessamyn · Married on 11/27/2010

Bill was the DJ at my heading and he was fantastic. I didn't give much notice, maybe a couple weeks - and my wedding was on a holiday weekend. Despite this he still managed to be available and bring exactly what i asked to the reception. He was the ONLY hired service at my reception that went the way it was suppposed to and i really appreciate that. Everyone loved him, i would highly recommend him to anybody looking for a DJ that is very professional and kind, he really did make the reception. Thank you Bill!

Jessie & Brent

Sent on 11/29/2010

John · Married on 11/07/2010

Mr. Thrill was, in short, amazing. He was able to coordinate with our wedding coordinator, arrived early, and knew exactly the sort of music to play for our reception. He responded to requests and even got in on the fun, which is something we, the couple, really appreciated. I heartily recommend Mr. Thrill for all receptions. Above all, he paid attention to what we wanted and learned a little bit of who we are to provide the best service for us.

Sent on 11/18/2010

Phil · Married on 10/16/2010

Bill a professional that enjoys his job. You communicate with him early and clearly and he will provide you the services you requested and more. He effectively takes away any worries you may have about the music at your event. Can't tell you how many complients we had regarding music selection. Thanks Bill!!

Sent on 10/19/2010

Maria · Married on 09/25/2010

DJ services was excellent! He played music for all the age groups at the wedding. He provided mics for the people speaking at the reception. If people weren't dancing (which wasn't very often), he would fade out the song and put on another one. He kept the evening rolling! Everyone had such a great time!

Sent on 09/27/2010

Brian · Married on 09/04/2010

Bill Harris, aka Mr. Thrill, was the greatest. He did our wedding reception and the dance floor was never empty. He played the exact mix of music we asked for, got all the special requests in we wanted and was very attentive in letting us know when certain things would be happening. We had numerous people give us unsolicited comments that this was the most fun wedding reception they had ever been to and Mr. Thrill was a huge part of it. If I ever need a dj for a future event he will be the first I call and if he isn't available, I may change the date to one he is.

Sent on 09/09/2010

Ariel · Married on 05/15/2010

I first saw Bill performing as Elvis in a Round Rock bar. He was hilarious, engaging, and thoroughly entertaining. Even though I wanted a much more subdued personality for my wedding, I figured that anyone who could get an entire bar on their feet and dancing would know what to do at a wedding, and booked him later that week.

Luckily I made the right choice! At my wedding, Bill was professional, well-dressed, and demonstrated impeccable taste in musical selection with relatively little guidance from me on what songs we liked. He respected our "do not play" list and delivered a truly classy musical playlist. His announcements were tasteful without being intrusive, which is exactly what we were hoping for. All in all we are thrilled with how our wedding turned out and with our choice to hire Bill. Whether you want a "fly on the wall" DJ (like we did), or a crowd-roaring entertainer, Bill can do it all.

Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/09/2010

Jacqueline · Married on 05/14/2010

Bill, aka Mr. Thrill, was just the DJ we needed him to be for our wedding. We wanted him to play mostly song that we provided him (French music during dinner, specific songs for special dances, and a long list of songs we wanted to dance to throughout the night), and had heard horror stories about other DJs not following Bride and Grooms directions. We never had that problem! Mr. Thrill was very flexible, and allowed us to call the shots of how the reception would go. Also, we loved that he was able to mike our ceremony at the last minute, and he did an excellent job. All of his equipment was excellent and provided great sound.
    From the beginning, he was very easy to work with, and that continued right down to the end of our reception. Thank you so much Bill!! We've already recommended you to other Four Seasons brides!

Sent on 06/24/2010

Milton · Married on 11/21/2009

Mr. Thrill DJs and Bands is great! I've seen Mr. Thrill perform solo and with his band, The Kopycats, several times at bars during happy hour times and enjoyed his performances. When I found out that he does DJ services for weddings, I knew I had to ask him to do our wedding.
    He was very professional and flexible. When we gave him a list of songs for the pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception (some of the songs were a little obscure), he didn't bat an eye and added to his own list of songs. It was great because my family is from Puerto Rico and listen to a lot of salsa songs and all I did was give him a list of songs and he had it covered.
    Everyone was dancing the night away! Thanks Mr. Thrill!

Sent on 12/08/2009

Jennifer · Married on 10/31/2009

He was wonderful!

Sent on 11/30/2009

Simon · Married on 04/19/2008

Mr. Thrill works with great with his customers. Just let him know what you want and it will be done.

Sent on 12/01/2009

Emily · Married on 06/09/2018

Mr. Thrill kept everyone on the dance floor and played the BEST songs by reading the crowds. I did have specific songs I wanted played while I was at the reception (we had to leave to take pictures at one point), and he played them at the right time!! I always wanted a fantastic dance party at my reception, and Mr. Thrill brought it!!! He's professional, flexible, and great to work with! Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Thornton · Married on 06/24/2017

Bill was easy to work with, and was able to meet all of our needs. The dancefloor was packed all night long. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Thank you!

Greg · Married on 02/08/2014

I (the groom) had always wanted an Elvis impersonator at my wedding reception to be at the cocktail hour and sing the first bride/groom dance.

I got the approval from the future wife that having an Elvis at the wedding reception would be lots of fun but when I started trying to find an Elvis impersonator that lived in Texas I quickly got disappointed at what I was finding and thought that I might have to fly in an Elvis from Las Vegas to perform at the reception.

But then I found video of Elvis (i.e. Mr. Thrill - Bill Harris) playing at Elvis's Birthday party at Chuy's Restaurant on the internet and he was great in the video – and I knew I found my Elvis. I immediately contacted him and hired him. His rates were great and he was always easy to reach via email or cell phone. We even added on to his duties and had him MC (as Elvis) the main events at the reception (bridal party introductions, cake cutting, introducing people doing toasts, and releasing tables to get in buffet line).

When the big day finally came – wife and I, and everyone else at the reception were amazed by how great Elvis was. Everyone (young and old) thought he was fantastic.

I can’t thank Bill (Elvis) enough for doing an amazing job at our wedding reception and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Thanks Bill!
    Greg & Robyn

Sent on 02/10/2014

Heather · Married on 10/19/2013

DJ Thrill was incredible! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. We had a wide variety of people there and they all had fun. The only somewhat negative thing I can say is that he played our bridal party processional songs in the wrong order (girl songs for the boys, boy songs for the girls) but that didn't really matter to me. I can say with confidence that you will throw a great party when you hire DJ Thrill.

Sent on 10/25/2013

Heather,
    It was a pleasure being a part of your special day. I hope the best for you, Will, and your new family. I am so sorry for getting those songs in the wrong order. I always want to give my very best. I hope our paths cross again.
    Sincerely,
    Bill
  • Traci

Traci · Married on 06/26/2010

We cannot thank Bill enough for the fabulous job he did as a DJ at our wedding reception. He played all of our favorites and chose very appropriate songs to fill in the rest of the time. Everyone loved the music and raved about how fun it was to simply listen and/or dance. He also got on the dance floor with us to remind us how to do some of the dances! We would absolutely highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/28/2010

John · Married on 12/07/2013

Bill Harris (Mr. Thrill) provided great service as DJ for our wedding. December 7 was a very cold night in central Texas, but Bill kept the party jumping with great music selection, getting onto the dance floor as necessary to lure people out and very funky but warm selection of hat and scarf. He definitely kept the energy up through-out the reception, jumping in and participating when needed and then retreating to his booth and letting people have good time. Bill also provided additional lighting for the tent where our reception took place to help set the mood. We were very pleased with Bill's work and got many positive comments from friends and family as well. We will certainly recommend Mr. Thrill for future parties and celebrations. He has fun act too (impesonation of Elvis, Neil Diamond and others) that you should check out!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Mr. Thrill DJ PLUS's reply:

Thank you John! It was definitely cold but you Minnesota folks had no problem. Great celebration!

Bobby · Married on 03/17/2012

Mr. Thrill was awesome! When he busted out the Elvis at the end of the night, it was a hit! He played all the right music and made sure to feel the crowd out. We would highly recommend Mr. Thrill!

Bobby

Sent on 04/09/2012

Amber · Married on 08/22/2009

DJ Thrill was completely professional, promt, timely, and respectfull of all requests. I would recommend him to friends and family in a heartbeat. He even stood outside in 100 degree weather and went with every spur of the moment request we made. Thank you for all your help and making my wedding amazing DJ Thrill!

Sent on 12/01/2009

Matt · Married on 02/12/2011

3.5

Mr. Thrill does a great job. He really knows how to get a dance started. He also really listens to his customers. For example, we had a special request because of a certain medical condition of one of the guests of honor and he came through with flying colors.

I will definitely recommend him as a DJ for events in the future.

Sent on 03/29/2011

Matt,
    Thank you so much for the kind words! Aunt Mary Jane and her hubby did a wonderful job leading the grand march, and the whole evening was a pleasure to be a part of. I feel almost a part of the family.
    Again, congratulations to you and Stephanie!
    Bill Harris

Joseph · Married on 10/01/2016

3.5

We had a vision of what we wanted and Mr. Thrill delivered on everything we asked for, we are catering chefs so we really wanted someone who was not stuffy and would have a good time with us, he did not disappoint and we all had a blast together, he was one of the family by the end of the wedding reception.

Sent on 04/07/2017

Lori · Married on 06/09/2007

Mr. Thrill kept the guests engaged with getting them on to the dance floor - kept the reception "hopping"

Sent on 12/16/2009

Lori,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. I will always remember "Enter Sandman," being requested, and then the groomsmen and fathers all began to dance on the floor. Hilarious! Great times! Congratulations to you and yours! Bill Harris