30 Reviews for Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma

Altar/Arches (1)
Decor (1)
Tables (1)
29 Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma Reviews

We loved the location and people at Mountain Creek. We wanted a country wedding that wasn't too far from our guests, and Mountain Creek provided just that. Cindy and Wendy were patient and answered what seemed like 1,000 questions from me. We were thrilled with our stay at North Lodge, too. We didn't have a first look, so the boys getting ready at a separate location just about a mile away was perfect for us. It was also nice to be able to unwind after the wedding and enjoy the company of our wedding party.

Profile Picture Leslie, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Mountain Creek Lodge helped make our weeding perfect! Everyone we worked with were very helpful in every way. They were accommodating and flexible with our needs. Anytime I had a question they were quick to answer it. They made the planning process easy, and everything on the day of went smoothly. We had such a fun wedding and it was absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The family that owns this venue are so friendly! They were professional and quick to answer all my questions. They accommodated all of our needs. Thank you Mountain Creek Lodge!

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently just had our wedding at Mountain Creek lodge June 22! We had a great experience! Cindy was always great and very prompt at answering any questions that we had!! Randy and his wife as well as Perry were so great the day before and the day of the wedding! They helped tremendously with setting the tables and chairs as well as many other things! They are very flexible and will work with you on the decorating process and also the cleaning up process! Definitely was always wonderful to me and my family and made us feel very welcomed! I loved everything about the Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma! They were all so nice and very helpful! Good people and a very beautiful place! We recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married here this past weekend and the whole process was seamless. Cindy was available to answer all my questions, i had a lot! Randy was always available when the answers to my questions werent enough. Our wedding was absolutely perfect

Profile Picture Mekaela, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mountain Creek Lodge was a wonderful place to have my wedding! They was very easy to work with! Loved every minute of it!

Profile Picture Cheyenne, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other)

Mountain Creek Lodge has been a pleasure to work with! They helped us every step of the way of the wedding, recommended amazing vendors, and were very helpful with the day of set up for the wedding! The day could have not been as smooth without them!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone was so nice and helpful. They were available to answer my questions at all times of the day and night. I feel they went above and beyond on the day of my daughters wedding. Making sure to be on hand with any last minute details I needed help with. They helped with getting everyone parked and even had a golf cart on site to drive people the short distance from parking to the ceremony. We couldn't have asked for the day to go any better. The grounds are gorgeous and everything was perfect. In my opinion, they go above and beyond. I would recommend this venue/family to anyone looking!!

Profile Picture Tina, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great people we had a wonderful wedding

Profile Picture Kamarie, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would like to recommend Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma to anyone searching for a intimate venue that can offer Country, Rustic and Elegant atmosphere. Cindy, Randy, and Perry as well as other staff, were a big help all throughout the planning of the event and event itself.
My daughter's wedding was indeed a special day! Mountain Creek Lodge is beautiful for an indoor event as well as outdoor. We took advantage of both accommodations and were truly satisfied.

Profile Picture Inga, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Having our wedding at Mountain Creek Lodge was a wonderful experience & the lodge is absolutely beautiful. Cindy and Randy were always there to help and were very fast with responses. I could text Cindy whenever with questions and she would reply very quickly. Randy was always in short distance during the rehearsal and wedding, so he was there to help whenever we needed it! They even let me have my horse there. I rode him up to my father who then walked me down the aisle. It was a dream come true, and I'm so thankful Mountain Creek Lodge allowed it to happen! :)

Profile Picture Abigail, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married at the lodge June 4th and we couldn't have had a better experience with this family! Cindy, Randy, and Brian were all so sweet and helped us with literally anything we needed! Our day was much more than we could've ever imagined and we have them to thank for a good part of that! On top of how great they are, the lodge is gorgeous! We had so many compliments about how pretty it is out there. It definitely shows off the Oklahoma skies that everyone loves so much. They also have a lodge to stay at the night before. A beautiful renovated home with 5 bedrooms. Our wedding party loved it! Thank you again, Cornelius family!

Profile Picture Jordan, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a beautiful, intimate venue! Randy and Cindy were very helpful throughout the entire process. Randy was even helping by pouring drinks for all of our guests! Because of them, my husband and I had our dream wedding. I would recommend them to anybody looking for a venue. Thank you Mountain Creek Lodge!

Profile Picture Rachael, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Parking, Altar/Arches, Decor, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

If you are looking to have a small to medium sized wedding in a gorgeous country location, seriously do not look any further! The Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma is the perfect country/rustic location for a wedding. The Cornelius family is so nice and very willing to work with you on whatever you need to make your big day prefect. They do not make you use any particular vendors and you get the lodge for 10 hours with your rental. There is a fire pit (we had a s'mores table that was a HUGE hit), hayrides, full kitchen, large field, and gorgeous lodge. The bride and groom suites upstairs have all the amenities you could need, including a wine fridge. There are fireplaces and the entire place feels just like home. There are multiple places on the property you can choose for your ceremony. We had ours underneath a large tree. A HUGE plus is there is another lodge about a mile away that sleeps up to 12 (we fit even more) for a great price. We got SO many compliments on the venue, and I honestly do not have one bad thing to say!

Profile Picture Aislinn, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews

Profile Picture Aislinn, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Parking

Mountain Creek Lodge was perfect for my wedding reception!! The grounds are very well kept, the lodge has that casual, rustic feel, but is also very nice - "Upscale casual" is the term I used - and Cindy & Randy were fantastic to work with! I emailed Cindy back & forth for a year getting this thing planned, she was very quick to respond, so helpful with information, and always so nice! There was one point I emailed her saying I was starting to get very stressed out, and she immediately called me and made sure I had all the info I needed to make a plan, and assured me everything would be taken care of. Randy was on-site the day of the reception and made sure we had everything we needed, even calling in tech support because the Wi-Fi wasn't working properly - and they showed up in less than an hour on a Saturday. There is a TV/sound system that plays throughout the lodge (and sound on the patio too) that I used to play a slideshow of our beach wedding, which was perfect. I had about 100 guests and there was plenty of room for everyone to sit & eat & mingle, and they all raved about how beautiful the lodge was all night. Plus they offer their 5-bedroom North Lodge as a place to stay, which we used after the reception, and it was perfect. Thank you Cindy & Randy for all your help! Mountain Creek Lodge is gorgeous - You won't be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wow!!! Absolutely wonderful experience at the Lodge!!! Everyone was so helpful!!! Whatever we needed, they were there to help!! It began to sprinkle during the ceremony and they came running with umbrellas! The venue was exactly what I have always dreamed of and more!! I definitely would recommend the Mountain Creem Lodge!!! Cindy, Randy, and Perry were all so wonderful!! Thank you so much for making my wedding just perfect:))

Profile Picture Kassidy, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This lodge is so beautiful! Exactly how I pictured my rustic wedding venue! The owners are so nice and very flexible! My mom and I must have called them 20 times and they were so nice about everything! The dad is on site during the whole ceremony and helps with anything you need. The north lodge house we rented from them for three nights was also very beautiful! So peaceful and well kept. Groomsmen got to shoot their guns, swim in the pond, and have a bonfire! Love this venue so much!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a great experience with Mountain Creek Lodge and their staff. We looked at many other places and none compared after seeing Mountain Creek in person. The whole venue is very well kept from the grounds outside to the venue inside. The lodge is beautiful inside and very clean. Cindy went out of her way to stay in close contact throughout the whole process including opening the venue for us multiple times at the spur of the moment to let us look around and plan. Cindy was prompt in all of her responses and very helpful and sincere. They were flexible with all of their options until the day of the wedding. They also offer a 5 bedroom house on there land which was great for the night of the wedding. We received so many compliments on the venue, you can make it anywhere from a country style wedding to rustic chic and beyond. It was perfect for our day and I would recommend them to anyone! They truly made planning a wedding easier.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/30/15, 1 Review

Profile Picture User5185117, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place was GORGEOUS! Randy and Cindy are so kind and helpful, my wedding day was a breeze. I made several last minute changes and they were so accommodating and made sure everything went smoothly. Cindy also recommended great vendors. Staff was helpful and so quick & quiet! I could not have asked for a better venue. Bride and grooms suites are large and pretty for pictures. Downstairs bathroom is handicap accessible which was important for my family to have. If I had to do it all over again I would. Thank you Randy & Cindy from the bottom of my heart for the BEST DAY EVER!

Profile Picture stephanie, 3/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is absolutely beautiful!! They were so helpful! They gave you ideas about how to set up but also helped execute your own. The price was very reasonable for what all you get! I honestly don't believe I couldn't have chosen a better place to have my wedding at!!! I loved it!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Mountain Creek Lodge is a beautiful lodge.
Beautiful surrounding area.

Profile Picture Susan, 8/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely beautiful place. Everyone was helpful and always available either by email, phone, or in person. Everything was explained clearly and concisely. Highly recommend Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma!

Profile Picture User4465252, 2+ years ago, 1 Review