8 Reviews for Pianist

Piano (3)
Ceremony (2)
Instrumental-Solo (1)

Phil Mandel was spectacular awesome the best. He made my wedding day more special. Thanks for your great performances. I will definitely call again.

Profile Picture Erica, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Piano

Philip played at my ceremony site and I could not ask for a better pianist! He was so responsive to my emails and was very helpful brainstorming ideas for processional and recessional songs. He arrived at the church with plenty of time to spare and dressed so nice! I could hear him play while I was getting ready and I think it really set the mood as guests were being seated. Philip is very personable, kind, and enthusiastic. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a pianist for their big day, or any other special occasion!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Piano

I highly recommend Philip Mandel. Philip had to coordinate with me (groom's sister who's out of state) and the bride. Everything was done over the phone and online, we had a wonderful experience with him. He plays piano beautifully and has a range of music from love songs to classical. He really wanted to make the event special and was super easy to work with. In addition, I felt he was responsive (usually same day and mostly immediately), professional (dressed well, showed up on time), accommodating to our needs, and felt the value of his services were worth it. And to exceed our expectation, it was so kind of him to give me and the bride a copy of his CD, and he sent an email after the wedding thanking us for being a part of my family's special event. I can't say enough good things about Philip!

Profile Picture User6781005, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Piano, Ceremony

Philip was great. Super responsive to our initial and followup emails, and worked with us to find a collection of songs we loved. Very professional (he was the best dressed of us all - not including the bride), and he was also very flexible when negotiating the amount of time that he would be playing.

Profile Picture User5373670, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Phillip Mandel played for a birthday event in our garden. He was a welcome member of the party. He is intuative and talented. He is flexible and very social. He arrived on time, dressed well, played beautifully, and added a touch of elegance to our party. Many of our guests complimented us on the music. We were delighted to have him come and play.

Profile Picture Diane, 9/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer

Phil Mandel was superb in providing exactly the quality of music that he promised to provide for our wedding ceremony. Without hesitation, we will go to Phil for our next event that includes music. We would highly recommend Phil to anyone looking to provide that extra special touch for their upcoming event!

Profile Picture Terry, 8/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

Phil was fabulous to work with. My mom contacted him and completed all of the business side of things, but she reported that he was very polite and had amazing customer service. When I finally met him on the day of my wedding I was impressed by how gracious and personable he is. During the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, his piano playing was incredible and it added so much flair and elegance to the event. He did so many extra things that really impressed me: he took requests from all of our guests and everyone reported they heard their song played. He brought a sound system with a microphone (saved us the cost of renting it from our venue for toasts), and he was willing to stay an extra hour (we were so impressed with him we didn't want him to leave at the originally agreed upon time)! I highly recommend Phil if you are interested in piano music for your wedding, reception or other special event!

Profile Picture User4116873, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Phil recently played for a family wedding. We couldn't be more thrilled!!! He was a joy to work with from start to finish. He gave suggestions and advise, helped us with the planning & details, thought of things we didn't, etc. The guests thought he was the highlight. He took requests and people were thrilled to hear "their song". He made the whole evening so MUCH FUN. He was a great sport as we changed our mind and changed the time frame a few times. Hopefully we didn't turn into momzilla and bridezilla. But, he made it all so easy. If you need a pianist for your event, call Phil NOW! I can't say enough good things

Profile Picture linda, 5/17/14, 1 Review