Motion Blur Films Reviews

39 | Dallas, TX

39 Reviews for Motion Blur Films

Kiki Chen · Married on 08/18/2018

Best vendor we had!

My husband and I had the most amazing experience with Motion Blur Films on our big day as well as all communication beforehand. Andrew and Keith were amazing to work with and Matt was the absolute best to communicate with leading up to our wedding day. They were friendly got along with our wedding party and guests. They were completely unnoticed during the wedding. Our video is something we will cherish for a lifetime. Deciding last minute to do a wedding video was the best decision we made!

• F

Feba James · Married on 03/13/2018

It was everything we wanted!

Ashish and team were part of our wedding and they did an excellent job. The highlight video was so good that we still get compliments on it. Would definitely recommend his team for any event!

Ajoy · Married on 12/21/2017

We could not be happier with our experience with Motion Blur. Matt knows how to work with a large group. He came up with creative ideas that met our needs. Since our photo shoot was outdoors, he worked perfectly with available lights and incorporated natural surroundings better than we expected. He was very patient and we are thrilled with the final results!!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Motion Blur Films's reply:

Thanks Ajoy! It was great working with you and your family!
  • F

Fleny · Married on 12/01/2017

We had a family photoshoot over the weekend. Ashish was patient with our little kids, professional and flexible with our schedules, definitely highly recommended for his services.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Motion Blur Films's reply:

Thanks Fleny! It was great working with your family!

Melody · Married on 11/10/2017

My husband and I hired Motion Blur to do our wedding video and we are IN LOVE with the result. We watched the highlight video over and over again so many times! They were a gem to work with and offered so many helpful insights along the way. Every person we worked with on the Motion Blur team truly loves what they do and are so knowledgeable. We got amazing shots from a variety of different angles (including drone footage) which resulted in the capture of so many precious memories. We strongly recommend Motion Blur to any upcoming bride! You will not be disappointed.

Courtney · Married on 10/07/2017

Couldn’t have asked for a better videographer company, they were amazing to work with and the video was absolutely breathtaking!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Motion Blur Films's reply:

Courtney! Thank you so much for the kind words! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your big day!

Caitlin · Married on 06/17/2017

My experience with Motion Blur is nothing short of perfect. And I say “is” because even six months after my wedding we keep in contact because they care THAT much! The highlight video felt like a movie and I had SO many people reach out to me because they loved it so much. I almost skipped a video, but deep down I knew I would regret it. Motion Blur won’t break your budget, but they will exceed every expectation.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Motion Blur Films's reply:

Caitlin and Jackson! Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your big day! We loved every part of it! Cheers!
  • U

User · Married on 06/16/2017

Love their work!! Absolutely Elegant

Sent on 12/25/2017

Motion Blur Films's reply:

Thank you! We appreciate your kind words!

Kelsey · Married on 06/10/2017

Our video was amazing! Everything we wanted and more. Matt and his assistant worked with us beforehand to get the details and schedule. He was very cooperative with our other vendors as well. You cannot go wrong with Matt and you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Motion Blur Films's reply:

Thank you Kelsey! We wish you and Robert the very best!

Meghan · Married on 05/12/2017

I can't stop staying enough good things about this company! They did an incredible job filming the best moments of our wedding day from beginning to end. Our highlight video was like a professional movie trailer (the exact feedback we got from family and friends!) and the full ceremony and reception were beautifully crafted with music and perfect editing. They take their time to give you the best quality video, and really captured the day even better then we could have remembered it. They included lots of our guest in the video and took shots of decorations & details of both the ceremony and reception that all brides want to make sure are there. They were very flexible and worked around our schedule for the wedding day. They brought their own equipment and amazing lighting and blended so well into the background of the day. If you want the BEST results for your money you NEED to book Motion Blur!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Motion Blur Films's reply:

Thanks Meghan!! Wishing you and Ricky the very best!! https://vimeo.com/232903789

Christina · Married on 01/28/2017

I would hire motion blur again a million times over! They are very professional and really capture the sentiment in every single moment! Some people may not realize what is important on the day of the event, but Matt knew exactly what to capture and it touched my heart. He knew my dad was not able to be there. For he rests with the Lord now. I never had to tell Matt how much that hurt me. He surprised me with a video of my dad that my kids had put together by adding it into my final wedding video. That meant the world to me! Thank you Motion Blur Films! Thank you Matt!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Motion Blur Films's reply:

Thank you so much Christina! Congrats to you and Luis.. :-)

Rogin · Married on 01/07/2017

We were looking for a company to cover our wedding at a reasonable rate without sacrificing quality, and one of our friends recommended Motion Blur Films to us. After screening their works, we contacted the company to get a feel. Let me tell you, they have excellent customer service. They were quick to respond either over the phone or through email. They were willing to listen to our requirements, and they were flexible to adapt to most of our requirements.
    On the day of the event, the videography crew arrived early to our home and hotel and followed us all the way through the ceremony and the wedding. They covered all the footages we needed without disturbing the event. They did an excellent job covering these hard to cover footages due to the layout of the Church and nature of the event. Due to the cold weather, we were reluctant to go outside to shoot video, but they made sure to get some outside footages. They did not have to do this, but out of their sincerity, they wanted us to have some good outside footages in the video as well. We do not regret listening to them on this. It is probably the best scenes in the video. Had we not done this, we would have been disappointed in getting some outside scenery.
    While we were waiting for the discs, they were quick to post a highlight video on Vimeo so that we could share with others. Honestly, that highlights video was probably enough since no one has time to go back and watch the entire ceremony again (https://vimeo.com/218718244).
    Above all, the quality of the video was excellent. They used a drone to shoot some of the footages that give us a different angle of view and nice transitions in the video. They had to do a lot of color correction due to the lightings we used at the reception, but they are pros and can do anything to make the video neat! The eight hours they spent with us, we can tell that their heart and mind was in what they were doing - that makes all the difference!

Nalee · Married on 12/31/2016

We used Motion Blur Films for our wedding last NYE (2017) and they were an amazing company to work with!! Matt and his crew were so easy going and flexible. Matt officiated our wedding as well. He's a complete natural! We had a quick ceremony where he shared some very meaningful words but kept it lighthearted and fun for our quick ceremony. I would highly recommend them to anyone! Receiving the final edit took some time but it didn't bother me, as I planned on looking back at the video for my one year anniversary (the highlight preview was rather quick turnaround however) He also included some very thoughtful extra goodies with our video :) Thank you guys for the wonderful job you did! No regrets in hiring a videographer here.

Matt is super reasonable and easy to work with. Haven't had the wedding but every interaction has been easy and no fuss. Exactly what I needed for my wedding.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Thank you so much!

Linzi · Married on 07/09/2016

Matt and everyone at Motion Blur Films did an amazing job! We really enjoyed working with him! Matt went above and beyond with the amount of care and attention to detail in our whole package. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Motion Blur Films's reply:

Thank you Linzi! Wishing you and Sanjai the very best!

Brittany · Married on 07/09/2016

Motion Blur Films was so great to work with! They are very experienced and have a solid team with a vision that perfectly captured our wedding day. The value was unmatched by any other videographer I considered. They had a team of two people and used multiple cameras and angles to capture all the moments of our wedding. Plus, they gave us several copies of the video, which was very high quality. My husband and I were very thrilled with teh final video and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Lindsay · Married on 05/13/2016

Matt and his team did an amazing job! I was a little apprehensive about hiring a videographer. I knew the idea of having our wedding videotaped was appealing and I loved watching other couple's highlight wedding videos, but I am very picky and I was afraid that that mine wouldn't turn out the way I wanted it to (after spending money on it!). Matt did a good job of calming my nerves, answering all of my questions and making sure he knew what I liked and didn't like. The highlight video turned out to be amazing I couldn't wait to show all of my friends and family!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Motion Blur Films's reply:

Thank you Lindsay! It was great working with you!

Michelle · Married on 04/16/2016

Very good communication and unbelievably professional product. Also, extremely helpful. Stop your videography search with these guys!

Sent on 12/13/2016

• I

Isabel · Married on 12/01/2015

Matt from Motion Blur Films was incredible! He offer a great fusion of videography that resulted in a memorable save the date video. He took the time necessary to ensure that he understood the key moments we were looking to capture, the storyline and helped us think through small changes that helped to coordinate everything...The movie is full of details that turn it in a unique moment. We had a lot of fun during the shooting.
    And the final product? We love it! We can't say enough good things about this great job! A perfect product along with a warm and personable touch. Its nice to find one or the other, but it's great to find both! Definitely highly recommended. Thank you so much

Sent on 12/05/2015

Thank you Isabel!

Melissa · Married on 11/21/2015

Both Mat and his wife have been extremely amazing! Mat was very timely with all of our questions, and we just felt good after talking to Mat during our first meeting. Initially we weren't even thinking about hiring a videographer - I was going to just get a friend to do it, but I'm SOOOOO GRATEFUL that we decided to go with Motion Blur Films. They totally met beyond our expectations, with the sneak peeks, to the highlights, to the whole product at the end. They even gave us a little surprise gift at the end - 2 pictures of our "I Do" sound bytes, framed, with our names on it. My family was thankful that we went ahead with it. Pictures are nice, but it's really fun to relive some of the moments of that crazy day!
    Mat was so easy to talk to, and he just understood where we were coming from. He and his wife had everything taken care of that day, and just captured all the special moments that you expected to see on the video. His wife was pregnant at that time, and she still did an amazing job. So thankful for them!!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Thanks Melissa!
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 10/24/2015

We and everyone we know loved our wedding video! Matt is such a great guy with a huge heart, he really listens to your needs and captured the best moments on our wedding day. Our wedding was a little bigger then the average wedding and was in Arizona. Matt, his wife and another shooter were able to capture all different perspectives and make the video so memorable. His attention to detail is amazing, he really knows what people are looking for on their special day. We loved his creative shots (especially the one of us sitting at the pool)! He definitely values the quality of his videos, he takes his time to edit and piece together all the special moments. I have nothing less than positive feedback for Matt and Sonia. We had such a great experience with them and I would not hesitate calling them in future . Professional, fun and easy going. They are simply the best.

Thank you for the beautiful memories.

How we Met (Love Story) Video:

Wedding Video:

Sent on 03/26/2016

Motion Blur Films's reply:

Thanks for the opportunity Tracy!

Matt is a true professional! One of the things we liked best about him was how easy he is to work with. Matt even helped us plan a detailed outline of our wedding day so that all those involved would know where to be at what times. He was also able to communicate with our vendors and made sure everyone was on the same page. He and his crew were able to fly out a few days before our wedding to scout out the area to get an idea of what kind of shots he wanted to take since our wedding was in Arizona. Matt told us that he wanted to take some shots of us by the pool at our venue before our wedding day came to a close at night. At first we were a bit confused, but when we saw the video we were stunned with how great that specific shot turned out. It goes to show how he can envision video shots on the spot and how creative he is. I would highly recommend Matt to anyone who is needing a Videographer for an event.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Lindsay · Married on 10/03/2015

On your wedding day you will try to take mental photographs and remember everything, but let me tell you, you wont. However if you have Motion Blur there you will be able to transport yourself back to that day and you will recall the sound of the music to your first dance, the emotions of the ceremony, you'll even remember how that first bite of cake tasted. They are true professionals that not only care about their product, but care about you and your family and friends. Hiring a videographer was always something we waffled on, but it turned out to be one of the best decisions we made.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Ngoc · Married on 09/19/2015

Matt and his wife are extremely friendly and helpful. They worked with us on our budget to make sure we are comfortable and his timeline is very accurate. Thank you so much for a fun, memorable video.

Sent on 03/18/2016

Thank you!

I think every bride knows how frustrating it is to try to get a response from a vendor. With Motion blur, you do not have to worry about that at all! I love that Matt was always very responsive and easy to communicate with. His team did a wonderful job the day of the wedding, honestly I didn't even realize they were there. They took all the shots they needed without being intrusive. I loved how our wedding highlight video turned out. It's the one thing I really wanted as far as a wedding memory, and I just couldn't be happier with it. I love the songs that Motion blur picked out for the video, and the sound bites that were included. Me and my husband have watched it so many times. And the last piece that just blew us away was how they delivered our full wedding video. It arrived with 3 DVD discs, a framed picture of our soundwaves when my husband and I said " I do" and a beautiful keepsake box to store everything in. Absolutely loved working with Motion blur and recommend Matt and his team to everyone!

Sent on 04/18/2016