Mountain Vista Wedding Films Reviews

58 | Denver, CO

58 Reviews for Mountain Vista Wedding Films

Jamie A · Married on 08/02/2020

Perfect service and amazing video

Jeff was professional, courteous, and a joy to work with. He captured all of the important moments and details of our wedding day and pieced them together beautifully into a short highlight video and a longer video for us to enjoy. The communication and attention to details was perfect from when we booked to receiving the finished videos.

Sent on 10/30/2020
  • Christina

Christina Perreras · Married on 07/03/2020

Beyond our expectations

Jeff blew my husband and I away with his service and professionalism. He went above and beyond our expectations. The highlight film he created was absolutely beautiful. He also captured our full ceremony and reception with a great documentary style film. We highly recommend Mountain Vista Wedding Films.

Sent on 10/31/2020

Misty F · Married on 11/05/2019

Delivered beyond our expectations

If you are looking for someone who will dedicate himself to you and your needs, then Jeff is the one you should hire. Jeff delivered beyond our expectations. The outcome is an unbelievable story about us and our wedding, which we probably have watched for over 100 times by now, and with every time we love it more and more.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Kathy

Kathy Colquitt · Married on 05/18/2019

What an amazing way to relive the most important day of our life.

We could not have been happier with using Mountain Vista Wedding Films for our videography. Jeff did all the shooting and captured everything on the wedding day and he was great! He worked so well with our photographer, and during the reception we barely even noticed he was there.
    Once we got out cinematic video trailer, we cried within the first 30 seconds. It is the most beautiful 2 minutes of my life. What an amazing way to relive the most important day of our life. Especially since it was posted online with in 24 hours of the wedding. The editing is superb; Jeff captured all of the details and provided us with 3 types of finished videos. We would recommend them to any engaged couple!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Emily · Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing Video!

Jeff was such a pleasure to work with! His work is amazing and he perfectly captured every aspect of our wedding! His turn around time was fast and everything was just perfect, with the final videos. I am so glad that we invested in a videographer because pictures just don't capture the feeling that a video does. Highly recommend Jeff and his services to anyone!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Amber · Married on 01/06/2019

Flawless job of capturing the day!

We absolutely loved what Jeff did with our video. He did a flawless job of capturing not only the day but also the heart of our wedding. I appreciate his initiative, vision and craftsmanship. Our wedding video came out more than perfect. He included everything and it made it like a movie. Thank you so much for making our special day so perfect.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Kim

Kim Verde · Married on 10/01/2018

Great Experience!

Jeff was amazing from the get go! He was quick to answer questions and was supportive the entire time. He was professional but not too serious and did a great job making everything flow smoothly. His video quality is stellar and he delivered the finished product in a timely manner. I'd suggest him to anyone!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Grace · Married on 06/30/2018

Very Professional

Very detail oriented, patient and all of my guests spoke of the professionalism he showed. Super flexible, creative, and he has great energy during every shoot! He is willing to do anything to get the perfect shot even if it means lying on the ground. All of my requests were done quickly and we love the finished video. We both are so touched when we see it and so is everyone else we show it to. It is absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Michaels · Married on 04/14/2018

Great Service

Mountain Vista Wedding Films created a lifetime video of my daughter’s wedding in Vail, Colorado. They produced a highly quality product that will be a part of our family forever. They delivered a high level of service, professionalism and expertise in a timely manner. If you are looking for quality service with lasting results, Mountain Vista Wedding Films is your final stop!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Katie · Married on 12/16/2017

The overall outcome was AMAZING!!!

We booked Mountain Vista Wedding Films for our wedding last December 2017. We booked them last minute (like a week before! we got really lucky they were free) and they were very responsive throughout the whole process. Definitely recommend booking with them! The overall outcome was AMAZING!!! Once we got a chance to view the video... it took us Right back to reliving the moment. It is truly an investment worth making. Thank you Mountain Vista Wedding Films!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/24/2017

Experience! Jeff was super easy to work with from the beginning. He was always available if we had any questions before and after the wedding. He clearly stated in the initial proposal what he would include, was open to making changes based on what we wanted, and produced a video that highlights the special moments of our wedding day, including moments we didn't get to see! He was completely unobtrusive but got great shots. He surprised us by having a 1 minute trailer posted online the day after our wedding, It was so cool to be able to watch and share so soon.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Laura · Married on 05/13/2017

I can't get over how amazing our videographers Jeff and Alison were for our wedding in Estas Park, CO. I had a destination wedding so I was planning everything through email and phone calls with Mountain Vista Wedding Films. I was so nervous about not having met the videographers ahead of time. But Jeff put me at ease by making sure to setup a couple Skype videos calls to go over details and made sure to get to know us, to be able to work with them seemlessly on our wedding day. They made sure to get every shot possible that was important to me and my now husband. Jeff even gave us a sneak peek of some of the footage he took with the drone he was flying and got some epic shots of the sunset behind us. I'm not a natural in front of the camera but Jeff gave me great direction on what to do or how to pose when I wasn't sure. They were both fun and down to earth which made the spending the day with them very enjoyable. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for videographers in the Colorado area.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Tanaya · Married on 04/28/2017

We are very excited to leave this positive review for Mountain Vista Wedding films. If you are looking for a video company who is affordable, look no further. We found them highly rated on WeddingWire and Now on mywedding.com. They definitely have more to offer in their packages. When working with a photographer/videographer you need to be comfortable, and they make sure of that. We were amazed how non-obtrusive they were during the wedding. Our wedding guests made comments to us on how professional they were. We chose this company based on the quality of the reviews and their films. Based on our experience with Mountain Vista Wedding films, they certainly backed that up.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Sarah · Married on 04/15/2017

Jeff did such an amazing job at our wedding!!! We have not seen the video yet, but I am sure it is going to be awesome because we saw all the hard work he put in. He was always there, capturing every moment. He even went around and interviewed my friends and family! Everybody was impressed. We had debated on whether we wanted to get a videographer or not, and I am soo glad that we did. Thank You Jeff!!!!

Sent on 08/07/2017

morgan · Married on 11/12/2016

Jeff was amazing! He captured our wedding perfectly! Every detail was captured and we love our videos! It was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/06/2017

John · Married on 07/09/2016

AMAZING!!! Our editor did such incredible job telling out story. The way he used the audio from the toasting section was truly creative. The videographers did such a wonderful job capturing our wedding. We really got to see our wedding from our guest point of view. They really listened to what we wanted for our video.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Jeff was very professional, prompt in any response with questions and communication during the booking and wedding process. I was on a tight budget and he was very respectful of this, and after viewing prices and services of other videographers, he might seem a lot up front, but it's well worth it. I feel he is very reasonable and we were thrilled with the final product.

Sent on 02/18/2016

Our wedding video is absolutely fabulous!!! From the cover artwork to the amount of quality footage included to the unexpected extras, we were beyond excited to watch our videos and relive our perfect day. Thanks again to Jeff and his amazing team for capturing our day!! We highly recommended Mountain Vista Wedding Films!

Sent on 04/07/2016

Alison · Married on 10/17/2015

We can't thank Mountain Vista Wedding Films and Robby and Cindy enough for the AMAZING work they did in capturing our special day. We trusted them explicitly and they delivered a fun, entertaining yet sentimental video of our wedding festivities. Very grateful for all the hard work they did for us!

Sent on 12/31/2015

I cannot say enough about Mountain Vista Wedding Films. We were hesitant on getting a videographer at first but I am beyond happy that we added it to our budget. Our videographer, Jeff was amazing. We barely noticed he was there most of the time and when he was taking video closer up he made us feel very comfortable. Our highlight film was the most beautiful thing I have ever watched. It made me re-live my wedding day each time I have watched it. The editing and video quality is outstanding. The way the video was put together was perfectly done, the songs were beautiful, the transitions between events were great, and the quality was everything i had hoped for. It made me laugh, made me cry, and now I will be able to relive those special moments anytime I want. Mountain Vista Wedding Films made our day all about us and put our wants first. Very professional and enjoyable to work with. I hope everyone gets the chance to have their special day caught on tape!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Brenda · Married on 09/05/2015

My absolute favorite part to using Mountain Vista Wedding Films was the day of, we didn't even notice they were filming us. We worked with Jeff and his assistant. Jeff was amazing the day of and worked very well with our photographer! Best last minute decision I made during our wedding planning process!

Sent on 10/12/2015

We've looked through a lot of wedding videos trying to choose the right person who could express the happiest day of our lives through a camera but once we saw Mountain Vista Wedding Films something triggered my attention. It's the way the video effortlessly flowed with the most touching song or manages to insert details of not only the participants of the wedding but the location as well. So I decided to contact Jeff and ask for pricing. Jeff answered promptly, he was polite and down to earth. Not only that Jeff tried to get to know us as much as possible. He listened to our views and expectations. And gave very good tips and ideas. Through the wedding itself he delivered more than I could've expected. He was the first one of the vendors and the last one to leave. Nothing seemed to much for him. The video he got from the air with his drone was spectacular, especially us walking into the sunset. I feel like Jeff helped us to fulfill our dream wedding and it didn't had to break our bank. I am really great full for the memories we were able to create with his help and couldn't recommend Mountain Vista Wedding Films enough to everyone!!!!

Sent on 02/08/2016

Megan · Married on 06/06/2015

While I was planning my wedding, I wasn't completely sold on paying a Videographer until I saw a highlight reel that my friend had recently gotten for her wedding. After looking up the price of her vendor, I couldn't believe how much she paid. I was not willing to cut that amount out from my wedding budget. When I came across Mountain Vista Wedding Films, I watched a few of their highlight reel's and then went to their website to look up the cost. It was so reasonable and the video's were so well done, I couldn't believe it! From the time I booked them, up until my wedding day, they were professional, timely, and took all of my wants and needs and made them happen. They were so easy and fun to work with, and I truly forgot I was being videotaped because they were so laid back. The Arial shots that they captured of our venue with a drone were stunning! I am completely OBSESSED with my video and am so glad I will have it to watch in the future. I honestly would have forgotten so many little details if I did not have it on film! Thank you Mountain Vista Wedding Films for playing such a huge role in making my wedding complete!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Becky · Married on 05/02/2015

Working with Jeff was such a pleasure! His prompt responses to emails and calls made planning a wedding in 9 months that much easier. He was attentive, asked questions I wouldn't have thought of and had very detailed forms to make sure he didn't miss anything, which made our video extra special. He was incredibly open to learning about the customs and traditions that we wanted to capture on our big day. Jeff personally shot our wedding day and we couldn't be happier with both the highlight video and the finished video! His talent and vision for the final product were exactly what I wanted. Having a great video was one of the most important details of my wedding day and I'm glad I spent the time searching for Mountain Vista Wedding Films. Thank you, Jeff, for capturing such an important day.

Sent on 12/14/2015

sharron · Married on 02/21/2015

We had two videographers for the ceremony and reception. Great and very courteous when trying to get ready. Got lots of great shots!

Sent on 12/21/2015