47 Reviews for Mountain Vista Wedding Films

Full Feature Video (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)
47 Mountain Vista Wedding Films Reviews

Experience! Jeff was super easy to work with from the beginning. He was always available if we had any questions before and after the wedding. He clearly stated in the initial proposal what he would include, was open to making changes based on what we wanted, and produced a video that highlights the special moments of our wedding day, including moments we didn't get to see! He was completely unobtrusive but got great shots. He surprised us by having a 1 minute trailer posted online the day after our wedding, It was so cool to be able to watch and share so soon.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/24/17, 3 Reviews
0.5

Still no video, 10 months after our wedding. The contract stated 16 weeks, but that apparently means nothing to Jeff (Mountain Vista/AP Media). Instead you will get excuse after excuse, and poor results. It should be easy to find the truth of it, buried in these "5 star" reviews.

I doubt we will have our film before our anniversary, if we ever even get a proper film. Jeff does not respond to emails ("loses" them) or calls. Instead of just finishing the job, he would rather drag the issue out until his hand is forced. We will be escalating the issue shortly.

Don't try to save a few dollars by hiring this "company".

Profile Picture Mike, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I can't get over how amazing our videographers Jeff and Alison were for our wedding in Estas Park, CO. I had a destination wedding so I was planning everything through email and phone calls with Mountain Vista Wedding Films. I was so nervous about not having met the videographers ahead of time. But Jeff put me at ease by making sure to setup a couple Skype videos calls to go over details and made sure to get to know us, to be able to work with them seemlessly on our wedding day. They made sure to get every shot possible that was important to me and my now husband. Jeff even gave us a sneak peek of some of the footage he took with the drone he was flying and got some epic shots of the sunset behind us. I'm not a natural in front of the camera but Jeff gave me great direction on what to do or how to pose when I wasn't sure. They were both fun and down to earth which made the spending the day with them very enjoyable. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for videographers in the Colorado area.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

We are very excited to leave this positive review for Mountain Vista Wedding films. If you are looking for a video company who is affordable, look no further. We found them highly rated on WeddingWire and Now on mywedding.com. They definitely have more to offer in their packages. When working with a photographer/videographer you need to be comfortable, and they make sure of that. We were amazed how non-obtrusive they were during the wedding. Our wedding guests made comments to us on how professional they were. We chose this company based on the quality of the reviews and their films. Based on our experience with Mountain Vista Wedding films, they certainly backed that up.

Profile Picture Tanaya, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jeff did such an amazing job at our wedding!!! We have not seen the video yet, but I am sure it is going to be awesome because we saw all the hard work he put in. He was always there, capturing every moment. He even went around and interviewed my friends and family! Everybody was impressed. We had debated on whether we wanted to get a videographer or not, and I am soo glad that we did. Thank You Jeff!!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling

Jeff was amazing! He captured our wedding perfectly! Every detail was captured and we love our videos! It was absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture morgan, 11/12/16, 1 Review
0.5

DO NOT HIRE - unless you are prepared to spend 10 months actively emailing/calling the vendor for your footage. I've been holding out on reviewing Jeff as our wedding videographer, worried that a negative review would affect receipt of our footage. Turns out my negative review is likely the ONLY reason we finally received our video - 13 months after our wedding. I thus feel compelled to warn future couples from working with Jeff, as the frustration and devastation you will experience as you wait 10 months past the contractual due date may overwhelm you. For months at a time Jeff would not return our calls or emails. When he did respond, he gave us excuse after excuse. We were extraordinarily patient with Jeff, initially accepting his excuses. Eventually we threatened legal action and requested our refund and/or the raw footage -- requests he refused to respond to. I know I should acknowledge that day-of he and his assistant were professional and hard-working - which they were - and it seemed like our video would be great. The video is ultimately fine (I wasn't hoping for anything spectacular anyway) - but the fact that we lost our minds trying to get it, and that we couldn't watch it on our one-year anniversary, truly negate any positive feedback I could give. I caution you to stay away. You get what you pay for, or sometimes you nearly don't get anything at all.

Profile Picture Catherine, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD

AMAZING!!! Our editor did such incredible job telling out story. The way he used the audio from the toasting section was truly creative. The videographers did such a wonderful job capturing our wedding. We really got to see our wedding from our guest point of view. They really listened to what we wanted for our video.

Profile Picture John, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Jeff was very professional, prompt in any response with questions and communication during the booking and wedding process. I was on a tight budget and he was very respectful of this, and after viewing prices and services of other videographers, he might seem a lot up front, but it's well worth it. I feel he is very reasonable and we were thrilled with the final product.

Profile Picture User6379695, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Our wedding video is absolutely fabulous!!! From the cover artwork to the amount of quality footage included to the unexpected extras, we were beyond excited to watch our videos and relive our perfect day. Thanks again to Jeff and his amazing team for capturing our day!! We highly recommended Mountain Vista Wedding Films!

Profile Picture User6567914, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We can't thank Mountain Vista Wedding Films and Robby and Cindy enough for the AMAZING work they did in capturing our special day. We trusted them explicitly and they delivered a fun, entertaining yet sentimental video of our wedding festivities. Very grateful for all the hard work they did for us!

Profile Picture Alison, 10/17/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Documentary, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

I cannot say enough about Mountain Vista Wedding Films. We were hesitant on getting a videographer at first but I am beyond happy that we added it to our budget. Our videographer, Jeff was amazing. We barely noticed he was there most of the time and when he was taking video closer up he made us feel very comfortable. Our highlight film was the most beautiful thing I have ever watched. It made me re-live my wedding day each time I have watched it. The editing and video quality is outstanding. The way the video was put together was perfectly done, the songs were beautiful, the transitions between events were great, and the quality was everything i had hoped for. It made me laugh, made me cry, and now I will be able to relive those special moments anytime I want. Mountain Vista Wedding Films made our day all about us and put our wants first. Very professional and enjoyable to work with. I hope everyone gets the chance to have their special day caught on tape!

Profile Picture User6099479, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Documentary

My absolute favorite part to using Mountain Vista Wedding Films was the day of, we didn't even notice they were filming us. We worked with Jeff and his assistant. Jeff was amazing the day of and worked very well with our photographer! Best last minute decision I made during our wedding planning process!

Profile Picture Brenda, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We've looked through a lot of wedding videos trying to choose the right person who could express the happiest day of our lives through a camera but once we saw Mountain Vista Wedding Films something triggered my attention. It's the way the video effortlessly flowed with the most touching song or manages to insert details of not only the participants of the wedding but the location as well. So I decided to contact Jeff and ask for pricing. Jeff answered promptly, he was polite and down to earth. Not only that Jeff tried to get to know us as much as possible. He listened to our views and expectations. And gave very good tips and ideas. Through the wedding itself he delivered more than I could've expected. He was the first one of the vendors and the last one to leave. Nothing seemed to much for him. The video he got from the air with his drone was spectacular, especially us walking into the sunset. I feel like Jeff helped us to fulfill our dream wedding and it didn't had to break our bank. I am really great full for the memories we were able to create with his help and couldn't recommend Mountain Vista Wedding Films enough to everyone!!!!

Profile Picture User6337220, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

While I was planning my wedding, I wasn't completely sold on paying a Videographer until I saw a highlight reel that my friend had recently gotten for her wedding. After looking up the price of her vendor, I couldn't believe how much she paid. I was not willing to cut that amount out from my wedding budget. When I came across Mountain Vista Wedding Films, I watched a few of their highlight reel's and then went to their website to look up the cost. It was so reasonable and the video's were so well done, I couldn't believe it! From the time I booked them, up until my wedding day, they were professional, timely, and took all of my wants and needs and made them happen. They were so easy and fun to work with, and I truly forgot I was being videotaped because they were so laid back. The Arial shots that they captured of our venue with a drone were stunning! I am completely OBSESSED with my video and am so glad I will have it to watch in the future. I honestly would have forgotten so many little details if I did not have it on film! Thank you Mountain Vista Wedding Films for playing such a huge role in making my wedding complete!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Documentary, Storytelling, Multi. Cameras, Highlight Video, High-Def Video, Blu-Ray

Working with Jeff was such a pleasure! His prompt responses to emails and calls made planning a wedding in 9 months that much easier. He was attentive, asked questions I wouldn't have thought of and had very detailed forms to make sure he didn't miss anything, which made our video extra special. He was incredibly open to learning about the customs and traditions that we wanted to capture on our big day. Jeff personally shot our wedding day and we couldn't be happier with both the highlight video and the finished video! His talent and vision for the final product were exactly what I wanted. Having a great video was one of the most important details of my wedding day and I'm glad I spent the time searching for Mountain Vista Wedding Films. Thank you, Jeff, for capturing such an important day.

Profile Picture Becky, 5/2/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

We had two videographers for the ceremony and reception. Great and very courteous when trying to get ready. Got lots of great shots!

Profile Picture sharron, 2/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I can't say enough good things about Mountain Vista Wedding Films Jeff from the beginning made the entire process working with them seamless and smooth. My husband and I met with him before hand via Skype which allowed us to all get to know each other a bit which was such a great idea. He assured us to not worry about a thing, he had a detailed pre planning packet and after that he had control of the video details, all we needed to do was enjoy our day and they would capture it all. On the day of the wedding, Jeff and his crew were prepared and professional and so good at capturing the special moments. Once we received our highlight video, my husband and I both cried and the first thing we said was oh my gosh, we are SO glad we hired them! If you are at all questioning the idea of getting a videographer, don't question it another second. Hire Jeff now! I promise you will be so glad you did. I also promise that if you don't, you will wish you did! Anyone that has watched our video and didnt have a videographer, the first thing they say is, "that's one thing i regret is not having one". Everyone that has seen ours also comments on how well done it is! The most amazing thing about Mountain Vista Wedding Films is that as good as they are and the "Arial" footage they captured using a drone was breathtaking, it looked like we had spent $$$$$, but they are also so reasonably priced and well worth every penny! Having the ability to watch your wedding footage whenever you want for the rest of your lives and share it with your children and grandchildren is such a gift! Book Mountain Vista Wedding Films! You will be SO glad you did! They are AWESOME!!!

Profile Picture Ann Marie, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Short story: Worth every penny. Jeff was very professional, and an all-round cool person. Long story: My dad (aka the wedding bank-roller) could not imagine why I wanted a wedding video when we were investing so much on a top-notch wedding photographer. He was not on board with this expense, so, I begged and offered to pay for it myself. Funny enough, my dad is the one who has watched the highlight video over 25 times and the wedding video in its entirety a handful of times as well. I love it and was able to share it with those close to me who couldn't attend. The video he got with his drone was amazing and anyone that sees it asks how we got that video shot. I would recommend Jeff and Mountain Vista Wedding Films to each and every bride. It is a fair expense for a lifelong reminder of your most tender day.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/28/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

We had a great experience with Jeff on our wedding day! Mountain Vista Wedding Films was recommended to us by our wedding planner, as her previous clients had had positive experiences with them. We ended up booking them shortly before our wedding day. Even on short notice, Jeff called to me discuss what specific moments we wanted to capture during our wedding day and what we wanted the video to encompass, he even had a 10 page form to make sure everything was covered. On the day of the wedding, they arrived on time and captured some great footage without interrupting the flow of day. They were polite and easy to work with, and our guest enjoyed them as well. The video he got from the air with his drone was stunning, our highlight video looked like it had a Hollywood budget for it. We got our preview video promptly, and worked with Jeff to discuss the edits that we wanted. We were very happy with the final product. My family was very impressed with them, and my friend ended up booking them for her wedding two months later. All in all, we had a great experience with Mountain Vista Wedding Films!

Profile Picture emily, 7/27/14, 2 Reviews
0.7

We were very disappointed by our experience with Andreski Productions/Mountain Vista Wedding Films. Jeff was non-responsive once our wedding was over, and our videos were not delivered by any of the dates specified in our contract or any dates he promised following the breach of contract. When we finally received our videos, we were not pleased with the quality of the videography or editing.

Before you consider hiring Andreski Productions/Mountain Vista Wedding Films, please review the company’s record with the Larimer County Better Business Bureau.

Profile Picture User4324430, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Jeff And his team were great to work with for our wedding. From the initial planning call I knew they placed a high priority on service and response and they kept it up at a very high level throughout the entire process. His digital workflow of the planning process and so detailed to know everything about the day. Plus Jeff was only a phone call or quick email away to answer any questions.

On the day of, our videographer's were very professional and reliable. They got all of the special moments and then some with special interactions that we didn't even know were happening. His Arial video was absolutely stunning, even during the reception the guests were amazed watching him work, the shots in our video were stunning, it looks like a Hollywood film with his shots. It is so great to have the live version of the ceremony, the speeches from the reception and some great party shots we never would have seen.

The editing process for the full video and highlights were just as efficient of a process as in the beginning. It only took some minor edits/changes to get an end product that we absolutely love. Overall, we had a great experience working with Jeff and Mountain Vista Wedding Films, we would highly recommend working with them.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our experience was perfect! Our video came out just wonderful and Jeff, our videographer did an amazing job! He got all the right shots and the customer service was top notch!! We are so very happy that we chose Mountain Vista Wedding Films for our wedding day and have been referring this company to all of our friends and family! Thank you so much again for giving us a beautiful memory of our special day!

Profile Picture Brooke, 4/26/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I was on the fence about hiring a videographer due to budget, but I am so glad that we did and am so glad that we chose Mountain Vista Wedding Films, thanks to a referral from a friend. Our video was amazing - they captured our big day so beautifully and we watch it all the time. Jeff takes the time to get to know you before the wedding so that they create a video that fits the vibe of your wedding and your personality. I was also much more impressed with the quality of their work compared to some of the more expensive videographers in Denver.

Profile Picture Stacie, 3/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jeff is awesome! He was so professional and great to work with. Our videographer was amazing, he captured every moment to perfection and got our video to us so quickly! Everyone who has seen our wedding video says how amazing it is! Especially the shots from the sky with his drone! Highly recommend to all future brides!

Profile Picture Katie, 1/25/14, 1 Review