MPW Media Group Reviews

MPW Media Group 5
MPW Media Group 6
MPW Media Group 7

Kimberly · Married on 04/21/2018

The MPW team is perfect. We got married on April 21, 2018 at The Westmount Country Club and it was the best day of our lives! Glenn and his incredible team captured our wedding day in a way that we can relive it every single time we watch our videos or look at our pictures. There was not one moment or emotion of the day that they missed. They made us feel like part of the MPW family and made it so easy to relax on the day because they took care of EVERYTHING. They took all the anxiety away about being in front of the cameras - they made us feel so comfortable and it shows!! Booking them was the best decision we ever made. Stop your search right now and book them, you will not regret it!

Sent on 05/07/2018
    MPW Media Group 8
    MPW Media Group 9
    MPW Media Group 10
    MPW Media Group 11
    MPW Media Group 12
    MPW Media Group 13

Marilyn · Married on 04/21/2018

The whole team of MPW media from the first time we met to after our wedding are phenomenal! On our wedding day they made everyone feel comfortable and were extremely professional, most importantly they made the day fun! And of course, the pictures and trailer came out beautiful! We would definitely recommend MPW media!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Love u guys !!! Thanks

Diana · Married on 04/20/2018

AMAZING!! Their beautiful photographs and videos speak for themselves! In addition to their amazing work, they are wonderful to work with. Every time my husband and I left a meeting with Glenn, we were so hyped about the wedding! He really knows his stuff and even helped us organize the timeline for the day when I had no clue where to start. Glenn aka "Boss" and his crew lived up to all our expectations. They were fun, made us feel so comfortable and kept us on schedule as promised. They took all the photos we requested and scouted amazing locations at the venue. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Timothy Ryan · Married on 04/14/2018

Punzone/Ryan

MPW exceeded our expectations tenfold. They were amazing, friendly and professional. The quality of the photos and videos can not be topped. They were also fun and energetic constantly for 10+ hours! Would use them over and over again!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Rachelle · Married on 04/08/2018

Look no further, seriously- just trust me on this- MPW is the absolute BEST. Their super friendly team members are professional and take initiative who truly care about capturing the perfect shots- both posed and candid highest quality. When I was searching for a trustworthy media team to capture all the special moments, my main factors were 1) Budget 2) High-Quality 3) Friendly/Reliable and MPW were all 3 and MORE! It was honestly one of the easiest decisions because my main contact was Dada who embraced me with open arms and truly cared and understood how important this was to me. I knew coming in that photography and cinematography will be the one of the higher priced expenses for the wedding of my dreams so I needed a professional who I felt will be worth the money I’d be spending. Dada worked around my budget and gave me step by step tips and advice of how to make things smoother since my timeline was filled with different little programs (typical veil/cord/coin ceremony; chinese tea ceremony; etc). Our wedding was absolutely perfect and MPW truly made it 100000x more beautiful. I had no worries about them capturing any angles because I gave them list of what I wanted and they constantly update our photo gallery of new images of our special day- it’s like reliving our dream every week! Thank you SO MUCH to Dada and the MPW team. Shout out to her partner, Glenn, who was the reason how we saved like 30 minutes of stalling (he politely, yet sternly told people to MOVE so we can get to the next shot or next part of the photo shoot) We literally had 100+ people at the ceremony to maneuver in and out of the church- what a crazy day, but THEY MADE IT HAPPEN! You can just tell how much they LOVE their job and I appreciate their talent and passion for it<3 EVERY DOLLAR WAS WORTH IT AND MORE- I LOVE THEM AND THEIR ENTIRE TEAM!!!!

Sent on 04/29/2018
    MPW Media Group 14
    MPW Media Group 15
    MPW Media Group 16

Justine · Married on 03/31/2018

The MPW team is pure magic! Our wedding video and pictures are the most beautiful pieces of art. We are forever grateful for their service. The team made our day go as smoothly as possible. They were very attentive, creative, and flexible. The night of our wedding, we left with a few pictures in hand. MPW provided batches of pictures and video as they were editing all of the footage so we didn’t have to wait months to see everything. We would recommend MPW to anyone who is getting married.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Love u guys !!! Thanks

Lauren · Married on 03/24/2018

Hands down MPW Media are the BEST photo/video team in the business. We witnessed this first hand on our wedding day on 3/24/18. Glenn and his crew go above and beyond to capture the most precious moments that unfold on the most important day of your life. The beauty and quality of MPW's photos/videos is unmatched. Every photo and every second of video is a product of MPW's incredible creative vision. Their same-day-edit had us and our guests completely floored. All that aside, Glenn and the team at MPW are simply a pleasure to work with from start to finish. We knew we were in good hands the second we met Glenn. He and his team helped to make our entire day completely effortless. They corralled our sizable family and bridal party with kindness and efficiency. We didn’t have to worry about anything except enjoying our special day. And we did! It truly was the best day ever, and we owe so much of that to MPW. Thank you!!

Much love,

Hair & Makeup Artist: Lauren D'Amelio
    Florist: Wicked Florist

Sent on 03/26/2018

Dana · Married on 03/23/2018

I don't even know where to begin with this review because MPW is literalllllly that AMAZING. From the very first meeting with Glenn -his excitement and energetic vibe was contagious. I knew our wedding day was going to run smooth from start to finish with MPW running the show... not only are they AMAZING and professional but they are FUN and they become part of the party along side you -all while capturing every detail in the most creative and artistic way. The SDE was a MUST have for my husband and I... after witnessing MPW's SDE at my best friend's wedding... we knew we had to have it at our own. There is nothing in the world that will give you more feels than seeing your own SDE on your wedding night alongside your closest family and friends!!!!! We are two weeks out from our wedding and we are STILL watching it daily. MPW doesn't stop working when your wedding ends.. we woke up to so many photos sent to our phone that were already edited for us! Glenn posts teasers and the SDE within days of your wedding allowing you to relive the best day ever over and over again... BOOK MPW if you want the best of the best!!!

WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
    Love,

Dana + Ricky

Sent on 04/07/2018

#truth
  • Y

Yjie · Married on 03/22/2018

Where do i begin? We knew of MPW since my brother's wedding in 2012, fast forward to 3/22/18 it was our turn and we didn't have to look anywhere else! Fun fact: we booked and paid for MPWs services even BEFORE meeting Glenn in person for an official MPW appointment! It's like going into a restaurant trusting a yelp review. In this case, our yelp review were our experiences being in other Filipino weddings they've done and not even needing to read what other couples wrote! The video crew was on point, speechless of the work they do. Best part about it, they partied with us through the night!

Pointers for when you do meet with Glenn, BRING A NOTEBOOK! To the very tiny detail of each aspect of your wedding, he'll give you pointers. At this point, I'm surprised he doesn't have a powerpoint presentation on it yet. HAHAHAHA!

We got the all inclusive package from MPW video, aka the highly coveted SDE. It was truly like Netflix time in the middle of the huge dancefloor. Guests were crying, laughing, and I was doing both. Also included in our package was the mirror photobooth! That was so cool! Lets be honest, everytime you pass by a mirror 9.9/10 you check yourself out! At our wedding, it was expected to do so with the mirror photobooth! At the end of the night, we also got a usb with all the photobooth pics.
    To future brides, book MPW now! We can't begin to describe the feeling of watching our SDE over and over again in our honeymoon! A lot of things can go wrong in your wedding day, no matter how prepared you are, no matter how organized you are. But one thing you don't have to worry about is MPW team. They are worth the money!

Last but not the least, Glenn is the filipino Santa. We came home to a package of a blown up photo of us on canvas print. Another fun fact? We didn't even use MPW for photography just Videography. Glenn's professionalism, humility and respect for other's craft is tremendous! I applaud him for that.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 03/17/2018

When booking our vendors, there was no question about having MPW. Prior to meeting Glenn, we did a little research on MPW’s body of work and we ended up watching all of their same day edits and at that point knew that we needed to have the creative geniuses who were behind those masterpieces. Glenn and his team are everything you could ask for; professional, amazing, personable, ninja like angels. They treated us as if we were family. Our wedding day couldn’t have gone any smoother thanks to the MPW team, who were on point with our schedule. Our same day edit (https://www.facebook.com/mpwmediagroup/videos/1768913819834937/) is amazing, (maybe we are a little biased) we are constantly receiving messages about how incredible our same day edit and pictures turned out to be. Our wedding was our best day ever, our happily ever after and we are so lucky to relive this fairytale because of the awesome work the MPW team captured and created.

Sent on 03/24/2018

Love u guys!!!!

Jessica · Married on 03/16/2018

I know for sure I am not the only one who wants to give Glenn and the MPW team 100 stars out of 5. It really is impossible to describe how amazing they are. Their artistry simply cannot be matched. You can tell immediately that for Glenn, it's not about taking a picture or shooting a video. It's about capturing emotions and sharing a love story. They never fail to impress.

My husband and I saw their work years ago and did not have to shop around when it was time for us to plan our own wedding. MPW is in such high demand, I contacted them mere days after we got engaged to confirm their availability for the dates I had in mind. Most couples confirm venues first.... we confirmed MPW first! There are a lot of beautiful venues out there that could fulfill all of our needs but there is only one MPW. Call them -- you won't regret it.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Jollibee !!!!

Maria · Married on 03/11/2018

Where do I start!! MPW Media Group did more then just WOW us. They treated us as if we were family. I remember at the wedding when I was getting nervous, stressed, and over thinking everything they would pull be back together. They would tell me that I looked beautiful and loved my makeup lol. That was not their job but they went out of their way to make me feel good about myself on my wedding day. When looking for people to do our wedding we knew we wanted people who loved their job and made us feel comfortable. MPW did more then that!! We would recommend them to anyone. Our pictures are amazing and we are so in love with our same day edit. We have gotten so many compliments you would not even believe it!! Thank you all for making our day one we will never forget!!! Love, Maria & Dylan

Sent on 04/20/2018
    MPW Media Group 25
    MPW Media Group 26

Love u guys !!!

Lindsay · Married on 03/10/2018

My husband and I got married 5 months ago and we are still obsessing over our pictures and video! Words can't describe the experience it was working with you throughout our entire wedding planning and the day of our wedding. Our family and friends STILL talk about your professionalism and talent you all instill. We could not thank you enough for capturing the best day of our lives in every way. Love you guys!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Kirsten · Married on 02/18/2018

There are really no words that could describe how PHENOMENAL MPW is. I've been watching their videos since before I can remember...so when it was my turn to get married, MPW was the first vendor I HAD TO BOOK! From the moment I met Glen I could tell he's passionate about what he does, and it spills out of his production. His same day edits are out of this world. My husband and I would spend days watching them, excited for ours, and it came out perfect. Glen and his crew really outdid themselves. He planned our wedding time table from beginning to end and reassured us that they've got everything under control. Most importantly, Glen and his crew made me feel like family. I felt comfortable and enjoyed every minute of my wedding day. My mom absolutely loved them too. They were having just as much fun as we were. MPW is professional, amazing, and I would recommend them for any occasion. BOOK THEM NOW BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE! <3 :) #wortheverypenny #soaccomodating #speedyresponse #morethan5stars

Sent on 03/01/2018

JOSEPH · Married on 02/18/2018

Wedding: 02/18/18
    Venue: Nanina’s in the Park

Where do I begin? As soon as we were engaged my wife and I only had one vendor we definitely knew we would be working with . That was MPW, after seeing their work at two prior weddings and seeing so many of their same day edits we knew this was the only photo/video company we wanted to work with. Glenn and his team went beyond our expectations. The way Glenn coordinates with you before and the actual the day of the wedding is beyond amazing. We even got some pictures the morning after the wedding. I have watched our same day edit over and over again. The same day edit video is perfect way to “time travel” to your best day ever over and over again. They are worth every cent. I without a doubt recommend MPW.

Joe and Kirsten Madrigal

Sent on 04/10/2018

Love u Cardi B!

Jennifer · Married on 01/19/2018

I can’t say enough good things about my experience with MPW Media. We got married January 19th 2018 at The Pleasantdale Chateau and had a crazy idea. Looking to do something out of the box that we could enjoy and have fun with, we decided to have a Game of Thrones themed wedding. Glenn and his team were super excited and planned and strategized for months! From our engagement pictures, to our wedding pictures, and our amazing same day edit, they captured our vision and delivered what could possibly be confused as scenes from the show. Our day was magical and our dream was realized by MPW’s love and passion for what they do. It’s been a month since our wedding and everyone is still talking about our same day edit. We are blown away by what we recieved and couldn’t be happier with our decision to go with MPW Media.

Sent on 02/20/2018
    MPW Media Group 27
    MPW Media Group 28
    MPW Media Group 29
    MPW Media Group 30

Merry xmas! Ho ho ho

Amabella and Ryan Santiago · Married on 01/05/2018

MPW is simply the BEST!

This review is a year in the making, since it was very difficult to capture into words how Glen and MPW media truly
    made our wedding magical and memorable. The entire team made the process easy for us, which is HUGE when you already have other variables to think of. They’re like the constant within an equation filled with changing and unpredictable variables. Each team member specializes in a specific element of media and photography, and the end result is a well rounded time capsule of memories you will look back on for the rest of your life.

Our wedding day fell on the day after the 2018 blizzard, which would be difficult for any team to navigate through. They made sure everything was on point, and were even patient enough to help us take photos outside in 5 degree weather! They were all smiles even when it was too cold to feel any of our body parts in the frigid cold.

It’s difficult to strike a balance between being accessible and being too invasive, but we felt that the entire MPW team did a magnificent job in achieving this balance. You know during the entire wedding that they’re there, capturing every moment, weaving in and out of sight, without getting in anyone’s way.

The culmination of all this was an amazing same day edit, and not a dry set of eyes were found after the video was shown. We had previewed some of MPWs previous same day edits, and rest assured that each one they do is highly individualized and does not follow a generic template or pattern. My wife and I would not hesitate to recommend this incredible team of professionals to anyone who is looking to capture the essence, spirit, and magic of their wedding day.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Jordana · Married on 12/28/2017

Choosing MPW was the easiest decision made when wedding planning and choosing vendors! We were at a wedding last year in September, and as soon as we saw what Glenn and his team were capable of, we knew we needed their expertise to help capture our wedding day! The MPW crew are professional, classy, and they certainly deliver! Our guests were amazed by our same day edit and we continue to receive compliments on both photography and videography whenever our wedding is being discussed. We even had friends on the evening of our wedding asking for their phone number! Glenn is easy to communicate with and is accommodating with scheduling meetings or phone conferences. He is filled with energy and makes it a priority to get to know the wedding couple, as he wants to ensure he captures all of the small details and most important memories of the day! Glenn creates a time line of the wedding day, which put me at ease knowing I did not have to worry about planning anything out on the day of - Glenn just took care of it all! This team is filled with artists who are so passionate and talented, you won’t find better! Our day went so smoothly and was truly just magical thanks to the MPW team. We are forever grateful for all you have done for us!

Sent on 02/16/2018

MPW Media Group's reply:

Love u guys!!!! Thanks for the review

Christine · Married on 12/10/2017

The moment me and my husband started planning our wedding, i knew i wanted to book MPW! And when we decided to do a destination wedding in Costa Rica, i thought my chance of having them there were highly unlikely. Even though i had that doubt in my mind, i reached out to them anyways and thought 1) i’d hate myself if i didn’t and 2) i’d rather have them reject me if it wasn’t feasible. Haha and honestly to my surprise and extreme excitement, the response i got from Glenn was “Let’s do this!” From that response alone, i knew that it was meant to be. Glenn and his team are so passionate at what they do, their excitement and energy for my wedding got me and my husband even more excited than we already were! You can tell that they love what they do and it shows in their work both on and off camera. Glenn and his team went above and beyond. They captured our entire wedding weekend and i couldn’t have been more impressed and obsessed with them. My advice to every bride that plans their wedding is, determine what is important to you. For me, i knew that the photography and video was on the top of my list, this day only happens once and i needed someone who can capture every part of it and when you pay for the best, you get the best and that is with MPW. Their quality, performance and work is hands down the best in the business. I couldn’t have asked for a better team to capture our big day. Thank you MPW, you guys are truly magic!

Sent on 01/29/2018
    MPW Media Group 31
    MPW Media Group 32

MPW Media Group's reply:

Boracay please!!!! We love u guys!!!

maria · Married on 12/02/2017

Where do we begin, this team is AMAZING. I've been to so many family/friends weddings that when it was our time this was a no brainer. Glenn and his crew worked their butts off to make our day perfect. People don't get to see behind the scenes and how much work is put into each photo, video, and the same day edit. There are no words to describe the feeling when we first watched the SDE. It was more than perfect. From the engagement pictures leading up to the wedding, They worked so hard and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. I'm still receiving calls/texts from my guests talking about my awesome photographers/videographers. They did everything we asked for and more. I will never ever forget it. They captured the most perfect photos of our wedding day, moments that will let us relive the best day of our lives. Thank you for making this process super easy. I Highly recommend MPW for your wedding day, you can trust everything will be perfect, they truly care about you and make you feel like family. I miss them already. Great job team!!

Sent on 12/11/2017
    MPW Media Group 33
  • Shela

Shela · Married on 11/25/2017

OMG ... where do I start?! I first saw MPW in action at my friend's wedding a couple of years ago. When it came time to look for a videographer for my wedding this past November 25th, I remembered exactly who I wanted to go to. You can read and see it for yourself in all of their amazing reviews and AWESOME videos. Why even consider anyone else? Their work is on a whole different level than any other company in this industry. I remember emailing Glenn the first time to inquire about their work and services and I felt an INSTANT connection just via email! You will know what I mean when you email him; you can just feel the energetic vibe! This is such an important factor to consider when you are looking to book your videographer because it really sets the tone for your wedding day. I can not express enough how awesome Glenn and his team are. They are 100% confident in their work and it truly shows. Our guests kept asking us who our videographer was and how they could not believe how "movie-like" our highlight video was! On my actual wedding day, the videography team was so polite and made us all feel at ease. They give you ideas and direction throughout the day so you never have to worry about what you need to do next. The entire wedding party, including myself and the groom, felt like we were living the "Hollywood dream" being filmed by the BEST of the BEST! I am honored to be able to consider MPW like family because I gave them all my trust in producing a beautiful documentation of our wedding. I think I can speak for many of the past Brides and Grooms of MPW when I say this, thank you MPW family for making our dreams come true, your talent is truly a work of art!!!!!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Jayzel · Married on 11/24/2017

These guys aren't photographers/videographers they're MAGICIANS! I've been to so many MPW weddings that the moment I got engaged I knew they were the ones I had to get in touch with first. I've seen what Glenn and team has done since 2011 and I'm not sure how they do it but they only get better each year. It was such a breath of fresh air meeting Glenn for the first time. He's very casual with communication (texts/email) and is super accommodating with your schedule. From the start you can feel his vibrant energy. (He is the human Energizer Bunny!) He's not like many other vendors out there that push their packages. He genuinely wants to learn about you as a couple and what you envision your wedding to be. About a month before our big day, we met with Glenn again to go over the final details. I was expecting the meeting to go over final payments but instead we spent about 2 hours brainstorming ideas and talking about photo and video inspiration. Glenn also took the time to go over our entire wedding day schedule from start to end. He made all these small suggestions that we would never have thought about. He's not only your photographer, he's also your wedding planner!

Our wedding day went smoothly and on schedule thanks to the MPW team. I could not ask for a better group of artists. They made all of our ideas come to life. From the group photos to the Same Day Edit, everything came out PERFECT. I know people say no wedding is ever perfect but ours was thanks to Glenn and his team. My advice to anyone thinking about going with another group, don't. Just pray Glenn is available on your wedding date :) We love MPW!!!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Nicole · Married on 11/22/2017

Breathtaking, superb, impressive, stunning, incredible, and spectacular are just a few words that our closest family and friends have used to describe the quality of work that Glenn and his MPW crew produced for our wedding day. I've been following MPW's work for the last 10 years, and the moment I got engaged, they were the only vendor I knew I had to have! My friends and family who have had the pleasure to witness MPW's work first-hand have described them as ninjas, and I couldn't wait to finally get to meet Glenn and see what he had to offer us. My groomzilla, on the other hand, was the one I had to convince since he was the one to win over. Glenn had given us all the tips and tricks of the wedding industry, even without booking him, and was extremely honest, real, and full of passion. When we left we sat in the car and my fiance said he was canceling all the other photo/video vendor appointments, and that we were definitely booking MPW!!!!
    My now husband and I are high school sweethearts, and have been together for 11 years. Glenn and his crew (who I affectionately each gave a new nickname to) were able to emulate the fun-loving, high-spirited, and passionate strength of our relationship through every picture and especially the SDE. They captured every single moment, from the tears in everyone's eyes during the ceremony, to our "flashing lights" entrance, to the shocking look on everyone's faces during our surprise choreographed dance, and even to the dance I did in 40 degree weather because I had to use the ladies' room so bad, LOL! Glenn even shared his jacket with me!
    There aren't enough amazing things that we and our guests can say about Glenn and the entire MPW crew! Our wedding day was absolute perfection because of the ease of working with them, and we had such a blast hanging with them the entire day. Glenn is a true master of his craft, and knows how to flawlessly execute all of your ideas. BOOK THEM ASAP!!!! You won't regret it!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Robert · Married on 11/19/2017

MPW Media Group is the best of the best! My wife and I are so thrilled with the job they did, the hard work put in and the care they took in helping make our day super special. I was honestly shocked at how professional and how much fun they were to work with. From the groomsmen shenanigans, to caring for the bride, they did not disappoint. 5 Stars is quite honestly not enough. MPW is a 100 on a 10 scale! We highly recommend them to anyone! If you're looking for the best quality, the best crew of photogs and the best time ever, BOOK WITH MPW MEDIA GROUP!!! Thank you again...we love you! - A Grateful Bride and Groom

Sent on 11/21/2017

Erika · Married on 11/18/2017

Glenn and his crew were absolutely flawless from the beginning to the end. I cannot thank MPW enough for the amazing day Wesley and I had on Saturday. They make you feel comfortable and beautiful with every shot, and their professionalism cannot be matched. Our friends and family were floored by their work and how they did not miss a beat the entire night. Thank you MPW so very much. Because of you guys, we felt completely comfortable in front of the cameras all day long. Anyone that is planning to get engaged, or already planning a wedding, I️ would contact MPW ASAP and lock them down. They will make the best day of your life that much better.

Sent on 11/23/2017