69 Reviews for Mount Palomar Winery

Limited Bar (1)
Liquor License (1)
Signature Drink (1)
69 Mount Palomar Winery Reviews

I recently got married at Mount Palomar in September of last year and I have to say the experience was better than I could have expected. Lauren, the wedding coordinator was amazing through the whole experience always being available for any questions and helpful with things like timeline, layout of the property, decorations and other recommendations. I did not have another wedding planner so having her along the way and the day of was a must. The day of everything went perfect and she was great in making sure my husband and I always had a drink in hand, the flow of the events were on time and everyone was having a blast. The views from the top of the hill from Mount Palomar are breath taking and the grounds are just as beautiful. There are different locations on the property inside and out that you can have your wedding at and they only do one wedding at time which was a must for us. You have the option of being on the property as long as your willing to pay for it, no cut off time, which with out friends and family was also a must :) The food was amazing by Once Upon a Time, which is who they contract with and the wine and beer selection was plenty and delicious, we also go to add sangria to our cocktail hour!! I would highly recommend having your wedding at Mount Palomar and want to do it all over again!! Thanks again Lauren and your staff for making my husbands and I dreams come true to have a winery wedding on a budget

Love,
The Woodys

Profile Picture Amy, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

My new hubby and I got married here on August 28th, 2015 and it was the most magical day I could have ever dreamt of! No other venue out there offers you the beauty, the view, the grounds, and the price that Palomar does! I loved that they were one of the only vineyards that hold only one wedding a day. I’m not bridezilla, but sorry- I refuse to share the same venue with another bride on my one designated fairy tale day! Lol.. Ladies, can I get an amen? Anyways! The whole process was very easy and very well organized. Lauren is the wedding planner there and she is amazing! She answered every single question I had, and quickly. She even give us suggestions for our rehearsal dinner location and our favors! They also offer a preferred vendor list, and that helped tremendously when figuring that out. We had our final detail meeting and she put the finishing touches on everything. Weddings are stressful and its so awesome that they designate someone to help run yours so that you can truly sit back and relax. On the day of, we arrived at the air conditioned bride and grooms suites and they were fully stocked with water, beer and champagne. Lauren came in a few times to check on me and reassured me that everything was good to go! They stuck to our timeline and managed moving the party from location to location. She and Cassie (her assistant) literally checked on us every 20 minutes to be sure we were happy, had a drink, and didn’t need anything. They rocked! The night did end too soon, but getting out of there was easy, as well. They helped pack up the gifts, all of my decorations, and the suites and had it all ready to go. The next morning, I realized I left my diamond earrings in a little jewelry bag in the suite, which my 'maids wiped clean the night before. Lauren literally dug through the trash with me until I actually FOUND them!! Lauren and the entire team at MP are spectacular. Thank you guys so much for making our dream wedding come true!!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/28/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Chairs, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

After getting engaged, Mount Palomar was the first potential wedding venue we visited and we immediately fell in love! The grounds are spectacular with breathtaking views and the staff is incredible. We cannot say enough amazing things about Lauren and Cassie, the wedding coordinators. They were professional, flexible, highly accommodating, and very responsive throughout the months leading up to the wedding and they helped to facilitate the planning process as much as possible.

On the day of the wedding, they did an incredible job coordinating between all of the vendors, were so attentive to us as the bride and groom, and made sure everything ran perfectly. These ladies know what they are doing! It was so nice that we just got to enjoy our day from start to finish because we trusted completely in Mount Palomar's staff.

As efficient and professional as Lauren and Cassie are, they are also very sweet and welcoming. We made venue visits a couple of times during the planning stage to show our parents the grounds and to make design/decor decisions. Each time we were there, we were warmly greeted by either Lauren or Cassie and given complimentary wine tastings with our families. They really make you feel special :) Choosing Mount Palomar as our venue was the best decision we made!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are not from the US and had never been to California but had our heart set on getting married in a winery in Temecula so all our research was all done online and via email, we had contacted about 20 other wineries before we stumbled upon Mount Palomar. The others didn't work with our budget nor the number of guests we were having (less than 10) but when we contacted Lauren the wedding coordinator at Mount Palomar she offered us the perfect package that was exactly what we were looking for!
We didn't see the venue until the day before the wedding when we met Lauren to do some wine tasting and even though we had seen so many photos online we were mesmerized by the beauty of the entire grounds of this place, it took my breath away as it's that stunning. You really don't need to have any decorations because it's that beautiful the venue just speaks for itself! Lauren and her team made our day so perfect, they took care of everything so the only thing we had to do was get ready in our own suites and get married! Lauren took us around the venue on a golf buggy for our photos as the place is quite huge and everything she did was amazing, she really knows what she is doing and has been a pleasure working with her! I would recommend this place to anyone, if this is the first venue you visit then you will not want to look any further as you automatically fall in love with the place!! We will definitely return for wine tasting and lunch next time we are in California! Just perfect!!

Profile Picture Kate, 7/30/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When people ask about our wedding we can never say enough about our venue. Mount Palomar Winery is, in our opinion, the most beautiful location in all of Temecula wine country. This venue truly made our wedding. We didn’t have to add anything to make the setting beautiful, it is just already breathtaking. Even in the middle of summer, the grounds were absolutely lovely and incredibly green. Our wedding package was quite reasonable and included a lot of what the other wineries charge extra for. The wines were delightful!! The Riesling was a huge hit among our guests. The food was absolutely delicious! Everyone raved about the food at the wedding, commenting on how it was some of the best food they have ever had at a wedding!
Even more impressive were the wonderful people who assisted us from the very beginning, over a year ago, to the end of a most perfect day. Lauren Shields, our on-site coordinator, was so pleasant and helpful from our very first meeting. Her professionalism and kindness put us at ease immediately, we left feeling such excitement about our event. A year later she continued our confidence with her timely contact and further planning of our rehearsal, rehearsal dinner (in the fantastic barrel room) and then on the big day. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and Lauren and Cassie and the rest of the staff were a huge part of that. They took care of everything and made sure all went well for us and our guests. We didn’t have to lift a finger or stress at all, they took care of everything so that we could simply enjoy ourselves. We are so grateful for their effort in making sure everything ran smoothly, which it did and we had such a perfect day with no problems or hiccups at all! We have had so many compliments on our beautiful wedding and the great food and wine. Many have said it was the best wedding they had ever been to! I would definitely recommend Mount Palomar Winery as a fantastic choice for a wedding venue!!

Profile Picture Dylan, 7/25/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Mount Palomar Winery made our dream wedding a reality. Everything was perfect and ran smoothly. The customer service was beyond compare. I am the type of person who gets stressed out easily, but the staff at Palomar made sure there was nothing to stress over. Every employee we met, including the owner, was very friendly and polite. Customer service is VERY important to me, and Mount Palomar definitely had some impressive customer service. Lauren helped with the planning details throughout our engagement. She is super sweet, she handled all my millions of questions like a champ, and she made sure I got what I wanted. Cassy was our day of coordinator. She made me feel like I was in very good hands. She made sure we were well taken care of. She was sweet, friendly, and professional. I couldn't think of a better team to have coordinating my wedding day.

In addition to the outstanding customer service, Mount Palomar has the most beautiful property of all the wineries. The ceremony site was on a hill top with breath taking views. The property felt very private. We didn't run into any wine tasters since the winery closes at 5 and the ceremony site is well separated from the tasting room. We chose to have our reception in the barrel room because we loved how unique and pretty it was. We didn't need to add any extra decore. The room is ready with ceiling draping and lights strung through the barrels. It's gorgeous! The indoor option was also great because Temecula has a noise ordinance that requires outdoor music to be off by 10. We didn't have to deal with that constraint since we were inside.

I highly recommend Mount Palomar Winery for anyone looking for an amazing wedding venue. I can't express enough how happy we were with everything and everyone we worked with, including all the amazing vendors that Palomar recommended to us!!! I am so thankful we got to experience our special day at Mount Palomar Winery!

Profile Picture Karen, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My (now) husband and I visited almost every winery in Temecula for our wedding location and Mount Palomar was our perfect fit. The venue itself is gorgeous, completely secluded from the main road. Their package prices are very competitive for the area and from what I experienced a great value. Lauren and her team were amazing! Very accommodating to our needs and concerns. The day of, I was so nervous and Lauren handled everything, even helping me bustle my dress! Our wedding day was flawless and I owe it to everyone at Mount Palomar (as well as my other vendors) for handling everything so professionally.

Profile Picture Taryn, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding here on June 13, 2015 and I would describe it as a complete fairytale. As soon as we toured the site, we knew this is where we needed to get married there. The ceremony site is absolutely breathtaking, as well as the outdoor reception and the barrel room. The staff knows how to maintain and decorate a beautiful site. Lauren is a wonderful wedding coordinator - so organized, quick to respond, quick to find solutions.

On the day of our wedding, I was able to completely relax and get ready in their bridal suite with my mom and bridesmaids. Lauren and her wonderful staff took care of everything. Cassidy, her assistant, was such a sweetheart to us when we were getting ready. She was doing set up and checking on us. The set-up at the reception was so breathtaking, and all of our guests were telling us they had never seen such a gorgeous ceremony and reception.All of the guest photos so far have shown this - we cannot wait to get our professional pictures back! Our guests also commented on how well everything flowed - this is due to Lauren and my other wedding planner who she recommended, Annette from A Classic Touch Events. Also, the food and wine are excellent - My husband had family coming from far and wide, and they loved it! At least half of our guests have said it was the best and most romantic wedding they had ever been to.

There is a noise ordinance due to the houses located nearby, so at 10pm we relocated the reception into the barrel room. This was the cherry on top of our reception - it is such a beautiful room and a great place to have people dance! All of our guests raved about what a fun way it was to end the party.

To sum it all up, mount palomar made our dream wedding come true. If you are thinking of getting married here, I recommend it 100%!! I wish we could relive the day!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/24/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was a blessing to celebrate and have our wedding at Mount Palomar Winery in Temecula! We were able to have both our rehearsal dinner and our wedding ceremony and reception at their venue! It was both breathtaking during the day as well as the evening! We would recommend this venue to anyone who is looking!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Mount Palomar was the first winery we looked at during our hunt for a wedding venue in Temecula, and we fell in love with the views even after touring some of the other beautiful wineries in the area. We cannot say enough wonderful things about Lauren and her staff. Our dream outdoor wedding ended up getting rained out, and we had to move our cocktail hour and reception into the barrel room. Lauren made this transition so seamless, that we had many guests exclaim their surprise that the barrel room hadn’t been our first choice. To say that we could have been miserable with the changes, only speaks to what a wonderful experience Mount Palomar created for us on our wedding day.

The food and wine was delicious, and the barrel room was so beautiful…which promoted many of our friends to return the day after the wedding to take in the sunny views and join their wine club. As disappointed as we were in the lack of the outdoor wedding, the staff’s professionalism, efficiency in making the last minute changes, and their beautiful indoor option all made for a dream wedding. Thank you to Lauren for keeping us sane, and making sure that all our crazy requests were met with a calm smile and a nod. We highly recommend Mount Palomar for any couple’s wedding!

Profile Picture Nikki, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We visit Temecula frequently but had never been to Mount Palomar until the day we scheduled our visit to meet with Cassie to tour the venue. We had definitely been missing out. There was no question when we left to go to the next winery that we didn't need to go anywhere else. If you want amazing views for your pictures and an experience you and your guests will never forget you must pick Mount Palomar! My wife and I could not have imagined any better! From the first time that we met Cassie during the walk through to working Lauren on all of the details we knew we had picked the right place for us. You are the only wedding on property so we took advantage of utilizing almost all of the beautiful grounds. Everyone that works at Mount Palomar is so friendly and attentive which was important to us because we live in Las Vegas so we were running blind on some of the planning. Lauren was so easy to work with and was very responsive to all of our questions and concerns. Our guests were mainly from Ohio and they are still talking about the amazing time they had, how good the food was, and the great wine! On the day of our wedding we don't know what we would have done without Cassie. She made sure we had everything that we needed, ran all of the property to ensure all of our details were on point and made sure we kept up with the timeline. We didn't have to think about a single thing except each other. The ceremony site is breathtaking and the barrel room is stunning. We did a duo plated dinner with a few vegetarian plates. Mount Palomar is the only choice if you want a complete turnkey venue for your ceremony, cocktail hour, reception and want the best service! Thank you Lauren, Cassie, and the rest of the Mount Palomar staff for making our day a day that we keep wanting to relive! We can not wait for our next visit!

Profile Picture Scott , 3/7/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Booking our wedding reception at Mount Palomar was an easy decision. I immediately fell in love with the breathtaking views during my first visit on a wine tasting tour. Almost 3 years later, I returned to Mt. Palomar to secure my date, knowing that it was absolutely the venue I envisioned that would be perfect for our reception. Lauren and staff executed everything perfectly from start to finish. Through the planning process and down to the last minute of our reception, I never had to worry. Even more so, they made sure my glass was never empty. Thank you so much to the staff and owner of Mount Palomar for giving us the reception of my dreams.

Profile Picture Rachel, 2/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married at Mount Palomar Winery on Valentine's Day. Our coordinator, Lauren, handled the entire process with such professionalism and kindness. The ceremony, held at the Bella Vista site, was breathtaking with gorgeous views. Our reception took place in the barrel room, and it was also decorated beautifully. All of our guests commented on how delicious the food was. Our wedding turned out to be everything we ever dreamed of. We will never forget the joy we both felt on this special day. It was the perfect, romantic wedding. Thank you Mount Palomar!

Profile Picture Veronica, 2/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Such a lovely place and phenomenal people too! We loved every bit of this wonderful venue -- but most importantly, they only do one wedding at a time there, so you can enjoy the entire place on your big day. People were friendly and helpful throughout the entire process, from planning to execution! If we could get married again, it would be there, no questions asked!

Profile Picture Ivan, 2/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If we could give a 10 rating on each category, we would! We've been enjoying Mt Palomar as a winery since 2010. We compared Mt Palomar with two other wineries we were interested in and found Mt Palomar exceeded all of our expectations. Lauren and Cassie were truly wonderful to work with. Their organization and guidance was exceptional and the attention paid to our needs was excellent. You will not regret booking your event with Mt Palomar.

Profile Picture Jonah, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Seriously, If I can give them 100/100 I would! My day was as magical and everything I had dreamed of!
The location was ideal...the architecture...the views, the maintenance, extremely friendly staff, the food WAS AMAZING !!!

We had guests from Australia, New Zealand, Chile, Africa, Canada...you name it! Each and every guest enjoyed the location and took a million pictures back home.

We couldn't of asked for more!!! I am not the one to write reviews, but I would want every bride and groom to know that this is THE location in Temecula to have your wedding!!
Trust me, I went to every winery in Temecula and fell in love with this place at first site.

Profile Picture User4254380, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great place! Staff was very helpful and friendly. Easy to get in touch with coordinating staff and they were there to make the day go perfectly smooth.

Profile Picture Olivia, 2/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were married this past September at Mount Palomar Winery in Temecula, CA. We were later told by many of our guests that our wedding was the best wedding they have ever been to! I think the venue had a lot to do with that. We chose Mount Palomar Winery as a wedding venue since the ceremony and reception would both be outdoors and we wanted an atmosphere that was open and relaxing, yet elegant and classy.

Mount Palomar Winery has hands down the most charm out of all the wineries. The scenery is amazing. The area where the ceremony was held is on the highest peak and overlooks the entire Temecula valley. It is quite picturesque. There are also fountains, statues, wine barrels and grape vines that decorate the winery. September is also an ideal month since all the grapes are on the vines. We were even able to enjoy a beautiful sunset during our reception.

The wine and food were both awesome. My guests loved the wine, including my European in-laws who are less favorable to California wines since they tend to be too sweet for their taste. The rose is my personal favorite! The food was also complimentary paired to the wine (which we were able to sample and chose ourselves). We chose heavier dishes to go along with the wine, such as a mashed potato bar and prosciutto wrapped chicken in a buffet style arrangement. I was so happy that the food was good since wedding food can be hit or miss!

Finally, we went with Mount Palomar winery because we didn’t have to worry about a thing! The winery provided us with wine, food, tables, tablecloths, chairs flatware, candles, outdoor lighting, bride/groom suites to get ready in, waiters, bartenders, set up and break down, optional fireplaces, and Lauren (our own personal wedding coordinator). That was so important for us in choosing a venue since we really wanted to be able to enjoy our day without any worries or duties, which we did! It truly was a magical wedding.

Profile Picture amy, 9/7/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When we first got engaged, I knew the only place I wanted to get married was Mount Palomar Winery. It was the best decision I could have made. I believe (but am probably biased) that it is the MOST gorgeous winery in all of Temecula. The views, the landscaping, the Mediterranean ambiance, the fountains, the vines, EVERYTHING is gorgeous! It is such a large and gorgeous property.

Louis, the winery owner is such a sweet and generous man. Lauren, the venue coordinator is professional, on top of everything she has to do and is well prepared. She helped me so much that I don't know what it would have been like without her. The staff and all the crew at Mount Palomar are professional and kind. Cassie, Lauren's assistant, is a dream come true. Everyone knows what to do, where to go and how to get things done. On the day of, I was so scatterbrained and elated with happiness that I had no idea how things looked or if things were where they are suppose to be. Lauren and her team did everything perfectly to the last minute. Being with a professional staff that knows what to do is the biggest biggest relief a bride can ask for.

Their wines are delicious and their caterer is kind and a great chef. I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Thank you Mount Palomar :)

Profile Picture Chantel, 8/31/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our big day was perfect! The venue is gorgeous, the food was delicious, and the venue's coordinator, Lauren, is amazing! Very detail oriented, quick to respond to emails, and overall, very on top of things! I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lauren Shields was our wedding coordinator, and was outstanding! Our wedding in July was truly wonderful. It started to rain, and she was on top of everything. There were a lot of last minute changes due to the unexpected rain, and she managed them perfectly. She also worked effectively with all of my vendors. I can't imagine it having gone better in spite of the rain.

The Mount Palomar serving staff were excellent. They are professional, personable, and very helpful.

Mount Palomar Winery is a beautiful, rustic, and romantic venue. Any location on the site is naturally beautiful, so it isn't necessary to have a lot of flower arrangements. In fact, too many would detract from its natural charm.

The Mount Palomar wines are fantastic.

Food is catered by an outside vendor.

Erich and Julon Schulze

Profile Picture Erich, 7/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything about our experience at Mount Palomar was perfect- from our first visit through our actual wedding day! First, the venue itself is so beautiful- the views from the Bella Vista ceremony site were amazing and the barrel room reception was unique and elegant. There are a ton of wineries in Temecula, but Mount Palomar has some of the most breathtaking views! It was such a beautiful venue that we really didn't need any floral at all!

On top of that, Lauren and everybody on the staff were a pleasure to work with. They were always responsive to our questions and requests and worked hard to make the planning process easy and stress-free. Every time we visited the venue, we felt welcome and taken are of. Our actual wedding day went so smoothly due to all of the staff at Mount Palomar.

Finally, the wine and food were amazing! All of our guests loved the food and several loved the wine so much they bought bottles to take home. We also loved that we were given a membership to the wine club and were able to enjoy Mount Palomar wines throughout our wedding planning process!

There really aren't words enough to say how much we loved our experience at Mount Palomar. There were so many small touches about the venue and their treatment of us that made it such a treat. We are so grateful to have started our new life together at Mount Palomar and look forward to continued visits there!

Profile Picture Joyce, 3/30/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is beautiful! All our guests really enjoyed their time here.

Profile Picture User1620340, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the minute my then fiance and I pulled up to Mount Palomar Winery to check it out as a potential site for our upcoming wedding, it felt like home. It made us feel warm, comfortable, and familar, which was exactly the way we wanted our wedding to be...beautiful scenary, gorgeous, romantic, yet very comfortable setting...just so perfect. And the staff were incredible! So warm and welcoming...I can't wait to go back again and again just to say hello and have a glass of their incredible wine! Thank you for making our wedding day so memorable and stress-free! I highly recommend this location and the staff to anyone who is planning a very special event.

Profile Picture Kellee, 9/25/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Before we were even engaged, we knew we wanted to be married at Mount Palomar. We'd been there before as part of a birthday winery tour, and its decor coupled with its scenery are unmatched by any other winery in town. When we first met with Anthony (whose official title is "Tasting Room Manager" but should be "Wedding Czar") we were saddened because the prices seemed out of our range. But Anthony worked with us and found ways to make this wedding happen. Unfortunately, Mount Palomar went through three or four wedding coordinators during the months we were planning our wedding, but Anthony never gave us cause for concern, and acted as our personal point man for our multitude of questions. When they finally found a wedding coordinator worth her salt, we found her to be well worth the wait. Her name is Danielle. She was somewhat new to the game, but her enthusiasm and her attention to detail blew us away. We had a few concerns regarding the timing and location of the appetizers, and she found the right solution in a heartbeat. Both her and Anthony were present the day of the wedding, and were rushing around with poised urgency to make sure everything went off without a hitch. And it did! We got so many compliments on our choice of venue; everyone was enchanted by the beautiful atmosphere. The food was delicious, the servers were upbeat and friendly as well as attentive, and the bartenders kept the wine flowing. We could not be happier with Mount Palomar, Anthony, Danielle, and all of the others who made our wedding day so special!

Profile Picture User1367544, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews