Mr. Paul's Tux Reviews

6 | Washington, DC

6 Reviews for Mr. Paul's Tux

Julie · Married on 10/17/2015

Was very helpful with sizes. He even picked up the tuxes at our hotel after wedding!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Ryan · Married on 10/04/2014

Mr. Paul's Tux was amazing to work with. We used them for our wedding on October 4th, 2014. The professionalism the attention to detail was excellent. Unlike other tux places you get to try on the actual tux. We where very happy and will use them again in the future.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Von · Married on 11/10/2012

I used Mr. Paul's Tux for my bridal party and was extremely happy with my bridal parties tuxes. Mr. Paul's team went above and beyond to make sure my entire party had a perfect tux for the wedding. I would highly recommend him for any occasion you need a tux.

Sent on 11/19/2012

Megan · Married on 09/29/2012

Thank you Mr. Paul's Tux for the perfect suit for my father and my husband! You guys came highly recommended by the Menna family! We appreciate everything you did for us!

Sent on 10/05/2012
  • AndreaR2010

Andrea · Married on 03/27/2010

After having such grief with Sacino's and Mr. Tux we decided to go to a local rental. Mr. Paul's Tux was fantastic. The men wanted to try on a tux before committing to renting a certain kind and no other company would let us do that. We asked a Sacino's and Mr. Tux if the groom could try on tails before rental and they both said no.
    When we found Mr. Paul's Tux we were thrilled! The groom went in and tried on a multitude of different jackets and pants until he found what he was looking for. Mr. Paul was so accommodating.
    We had 2 guests from out of town that arrived the day before the wedding and Mr. Paul's Tux had them fitted that day when they walked in the door and they left with Tux in hand.
    Every tux was in great shape and needed no alterations.
    I would highly recommend Mr. Paul's tux over Sacino's or Mr. Tux anyday!

Sent on 03/30/2010

3.0

We got 5 tuxs from pauls tux shop and they were nice, make sure you try it on before you leave, 3 of them needed to be altered or fixed and 2 were mixed up sizes, glad we tried everything on before we left or the entire grooms party would have been a mess! Also the toddler (3T) tux was $150 and they would not give any discount. His shoe also came apart within 5 minutes and had we had to use black duct tape to put it back together for the church photos.

Sent on 01/19/2016