Mr. DJ Entertainment Reviews

14 | Fayetteville, AR

14 Reviews for Mr. DJ Entertainment

Mordecai · Married on 10/25/2015

Mr. DJ. Entertainment provided a very professionally ran and executed DJ experience for my wife and I. Mitchell Phillips made it his personal responsibility to make sure our wedding was nothing short of spectacular and more importantly, extremely enjoyable. Even managed to get me to dance through several songs, something I thought I'd never volunteer to do! Loved every moment of our wedding and in no small part to Mr. DJ Entertainment!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Lynda · Married on 10/18/2014

Mitchell was amazing. Very professional. He helped coordinate key events during the wedding with photographer to make sure the music and key shots at the Garden Room went smoothly. He was definitely the perfect choice for us!

Sent on 10/20/2014

April · Married on 06/28/2014

Hiring Mitchell for our ceremony & reception was one of the best wedding decisions we made. From the moment we talked with him, we knew he was exactly the guy we were looking for. He was extremely professional, communicative & easy to work with, & he made us feel like he wanted our wedding’s atmosphere to suit us.

Mitchell was open to questions the whole time & genuinely a nice person to work with. For wedding aspects we weren’t sure about, he offered a ton of really helpful input based on his experience. We didn’t hire a day of coordinator, so Mitchell helped us with both planning & implementing the schedule, & he really helped us solidify how the night would go. We felt confident we would be in good hands on the big day, & we couldn’t have been more right!

Mitchell arrived early & got all set up. Everything was entirely outdoors, & there were huge dark clouds overhead, but we all hoped for the best. Throughout the whole process, Mitchell was really communicative with us & was up front about what his capabilities would be in the rain. We appreciated knowing what we could expect, & right after the ceremony, the downpour came! While all the guests huddled under tents & the bridal party tried to take photos indoors, Mitchell brought us a speaker & hook up, so we could play music while we waited for the rain to pass. He was really relaxed & didn’t let us worry about anything.

When the rain let up, Mitchell dried & re-set his stuff up & had music playing for our guests in no time. For the rest of the evening, he played everything we hoped for & more. In addition, Mitchell would periodically appear, unobtrusively, to let us know it was time for the next activity. Not only did Mitchell keep everything moving, & everyone loved him, but the dance floor was packed with all ages of people dancing to everything Mitchell played all night. Mitchell was a total rockstar. We couldn’t be happier he came out to dj for us & ensure everything happened just how we hoped!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Mitchell did a phenomenal job DJ-ing our wedding! He did both the ceremony and reception and I couldn't be happier with his service. He is very professional, timely, and detail oriented. I liked how he wanted my wedding to be what I wanted and took great steps to make it that way. His expert advice also helped me figure out what I wanted as well! He kept the party flowing smoothly, and all of my guests had a great time. Thank you Mitchell!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Sara · Married on 05/31/2014

Mitchell was great to work with, very professional and a really sweet guy. We did have to suggest a lot of music, as my (now) husband and I have eclectic taste, but that was totally fine. Mitchell remained calm and collected even through a couple hiccups at the ceremony, and was all around great to work with. He even came a number of hours early to get set up; it was nice not to have to worry about that. Thank you Mitchell for working so hard for us!!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Rodolfo · Married on 05/24/2014

Mitchell was extremely professional and was very respectful. I could tell he knew what he was doing when he started the process of contacting me. He send me emails about the contract and what it entailed. I also liked that he would respond immediately if you had a question or if something needed to be changed. At the reception Mitchell did a great job of staying on songs that got people up and dancing and for them to have a great time. I would definitely recommend Mitchell to anyone that's having wedding or any sort of event!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Nicki · Married on 04/26/2014

Mitchel is such a great spirit who loves what he does. I admire his hard work as it's always a challenge to find something you love to do while continuing your college education! He was our DJ for our wedding at Creekwood Gardens, and I'm so thankful that I didn't have to worry one bit about the music being perfect! My suggestion of what I did NOT want played was not only 100% obeyed but he understood my dislikes and in turn, played my FAVORITES! His suggestions for interim music during dinner, welcoming guests, etc. took a load off of my plate and we couldn't have asked for a more beautifully tuned wedding! Thank you for all you did, and for your follow-up! It means so much to know that you genuinely wish us the best. We wish the best for you!

Sent on 05/14/2014

Jenny · event on: 02/22/2014

Mr. DJ Entertainment was an amazing DJ for our school dance! From the very first phone call inquiring about his services to his following up with us after the event, he was professional, respectful, listened to our wants and needs, and was the perfect addition to making a fun-filled memorable night! All the daddies and daughters had fun dancing the night away to the perfect selections and mix of music- everyone left happy! Thank you for making this a special and memorable night! We were very pleased with the services he provided and will be looking forward to having him DJ future events.

Sent on 03/30/2014

Allison · Married on 11/09/2013

After a friend recommended Mr. DJ Entertainment to us, we hired Mitchell to DJ our wedding. From the beginning, he was extremely professional and polite. He went out of his way to make sure everything was perfect. I live 2.5 hours away from NWA, but he kept in touch all the way up to our wedding via email and text, and he also met with me beforehand to finalize details. He was extremely flexible. Though the DJ area was inside and our ceremony outside, you could still hear the audio loud and clear during the ceremony. He has a huge variety of music and played everything we wanted to hear and more. Mr. DJ Entertainment not only met but exceeded our expectations!!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Lacey · Married on 10/05/2013

We hired Mitchell Phillips to DJ our wedding reception. Mitchell was very professional from the beginning, and he went out of his way to make our day special. Even with a last minute venue change, Mitchel didn't let our stress get to him and he pulled through with a great presentation.
    We were impressed with Mitchell's great mix of professionalism and fun. We recommend him to anyone hosting a party or reception, and we will definitely use him the next time we need a DJ.
    ~Lacey & Tyler Meenen

Sent on 10/27/2013

Kimberly · Married on 08/10/2013

Mr. DJ Entertainment did an amazing job. My friends and family couldn't have enjoyed themselves more. Mr. DJ was punctual, helpful, and very flexible in making sure all the songs we wanted were played. He made our day.

Sent on 12/11/2013

Andy · Married on 08/03/2013

The service was flawless at my wedding. Very professional, and he knows what he is doing. There were no hick-ups during the whole night, and he was awesome to work with. No complaints and I would suggest/encourage everyone to use this service!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Matthew · Married on 07/13/2013

The entertainment was awesome at my wedding this summer! Mitchell did an amazing job with all of the music and was very professional with everything throughout planning before to the reception. I would definitely recommend his services to anyone! Thank you Mitchell!!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Holi · Married on 04/20/2013

Mitchell was my DJ for my wedding in April. He was very professional and did an AMANING job. The music was just I wanted and I loved the lights that he added. He was a joy to work with in planning and picking out the songs for my wedding. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. Great Job Mitchell!!

Sent on 11/19/2013