Mount Pleasant Bridal Reviews

Mount Pleasant Bridal 5
Mount Pleasant Bridal 6
  • Megan

Megan Fowler · Getting married on 11/10/2020

Beautiful selection of dresses and great service

Alexa was so great to work with. She was friendly, knowledgeable, and had a beautiful collection of dresses. She allowed us to take our time and was happy to help in any way!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Meg L · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Highly recommend! Very personable!

I would highly recommend Bridal Boutique of Mt. Pleasant. It was nice to try on dresses in such a private and intimate setting and to have the full attention of Alexa. She was very personable and gave me dresses to try on in the perfect order of what I was looking for.

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Keema

Nikeema Heyward · Getting married on 10/17/2020

Great gowns

Great selection of for curvy brides!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa Leeanne Holland · Getting married on 08/01/2020

Fun Bridal Appointment

Alexa was wonderful! We had an amazing time tying on different style dresses. She had an amazing selection and I really appreciated the input and attention she provided throughout the appointment. I love the on-on-one approach and expect any bride-to-be to leave feeling extra special.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Danielle Hermann · Getting married on 06/05/2020

I Found The Dress of My Dreams!

Alexa was so amazing and super helpful! She had exactly what I was looking for. Even though I was not ready to commit that same day, she assured me that if the dress was gone when I was ready, she would work hard on finding something similar. Ended up calling her a few days later and getting that same dress of my dreams!!!

She is amazing to work with, very knowledgeable and personable. My family and I felt so comfortable working with Alexa and I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Price · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Such a special and genuine experience!

I had several appointments throughout Mount Pleasant and my experience at The Bridal Boutique was by far the best. Alexa made the experience so personal and genuine. I never felt pressured or rushed and I felt that she was really listening to my response in each dress to help me find my dream dress. The Bridal Boutique is also a top choice because Alexa has carefully picked so many beautiful gowns at reasonable prices! Can't say enough about how great the experience was.

Sent on 04/14/2019

Catherine Peeples · Getting married on 05/22/2020

Amazing service

I had a wonderful experience at the Bridal Boutique of Mount Pleasant. The customer service was outstanding and I was very happy with the dress availability, prices and the overall experience of being a new bride!

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Paige

Paige andrus · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Absolutely Wonderful

The most amazing experience ever!!!! There were so many dresses to choose from and the owner was absolutely perfect. She made me feel like a million dollars in my perfect dress and really made the whole appointment feel like it was just made for me. My guests were happy and felt cozy and to be honest we felt like family. Thanks again! And I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/10/2019
    Mount Pleasant Bridal 7
    Mount Pleasant Bridal 8

Laura Infantino · Getting married on 03/28/2020

Wonderful Shop with Plus Sizes!!

Small private shop filled with a wide assortment of dresses in all styles for the best prices I found!!! Alexis was super helpful and we found the dress! Couldn’t be happier with the service, price, and dress!!

Sent on 10/01/2019
    Mount Pleasant Bridal 9
    Mount Pleasant Bridal 10
    Mount Pleasant Bridal 11

Julia Mallard · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Not pushy or aggressive. Wonderful.

Alexa was so wonderful! She was so understanding that I had already tried on a dress that I loved and was not pushy or aggressive whatsoever. Great experience with her. Would recommend for a low key, laid-back experience.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Jessica Taylor · Getting married on 11/09/2019

It was amazing!

Alexa was wonderful to work with! She really listened to me and helped narrow down the choices! I found THE dress here and it is a must to go to!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Lauren Matthews · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing!!!

I had the best experience finding my wedding dress. Alexa was so helpful and helped turn my dress into exactly what I wanted. It was an intimate, easy, and laid-back experience. I would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Erin

Erin Fitzgerald · Married on 10/05/2019

A true, beautiful boutique.

I can't say enough good things about this shop. In my humble opinion, I believe more shops like this need to exist. If you have a modest budget (this shop has so many designer options for under 1k) but high quality taste, this boutique is perfect for you. They have so many sample dresses from designers I never thought I'd be able to wear. Alexa is sweet and just absolutely perfect, and really knows how to pull the perfect dress for your style. I didn't even need to make appointments for any other shops, by the end of my appointment I had a dress that had put me and my bridal party in tears.

I can't recommend this place more. My dress is absolutely perfect.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Emily · Married on 09/07/2019

Great food and service

The Bridal Boutique of Mount Pleasant was the first shop I visited to try on dresses and it was a great experience! I would highly recommend the shop - especially if it is the first one you're visiting. I was comfortable and put at ease. The process of finding a dress can be overwhelming and I'm glad I chose to start there. The owner is very knowledgable and informative as well as extremely kind and and helpful. The collection of dresses at the shop are beautiful! 5 stars!

Sent on 05/31/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 04/27/2019

Alexa was super helpful and very patient with me as I tried on the dresses. She had beautiful gowns in a ton of styles, and the prices could not be beat!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Ann · Married on 03/23/2019

Alex was gracious and accommodating to my daugher--she went out of her way to make sure she was completely happy with her purchase! Excellent service!!

Sent on 06/17/2018

D · Married on 12/22/2018

The associate was great and selection was awesome across the sizes.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/10/2018

I visited the Bridal Boutique of Mount Pleasant back in December and had a wonderful experience. My mom, sister and I had the place to ourselves and we were free to shop around and take our time. I really appreciated that it was just us and it made me feel so much more comfortable. Alexa is great and very knowledgeable about every dress she carries. I ended up buying the first dress I tried on and I couldn't be happier with my experience.

Sent on 02/26/2018

hope · Married on 11/03/2018

Alexa provided a great experience and I found my dress at her shop! I loved the private setting - it was just Alexa, my mom, sister and me. I got personalized attention and wasn’t overwhelmed like I had been at other shops. I highly recommend her shop for anyone who is looking. There is a smaller selection since it is a sample shop but the price for my dress was much more reasonable than any other shop I had been to.

Sent on 05/12/2018

Haley · Married on 10/19/2018

This is a small little shop in mount pleasant but it is definitely not small of character or charm. Even though I didn’t buy my dress from this shop there was a wonderful selection of sample gowns to choose from and I cannot day enough about how wonderful Alexa was! She is a gem. The dresses are also wonderfully priced! Especially for a budget bride.

Sent on 03/24/2018

Caitlin · Married on 10/13/2018

I had a great time at The Bridal Boutique of Mount Pleasant! So many gorgeous gowns and Alexa was incredibly sweet and helpful!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Kimberly · Married on 10/06/2018

Both Alexa and her mother were extremely accommodating in my search for the perfect dress! Even after I had made my purchase, I had doubts if I had made the right decision. They let me schedule another appointment and try on more dresses, only to confirm that my dress was THE ONE! Very pleasant experience!! 5 stars!!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Danielle Vitale · Married on 08/25/2018

Great experience!

Cute shop with beautiful gowns!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Courtney · Married on 08/11/2018

Alexa is so sweet and personable! She was so helpful, and great to be around! Prior to her shop, I had had no luck, and was getting really discouraged. She knew exactly what to pick for me, and she made the experience so special! Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/10/2018

The staff at The Bridal House makes a bride and those with her feel so special! They're accommodating, complimenting and will take all the time you need during this process!

Sent on 07/18/2018