MOsDJ Entertainment Reviews

62 | Rockaway, NJ

62 Reviews for MOsDJ Entertainment

Rosemary · Married on 11/12/2011

I was very happy with his services. He was very professional and responsible, arrived almost an hour before the event to setup everything before the guests arrived. Always in contact with me, giving me ideas of how to have an unforgettable event. Very reasonable price and excellent quality sound. He went above and beyond on my special night and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good DJ.

Sent on 09/08/2012

Joselynne · Married on 09/04/2011

We cannot express how much we loved the service that we received from and Max and MOsDJ Entertainment. From the first day we met, he was very professional and always available to answer all of our questions no matter if it was on the phone or through the email, very reliable. The songs we requested were played the light show was beautiful and all of our family and friends were on the dance floor all night enjoying themselves until the last minute of the wedding reception. I would HIGHLY recommend Max and his company to any bride. If you want someone who's very reliable, who will take the stress of worrying will everything run smoothly, then this is the DJ company for you. I will definitely recommend him to my family and friends.
    -Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Holland

Sent on 10/04/2011

alvaro · Married on 08/26/2011

Max, was awesome! a large and wide range of selections. Music Requests were not just taken; but, were played. Eneryone was dancing and had a blast! I'd recommend him to any of my friends and will definitly use him again...

Alvaro

• User2018416 · event on 08/20/2011

Max from Mosdj was awesome!! I wanted to have a birthday of my dreams and they made that possible. Everything was perfect and more than I expected. Everyone of my friends loved the music and even my parents were dancing and they never dance. The photographs are incredible and I love the video. They uploaded the photos and video on to their website so that me and my friends can see it. Overall they were great and my friend also wants him to Dj her sweet 16 party in November. I will keep on recommending them.

Sent on 10/05/2011

Terry · Married on 06/11/2011

Our day was everything we dreamed it to be! They knew exactly the right kind of music to play for our guests!

Sent on 08/28/2011

Sacha · Married on 01/16/2011

Max was the DJ for our wedding. He was an exceptional DJ. He was available for every question/concern me and my husband had. One of our requests was that we wanted everyone to get up and dance and have a good time. Luckily for us, he did just that!

Sent on 09/01/2011

Tina · Married on 09/03/2010

Max was very thorough on the days leading to our event and he was excellent on the day of the event. He made sure that he went over every single detail regarding the music. Unfortunately, my mother passed away two months before the event and we decided to have a very low keyed reception. A few months later we hired him again for my niece's sweet sixteen party and he went above and beyond to make her day special. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/18/2011

Jennifer · Married on 08/01/2010

We really want to thank you for an unbelievable job at our wedding!!! Everything we asked and requested was granted by you and your staff. You really made our wedding day!! Till this day we still have people telling us how great the DJ was!! Once again thank you so much !! Definitely will refer to others and keep you in mind for our future events...

Love,
    Mr. & Mrs. Quevedo

Amanda · Married on 10/19/2013

Max provided the absolute best services for me & my husband the day of our wedding. The lighting effects were fantastic and the music was the greatest ! People were dancing the entire night, I couldn't have been any happier! He is willing to work with people and always on his A game! He is very professional and was a pleasure to work with. He truly made my wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Veronica · Married on 04/26/2011

DJ MO played at one of my events and he was a great DJ. He has a tremendous variety of music and even the weirdest song requests he managed to have. MO showed up on time and was already playing music by the time the guests began to arrive. He was very professional and kept the crowd going all night. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Jacky · Married on 05/26/2012

Max was very flexible on our meeting times/days as we both lived in two different states from where our wedding happened. He was very responsive to calls and emails to coordinate everything before the wedding. We incorporated many aspects to our reception that he hasn't done before, and he carefully listened to our requests as well as suggested some tips that made our day a very unique wedding. The 0.2 points missing for a perfect 5.0 are due to the coordination with his DJ aid, the main points that we talked about during our meetings prior to the wedding with Max could have been better communicated to his aid. Yet, most of our guests were put to dance with the DJ's selection of songs until their feet hurt, just as we wanted. Thank you for making our Wedding day a very special one!

Sent on 06/16/2012
  • Mrs. Velez

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2017

Words cannot describe how amazing Max and his team were. We booked his services for our wedding August 18, 2017. A package deal with DJ/MC photographer and videographer. He did amazing with keeping most of the songs suggested I gave him during cocktail and even dinner. They did a great job! Super professional, very responsive, and very flexible. Also Max was wonderful with some songs that I did not like he quickly changed it without a fuss.

Thank you so much for making our day memorable.

Sent on 08/22/2017