MQ Photography Reviews

9 | Covington, LA

9 Reviews for MQ Photography

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2014

To sum up my experience, working with Melissa was amazing. Her work is stunning. This extraordinarily picky gal was blown away by every single photo--and every photo was better than the last. On the wedding day, she was able to manage the three ring circus that is family photos, and yet almost disappeared into the background with the intimate moments (getting ready, first look, etc.) She was effectively able to capture all the love and FUN from our day. I highly recommend MQ, and I hope our paths cross again.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Rani · Married on 12/31/2010

We used MQ for our engagement, wedding and post wedding photos. She was absolutely wonderful to work with. MQs photos truly captured the spirit of our wedding celebration. Since our wedding was a destination event, I thoroughly researched over 100 NOLA photographers online and talked to/interviewed ~20 via phone. We choose to go with MQ for her responsiveness, flexibility, creativity, delightful personality, and quality of work for the price. We couldn't be happier with pictures. We plan to work with her again for 1st anniversary photos!

Sent on 02/04/2011

Laura · Married on 11/06/2010

MQ Photography was amazing!! I have friends and family that compliment my pictures all the time. The most important thing for my husband and I were the pictures on our wedding day. She blew away all expectations, they are fabulous!

Sent on 02/15/2011
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 10/16/2010

Best vendor we picked for our wedding. Very professional, great work! Great customer service!

Sent on 03/04/2011

emily · Married on 10/02/2010

Absolutely loved working with Melissa. I hated going to friend's weddings where the bride and groom are gone for the majority of the night taking photos. Melissa didn't keep us long from our guests and we got so many beautiful photos because she was really fun to work with. She was totally easy to get along with and we loved her!

Sent on 02/07/2011

Katie · Married on 06/12/2010

MQ was great!! The deciding factor in hiring MQ was because she gives you the copyrights to the pictures. Bonus: She remembered that I mentioned wanting to take some shots at sunset on the water. In the midst of all the festivities, she got me & my groom to sneak away for a few minutes to take the photos. Not only did we get a few calm moments to ourselves, they are some of our favorite shots!

Sent on 02/04/2011

Link · Married on 04/17/2010

MQ is the photographer you want for your wedding, point blank! She was extremely professional and easy to work with. Her pictures were so beautiful they help us relive our wedding everytime we look at them. The photos are more than photos, they are art. She worked in tough situations with no issues (second line down Bourbon at 10:00pm Saturday). We cant be more happy and I fell that this message isnt providing enough positive feedback. I can only say MQ's service is worth every penny and you will be happy you decided to use MQ!!! Oh by the way, we were out of towners doing a destination wedding and MQ gave us extremely valuable help with finding and choosing vendors. We couldnt be more happy! Link and Jenn

Sent on 02/16/2011

Jennifer · Married on 03/27/2010

When looking for a wedding photographer I was looking for someone whose pictures told a story. Melissa is creative and her photos are amazing. I have gotten so many compliments on them. Every time I look at them, they really bring back so many emotions for me. She captured the details so well. I would not change this decision for anything. She was easy to work with and is true professional. Any bride would be lucky to have Melissa as their photographer.

Sent on 02/03/2011

Deborah · Married on 03/01/2008

Melissa was great. I loved that she was willing to follow us after the reception to take pictures in Jackson Square -- they're some of my favorite pictures! Everyone loves our pictures!

Sent on 10/07/2008