Mount Palomar Winery Reviews

99 | Temecula, CA

99 Reviews for Mount Palomar Winery

Tara · Married on 09/23/2017

Mount Palomar was the best place we could have picked for our wedding last month. The grounds were absolutely gorgeous and the staff was amazing to work with. Everyone was very concerned with making sure that our day went exactly the way we wanted it to. Every request we made was granted- no problem! So many of our guests commented that our wedding was the most beautiful they have ever been to, and Mount Palomar has everything to do with that.

Sent on 10/30/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/23/2017

We had the absolute pleasure of hosting our wedding at Mount Palomar Winery in Temecula and it truly was a dream come true! The venue was so naturally beautiful with the landscape and scenery that all we had to do is enjoy the party!

Sent on 08/01/2018
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 09/01/2017

Our experience was one of a kind! The venue was everything we wanted and more and the team at Mount Palomar was exceptional and friendly!

Mount Palomar is a hidden gem in Temecula!! The venue is stunning and as the bride I fell in love with the aisle that opened up to a beautiful ceremony space overlooking the vineyards! Sandy and the team at Mount Palomar were extremely helpful and made us feel special leading all the way up to our day! We will forever cherish Mount Palomar and would highly suggest the venue to anyone looking for a spacious, beautiful, and magical setting for your wedding!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Corey · Married on 07/08/2017

We got married here in 2017 and it was an amazing experience! The entire staff was amazing and treated us like royalty. The preferred vendors that they recommended were all amazing! My husband and I are so thankful that we got married at Mount Palomar Winery and we hope to be back soon! I would recommend this place to everyone!
    Corey V

Sent on 07/27/2017

Krysten · Married on 07/01/2017

Mount Palomar Winery in Temecula CA was absolutely wonderful for our July 1st wedding. Lauren, the wedding coordinator, was so caring and and organized, that I never had one worry once our wedding day arrived. We have received endless compliments about the beauty of Mount Palomar landscaping along with how awesome the staff was. If you are looking for a dream vineyard wedding, Mount Palomar Winery is your place!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 06/24/2017

We had our wedding June 2017 and we were beyond satisfied with the service provided by the staff at Mt Palomar Winery. The day of coordinators were very helpful and allowed my husband and I to feel like we didn’t need to keep track of anything on the agenda. The serving/food staff were excellent and seemed to always be one step ahead of what was needed. Lauren was very organized and responded to all my emails in a very timely manner. I always felt I had the info I needed when I needed it which made planning my wedding that much easier. She was also great at giving feedback/recommendations for outside vendors to hire. We absolutely loved all of her recommendations! In addition, the winery and views from the winery are absolutely stunning and allowed for beautiful pictures. Our guests continue to express to us what a great time they had and how stunning the venue was. Mount Palomar Winery is absolutely a great choice for a wedding venue!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Kristin · Married on 06/10/2017

Mount Palomar is the most beautiful wedding venue in Temecula. Period.

The sweeping views from the ceremony site are unbeatable and the entire venue is thoughtfully arranged. Lauren, the wedding and events manager, is no-nonsense and highly competent. It was easy to make decisions with her and prepare for the big day.

During the wedding, the staff was super friendly and helpful, and made our guests feel at home. You wouldn't believe how many compliments we received about the venue: "How did you find this place?" "The setting is magical!" My favorite thing was how dreamy the outdoor reception area is at night time with the strings of market lights. Swoon!

And the wine? Top notch. Go for the Meritage, if it's available.

The one area that could use a touch up is the bride and groom suites. Both suites are on the small side (I only had three bridesmaids and we felt cramped) and not very well appointed. Based on everything else about the venue, we had expected the suites to be more luxurious and spacious. Again, this was relatively minor in the grand scheme of things.

Overall, I'm so happy with my decision to have my wedding at Mount Palomar. It was absolutely a night to remember!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Kayla · Married on 06/09/2017

My daughter was married at Mount Palomar in June 2017. The people and venue were wonderful! We were at Mount Palomar several times before the actual wedding and every single staff member we encountered during our many visits were wonderfully nice, helpful and excited for our event. They made my daughter's wedding day a wonderful memory for both her and her husband. Thank you so much to the entire team!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Marianne · Married on 06/02/2017

My husband and I visited 9 different Temecula wineries before finally settling on Mount Palomar. I can look back now and honestly say this was the best decision (apart from actually marrying each other) that we made. Lauren is incredible, and I do not know how she pulls off what she does.

The food was delicious, the staff was on top of everything, and they made for such an incredible day. They (unbeknownst to me) blocked and tackled throughout the day. Our guests have already asked us to promise we will renew our vows in 10 years at this same venue.

This place is breathtaking. The only change I would make is actually a testament to their professionalism. If I could go back, I would have chosen to forego hiring a wedding coordinator. She was not necessary.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/19/2017

We cannot recommend this venue enough. The staff was extremely helpful and kind throughout the entire process. It was a gorgeous setting for our dream wedding. Our guests cannot stop talking about how beautiful Mount Palomar was and how much fun they had on our special day. We had a long engagement because I am in grad school, so we visited the winery several times with family members so they could see what it looked like. The tasting room and event staff always treated us like gold and made it a special experience. Even "local" guests were blown away by Temecula. Such a fantastic weekend with our loved ones. We can't stop looking at pictures. Mount Palomar really made it a stress-free experience and we are so grateful.

Sent on 06/23/2017
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 05/15/2017

WOW! My husband and I are from Milwaukee, WI and we knew we wanted a wedding in a vineyard in California. After the multitude of questions I sent to various venues, we had it narrowed down to 2 locations and decided to take a quick 36 hour trip out to Temecula 13 months before our wedding. We knew we wanted to get married on our 8th anniversary (May 15) and both of the venues had that date open still. I contacted each before flying out and asked if we could do a food tasting (we were willing to pay) and see everything in the venue. Mount Palomar went above and beyond in accommodating this. The other venue refused to allow us to do a food tasting and required we fly back out there a few months before the wedding (which was NOT in our budget). I worked with Lauren as our coordinator the entire time up to the wedding. She was great! She was very responsive and made sure we had everything we needed. She even managed to get us a rehearsal on Mother's Day (even though they had events going on). Our day of coordinator that I mostly worked with was Kimberley and she too was fantastic (Sandy was also there, I just didn't have much interaction)! It was a little cooler than normal and we were able to last minute add on heaters for the day of our wedding. On the day of, everything was beyond perfect. All of our guests were even mentioning how great everything was. Our food was awesome too!! Kimberley made sure myself and my husband were doing great throughout the entire evening!!! Everyone was so professional and great to work with. OH and it was a bit windy that day so they even double sided taped all of our decorations! Thank you to all of the Mount Palomar staff who made our wedding everything we could have ever imagined and more!!!!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Stacey · Married on 04/30/2017

Mount Palomar was the PERFECT wedding venue for our special day. All of our guests have commented about how it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to. All of the staff went above and beyond to make sure our day was absolutely PERFECT. Lauren was so great to work with and made the planning process very easy for us. We were from out of state, and I can honestly say planning our wedding was a breeze with her assistance. You will not find a better venue than this for your special day. Make sure you spend time in the tasting room- the staff is FABULOUS :)

Sent on 06/07/2017

Matthew · Married on 04/15/2017

My wedding here was picture perfect. Multiple people told me they had never been to such a perfect wedding. Everyone was professional and the whole thing went down without a single issue. The price was completely reasonable and there were no hidden costs. It was a beautiful day, night, and could not have been better.

Sent on 04/22/2017

Alexandra · Married on 01/07/2017

We had our ceremony and reception at Mount Palomar in January of 2017, and it was truly the most perfect day. The Mount Palomar staff is fantastic. They are on top of everything, and I didn't have to worry about a thing on the wedding day. I did most of our wedding planning from overseas, so it was challenging at times, but Lauren made it easy by being very responsive to emails and sending me photos of things when I needed them to help decorate/plan. The day of the wedding, we thought it was going to rain, but we ended up having perfect weather. Everything was absolutely beautiful. The food was also excellent, and many of our guests complimented the food as being some of the best wedding food they have had. We had our reception in the barrel room, and it was lovely. We were able to hang market lights around the entire room, and really had free reign over how we wanted to decorate, which was a major plus. I highly recommend Mount Palomar. My husband and I could not be happier with our decision to marry here.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Bree · Married on 10/15/2016

I loved this place! They were always so nice and accommodating when we needed to meet! Everything on the wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2016

We searched Temecula wineries and other wedding venue locations, and fell in love with Mount Palomar Winery as soon as we arrived. We are from Arizona, and were in town for the afternoon to check out several locations that I had researched online. Mount Palomar was by far the best venue with the prettiest scenery, and it was also very reasonably priced for our strict budget that had made for ourselves. They have a private wedding ceremony and reception venue set aside from the winery. They also only have 1 wedding on the property per day, so this made our day even more special.
    Lauren and her staff were extremely helpful throughout the entire planning process. We were able to book all of our appointments that we requested, as we were coming from out of town for each. They were very accommodating for everything that we needed. The day of our wedding was perfect. They set up everything for us exactly as I had described, and even made special accommodations for a few extra details that were unplanned. I arranged all of my own flowers, and one detail that I forgot in the chaos of it all was the flowers that I had previously told the cake vendor that I would have set aside to be placed on the cake when she arrived. Lauren and her staff were extremely helpful by using some extra flowers I had and arranged them on the cake. They day went smooth and perfect, thanks to Lauren and the Mount Palomar staff.
    All of our guests raved about how gorgeous our wedding was and what an amazing venue that we chose. We are so happy that we were able to have our big day at such a beautiful venue. We cannot wait to visit Mount Palomar again soon!

Sent on 11/27/2016
  • Bria

Bria · Married on 09/23/2016

Believe me when I say I searched all of the Temecula area for the perfect venue for my wedding. Mount Palomar was not only the most picturesque site, it was also the best value. I had so many compliments about our wedding at Mount Palomar, it only solidified I made the right decision. To make things even better, the staff was OUTSTANDING. Anyone from the tasting room, to Lauren, all treated me as the only bride to have a wedding at their location. They even were very accommodating to my mother-in-law who would often go there on our behalf to help plan. Being from out of state, Lauren and her team made it very easy to plan our wedding there. I would highly recommend this location to anyone who is looking to have a magical wedding.

Sent on 10/07/2016

Cailin · Married on 09/17/2016

Our September 2017 wedding at Mount Palomar was truly magical, and we could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day! Their resident wedding planner, Lauren, made sure we were taken care of from start to finish, patiently answering our every question through the planning process and making sure our wedding day went off without a hitch. It took so much stress off of me as a bride knowing we were in her capable hands! Not to mention the venue itself is absolutely gorgeous- we took advantage of all three wedding areas, and our photos turned out amazing with the beautiful vineyard/mountain views in the ceremony area, the twinkling market lights in the outdoor dining area, and the backdrop of barrels in our reception photos. The staff at Mount Palomar made sure everything was set-up and coordinated with all the vendors on the day of, so we did not have to worry about a thing! We received tons of compliments about how beautiful our wedding was, and our guests also loved the food and drinks (especially the awesome Mount Palomar wine). For those that want a stress-free wedding day in a beautiful winery setting, I cannot recommend Mount Palomar more highly!

Sent on 02/26/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/09/2016

SPECTACULAR!!
    My daughter's wedding at Mt. Palomar Winery in Temecula, was like a real live Fairy-Tale, the kind little girls dream of all their lives! We visited several venues in Orange, San Diego and Riverside Counties before we chose Mt. Palomar. My daughter fell in love with the setting, the moment she saw the ceremony site. Nothing in the area even comes close to the beauty and ambiance...it is an altogether different world, completely private for you, your guests and your wedding party the entire day of your wedding. The setting is utterly "magical" with sweeping views, flowing fountains, and twinkling lights at night. The service staff is wonderful, and the food and wine are outstanding.
    Lauren is the main coordinator and she takes charge of every detail, so you don't have to worry about a single thing. She is beyond accommodating and works with you in every imaginable way. You and your guests are treated like royalty throughout the entire planning process and the event. On my daughter's wedding day, Lauren, Sandy, and Lauren (who also works in the tasting room), were amazing, making sure that everything was perfect. All of our guests, many who came from all across the country, were completely blown away! They unequivocally said that my daughter's wedding was the absolute best one they had ever been to. I don't think they will ever stop raving about it, and telling everyone what a wonderful time they had there. It's hard to believe that as far as cost is concerned, it was the most reasonable venue we looked at, yet they provided the most of everything, for an all-inclusive price. Of course, the free flowing wines were especially divine! It is impossible to truly describe how awesome Mt. Palomar is for a wedding venue, but my family and I are positive that it is the best choice anyone could ever make for the most important, beautiful, fantastic, event of your life!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Jimmy · Married on 08/06/2016

We fell in love with Mount Palomar Winery from the first moment we walked into the venue. The location was beautiful and the views of the valley were amazing. Lauren and her staff made the planning process very easy. They guided us along the way for the main decisions and were flexible and open to our special requests. The day of the wedding, everything went according to plan and we received many compliments from our guests about the venue. We are very happy we selected Mount Palomar Winery for our wedding venue and can't wait to go back to visit for many wine tastings.

Sent on 09/04/2016

Christy · Married on 05/14/2016

This was an AMAZING venue choice - my husband and I could not have been happier. This was the only venue we looked at that only books one wedding per evening, so the whole day/evening is just dedicated to your special day!! Lauren was absolutely amazing in helping us plan, and answering ALL my questions leading up to our wedding weekend. We have been married almost a month, and are still getting rave reviews from our guests about the venue!! We are so so happy we got married at Mount Palomar - spectacular photos, delicious wine, and a wonderful crew to help you make your wedding dream a reality!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Our wedding at Mount Palomar was more breathtaking than I could have ever imagined. Lauren was very organized and made sure everything went off without a hitch. She literally even had me wipe my nose on her dress as I was getting ready to turn the corner to walk out. We planned our whole wedding from the east coast with only one visit in person. The food was amazing, the views from the ceremony site are beyond beautiful, and the barrel room for the reception is so romantic. We are so happy we chose Mount Palomar for our wedding!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Amy · Married on 09/12/2015

I recently got married at Mount Palomar in September of last year and I have to say the experience was better than I could have expected. Lauren, the wedding coordinator was amazing through the whole experience always being available for any questions and helpful with things like timeline, layout of the property, decorations and other recommendations. I did not have another wedding planner so having her along the way and the day of was a must. The day of everything went perfect and she was great in making sure my husband and I always had a drink in hand, the flow of the events were on time and everyone was having a blast. The views from the top of the hill from Mount Palomar are breath taking and the grounds are just as beautiful. There are different locations on the property inside and out that you can have your wedding at and they only do one wedding at time which was a must for us. You have the option of being on the property as long as your willing to pay for it, no cut off time, which with out friends and family was also a must :) The food was amazing by Once Upon a Time, which is who they contract with and the wine and beer selection was plenty and delicious, we also go to add sangria to our cocktail hour!! I would highly recommend having your wedding at Mount Palomar and want to do it all over again!! Thanks again Lauren and your staff for making my husbands and I dreams come true to have a winery wedding on a budget

Love,
    The Woodys

Sent on 01/07/2016

Amy · Married on 08/28/2015

My new hubby and I got married here on August 28th, 2015 and it was the most magical day I could have ever dreamt of! No other venue out there offers you the beauty, the view, the grounds, and the price that Palomar does! I loved that they were one of the only vineyards that hold only one wedding a day. I’m not bridezilla, but sorry- I refuse to share the same venue with another bride on my one designated fairy tale day! Lol.. Ladies, can I get an amen? Anyways! The whole process was very easy and very well organized. Lauren is the wedding planner there and she is amazing! She answered every single question I had, and quickly. She even give us suggestions for our rehearsal dinner location and our favors! They also offer a preferred vendor list, and that helped tremendously when figuring that out. We had our final detail meeting and she put the finishing touches on everything. Weddings are stressful and its so awesome that they designate someone to help run yours so that you can truly sit back and relax. On the day of, we arrived at the air conditioned bride and grooms suites and they were fully stocked with water, beer and champagne. Lauren came in a few times to check on me and reassured me that everything was good to go! They stuck to our timeline and managed moving the party from location to location. She and Cassie (her assistant) literally checked on us every 20 minutes to be sure we were happy, had a drink, and didn’t need anything. They rocked! The night did end too soon, but getting out of there was easy, as well. They helped pack up the gifts, all of my decorations, and the suites and had it all ready to go. The next morning, I realized I left my diamond earrings in a little jewelry bag in the suite, which my 'maids wiped clean the night before. Lauren literally dug through the trash with me until I actually FOUND them!! Lauren and the entire team at MP are spectacular. Thank you guys so much for making our dream wedding come true!!

Sent on 09/25/2015

After getting engaged, Mount Palomar was the first potential wedding venue we visited and we immediately fell in love! The grounds are spectacular with breathtaking views and the staff is incredible. We cannot say enough amazing things about Lauren and Cassie, the wedding coordinators. They were professional, flexible, highly accommodating, and very responsive throughout the months leading up to the wedding and they helped to facilitate the planning process as much as possible.

On the day of the wedding, they did an incredible job coordinating between all of the vendors, were so attentive to us as the bride and groom, and made sure everything ran perfectly. These ladies know what they are doing! It was so nice that we just got to enjoy our day from start to finish because we trusted completely in Mount Palomar's staff.

As efficient and professional as Lauren and Cassie are, they are also very sweet and welcoming. We made venue visits a couple of times during the planning stage to show our parents the grounds and to make design/decor decisions. Each time we were there, we were warmly greeted by either Lauren or Cassie and given complimentary wine tastings with our families. They really make you feel special :) Choosing Mount Palomar as our venue was the best decision we made!

Sent on 09/08/2015