MPW Media Group Reviews

MPW Media Group 5
MPW Media Group 6
MPW Media Group 7

Rashed · Married on 08/25/2018

Glen and his team are the top of the totempole when it comes to the game. They are on time, precise, and detail-oriented. They know how to capture the character and uniqueness of each aspect of the wedding, from the details of the outfit to the bigger picture at best. Not only are they very professional; they can transform your anxiety and nervousness, into something special: excitement and like a million bucks!!! This alone translates into breathtaking, jaw-dropping and meaningful work. We were definitely 'in our feelings' whilst working with their team. Thanks again MPW. Cheers to you and we wish you more success in your growth and success!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Amish & Shama · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing is the only word that constantly comes to our mind when describing this incredibly talented team of photographers and cinematographers! My husband first told me about MPW after he researched as he usually does and told me to look into their work. I was a little skeptical since I was not sure of how many North Indian weddings they had done before, but once we met with Glenn and started talking to him, I knew he was going to be the perfect match for us. He knew so much about the various different events and things that occur during those events that it made me so comfortable with signing with him. Every single time we had any questions or wanted to tell him about something that would be happening during the wedding events, he was open to listening and making sure it will all be covered! Now, let’s get to the actual wedding weekend. Between running around from Long Island to our hotel venue, Glenn and his team had everything covered. We just kept hearing compliments all weekend of how great they were! They were also really nice and very funny. Indian weddings are no joke. There’s so much happening everywhere, but MPW had it all under control. Our SDE had us in tears! Everything was captured and out together so beautifully including the indian songs we had provided for it! Everyone that has watched and is watching our video has nothing but amazing things to say about it. I still cry every time I watch it! If you want a team that feels like family and a team that is super creative and amazing at what they do on a daily basis, then MPW is who you need! We loved them and we would definitely recommend them in a heartbeat to anyone that wants an amazing group of people to capture their special day or in our case, special days! MPW, you rock!!

Sent on 08/23/2018
    MPW Media Group 8

Michael · Married on 08/18/2018

It was love at first sight

It was love at first sight with Glenn and his team. I wanted someone with high energy like me. Glenn was super excited to just meet us and broke down everything with ease and gave us the piece of mind we needed to get through the wedding. It was 3 years out and we knew we had to book him. The day of his team and him were super cool they helped us more than our venue lol. We had a blast with them and pictures and video all came out Excellent and QUICK! I heard horror stories of people waiting years for their stuff but MPW IS QUICK AND SWIFT. When it comes to photos and videos MPW IS THE BEST OPTION. Love them and their sassy ways.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Angelica · Married on 08/12/2018

Go with MPW! You won't regret it!.. My wedding isn't til next year Aug and Glenn and his team have been amazing so far. We've done our engagement photos with them n they came out perfect. What I love the most about these guys are that what ever questions or concerns you may have they get back to you right away and help you out. MPW rock and I'm so happy I went with them. I can't wait to see what else these guys have have up their sleeves!!! I know my wedding photos and video will be perfect!!!!

Sent on 09/13/2017
    MPW Media Group 15
    MPW Media Group 16
    MPW Media Group 17

Kristina D’Augusta · Married on 08/11/2018

Best team ever with the most talent ever!! A dream to work with!

Since the year 2011, I’ve always dreamt to have MPW as my videographer when my wedding day came. So not much time after I got engaged did I make sure the MPW was available for our big day. If they weren’t, we would of made other arrangements to make sure they were lol From start to finish they were true warriors and made every bump in our day run as smoothly and fun as possible. Glenn and his team are truly a class act and a dream to work with! Our wedding day would not be the same without them and now we have all the memories to look back on! It is truly bittersweet to have our video since it’s so beautiful yet so sad that it’s all over. Would have them capture every special memory in our life a million times over.

Sent on 02/03/2019

Jaclyn · Married on 08/10/2018

I knew I wanted Glenn and his team the very first time I ever saw a same day edit, posted on special media by a girl I went to high school with who had just gotten married. This was YEARS before I met my husband and planning a wedding wasn’t even a thought. Fast forward to 2017 when my fiancé and I got engaged...he quickly hopped on board the MPW wagon once I showed him how amazing their work was. Needless to say, MPW exceeded all our expectations and truly mesmerized our guests with the same day edit. They truly were a huge component in making our wedding day a dream come true made. Glenn and his team are true professionals and so much fun to work! If we could re-do our wedding all over again, we absolutely would just to spend time with them again!! Thank you MPW for capturing our day so perfectly...we love you!!

Sent on 08/24/2018
    MPW Media Group 18
    MPW Media Group 19

gabrielle · Married on 08/04/2018

MPW _ Best in the Business!

This was a no brainier. We knew we wanted MPW from day one. After seeing them in multiple family member and friend weddings it was clear. It all started with hiring them for a secret proposal video. It was everything we could have imagined and a great memory to be able to share with everyone. It made booking them for the wedding even easier. The energy they bring and fun they have is refreshing. It can be a long day and they definitely boost you up and make you feel like models. And the same day edit without question is one of a kind. Huge crowd pleaser and really puts a nice cap to the night. It goes without saying that we would recommend them all day every day. Best in the business for sure.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Gina · Married on 07/28/2018

Glenn photographed one of my good friends wedding that I was in back in 2011. Throughout the years I have followed his pictures and knew that I had to have him capture my special day. Glenn and his team are super professional and fun to work with! It’s been over a month and I still get teary-eyed every time I watch my same day edit video. My Guests are still raving about the video and are still in awe that my wedding video was played that night at the reception!!! The pictures are stunning and he definitely captured priceless moments. Not to mention the pics are super creative too! My sister just got engaged and she already has no doubt that she will be using MPW. Do yourself a favor and book with MPW. You will not regret it!!!!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Party repeat!!! Love u GINA + A

Anila · Married on 07/21/2018

After seeing my cousin's wedding photo and video I knew that I wanted MPW to do my photos and videos for my wedding! I was so excited when Glenn said he was available to do our wedding photo and video. My parents were relived that MPW was doing our photo and video because they are experienced in doing Indian Orthodox weddings. You name any religion or culture and I am sure MPW has the knowledge to know exactly when are the important moments to capture during the ceremony. Glenn is so vibrant and makes the meetings fun, short, and sweet. He is very passionate with his work and it's the best decision my husband and I made to book MPW for our special day. We can't wait to see the rest of our wedding pictures and videos. The ones that we have seen so far are amazing! We love you Glenn, and I would recommend MPW to all my family and friends. Please book MPW you would not regret it, their team is just spectacular.

Sent on 08/03/2018
    MPW Media Group 24
    MPW Media Group 25
    MPW Media Group 26

Christian · Married on 07/14/2018

Glenn and his team at MPW Media are hands down the best of the best!!! If you are in the midst of researching photographers and/or videographers, you do not need to look any further since nobody comes close to the quality, value, and professionalism MPW provides.

I did extensive research on what to look for when contracting photographers/videographers and I can honestly say MPW excels across all areas. Glenn is a true professional in every sense of the word and brings a lot of great energy to everything he does. MPW isn’t just a team of media professionals – MPW is a team of special ops ninjas that will capture every shot from the best possible angle. They manage to get amazing shots while not intruding in any way. I continuously get compliments on my wedding pictures and everyone is blown away by the movie-like quality of my wedding video.

Contracting MPW for my wedding is one of the best decisions/investments I have made. They are not the most economical choice but they are certainly the best choice for those that want to have quality pictures & videos that will be treasured for a lifetime.

Sent on 09/01/2018

Cynthia · Married on 07/08/2018

What do you do if you seriously have no words to describe how amazing a company is? Before we even booked our venue, we know we wanted MPW! We worked with their available dates and it was the best decision we made. We know Glenn from 2 weddings prior, my cousin's and my sister's, and every time we see their work our jaws would literally drop! We knew then that when our time comes, we would look no further. Here's how we would describe MPW:

They are miraculous! Seriously, I keep looking at the pictures and I ask myself, how did they do that? They have been nicknamed ninjas for they will crawl, climb, and roll just to take pictures and videos. What else is a miracle? That SDE (same day edit), all of our guests kept asking, how on earth did they do the SDE? It is mind blowing how in a short amount of time they are able to put together a short video of all the afternoon's events and helps everyone recap the roller coaster of emotions. IT IS A MIRACLE!

MPW is family. From your first phone meeting, to your in person meeting, Glenn will make you feel comfortable. It is very important that you feel comfortable with your photographer, after all, they will be asking you to do poses that you have never done before. (I have no camera presence AT ALL) How they communicate with you makes you feel like you are not just a client. The crew was fun to work with and made the behind the scenes of the wedding extra fun. Glenn also sent us pictures the day after the wedding. We were laughing, crying, and looking at the pictures over and over again. We also probably watched the SDE about a million times! We can't get enough of it!

We love you guys! You guys are PERFECTION! Thank you a million times Glenn!

Look no further, MPW is the one!

Sent on 08/10/2018
    MPW Media Group 27
    MPW Media Group 28
    MPW Media Group 29
    MPW Media Group 30
    MPW Media Group 31
    MPW Media Group 32

Maria · Married on 07/03/2018

Hiring MPW media to capture the most important day of my life was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I found MPW about eight years ago when a friend of mine posted her wedding video. After watching almost every video they posted on their website/Facebook, I knew immediately that I wanted MPW to capture my special day. Since then, I have not seen one wedding video that can compare to the quality of MPW Media. As soon as I got engaged we booked them. When I met Glenn, I knew that I could trust him to capture the most important day of my life. He listened to what I wanted and was so detail oriented that I felt confident he would deliver the same quality for our big day as I had seen him capture in his previous wedding videos. Two and a half years later, our wedding day arrived. The minute the MPW crew showed up to my house, they started shooting. They were so focused, organized, detail oriented, gentle, professional, and worked together to make sure they got enough photographs and video content in a short amount of time. The entire crew was so fun to be around on our wedding day. They made our day go by smoothly and most importantly, they had fun with us. Family and friends have been ranting and raving about how impressed they were with the same day edit we featured at our wedding. Our guests were so amazed with the quality and editing that was completed in such a short amount of time. Though I was beyond overjoyed when I saw the same day edit, I was not surprised to see such an amazing video because I knew the quality and professionalism of MPW when I booked them. The pictures and videos from our wedding bring back all the happiness that I felt on that day. I am so overjoyed because for the rest of my life, I will be able to relive the most beautiful day of my life over and over again all thanks to MPW Media. I highly recommend MPW. They go above and beyond to deliver quality cinematic videos and are worth every penny.

Sent on 07/08/2018

MPW Media Group's reply:

OMG!!!! THIS PARTY what a night!!! Did I say OMG !!!!!!

Joia · Married on 06/30/2018

There are no words to explain how amazing Glen and the whole mpw crew are. My husband and I went to a wedding that Glenn & the mpw crew were shooting before we were even engaged and said to each other these are the people we need to have shooting for us at our wedding. They went above and beyond, our same day edit was a big hit at the wedding and people are still talking about it! There is absolutely no reason you should go with any other crew for your wedding if you want Perfection these guys are at 100%. Super friendly and super kind, the greatest people to be around on your wedding day! Thank you Glenn and all of my mpw Ninjas for the amazing photos and videos you guys are incredible! With love always, Joia & Gianfranco Puma

Sent on 07/05/2018
    MPW Media Group 33
    MPW Media Group 34
    MPW Media Group 35

We love you guys!!!

Marissa · Married on 06/28/2018

We first met Glenn & the entire MPW crew at my brother’s wedding 3 years ago. We were blown away at their amazing work, especially the awesome SDE that they are known for. Naturally, when my fiancé proposed, we knew that we had to book MPW for photography/videography. We didn’t even bother looking at any other photographers and booked MPW two years in advance from our wedding date. From the moment you meet Glenn his energy is so positive & energetic. The day of the wedding, Glenn & his crew were on point! His energy makes your special day so much more enjoyable than it already is. Glenn & crew are awesome & so hardworking. You can really tell he loves what he does & it exudes in his work! A lot of MPW couples describe them as ninjas- so stealthy, even laying on the floor, or peaking through the smallest of spaces, just to get that perfect shot! Amazing! Our guests are still raving about our SDE! It’s really true what they say, working with MPW is an EXPERIENCE like no other! If i could give them 10 stars I would, 5 is simply not enough! If you’re looking for amazing photos & video for your wedding, look no further & book Glenn & his crew ASAP. You won’t regret it! Let the “MPW Hangover” begin! We’ll be binge watching our SDE & photos for months!! Thank you, thank you, thank you to Glenn & the entire MPW crew!! We love you guys!

Sent on 07/07/2018
    MPW Media Group 36
    MPW Media Group 37
    MPW Media Group 38

We a need a REDO!!!! Love u guys
  • Danny

Danny Martinez · Married on 06/28/2018

Absolutely the BEST!!

Thank you Glenn and the ENTIRE MPW Family for making our special day ABSOLUTELY THE BEST DAY EVER!! The best in all categories for Video and Photography. Elevate any Event to the Next level with MPW trust me you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/30/2018
    MPW Media Group 39
    MPW Media Group 40
    MPW Media Group 41
    MPW Media Group 42

Brian · Married on 05/26/2018

A+++++ For Glenn & The Crew! Great Dynamic, Super Professional. They Know Exactly How To Get The Great Shots Quick & Concise. And The Video Editing ~ THE BEST. After It’s All Said & Done, The Tangible Memories Are In The Hands Of Your Photographer & Videographer so DON’T SKIMP! Truly A Great Experience, Thank You

Sent on 06/12/2018
    MPW Media Group 43
    MPW Media Group 44
    MPW Media Group 45
    MPW Media Group 46

Khristine · Married on 05/25/2018

It has been over a month since our wedding and we still have that ‘MPW hangover.' Let me tell you, this hangover is REAL. And it’s the best type of hangover you can have (I’m sure other MPW Brides and Grooms can attest to this).

MPW was one of the best decisions we’ve ever made throughout this whole wedding planning. To be honest, we didn’t even bother looking at other photography/videography vendors because long before we got engaged, we knew they were who we wanted to hire.

From first meeting to the engagement shoot to the wedding day, Glenn & MPW crew was a blast to work with. They made us feel like family and even made some friends within the crew along the way. Their professionalism and expertise made our wedding day very seamless. Not only are you hiring photographers and videographers but you are practically hiring a day-of coordinator as well. You can tell they have perfected their skills by viewing all the beautiful pictures and SDE in their gallery.

We cannot express how grateful we are for MPW. We definitely guarantee you will not regret hiring them. Our friends and family cannot stop talking about them and our SDE. Worth every penny in our books.

We love you MPW! We miss you and we’ll never forget you!

Khristine & Robbin

Sent on 07/03/2018

Chowking!!!! Love u guys
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/20/2018

ALWAYS Amazing work!! Many of my friends and family chose MPW to capture their special day and I am always so blown away by their work, I had to book them! Glenn was so easy to communicate with and very accommodating. Ronald and Ramon were our photographers for the day and they were great!! From the posing pictures to the candid ones, I’m in love with every single moment they captured!! I cannot wait to see the final product. Thank you MPW for capturing all of our special moments on the best day of our lives! Highly recommend!!! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Christie · Married on 05/19/2018

Glenn and his crew went above and beyond to capture every important moment on our special day. MPW eased our nerves and made us feel comfortable the entire day, even in the pouring rain. We were completely blown away by the SDE and everyone that watched instantly had tears in their eyes. On a scale of 1 to 10, MPW is an 11!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Bianca · Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing experience!

MPW made my wedding so fun with Glenn's awesome dance moves and laughing the entire time! they came with a large group which is exactly what we needed since we were at two different houses and had a large wedding. They were able to capture everything and it was perfect! the same day edit was so beautiful and made people cry! I would definitely recommend MPW to anyone!

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Joseph

Joseph Patrick · Married on 05/19/2018

MPW: Simply the Best

Couldn’t have asked for anything more. The best of the best

Sent on 07/17/2019

Elena · Married on 05/18/2018

MPW. Thank you thank you thank you. Words can’t describe how amazing Glenn & his crew is. They are out of a movie. There were moments when I was extremely stressed trying to make the day perfect with over 200 people and no matter where I looked, Glenn and his team were there! I’m going to be honest I was nervous about the money ...we paid for the wedding myself but then we met Glenn, spoke with him and met him...if he was 1 million dollars I would find a way to still have him. My husband and I both lost our parents so the day was already anxiety filled but Glenn assured me that they would capture their presence while making the day still the happiest day of our lives...and he did that and more! Glenn turned out to be our wedding coordinator though out the whole day & our photographer! We literally felt like movie stars! Do not hesitate. I have been in 13 weddings and Glenn is literally the best. They literally are EVERYTHING they seem and much much more. They made our wedding the happiest day of our lives by capturing our love in both photos and videography. Thank you so much. We swear you were heaven sent, so to that...thanks to Mom & Dad in heaven for giving us Glenn & his team! Love you all!
    Xoxo Mr. & Mrs. Anthony & Elena Sarno

MPW Media Group 51
    MPW Media Group 52
    MPW Media Group 53

Desiree · Married on 05/11/2018

How can I sum up my experience with MPW MEDIA GROUP so that all you future brides can be convinced that they are the photographers/videographers that you should pick for wedding? Let's see, the only words I can think of at the moment are.... AMAZING, INCREDIBLE, TALENTED, ARTISTIC, PROFESSIONAL, EXPERTS IN THEIR CRAFT, and TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!! I know that you will spend hours going back and forth looking for the perfect photographer/videographer but I'm telling you that you shouldn't waste any time looking because MPW MEDIA GROUP IS THE BEST TEAM IN THE INDUSTRY!!! Trust me, once you set up a meeting with MPW and see how excited they make you feel about your wedding, you will instantly ask yourself why you spent all that time looking when MPW MEDIA GROUP was the ONE the whole time!

When my now husband and I first talked about photography/videography we were like... how are we going to look like these MPW photos? We don't even know how to pose. We don't know where to put our hands. We don't know where to look. Well... don't worry about that at all because the MPW Team will help you and will walk you through everything. They know what looks good and they will teach you what to do. So don't be afraid, trust them. THEY GOT THIS!!!

To be honest, my husband and I set up meetings with a couple of different photographer/videographer teams within days of each other so that it was easier to compare and decide quickly. Well, we decided to meet with MPW MEDIA GROUP first and the rest is history. Once we met with them, there was no point to even consider any other team to do our wedding! Just look at their website!!! You will see the talent in their photos/videos. They offer packages that include everything that you will ever want. THEY ARE THE BEST OUT THERE! PICK THEM! YOU WILL LOOK AT THESE PHOTOS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. THEY WILL CAPTURE THIS MOMENT FOR YOU AND EVERY TIME YOU SEE YOUR PHOTOS/VIDEOS, IT WILL BRING YOU BACK TO THAT DAY! :)

Sent on 05/25/2018

Jisha · Married on 05/05/2018

I hear HORROR stories of wedding photo/video teams - losing the film, not being on time, never getting photos after several months of waiting. However, I had a wonderful experience with the MPW. They were on time day of the vent, are punctual with responses, and ON TIME delivering the material once the wedding is over. Glenn has an awesome team with a great eye. We couldn't be happier with our high light video and look forward to finalizing our full video. Any questions, concerns, or doubts we had were all addressed immediately by the team. I have recommended this team to all my friends getting married next year! Thanks MPW for a great experience and capturing wonderful moments on our weddings day!

Best,
    Alvin & Jisha

Sent on 07/17/2018

Love u guys !!! Thanks

Carol · Married on 04/28/2018

MPW media is the best! We had been following them on social media for as long as we could remember. When we got engaged, we knew that we need MPW for our wedding. When we had our first meeting with MPW, we fell in love. The energy, excitement and professionalism was beyond amazing. Once we got our engagement pictures, we knew that we had made the best decision.. the pictures looked so surreal.. we couldn't wait for our wedding!! 4/27/18..our wedding day.. was captured by the best..seeing some of the pictures and videos gets us excited for what else is to come!! These guys are truely the best out there! We made the best decision to use them.. you will not be sorry!!

Sent on 05/09/2018