Mountain Mama Catering Reviews

Mountain Mama Catering 5
Mountain Mama Catering 6
Mountain Mama Catering 7

Shelby · Married on 09/29/2018

I hired mountain mama catering to cater my wedding. Mirabai was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was extremely communicative, available to discuss details whenever I needed, and was a true pleasure to work with. She has the best prices in the area and the food is AMAZING. Every single guest at my wedding was raving about the food. She can literally cook anything you ask for and it will taste amazing. Thank you Mirabai!!!

Laura · Married on 01/06/2018

Mountain Mama Catering provided the food for a wedding I attended and they were fabulous! The staff was friendly and very professional, the food was beautifully presented, and what a feast! The meal was delicious. I strongly recommend this outstanding catering service.

Summer · Married on 09/02/2017

Unbelieveable!!! My only regret about my wedding is that I didn't get more of her tomato soup. My guests absolutely raved about the food, with so many saying that it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. I had a kind of unusual menu (grilled cheese triangles and tomato soup shots, mashed potato and sweet potato bar with toppings, fruit/cheese spread, salad bar with chicken and salmon) - and she completely worked with me to make it all perfect. And affordable! Plus she goes above and beyond with setup, clean up, and has no extra charges for stupid stuff. Don't even think about going anywhere else, she is sweet and honest and makes INCREDIBLE FOOD!

Mountain Mama Catering 8
    Mountain Mama Catering 9
    Mountain Mama Catering 10
    Mountain Mama Catering 11
    Mountain Mama Catering 12
    Mountain Mama Catering 13
    Mountain Mama Catering 14

Sue · Married on 05/14/2016

It was an absolute pleasure working with Mirabai and her staff at our event! The food was delicious and service was outstanding. I look forward to working together with Mountain Mama again on future events.

Janeen · Married on 11/05/2015

Mountain Mama Catering provides us with quality customer service and delicious food. She is always making an effort to accommodate last minute requests. It is really special when you find someone who cares so much about their customers and the food they serve.

Ken · Married on 10/14/2015

We run a twice-yearly, new-agey dance retreat with around 40 people attending, and Mirabai's food and presence has been an crucial part of what we have to offer for several years now. She is just the best to work with. She provides delicious, conscientiously prepared food, assiduously attending to special concerns while keeping within workable limits, and likewise engages in general as a human, caring person, but with conscious, viable business boundaries.

Lisa · Married on 09/12/2015

Mountain Mama Catering provides professional, excellent service, amazing food, and warm, friendly understanding of the particular needs for each event.

It was not a wedding but a campaign fundraiser. The services were exceptional however and I would not hesitate to recommend Mountain Mama for any event requiring food.

reshef · Married on 07/15/2015

The Mountain Mama crew is professional and helpful, the service was just great. I highly recommend it.

Our baby welcome celebration turned out splendidly, not least thanks to Mountain Mama Catering. We wanted something that would be unassuming yet respectable and inviting, and Mirabai came up with a wonderfully varied and attractive cocktail, with just the right amount of samples and aperitifs. She also helped us make sure we keep it within our budget without compromising the quality of food and presentation. And the service was excellent, familial and professional at the same time.

Mirabai of Mountain Mama Catering is always superb in her service and quality. She has catered events for my group for many years and my people are always pleased and ask to use her again. She works closely with me to meet my budget. She is very hard working and at the same time cheerful and engaging. I highly recommend her!

Mary · Married on 05/22/2015

Mountain Mama Catering prepared appetizers for a cocktail hour before our big wedding celebration. Very professional and easy to work with. They can provide a range of dishes including some amazing ethnic fare. It was all delicious!

Generous with planning and willing to work with a fixed budget

Sarah · Married on 08/03/2013

Mountain Mama Catering provided the catering for my engagement party. If you are looking for delicious, wholesome, thoughtful food prepared with care and love, look no further. The delicious food that she and her assistants provided received rave reviews from everyone, and was creative and nourishing.

Cynthia · event on: 06/25/2013

Mountain Mama Catering did all the food and the service for my son's Bar Mitzvah,
    and everything looked and tasted impeccable. It was a buffet service and the food
    was presented aesthetically pleasing to the eye and palette. The whole staff was attentive to every detail and made the event much less stress for me. I felt my
    guests were in the best of hands--and they all left satiated and feeling festive and
    part of a community. That is the flair and sense of quality that Mountain Mama pays forward. Very grateful for all the love at the table and behind the scenes.

Perry · Married on 09/09/2006

Mirabai arrived with a full 16 dish vegetarian buffet for 150 guests. She brought staff and provided a beautiful display. The food was delicious, reasonably price (a great value for the price and service), and the everyone raved about the amazing recipes. A huge thank you for making this event one of the best memories of my lifetime.

jan · event on: 09/11/2015

I was tasked with finding a caterer for my non-profit's annual meeting. Something I had never done before! Mirabai made the whole process easy and despite our group's numerous changes (number of people, venue) Mirabai was always calm and gracious. AND our group loved her food! We appreciated the used of locally sourced food that was cooked to perfection. I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

jim · event on: 09/26/2015

Quality of food was outstanding.

Jackie · event on: 02/19/2016

Ms. Miriabi is and was very professional and helpful, for when we had our event, I would surely recommend her to whoever

Mountain Mama Catering is like Mirabai herself, down home, savory, salty, sweet, and full of surprises and laughter. She has catered for several events I have attended and her specialty is healthy, heartful food that is good for your body and soul while still satisfying you like your own mama's cooking might have. She has crafted delicious vegan fried "chicken" and gravy that is to die for. Mountain Mama Catering can please both your particular vegan or vegetarian friends as well as all those others who focus on food that's great in the mouth and warm in the stomach.

manijeh · Married on 07/03/2010

We had international wedding, many different cultures and taste. Mountain Mama Catering were able to please every taste bud, everyone was so happy with the food. She and her staff were so personable and hospitable to all the guests. She carried more human qualities rather than professional skills. We really appreciated all that they did for us.

Kristyn · Married on 05/12/2018

2.8
      2.0
      3.0

My advice is this: have a tasting with her with your menu choices, to be sure you know exactly what you're getting, and so everyone knows the expectations. Be sure you are clear on what is needed and who is providing what for your event, venue, guests, etc. All of this should be understood well in advance, so there are no questions, misunderstandings, frustrations, or disappointments.