Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma Reviews

Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma 1
Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma 2

Kerrie · Married on 04/20/2019

It was absolutely amazing

We could not have picked a more beautiful venue and Cindy. And Brian as well as randy are very dear to my heart and are awesome people I would recommend this venue over and over again

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma 3
    Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma 4

Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma's reply:

Thank you Kerrie! It was our honor to be a part of your day. You and Todd are a phenomenal couple and we wish you the very best.

Jeni Henderson · Married on 12/07/2018

Beautiful & Rustic Style Venue!

The grounds are beautiful and manicured, nestled among trees with a wonderful view of open fields. The building is richly decorated with a ranch style decor that is expensive and tastefully done. I booked the venue for my family's Christmas party which usually consists of about 50-60 people. The Christmas decorations are stunning. Every inch of the building/ barn has a splash of Christmas color! The kitchen/ dining area has spacious seating with an efficient area to prepare and display food. The staff answered every question I had and attended to every detail that was stated in the contract. If you are looking for a quaint, rustic style venue with beautiful decor, furnishings, and gardens then this is the venue for you. We even took a family Christmas photo here and used that as our family Christmas card to be mailed out. I am so pleased with Mountain Creek Lodge for making my family feel so welcome and our event so special.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma's reply:

Thank you Jeni! It is so much fun hosting your family at the lodge each year. We look forward to it all year long!

Martha Bussett · Married on 12/07/2018

If your looking for a place to have your company Christmas party. This is it!

We didn't have a wedding, but had a company Christmas party at Mountain Creek Lodge. The Creek County Rural Water District #1 Board Members and employees held their party at the Lodge December 7, 2018. The lodge was beautifully decorated for Christmas. Upstairs and downstairs were both brightly decorated. The atmosphere was fun and festive. We didn't have to do anything but enjoy the evening. Steer Inn from Mannford catered the event. The food and service was first class. Thanks for making our evening a success.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma's reply:

Thank you Martha! It was our pleasure to be a part of your gathering and look forward to working with you more in the future! Your group is always so much fun!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Amy Pardus · Married on 12/07/2018

Company Christmas Party

This is an amazing venue with an even more amazing staff! They really went above and beyond to make our party perfect. The lodge was warm and inviting and beautifully decorated for Christmas. We will absolutely be using this venue in the future!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma's reply:

Thank you Amy! It was our pleasure to be a part of your party at the Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma and look forward to working with you more in the future!
  • amber

amber · Married on 10/18/2018

Beautiful venue, excellent staff!

This venue has very friendly, down to earth staff. They are willing and ready to help you with anything you need.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma's reply:

Thank you Amber!! We feel very blessed working with such great couples! We hope you have a wonderful holiday season:)

Alyssa E. · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing view, staff, and facility

I recently had my wedding at Mountain Creek Lodge. I was so impressed by the staff all through the process of planning to the day of my wedding. They answered all of my questions and more, plus they were prompt and courteous throughout the entire process. The setting is a quaint, rustic, yet fancy barn setting with beautiful fields as a backdrop. I couldn't have imagined a better day for my wedding. It was exactly what I was looking for in a venue. I would highly recommend Mountain Creek Lodge in every way. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma's reply:

Thank you Alyssa! It was our pleasure to be a part of your day. We wish you both the very best and can't wait to hear from you in the future!
  • Candace

Candace Cronin · Married on 06/14/2018

Flag Day wedding

Beautiful place, make sure the ac upstairs can be turned down cause it gets hot!! One bathroom downstairs was a little tough at times other than those 2 issues place was wonderful!!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma's reply:

Thank you Candace! Thank you for your input. We hope you have a wonderful and blessed holiday season!!

Leslie · Married on 10/07/2017

We loved the location and people at Mountain Creek. We wanted a country wedding that wasn't too far from our guests, and Mountain Creek provided just that. Cindy and Wendy were patient and answered what seemed like 1,000 questions from me. We were thrilled with our stay at North Lodge, too. We didn't have a first look, so the boys getting ready at a separate location just about a mile away was perfect for us. It was also nice to be able to unwind after the wedding and enjoy the company of our wedding party.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma's reply:

You're very welcome Leslie! It was our pleasure!!

Kali · Married on 09/09/2017

We had our wedding at Mountain Creek Lodge on September 9th, 2017 and I couldn't have asked for a better place to have a wedding at or a better group of people who helped make it less stressful. I worked with Randy and Wendy a lot and they were always there if I needed something and they reposponded very quickly to my questions. I definitely recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a wedding venue or really any event. I absolutely loved the lights outside as it got dark, it made for amazing pictures. Thank you all so much for making our day very special.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience Kali! It was a pleasure working with you too!

Jackie · Married on 09/01/2017

The Mountain Creek Lodge helped make our weeding perfect! Everyone we worked with were very helpful in every way. They were accommodating and flexible with our needs. Anytime I had a question they were quick to answer it. They made the planning process easy, and everything on the day of went smoothly. We had such a fun wedding and it was absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Jackie · Married on 09/01/2017

The family that owns this venue are so friendly! They were professional and quick to answer all my questions. They accommodated all of our needs. Thank you Mountain Creek Lodge!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma's reply:

You are very welcome Jackie! It was our pleasure!!

Hannah · Married on 06/22/2017

We recently just had our wedding at Mountain Creek lodge June 22! We had a great experience! Cindy was always great and very prompt at answering any questions that we had!! Randy and his wife as well as Perry were so great the day before and the day of the wedding! They helped tremendously with setting the tables and chairs as well as many other things! They are very flexible and will work with you on the decorating process and also the cleaning up process! Definitely was always wonderful to me and my family and made us feel very welcomed! I loved everything about the Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma! They were all so nice and very helpful! Good people and a very beautiful place! We recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma's reply:

Thank you Hannah! It was a pleasure to work with you as well. Thank you for sharing your day at the Lodge!

Mekaela · Married on 05/06/2017

We got married here this past weekend and the whole process was seamless. Cindy was available to answer all my questions, i had a lot! Randy was always available when the answers to my questions werent enough. Our wedding was absolutely perfect

Sent on 05/10/2017

Cheyenne · Married on 04/15/2017

Mountain Creek Lodge was a wonderful place to have my wedding! They was very easy to work with! Loved every minute of it!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma's reply:

Thank you Cheyenne! You were a pleasure to work with as well!
  • FutureFarmer

Alicia · Married on 10/15/2016

Mountain Creek Lodge has been a pleasure to work with! They helped us every step of the way of the wedding, recommended amazing vendors, and were very helpful with the day of set up for the wedding! The day could have not been as smooth without them!!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma's reply:

Thank you FutureFarmer! We are so happy for you both! We were blessed to be a part of your special day!

Tina · Married on 10/08/2016

Everyone was so nice and helpful. They were available to answer my questions at all times of the day and night. I feel they went above and beyond on the day of my daughters wedding. Making sure to be on hand with any last minute details I needed help with. They helped with getting everyone parked and even had a golf cart on site to drive people the short distance from parking to the ceremony. We couldn't have asked for the day to go any better. The grounds are gorgeous and everything was perfect. In my opinion, they go above and beyond. I would recommend this venue/family to anyone looking!!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma's reply:

Thank you for the kind feedback Tina! We are excited that we met and exceeded your expectations!

Kamarie · Married on 09/17/2016

Great people we had a wonderful wedding

Sent on 09/28/2016

Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma's reply:

Thank you Kamarie! It was a pleasure to work with you and Jarrod.
  • I

Inga · Married on 08/27/2016

I would like to recommend Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma to anyone searching for a intimate venue that can offer Country, Rustic and Elegant atmosphere. Cindy, Randy, and Perry as well as other staff, were a big help all throughout the planning of the event and event itself.
    My daughter's wedding was indeed a special day! Mountain Creek Lodge is beautiful for an indoor event as well as outdoor. We took advantage of both accommodations and were truly satisfied.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma's reply:

Thank you Inga! It was a pleasure to work with you as well!

Abigail · Married on 06/11/2016

Having our wedding at Mountain Creek Lodge was a wonderful experience & the lodge is absolutely beautiful. Cindy and Randy were always there to help and were very fast with responses. I could text Cindy whenever with questions and she would reply very quickly. Randy was always in short distance during the rehearsal and wedding, so he was there to help whenever we needed it! They even let me have my horse there. I rode him up to my father who then walked me down the aisle. It was a dream come true, and I'm so thankful Mountain Creek Lodge allowed it to happen! :)

Sent on 06/20/2016

Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma's reply:

Thank you for choosing us to host your dream wedding Abigail! It was a lot of fun to work with you and we wish you and Dillon many happy years to come.

Jordan · Married on 06/04/2016

We got married at the lodge June 4th and we couldn't have had a better experience with this family! Cindy, Randy, and Brian were all so sweet and helped us with literally anything we needed! Our day was much more than we could've ever imagined and we have them to thank for a good part of that! On top of how great they are, the lodge is gorgeous! We had so many compliments about how pretty it is out there. It definitely shows off the Oklahoma skies that everyone loves so much. They also have a lodge to stay at the night before. A beautiful renovated home with 5 bedrooms. Our wedding party loved it! Thank you again, Cornelius family!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma's reply:

Thank you Jordan for the awesome feedback and we are so happy for you and Colton! We wish you the very best!

Rachael · Married on 05/21/2016

This is a beautiful, intimate venue! Randy and Cindy were very helpful throughout the entire process. Randy was even helping by pouring drinks for all of our guests! Because of them, my husband and I had our dream wedding. I would recommend them to anybody looking for a venue. Thank you Mountain Creek Lodge!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Rachael and it was a pleasure to work with you and Tyler as well. We wish you both the very best!

Aislinn · Married on 10/10/2015

If you are looking to have a small to medium sized wedding in a gorgeous country location, seriously do not look any further! The Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma is the perfect country/rustic location for a wedding. The Cornelius family is so nice and very willing to work with you on whatever you need to make your big day prefect. They do not make you use any particular vendors and you get the lodge for 10 hours with your rental. There is a fire pit (we had a s'mores table that was a HUGE hit), hayrides, full kitchen, large field, and gorgeous lodge. The bride and groom suites upstairs have all the amenities you could need, including a wine fridge. There are fireplaces and the entire place feels just like home. There are multiple places on the property you can choose for your ceremony. We had ours underneath a large tree. A HUGE plus is there is another lodge about a mile away that sleeps up to 12 (we fit even more) for a great price. We got SO many compliments on the venue, and I honestly do not have one bad thing to say!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Aislinn · Married on 10/10/2015

Sent on 10/22/2015

Jackie · Married on 06/20/2015

Mountain Creek Lodge was perfect for my wedding reception!! The grounds are very well kept, the lodge has that casual, rustic feel, but is also very nice - "Upscale casual" is the term I used - and Cindy & Randy were fantastic to work with! I emailed Cindy back & forth for a year getting this thing planned, she was very quick to respond, so helpful with information, and always so nice! There was one point I emailed her saying I was starting to get very stressed out, and she immediately called me and made sure I had all the info I needed to make a plan, and assured me everything would be taken care of. Randy was on-site the day of the reception and made sure we had everything we needed, even calling in tech support because the Wi-Fi wasn't working properly - and they showed up in less than an hour on a Saturday. There is a TV/sound system that plays throughout the lodge (and sound on the patio too) that I used to play a slideshow of our beach wedding, which was perfect. I had about 100 guests and there was plenty of room for everyone to sit & eat & mingle, and they all raved about how beautiful the lodge was all night. Plus they offer their 5-bedroom North Lodge as a place to stay, which we used after the reception, and it was perfect. Thank you Cindy & Randy for all your help! Mountain Creek Lodge is gorgeous - You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 06/23/2015