Morton Video Production Reviews

20 | Saint Peters, MO

20 Reviews for Morton Video Production

Kelly · Married on 11/24/2018

Great Video from Morton Video!

We had only a reception back home after getting married in Florida. Bill Morton took
    Video of the reception. We couldn’t be happier with the finished product! He did a wonderful job capturing all the great moments throughout the night. Thank you Bill for such a beautiful video that we can treasure for years to come! Great video with a great price!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Christina · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic above my expectations

Above my expectations and I will recommend him to everyone I know who is getting married. Very top knotch!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

Bill was amazing to work with! I was referred to him and I will refer him to others!

Sent on 01/27/2018

christina · Married on 10/28/2017

We use Morton video and it was totally worth it. We absolutely loved our video it captured our special day perfectly from us getting ready to the end of the reception.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Courtney · Married on 10/07/2017

Bill was great to work with. His prices were so affordable that I was a bit concerned about quality. Turns out I didn't have a thing to worry about. Our video was amazing. It was a full 3 hour video with menus for each part of the wedding. Not like some of the other vidoes you see that are only 15 minutes and cost so much more. Bill showed up early to our rehearsal dinner, was flexible with us when we had last minute changes because of rain and just overall a pleasure. Go with Bill and you won't be disappointed! Courtney and David Smith

Sent on 12/13/2017

Saprina · Married on 09/23/2017

Bill and his partner was excellent and very professional. Easy to work with. Accommodated all of my needs. Bill showed up early for set up and stayed to the very end. When I received my video it was fantastic. Very clear video and my front cover was so georgous. I recommend Bill to anyone. Thanks again Bill, you will always be remembered.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Cindy · Married on 05/13/2017

Bill did an interview with my parents about their life. He made them feel comfortable and the quality of his work was excellent. Along with the interview he added a photo montage. It is a special gift for all of my family and will allow us to pass down their stories. Would highly recommend Bill for this type of project and a cherished keepsake.

Sent on 06/17/2017

Barb · Married on 11/26/2016

I have hired Morton Video twice!!! Bill did such a great job with my first daughters wedding, I used him for my 2nd daughters wedding two years later. It was an excellent value and I love the videos more than the pictures. You are super busy on the wedding day and it is so nice to watch the video to see things you missed or just to re-live the special day. I would use Bill again, but luckily I am done paying for weddings.

Sent on 01/15/2017

Laura · Married on 11/05/2016

Bill was wonderful to work with! Very easy going and had wonderful tips to make a great wedding video! Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Melissa · Married on 09/10/2016

I was a little unsure if we wanted a videographer for our wedding because of the additional cost, but was told by many friends that it would be worth it. I looked for a videographer that had good reviews but also came at a reasonable cost. I came across Morton Video Productions and I am SO happy that we decided to book Bill's services!

Bill was professional and did a great job! He was there for every moment and captured everything important. It was wonderful for me (the bride) to be able to watch the DVD and see all the wonderful moments that I missed because I was busy. I was able to see the guys getting ready, everyone walk down the aisle, and other special moments during the reception. We loved watching the congratulations and well-wishes from our wedding guests! Bill worked hard to make sure he captured everything!!!

We highly recommend Morton Video Productions!! Bill did an excellent job and made sure our video was perfect!!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/23/2016

We were very pleased to get to relive our day through our video! We loved the congratulations that they filmed of our guests at the reception!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Melanie · Married on 06/11/2016

Bill did an amazing job on our daughter's wedding video. We cried the first time we watched it. We had many changes we wanted and Bill was very accommodating in making the changes very quickly. We really feel Bill worked hard to get us the best video and we are amazed at how great it turned out. Super impressed! We debated if we should spend the money for a videographer and we are so glad we did. Can't thank Bill enough for perfectly capturing the day. We would highly recommend Bill!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Donna · Married on 04/20/2016

Morton Video Production captured ALL the emotion and excitement of the moment you planned so long for. Then they edit and put it to music and in the end you are able to sit down and re-live it all over again. Now you can see the smiles, the winks and the anticipation of your friends, family and wedding party, moments that you don't see at the time, but he doesn't miss. We still have friends and family that ask us to play the video when they come over. This will be the BEST take away from the biggest day in your life. I'm so glad we trusted Morton Video and you will be too!

Sent on 10/01/2016

DJ · Married on 04/20/2016

Bill is absolutely outstanding! We were so happy to have him video and photograph our wedding for us. He was thorough, friendly, and best of all, he takes great pictures. Our video is something we have revisited 4 times since we got married and the production quality is top notch. Bill is a great communicator; he tells you exactly what to do at the beginning so that the video is perfect and I didn't have to worry about a thing. I HIGHLY recommend reaching out to Bill to photograph your event, but especially wedding. That you SO much for our amazing video and pictures, Bill! We proudly display them all over our home!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Janet · Married on 04/28/2015

Morton Video Productions provided the video to my daughter's wedding and it is AMAZING!!!! I would recommend this service to everyone. All the special moments where captured from beginning to end with some hilarious captions as well. Great great job! Thank you so much for this precious keepsake. We will treasure it forever.

Sent on 05/09/2015

Melissa · Married on 03/28/2015

The best wedding video I've ever seen!! It was mine so I was extra critical but it turned out PERFECT!! Turn around time to get my video was short and it captured every single special moment! And others I didn't even know where happening!! 1000% satisfied!! Highly recommend!! Loved everything!!!

Sent on 05/09/2015
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 04/26/2014

Easy to work with! Video turned out great!

Sent on 12/28/2014
  • Kayleigh

Kayleigh · Married on 09/04/2011

I have not seen our video yet but he was great. He interviewed our family at the reception and I cant wait to see it :)

Sent on 09/15/2011

Lisa · Married on 10/08/2016

Great to work with! very pleasant and turned out a great product that was affordable. Enjoyed working with Morton Video.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Roselie · Married on 07/28/2018

3.5

He came to the rehearsal to scope out the scenery. He had one videoman with me and one with my husband for the whole day to show us getting ready. He sent us our video on DVD a month after the wedding. It's about 2 hours long. Looks very good my only concern was that a few places in the reception part the music overlay becomes obvious because it doesn't always sync up with the dancing and sometimes you can still hear the song playing over the DJ speaker in the background. Other than that I'd recommend if you're looking for a decent product at a more affordable price

Sent on 09/13/2018