183 Reviews for Moving Music

Sound/PA System (16)
Liability Insurance (3)
Karaoke (1)
Disco Ball (1)

Prompt at location, clean, appealing, fun, great personality, easy, and so worth it!! Would use again in the future most definalety!!

Profile Picture Rebecca , 6/10/25, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Can anyone tell me if they had Luke for a DJ and how he was?

Profile Picture Sam, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Danny D got the wedding party going!! Fantastic selection. Had a ton of fun. I would recommend him

Profile Picture Adrian, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dj Danny D was AMAZING!!!! He was so personable and helped keep us on our time schedule for all of the events throughout the night. He was so easy to get in touch with and he really kept the party going all night. He played every song I requested and more. I would recommend him to anyone getting married that needs a DJ.

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC

We had DJ Danny D for our wedding on July 7, 2018 and he was absolutely amazing! Super friendly and great to work with. He made sure everything was just how I wanted it and even included bonus uplighting! He played a great choice of music selection and all my guests were happy. He was energetic, fun and kept the crowd going. Would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

So glad I went with moving music, very easy process. DJ Anthony was awesome!! Photo booth was the best add on. The finishing touch was the photo album from them that I didn't know we got. It was cool and histarical!!!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

THE PHOTOBOOTH FROM MOVING MUSIC WAS ONE OF THE BEST CHOICES WE MADE FOR OUR WEDDING DAY!! If you are looking for a photo booth for your wedding Moving Music is simply the best!!! Daniel was very quick to respond, and gave excellent service creating a personalized design for our photo strips including our name and wedding date with many backgrounds to choose from. He was very flexible and I could always reach him. The online account to pay and check your event info was super easy and helpful. Our photo booth attendant Amber created a gorgeous photo album for us to keep. This really sets them apart from all other companies. Her hand drawn designs in the book made it a very special keepsake. Instead of having a guestbook, we now have a beautifully decorated book with pictures and notes from all of our guests. We also got endless positive feedback from our guests on how much fun they had taking photos and have their copy to remember our wedding with. The fun continues getting a copy of the photos sent to your phone!! I’ve always had to try to take a picture of a picture, and truthfully then next day I was sent a moving picture strip for each set of photos that I entered my number. So cool to have a copy on your phone with good quality! I seriously can’t rave enough about them- call and book now!!!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jillian, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mike Clavell was our DJ for our wedding, and he went above and beyond to make everything perfect! He was well organized and very professional. Mike knew what songs to play to get the party going, and our guests never left the dance floor. I would highly recommend Mike

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mike Clavell did an awesome job at our wedding! We would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Jake, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mike Clavell was amazing as the DJ for my daughter's wedding. All of the guests had a great time!

Profile Picture Judi, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had the most amazing time. Dj got the kids so involved they had so much fun. They made my party!!! I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Melanie, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had Danny D for our DJ at our wedding in May. We could not have been more pleased! My family has extremely high standards when it comes to music and even still they had nothing but wonderful things to say. Dan was very thorough and made sure that all of our requests were honored. He called us a couple weeks before the wedding to get all of our song choices settled and we probably spent about 2 hours on the phone because he wanted to make sure he had everything correct with name pronunciations and our wishes for how we wanted the evening to progress in terms of time line and what songs were to be played at what time. All of this on his night off too!! Pick Danny D for your wedding dj, I promise you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They just did our wedding last night at the Tonawanda Castle and it was an incredible night. We first contacted them several months ago about DJing the event because not only do they have a great reputation, they were familiar with the space having done many events there in the past. From the start, and through most of the process, I was in contact with Dan, who made me comfortable from the first correspondence all the way through until we started working with our DJ, answering every question we had throughly and promptly. Our DJ Tony was absolutely amazing. He was so easy to work with and when we met him for the first time I felt like we had known him forever. He was so genuinely excited to be working our event and took great care to make sure everything was correct. The night of the event was amazing. Tony created such a great atmosphere, everyone was dancing and having a great time. Really professional, fun, great company.

Profile Picture courtney, 5/4/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Jeff was fabulous, my kind of guy! From the moment we spoke on the phone until I saw him in person at our wedding reception (we're out of towners) he was great! Worked with us on everything, was really flexible and got my party moving!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Outstanding Customer Service! The Photo Booth was our wedding guests' favorite part of the reception - a wonderful souvenir and perfect guest book. The uplighting added the perfect touch. Dan was exceptional throughout the planning process, and Amber was awesome at the event, ensuring everyone participated and had fun. We couldn't be happier with everything! :)

Profile Picture Holly, 9/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Photobooth, Uplighting

The photo booth was great! Everyone loved it and we were given an awesome album with all the strips in it! The DJ was great, everyone loved and enjoyed the music!

Profile Picture Kara, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Photobooth, Uplighting

We had DJ Danny D for our wedding last night and he was amazing, from the lights to the music. He made sure it was everything we asked and more! He played a great mix of songs to keep everyone dancing and having a good time! We couldn't have asked for anyone better! -
We also had Anthony for our photo booth, he was great, worked extremely hard on putting our photo book together, fun and social with guests who were going into the photo booth!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/19/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Our dj made the process very simple. He provided quick responses and gave useful advice. Very flexible with playlists and will make sure you hear the perfect version of every song you pick. Photobooth attendants were friendly and helpful and put together an adorable album for us! Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We could not have asked for a more amazing dj at our wedding! Dj Danny D was fantastic! His energy was high all night long he had our group of people up and dancing throughout the entire reception. My sister and bridal party planned a surprise dance for me and my husband and Dan worked with them to make sure the whole thing went perrectly. Once dinner was done he made sure the rest of our night went perfectly smooth. He also had some great suggestions that we are so happy we took as it helped to only enhance our entire night. Additionally the photo booth attendants were awesome and put together a great photo scrapbook for us to keep! The atmosphere provided by Dj Dan and the photo booth attendants absolutely made our night and it was worth every penny! You will not go wrong with this guy at your event! I've had people calling me all day complementing our dj and others asking for his info for anniversaries and weddings bc of the energy he provided!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Can't thank DJ Danny D enough for providing an awesome evening for my daughter and her new husband!! He provided a perfect mix of music to satisfy the entire crowd. Beautiful dinner music during social hour/dinner, and a fun variety of everything my daughter asked for through out the night. People were literally on the dance floor, including the bride and groom, from the first dance until the last. Best money I ever spent!!

Profile Picture Mary, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We loved the setup and the pictures! Such a great memory! Ben was wonderful! Just wish the pics were a little bigger, but you can get a lot of people in the booth and on the screen! The book at the end was such a wonderful touch! LOVED it! Was the perfect addition to my daughter's wedding. Thank you soo much for making this such a wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Bonnie, 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tony was amazing from start to finish. He met with us before the wedding and offered advice but didn't push us towards anything, we were more than impressed. At our wedding he read the crowd and kept the dance floor packed the whole night. I can't say enough about Tony and the company, hands down best DJ!

Profile Picture Nikki, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Our event had a wide variety in age and everyone was very happy. All the participants were dancing the ENTIRE time. The photo booth was a perfect touch that allowed everyone to save a memory for lifetime. We will for sure use this again. If you are having any kind of event...these are the Djs and photobooth to use!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything was amazing! Chucky-o was awesome! He let my niece go behind the dj booth and hangout. The dance floor was always busy and everyone complimented us on how great he was. The photo booth was a blast! I loved all the options our guest had to choose from. The scrapbook at the end was the best! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a dj or booth

Profile Picture Jennifer , 7/15/17, 1 Review