Moss & Maeve Reviews

Moss & Maeve View more information

• Lauren
    Lauren Married on 07/11/2020

Honestly Saved My Whole Wedding!

Emma has been planning my July wedding for the past year. She came up with a perfect and modern design that fit my vision. She has coordinated the venue, florals, catering, decor, photography, DJ, photo booth and all my rentals. I have the full package and thank goodness I do because about a month ago I came to the decision that this perfect wedding was going to have to be postponed due to Covid19.
    I was convinced I was going to lose so much money on deposits because there was no way we were going to be able to find a date that worked for the venue and all of my vendors. Emma immediately got to work re-organizing the entire event. It took her no less that 24 hours and she had all the vendors decided on a new date in 2021! I was so stressed but Emma saved my whole wedding.
    I have a whole other year to wait but if I was able to have my wedding this year, I would be writing a review that lets you know that Moss and Maeve was the BEST choice I made this whole wedding process. Emma has made it fun, magical and so so easy! Thank you so much!
    Mallory J. Married on 02/22/2020

Easy to work with, creative, hard working and make my vision a reality

Emma was our day of coordinator and was phenomenal! She was easy to work with, checked in frequently and made sure that once our day came we didn't have to think about anything. She truly made my vision come to life and everything went just how we had planned. Her and her assistant helped with break down and so even the end of the night was stress free. Emma made our day the perfect day we intended and I would recommend her to everyone!
    Kristen K. Married on 07/20/2019

The Best Decision You Will Ever Make

Sarah and Emma with Moss & Maeve were truly the best investment we made for our wedding! Our wedding at Highlands Ranch Mansion was the perfect day for us, largely in part to the flawless coordinating that they did.

We started off thinking we could plan our wedding without any help and quickly found out we were in over our heads. Sarah and Emma jumped in right where we were and helped us get everything organized. They met with us to understand our vision and answered every question that we had. They were always available to chat in the months leading up to the wedding, sent over detailed timelines and to-do lists, and attended meetings with our other vendors. Between the two of them, there was not a detail that went unnoticed.

They led an organized rehearsal with a huge bridal party, gathered all of our extra items the day before the wedding, picked up my wedding dress and brought it to the venue, and even stopped by the morning of the wedding to check in before heading to the venue. When rain hit the day of the wedding, Sarah and Emma kept me at ease and managed to tie up any loose ends. I didn't have to worry about a single thing and was able to just be present to enjoy the day. Sarah and Emma were truly a blessing and I highly recommend them for any wedding planning needs!
    Brittany H. Married on 06/14/2019

I highly recommend Moss & Maeve!

Emma and Sarah are amazing planners!! They planned our wedding at Spruce Mountain Ranch. They went above and beyond our expectations and everything was perfect! The whole process was fun and 100% stress free. They are VERY organized, detail oriented, and easy to work with.

I witnessed how talented they are and I'm so grateful that I had the opportunity to work with them. Emma and Sarah listened to what I was envisioning, and really made sure that our wedding day was beautiful and ran smoothly. Anything we could have needed was taken care of before we even realized we needed something. They came to us for our rehearsal at The Brown since we had to reschedule, which is just one example of them going above and beyond. When my bridal party and I arrived at the ranch to get ready, Emma and Sarah were ready with an emergency kit of necessities. Very prepared, which I thought was awesome. They even steamed my dress! The night of my wedding they made sure to pack all of my things, presents, and dress to ensure that everything made it back home with me. That was really nice not having to worry about those extras. My guests are still talking about how beautiful my wedding was! We will definitely be working with them in the future for my sister's wedding. I highly recommend Moss and Maeve!
    Casee Married on 06/22/2018
    Where do I even begin? When we first started our wedding planning process, my now husband and I weren't completely sure what we were doing. I reached out to Sarah & Emma. From the get go, they were amazing. They kept us organized throughout the entire wedding process. I was able to go to them for any questions I had. The month leading up to the wedding, Sarah kept me calm, cool and collected. I started to become stressed with making sure everything was put together and perfect for our big day, but they kept me on track and always made sure I was feeling good about where we were at.

On our big day, Sarah & Emma were truly amazing. My parents, Kyle and I continue to say to this day that there is no way we could have done this without them. They always made sure I had a lipstick touchup, a signature drink, or made sure that we actually ate dinner and our desserts. But most importantly, they made sure we had fun! I would HIGHLY recommend Sarah & Emma to plan your wedding, you won't regret it! They were absolutely AMAZING!!!!!! I would not change a thing about our wedding planning process because of them!
    Jamie Married on 06/22/2018
    There are no words to explain the gratitude I have for Sarah and Emma. Moss and Maeve delivered services beyond my expectations. Honestly, from the time I arrived in Colorado, I did NOTHING! The level of detail was unbelievable. Our contract stated a "part-time" wedding planner. I cannot even imagine what a "full-time" version could have included. Our original plan was not to spend money for a planner. This was, by far, the best money spent. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and honestly have anxiety thinking about what I would have done without them!! You will not be disappointed! I might add, the vendors we worked with also mentioned to us that Moss and Maeve were the best planners they had ever worked with.
    I am so grateful to Sarah and Emma for making this a day such a joy!