Moving Memories Video Reviews

22 Reviews for Moving Memories Video

1 User photo

Matt Putterman · Married on 10/27/2019

Truly Exceptional Wedding Videography

I am happy to post about Nicole before even receiving our wedding video because she was just THAT fantastic of a vendor with which to work. Nicole did an outstanding job working in tandem with our photographer, and we are so happy we made the decision to have videography for the wedding. Nicole was so friendly and just an absolute pleasure to have following us around during the day and evening. We cannot wait to see the finished product!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

I am so happy we booked Nicole!

From beginning to end Nicole and her husband were absolutely fantastic. I had a bunch of questions up front and she was so helpful answering every one of them. She was also able to corral my less than enthusiastic groom and groomsmen when it came to taking pictures and filming on our wedding day (thank you!). It was so much fun watching the trailer and then the whole video. This is exactly what I wanted to remember our day. I loved our wedding day and this is an amazing way to be able to experience it all over again and see some things I wasn’t able to! Everything was captured perfectly. If you are on the fence about getting a videographer… don’t be! I would definitely suggest booking with Moving Memories Video!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Megan · Married on 05/12/2018

Nicole was amazing to work with our trailer and wedding video turned out great! We couldn't have been happier with them!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Annika · Married on 10/27/2017

It was a pleasure working with Nicole! She was very responsive before the wedding and answered any questions we had. During the wedding, she worked so well with our photographer and was willing to help out with anything we needed. We are so happy we will have this video for the rest of our lives. She captured all of the important moments throughout the day. Thank you, Nicole!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

Nicole was amazing!! She was so helpful and patient with all of my questions before the wedding. On the wedding day, she was fantastic! I felt like I had a friend with me while getting ready and the rest of the night she blended right in with everyone. The USB arrived in the cutest little box and the video was awesome!! She captured everything beautifully. I'm so glad I chose Nicole!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Lindsay · Married on 08/18/2017

Nicole is absolutely amazing! She is fun, responsive and easy to work with! We got our trailer shortly after our wedding and absolutely loved it. When our full video arrived, we are continued to be extremely impressed with her work! Nothing but absolute joy we chose her to be our videographer. It was so great to re-watch our big day!!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Rae · Married on 05/19/2017

If it were possible to rate Nicole a 100/10 we would! She was beyond incredible for our big day! Nicole was so flexible and really cared about what our vision was for the day! Despite having a busy wedding weekend we still got our trailer within 48 hours which we have watched probably 1000 times already. I seriously cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 06/05/2017
  • Brandy

Brandy · Married on 05/13/2017

Nicole was wonderful and was able to capture all the special moments of our wedding day for us to enjoy for years to come. Our highlights video was beautiful and made my husband and I tear up as soon as we started watching it. I can't say enough good things about Nicole and how great she was! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/13/2018

A · Married on 04/29/2017

I would highly recommend Moving Memories. At first, we weren't sure if we wanted a videographer for our wedding- but I am so grateful we ended up working with Moving Memories. They are definitely one of the best deals you will find when it comes to services, but more importantly Nicole and her team are incredibly responsive and helpful. Nicole has been kind enough to go back and forth with us as we finalize our video and trailor. We're very grateful to have worked with this company!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Cassandra · Married on 04/08/2017

Super pleased with the services! Very personable! So glad we got a videographer to capture our wedding day!

Sent on 04/21/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/03/2016

Moving memories (Nicole) was amazing to work with ! Nicole was so professional and her video is perfect ! She worked with our budget and was an all around pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her for your videography needs.

Sent on 06/10/2016

Christine · Married on 04/30/2016

Nicole is the BEST!!! She was so nice and accommodating with our big day. From the first time I spoke with her, I knew she was the videographer for us. The trailer was sent to us within two days and we are obsessed! You won't be disappointed if you use her for your wedding day!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Courtney · Married on 04/09/2016

We were so lucky to have picked the best videographer around! She made us feel so relaxed and fit right into our day. Nicole was kind and took very good care of us! She even extended her filming time before the wedding because I changed my mind about the package I wanted! When we got our videos back, I was so excited to see what her creative mind came up with!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Alexis · Married on 09/19/2015

Nicole was awesome! All of my guests kept commenting on how they couldn't wait to see the video because she was so responsive. The trailer was done immediately and brought tears to everyone's eyes. She was great to work with and always very quick to respond to my countless emails during the planning process. I wasn't even sure what a videographer was or why I would need one, however I couldn't have been happier with my decision once meeting Nicole!

Sent on 09/21/2015

If you are looking for an amazing videographer at a good price, look no further than Nicole & Moving Memories. I am, to this day, completely enamored with our wedding trailer! It was EXACTLY what I wanted and perfectly captured our special day! Nicole is patient, responsive, and super fun to be around! She captured every special moment of our day, including some our photographer missed! It was the best money we spent on our wedding & Nicole was simply the best find of my wedding planning!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Stacey · Married on 11/15/2014

Nicole was FANTASTIC! I cannot tell count all of the compliments we have received about her and the trailer of our wedding day. Nicole and her assistant were both extremely professional and it was like you hardly knew they were there. We were hesitant at first to book a videographer because of the extra cost, but this was hands down the best decision we made. I have already recommended her to our friends who are getting married, and will continue to do so!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Lauren · Married on 10/18/2014

Hello brides! If you are searching for a videographer in Central PA, you came to the right place. I met Nicole when I was frantically searching WeddingWire for a videographer at the last minute. Her prices are reasonable which is VERY hard to find. Nicole also works so hard to get a wedding trailer ready for you within 24 hours of your wedding. The trailer was an awesome touch to have, especially so quickly after your wedding. Thanks Nicole, best of luck to you and your adventure with Moving Memories!

Sent on 01/03/2015

Moving Memories was an affordable and provided an outstanding finished product. Well worth the investment - I love love love watching my full video and trailer.

Having Nicole at my wedding was like having a friend - she is so awesome and was so easy to work with and get along with. Nicole returns the finished product so quickly, too.

I also asked Nicole to make a slight change to my full length video - nothing wrong with the video just me wanting something specific - she made the change very quickly, without fuss.

I would call Moving Memories my Absolute BEST vendor out of everyone I used for my wedding.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Holly · Married on 09/20/2014

Nicole did an awesome job filming our wedding and filming everything that will stay a memory with us forever! I loved how professional she was and most of the time you barely knew she was there. She also helped with some quick last minute details that turned out perfect! I would highly recommend Nicole to any one getting married or any event at that. She does an amazing job and I was proud to have her there!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Katie · Married on 07/12/2014

We absolutely love our wedding trailer and whole video! The trailer is such a wonderful idea and Nicole had it ready the day after our wedding! The entire video is fantastic. I'm so happy we decided to use Moving Memories Videography!!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Ellen · Married on 06/07/2014

Nicole was professional, timely, and fun! During the ceremony, she was discrete and you wouldn't even have known she was there. She captured some of the most important moments of our special day and even some moments that I never would have remembered if it wasn't for her movie! We loved our trailer which was finished within 2 days of the wedding and made us tear up it was so beautiful! Watching our movie and vows allows us to relive our special day for years to come! I would 100% recommend Moving Memories for your big day! Thank you so much Nicole!

Sent on 07/18/2014

I highly recommend Movie Memories when it comes to choosing a videography for your wedding. Nicole is great to work with she knew where to be at all times. She captured great footage that we can now relive over and over again. There are events that happened that we had no recollection of even happening. Nicole has a wonderful attitude and a profound sense of production value. The proof is in the video. Definately pick Movie Memories for your special day you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 07/13/2014