MPW Media Group Reviews

MPW Media Group 5
MPW Media Group 6
MPW Media Group 7

jai · Married on 11/18/2017

Until you see their work, and feel the passion behind their brilliant photos and videos, you truly will not understand just how INCREDIBLE the entire MPW team is! From the moment I got engaged, I knew that I wanted MPW to capture the biggest day of my life. Glenn is professional while still having a fun, relaxed demeanor that was necessary during a somewhat stressful day! He and his team work hard to give you QUALITY. Their talent is beyond what you can imagine! All of our guests were absolutely in awe of how organized each member of the MPW team was. The SDE brought tears to the eyes of more than half of our guests and the photos were nothing short of amazing. Each detail was captured, every moment was represented beautifully. Minutes after our reception ended, Glenn even handed us a few polaroid shots of the night so that we had something to take home and cherish and then in the morning he sent us a link already uploaded with photos of our wedding. It was a small gesture that meant a lot especially when the day goes by as quickly as it does! I cannot recommend MPW enough! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Love u guys!!!

Monique · Married on 11/16/2017

If you want the best photographers and videographers for your event, book MPW right now!! Don't waste your time shopping around and thinking about your budget. Hiring the MPW team will be well worth it. Trust all the wonderful things everybody has been saying and writing on their reviews about MPW. Glenn and his crew are absolutely phenomenal. We couldn't be any happier with the service they provided on our wedding. From our first appointment with Glenn, we knew we came to the right place. With his awesomeness and upbeat personality, he made us feel at ease and excited at the same time for our special day knowing that we will be in good hands. I do confess that I still checked out other vendors. However, we didn't feel the same connection and excitement we felt with MPW.
    Whenever we had any questions, it was easy to reach out to them because Glenn was just a text away. The night before the wedding we had issues with the hotel and ended up needing to transfer to another hotel. Since Glenn was just a call away, we were able to easily communicate to them the address of the new hotel.
    On the day of the wedding, let me just tell you that they did not disappoint. Our wedding day moved so smoothly from start to finish and I give credit to my wonderful photographers! They were easy, kind, fun and unobtrusive in every way. The next day, we woke up to see a sneak peak of our photos and the pictures were breathtaking.
    And of course, we can't end this review without talking about the Same-Day-Edit Video. Our wedding may not have been the grandest wedding but MPW made it extra special with the SDE video they made for us. There are moments on your wedding day that can easily be forgotten only days after the wedding. MPW team captures them in a way that lets you relive them and take them with you throughout your lives. Ordinary wedding films show you what happened that day, but our SDE reminds us of how we felt. Thank you so much MPW!!! you are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Marissa · Married on 11/11/2017

I cannot rave enough about these guys !! I found them years ago when I saw the same day edit they posted of a friend of a friends wedding. Since that day I knew I was going to use these guys when I got married one day.. fast forward years later, as soon as I got engaged and set my date, these guys were the first phone call I made. I didn't even talk to another photo/video team.. from our first meeting, me and my husband put all our trust in these guys. And man did it pay off!! They might be more expensive then some others, but when I tell you they were worth EVERY PENNY !!!! We booked them for both photo and video, including a same day edit. The team is so much fun we had the best day hanging out with them !! And the same day edit, HOLY SH*T !!! People haven't stopped talking about how amazing it was, I even had friends tell me they are using them now when their day comes !! Professional, charming, on time, amazing, funny.. I could go on and on !! Thank you again to Glenn and the crew, you guys are friggin rock stars !! Thank you for making our day even more special and for your hard work, now we have these memories through your beautiful photos and videos for the rest of our lives !!

Sent on 11/20/2017

MPW Media Group's reply:

We love you marissa n mike!

Jennifer · Married on 11/05/2017

Where do we even begin?! I fell in love with Glenn’s work since he started years ago. I knew that once it was my turn, I couldn’t have anyone else capture the perfect moments throughout the day. TBH, I “shopped around,” but NO ONE even came close to the quality of work that Glenn and his MPW team has exudes!!! The wedding day is just that... a day; and MPW helps us re-live that special day over and over. The SDE is worth it! We can watch it endlessly and still feel every moment as if we were in it again. As I watch friends’ and family’s videos, I’ve seen Glenn and his team rolling on the floor or taking pics from unimaginable places to ensure they capture everything! We put our trust in him throughout. He’s great with timing and he knows what works! We are still in awe of how everything turned out... within 2 weeks after our wedding, we receieved a beautiful canvas of us at our wedding... a perfect first picture to display in our new home! We just don’t know how to fully express our gratitude to Glenn and his MPW team. With all this said, not a single regret in hiring the best of the best!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Natali · Married on 11/04/2017

Glenn y todo su equipo son los mejores en la industria de la fotografia y video! Desde la primera vez que hablamos con Glenn, supimos que contratariamos a MPW para que documentaran el dia mas especial de nuestra vida! Le comentamos a Glenn que nuestra ceremonia seria en español y desde el principio el nos aseguro que no habria ningun problema. El video de SDE, parece que hubiese sido editado por alguien con fluidez en el idioma español! Han pasado semanas desde nuestra boda y nuestros invitados siguen facinados y comentando del video. Todo su trabajo de Glenn es simplemente espectacular, sobre pasaron todas nuestras expectativas! No existen palabras suficientes para dar gracias a MPW por todo su gran esfuerzo y profesionalismo!! Estaremos eternamente agradecidos!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Dana · Married on 10/22/2017

OMG, where do I start. FIrst of all, stop reading this right now and call Glenn and his team. Go ahead I'll wait. MPW is as perfect as it gets and is hands down the best in the country! As a bride, Glenn had eased all my worries away from the very first meeting, and that was when I knew we couldn't have anyone else as our photographer and videographer! Glenn made our wedding day schedule, which was so soo helpful. He told me exactly what time his team would be there, when makeup and hair should be done, and so much more! He even made sure that my Groom looked on point at all times, which is a real feat. The minute MPW walked through my hotel door the day of the wedding, everything was picture perfect! MPW provides so much direction and curates all of their photos so you will have beautiful memories! We had MPW do our photography and videography and would do it again in a heartbeat! The same Day Edit made everyone cry, my fiance and I even cried and we aren't criers, it was so beautiful! I must have watched it 100+ times since the wedding which was 10.22.17. After the reception was over Glenn even told me that I had professional shots waiting for me on my phone, how great is that! Nobody wants to wait to see the beautiful photos from their special day, and MPW TOTALLY gets that. Glenn had sent me a link to even more photos while we were on our honeymoon, and sent us a video as well! I obviously posted it all over social media (instagram Dana.MaG to see MPWs Fantastic work!)
    MPW will be my photographer and videographers FOR LIFE! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Scott · Married on 10/22/2017

I am the groom & just wanted to say that having MPW as our photographer for our wedding was absolutely fantastic, amazing, & (add any other positive synonym for amazing adjective here, they all work!) ___.
    In my opinion of course, Glenn & team are the best wedding photographers in the entire country. I am a designer & can be slightly critical at times & was overly impressed by everything!
    Glenn is a true creative with an amazing eye especially regarding our wedding photos. We loved all of the photos & thought that they came out amazing! He uses his amazing talent to capture the perfect moment and memory that will be perfect for forever. (My now wife has watched the same day edit over 50 times in the past 5 days)!
    In addition to this Glenn & team are extremely professional. Beside being amazing photographers they are fantastic coaches & prepare you for everything before your special day! For example he will honestly tell you when you tuxedo might not quite fit right & need a last minute alteration ;) It ended up great!
    Glenn initially met with us & thoroughly gave us a quick run down of the entire day ahead of time which made us feel extremely comfortable. From the first meeting we had, all the way to the end of our special the day, (Even after our special day) Glenn has phenomenal communication skills and was extremely prompt! He was always fantastic at responding to our many questions and was incredibly personable & friendly.
    Glenn & his team bring an exceptional amount of positive energy with them at all times, at every meeting you feel like you are meeting with your close friend which goes back to that amazing friendly atmosphere that we fell in love with.
    Glenn had amazing associates as well, our DJ, and make up recommendations were off the chain! We loved them!
    Seeing is believing, For examples of what I am referring to on Instagram:
    #danaandscotttietheknot
    #october22tablefor2
    @MPWMedia
    @supra720x this is me
    Good Luck on your special day!
    Scott!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Julie · Married on 10/20/2017

It was an absolute honor and pleasure to be MPW 10th Anniversary wedding ❤️❤️ They captured every minute and magical moment of our special day. They arnt just photographers but true artist. Our wedding pictures are breathtaking. Words cannot express our gratitude. MPW has given us a priceless gift that we will always treasure. We are forever grateful. Thank you so much. We love you guys!!! You guys are best!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Mary · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot say enough about this company. They are the best out there. I have seen MANY wedding videos and these guy BY FAR exceed anything I have ever seen. We used them for our video and SDE footage. The SDE was 100 percent worth every penny. The crew was with us all day and captured literally everything! When that same day edit video played at the reception everyone was in tears. It is something worth having! Their professionalism is incredible and they made sure our day ran smoothly and that we always felt comfortable. Having these guys video my wedding honestly made the entire wedding. You WILL NOT regret having them! Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/04/2017

Let me just tell you: MPW has wedding photography and cinematography down to a science. Nowadays there's many of photographers and videographers to choose from, but not many have the logistics of a wedding down like MPW does. It's like they captured every single Kodak moment, moments I don't even recall seeing in real life. Their cinematography is amazing, and not to mention all my friends and family were blown away by our same-day edit. Blown. Away. This review is also coming from a groom who works in television, and a bride who is a professional video producer. MPW never disappoints. We've attended other weddings who chose them as well—speechless every time. Side note: They're also fun to party and dance with after their work is all done. Lol.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Ria · Married on 09/29/2017

MPW was absolutely amazing!! They allowed us to have our dream wedding. There are no words to express our gratitude for the work and effort they put into making sure our wedding was flawless.
    Glenn and the crew orchestrated everything from start to finish; you can’t put a price on that! MPW, thank you so much for making our dream wedding come true!! We love you all and will look for every excuse to use your services again in the future!!!! Maybe our renewal of vows?!?!

Sent on 10/02/2017
    MPW Media Group 8

Albert · Married on 09/24/2017

We've known about MPW for years now and finally had them for our wedding. They didn't disappoint! It was fantastic! They had energy and made us feel like we were professional models. Very professional and fun. Responded very fast. They are truly the number one photography/videography in NJ. They made the day of the wedding completely easy. We would recommend to everyone.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Taylor · Married on 09/23/2017

MPW are the best business! Choosing them as our photographers/videographer for our engagement and wedding photos was the best decision we made. They made the whole process enjoyable, natural, and FUN!!!!! They are a joy to work with. In addition to their great personalities, their work exceeded our expectations. They have a true natural talent for photography and were able to capture every special moment that meant the world to us. Their communication was consistent, effective, and efficient. Their precision to detail is amazing. If you want the most authentic, unique, and FUN photos/video in town, these are your people. One conversation with them and you'll be hooked.We love you and can't wait for future photo sessions!

Taylor & James

Sent on 10/12/2017
    MPW Media Group 9

Kristin · Married on 09/22/2017

If we could hire MPW as our life photographers to follow us around everyday and take beautiful pictures we would in a second. Glenn and his crew are not only professional and photography geniuses, but they're warm and approachable even before booking them. They were punctual and do all they can do make your wedding day smooth and stress free. I recommend them to all my friends getting married and I would hire them over and over again if I could! Love love love MPW!
    Kristin & Gary

Sent on 03/19/2018

Love u guys!!!

Adam · Married on 09/03/2017

We got married on 9.3.17 and hiring MPW was probably the best decision we made. I still remember my cousin saying the wedding couldn't get any better untillllllll the SDE played. Booooooom!!!!!! Incredibly talented group of professionals. Literally can not stop watching the video. Even the banquet manager who had used MPW for his wedding, shot them a text right after the SDE to sing their praises. Need I say more!!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Neilson · Married on 08/24/2017

MPW and crew are hands down the best in the business. They were our choice before we even got engaged. We've seen enough of their work to know when the day came, we'd be in good hands, and of course we were. Glenn and his crew provide a fun energy when capturing shots, both for photo and video... it never seemed like a task and they were quick to seize a moment. They can find a shot in any setting! Being a dude, I was never really for glamour shots, but after seeing what they can do, I try to strike a pose for every photo now. But it's not the same.

For the best memories, go MPW.

We got the whole package which included an engagement shoot (photos from which we used for our save the dates and decor for the bridal shower and wedding), same day edit video and a longer video of the whole party, and two sets of photo albums from the engagement shoot and from the wedding.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Madeleine · Married on 08/19/2017

If only I could rate MPW 100 stars and not just 5! MPW's talent, creativity, teamwork, & professionalism cannot be duplicated in the wedding industry. During wedding planning, I knew I wanted a team that we could trust. Remember brides - the photo/videographer is with you the entire day. I was fortunate enough to have MPW work with my 2 older sister's on their wedding day, so there was no question that MPW would be the dream team. Glenn helped us build our timeline for the day, made sure we stayed on target by leading the day & effectively communicating each step. There was no stress with MPW during wedding planning - this level of service is everything that a bride & groom would want for their big day. We did not have to worry about missing certain shots & we were not left wondering how our photos & video would turn out. Our guests were moved to tears by the MPW's SDE which so elegantly captured our special day. BRIDES & GROOMS - actions speak louder than words and this team will deliver in a way that you cannot imagine!! Do not think twice about booking MPW - even my groom, who was a bit hesitant at first - is now SO HAPPY that have these beautiful photos & video to look back on and share with our family one day. MPW is the DREAM TEAM - It is my duty as a happy bride to spread the news!!!!!!! WE LOVE MPW!!!!

Sent on 08/24/2017

ruben · Married on 08/19/2017

Absolutely amazing service and quality they know exactly what they are doing! I cannot express how much MPW have exceeded all expectations! From beginning to end they are there for you. Put trust in them because they are highly experienced! I'd use them for my wedding again in a heart beat! Thank you MPW for giving us exactly what we wanted and more.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Tatum · Married on 08/10/2017

Before me and my now wife started wedding planning, the only thing certain is one thing. We gotta get MPW! She's been following them since she was in high school and has been a fan since. I've been watching their Same Day Edits every time and was always in awe when I see them post the videos. I really couldn't wait until they cover us and make our own SDE and feel the magic that this team is able to make in making our wedding memorable.

Everyone is just professional and really made us feel that we are not clients, but FAMILY. People give this team 100/10 stars which I know they deserve but I will give this team all the stars in the universe!! From the day that we met with Glenn to start planning everything and begin to create the picture that we visualize for the wedding, to the engagement shoot with the very talented Jelo, to the day of wedding itself, everyone has just been very, very good to us. Being the best photographer/ videographer is really an understatement for this group, they excel in all ways possible! This team delivers waaaaaaaayyyy beyond everyone's expectation!

I couldn't wait until you guys cover us again for our silver and golden anniversaries! Consider this an early booking!

Tats

Sent on 11/29/2017

Angela · Married on 07/29/2017

The first time I saw MPW in action was at my friend's wedding in 2014. I loved the way they planned out the day and captured each moment beautifully. So when I got engaged the following year, I knew they were my #1 choice for photography and videography. As soon as we knew our wedding date, my husband and I messaged MPW before anyone else to make sure they were available. They made the planning process so easy on us. On the day of our wedding, they were energetic, fun, and professional. Our same day edit was a hit with our guests and some were commenting that it was the longest same day edit they've ever seen. We also couldn't believe we received edited pictures the very next day to share with all our loved ones. So if you are engaged and haven't hired MPW for your wedding, what are you waiting for?

Sent on 08/03/2017

Tara · Married on 07/23/2017

I can't say that I was one of those girls that had her wedding planned by the time she was in middle school and throughout the wedding planning I was indecisive about many things and was not quite sure what I wanted. There was only one thing and one thing only that I knew I HAD to have and that was MPW. My husband and I had the opportunity to witness their work at one of our best friends' weddings and once again at my sister-in-law's and by then we had no doubt that we would be using MPW as our photographer and videographer.
    On our wedding day, they were nothing short of perfection! They captured moments that I had no idea they could be captured. Like a team of ninja's and with their high tech tools, they managed to take the most amazing shots. They were so nice and professional and guided us through poses with no problem. I remember it started to drizzle as I was getting to the church and MPW got me inside immediately so my hair/makeup/dress wouldn't be ruined and they shot what they needed to afterwards. Little thoughtful details like this sets MPW apart. The SDE (Same Day Edit) blew everyone away at the wedding and our guests have not stopped talking about it. I still can't figure out how MPW puts that amazing video together that same day!! Glenn reached out to me the very next morning of our wedding day with some preview pics and the SDE link and that meant a lot because once the night is over, you only have photos and videos to look back on...
    MPW was worth EVERY cent and if I had to do it all over again I would choose them without any reservation!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Helina · Married on 07/15/2017

We can't say enough about MPW and the entire group!! Simply the best in the business. MPW did our engagement shoot, wedding photos and videography. Our friends and family are still talking about our SDE. It was truly amazing! Glen and his crew will listen to what you want and deliver in all aspects. If you haven't booked them for your wedding yet you're missing the boat. We love MPW!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Laura · Married on 07/15/2017

The MPW Media team was absolutely amazing. They were beyond kind and understanding of our wedding vision and the entire team went above and beyond to help make our day perfect. From the second we booked with them, they helped us plan and schedule our wedding day timeline. They helped things run smoothly while having fun. They took the most amazing photographs and video footage. Our same day edit was like watching a movie. I couldn't imagine using anyone else to capture the moments of our day. I can't imagine finding anyone better than the MPW Media group!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Michelle · Married on 07/08/2017

If you are looking for a photographer and videographer that will make your wedding day memorable, look no further than MPW. I was not even engaged for two hours before I was inboxing Glenn and his crew. I saw them at my Brother and Sister In Laws wedding five years back, and I had to have them. Their Same Day Edit brings you to tears. It is crazy to think they can capture the love and happiness and share the story the SAME DAY! My husband and I are ecstatic with our story and cannot wait to share it for years to come. Guests that attended our wedding were asking a million questions about MPW, and guests that were already married wanted to do it all over again with his crew! Their dedication up until the wedding proves how invested they are to make your day special. We met in person, had FaceTime interviews, and emailed about all the little details. The photos tell me it is WELL WORTH it! We love MPW!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Christina · Married on 07/08/2017

MPW hands down the best photographers that I have ever seen. Worth every penny my husband and I spent on them. The crew not only were professional but knew what angles to take and the best spots to be taken in. The pictures we received so far are incredible. Not one but numerous people and so do I think they should be magazine material. The crew loved what they did and it showed. They didnt stop until the perfect shot was taken. I can't wait to frame and put into album my beautiful pictures. Can't wait to see what else they have for us. Looking for a crew to capture every moment of your exciting and special day MPW is the way to go. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/18/2017