17 Reviews for Mr. Shuttersworth

Prints (5)
Clean Up (4)
Delivery (4)
Props (4)
Social Media Integration (3)

Dante was really great and responsive for our event to celebrate the 10th anniversary of our scholarship program with alumni. He was flexible and interactive with our guests and had some fun props. Our attendees really enjoyed it. He created a cool frame that reflected our theme also! I would highly recommend Mr. Shuttersworth - great service and quality for a great price too!

Profile Picture Marissa, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This vendor showed up on time. Handled things in a timely fashion and provided great service. All my guest said they had a really fun time with the photo booth. And best part was they provided downloads of all pics taken in the booth!

Profile Picture Hosea, 6/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

I would definitely use Mr Shuttersworth again. Picture quality is awesome.

Profile Picture Kahlil, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Dante and Trey were incredible!! They did the best job ever -- perfect props, a great background, prompt service, and so friendly!! My husband and I had the best time ever and we are now hoping they hire Dante and Trey for all our friends! You guys were the best!!!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props

Mr. Shuttersworth was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding day. He even created custom signs of our wedding hashtag for our guests to use in photos! Highly recommend this vendor for your photo booth needs.

Profile Picture Hillary, 5/12/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Prints, Clean Up, Setup

Dante owner and operator of the Mr. Shuttersworth Photo Booth was amazing! He was very professional and had some really cool props. I loved being able to help him design the layout for photo prints. What I loved the most was how reasonable his prices were. We didn't think we would be able to afford a photo booth for our wedding, but his pricing fell right in out budget. Thank you again Mr. Shuttersworth! The Hendersons will life long clients for all events that a photo will be great for.

Profile Picture Monica, 3/24/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dante showed up early and had everything set up before our guests started arriving. He was professional, courteous, and worked well with everyone. The prints were good quality and it was easy to email the photos in the moment too. Our guests were having such a great time with it, I asked Dante to stay for an extra hour, which he did (paid, of course).

Would definitely recommend this service - thanks Dante!

Profile Picture Curt, 2/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Photobooth

Dante was attentive and easy to work with. The planning of getting a photo booth put together for my wedding reception was delightful. He came and set up on time and had some cool props for us to play around with. I was very happy with his work and all my guest had an awesome time !!

Profile Picture Crystal, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

photobooth fun was had by all!

Profile Picture K, 12/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Photo booth was perfect. Mr. Shuttlesworth was on time, professional, and entertaining. All the photos turned out great and really captured all the fun and joy. He even opened the booth back up after his scheduled time so we (bride and groom) could take some pics! Thank you

Profile Picture Cam, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We booked Dante for our very classy birthday celebration and he was fantastic! Very customer friendly so my guests enjoyed him to the point where at least 7 people asked for his contact information! That's huge, especially when you're not selling! We did not have any technical difficulties and our pictures were uploaded and ready to share in a matter of 48 hours! I would book Dante for every upcoming event that I have!!!

Profile Picture Flo, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great fun to add to your event, accompanied by great service. Sure to make your event memorable and entertaining!

Profile Picture Antonio, 9/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mr. Shuttersworth was awesome! His photo booth could be set up pretty easily in a small space for everyone to enjoy. It was the highlight of the party! Taking pics was effortless and we got the unlimited package, so we enjoyed taking memorable photos all night. I thank Mr. Shuttersworth for helping me send my best friend off in style.

Profile Picture Tyne, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My friends and family had a blast with the photo booth. Everything was what we expected. Couldn't have asked for more.

Profile Picture Tyson, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had a great experience, they were very professional!!

Profile Picture Montavius , 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I hired Mr. Shuttersworth for my wedding reception back in April and he was absolutely amazing! He was interacting with the guest and very helpful in providing props and screen knowledge. The picture prints came out perfectly with a custom template and he even gave me access to an online library for my friends and family who weren't able to make the wedding. The photo booth was the biggest hit at the reception. Everyone wanted to know where I found him! I would definitely use him again and let all my friends know that he is the real deal!

Profile Picture Melanie, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My introduction to Mr. Shuttersworth was perfection. I can admit that I previously thought, 'a photo booth is a photo booth' until i tried this photo booth. HOWEVER, open air photo booths are honestly the way to go. It gives you more space with less space. That sounded crazy but stay with me. Instead of needing a huge space to set up an enclosed booth, you can just set up the open air machine anywhere (backdrop or no backdrop, your pick), and boom there you go. Weddings, birthday parties, work events, Friendsgivings, Thursday night dinner....whatever the occasion, who doesn't want a cute way to document the time??

And Mr. Shuttersworth, himself, was such a help! He's there from start to finish WITH PROPS (though you can totally make your own) and he's just got such a great energy about him.

Profile Picture Traci, 10/10/15, 1 Review