Morrison's Flowers & Gifts Reviews

62 | Williamsburg, VA

62 Reviews for Morrison's Flowers & Gifts

Jennah · Married on 08/07/2016

Morrisons was so easy to work with. I had several last minute changes and they were so willing to make what I wanted perfect. They would send me texts of pictures of what The centerpieces would look like. And if I didn't like it, they changed it no problem. My flowers were literally perfect.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Audrey · Married on 07/23/2016

When I think flowers in Williamsburg, there is no option but Morrison's. They are hands down the BEST florist in the area. Arlene is INCREDIBLE. I gave her my ideas, a romantic theme. I told her I wanted two types of centerpieces and entrance and bar arraignments that complimented the style of classic Williamsburg and she delivered. If you go onto their FB, I was the bride that "chose pineapple for my entrance," also there are pictures on the Ford's Colony Country Club website of the work she did. It was just stunning! People are still raving about how beautiful everything was and I couldn't agree more. Also, Arlene was always available when I had a thought or an idea. As an out-of-town bride, this was of utmost importance. When I was in town, she made sure she was able to meet with me in person to help develop my vision. A cool thing I had her do was, instead of preserving the bouquet, which would be crazy expensive, Arlene is creating a silk floral wreath for me that I can hang every year around my anniversary. Thank you so much Arlene. my day wouldn't have been the same without you!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Tiffany · Married on 07/02/2016

Arlene is one of the most honest vendors in Williamsburg. She truly wants the best for every couple. We had a large wedding, and as a result worked with many vendors. However, Arlene was one of the best of our vendors. Not only was she very helpful in giving us ideas for flowers and decor, she went out of her way to do things that other vendors would charge for. I highly recommend Morrison's Flowers if you are looking for a company that truly cares about your special day. Thank you Arlene and the team at Morrison's. You made our day so special.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Andrea · Married on 07/02/2016

Words cannot do justice on the service we received. Arlene was great. We had ideas of what we wanted but did not know 100% and were getting stressed out. She had great ideas and she seemed to know what we needed without us saying. Arlene took what we had and made is beyond what we could imagine. We trusted her to make decisions on our wedding day because we were so full of nerves and she delivered. Arlene was also so calm and made us feel reassured that things would work out beautifully and it did. Thanks so much for making our special day what it was!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Carrie · Married on 05/07/2016

Arlene was so wonderful to work with! She made all of my visions come to life for a beautiful finished product. She even made a gorgeous flower collar for my dog ??

Sent on 09/24/2016
  • User6201934 · 2+ years ago

I cannot say enough good things about Arlene at Morrison's flowers! From day one, she was amazing. I didn't even have an appointment because I drove down to do a cake tasting with my daughter and son-in-law and didn't know how long it would take before I had to head back to DC. We had a little bit of time, so we stopped by. Arlene had an appt. coming in soon, but she took the time to meet with us. We appreciated her kindness - she could have turned us away and told us to make an appt. She truly cared about making everything perfect as if it were her own daughter's wedding. She called when the flowers came in and said the color of a certain flower was more orange than peach and she was concerned my daughter wouldn't be happy. I trusted her judgment - all of the flowers for the ceremony and reception were beautiful!! She was so easy to work with and went above and beyond in making sure everything was perfect for my daughter's special day! I would highly recommend her and would definitely use her services again.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Lindsay · Married on 11/01/2015

Arlene is a family friend and such a pleasure to work with. She was very accommodating when I needed to add things that I forgot to her proposal several times. And was more than accommodating when I wanted to change the bouquets slightly the morning of the wedding!

Morrison's Flowers provides high quality product at a very great price and I would recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Arlene is amazing! She really went above and beyond to not only listen to my needs/vision, but to recommend & suggest what would be the most beneficial to the day and the budget. I truly recommend Morrison's for your floral.

The best part: I do not know flowers very well, but we were able to communicate with pictures so I could show her what I liked and she used that to build a seasonal, beautiful bouquet within our budget.

Sent on 07/06/2015

Kelly · Married on 09/19/2015

Arlene was so wonderful to work with! She genuinely cares about each brides big day and the flowers that will make it the most beautiful. No one ever tried to upsell me on anything, and I thought like everyone there was very committed to giving me the best service possible! They were very flexible when I needed to change the number of corsages and boutonnieres two weeks before the wedding. The flowers look beautiful, and held up remarkably well! We were able to reuse them the next day as centerpieces for our wedding brunch. I'd highly recommend Arlene and Morrison's flowers to anyone !!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Amanda · Married on 06/20/2015

Morrison's flowers and gifts did a phenomenal job on my wedding flowers. The flower arrangements were even better than I expected. So unique and beautiful.

Sent on 07/03/2015

We looked at several florists for our wedding, and when we met Arlene and Cindy, we knew we wanted to work with Morrison's! We did not know exactly what we wanted to do, and they helped us to craft a beautiful event that really felt like "us." We couldn't be happier with the results. The guests gave many compliments about the beautiful arrangements, and everyone kept saying that the bridal bouquet was one of the most beautiful they had ever seen. All of the credit goes to Morrison's!

Sent on 07/03/2015

Chrissy · Married on 06/06/2015

My husband and I got married in June of 2015- everyone told me that I would become fixated on one thing. For me, that was flowers. Since I was a little girl I dreamt of having seas of flowers on my wedding day. My mom recommended Morrison's, whom I have heard great things about in the past.

I currently live in Denver, CO, and Arlene was very helpful and flexible about scheduling a time to get together. Morrison's was so organized, and knew exactly what I was envisioning for our special day. I had printed some examples from Pinterest, and they blew those out of the water. Throughout the months leading up to our wedding, I skyped with Morrison's to see prototypes, constantly talked through email about details I wanted to add or subtract. They were so on point and helpful throughout the entire planning process.

I will never forget the day of my wedding when Arlene showed up to the venue with all of our arrangements and bouquets- it brought tears to my eyes. What they created was the most magical thing I have seen. It was truly the focal point of our entire wedding. If you are in the market for flowers for any occasion- you cannot go wrong with Morrison's. They were so fabulous to work with, helped me be stress free, and truly brought my vision to life. Thank you so much for all that you did!!!!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Cindy provided gorgeous flowers and stayed within the budget I set. I was very impressed with her work.

Sent on 07/06/2015

Katherine · Married on 05/02/2015

Morrison's Flowers was a delight to work with. They made me feel secure that all the little details would be handled perfectly. The flower arrangement was absolutely beautiful and a great value too. They worked behind the scenes setting up all of our centerpieces at the reception, the unity candle arrangement at the church, and delivered the bridal bouquet and bride's maids flowers to my hotel room. I loved my flowers so much I have kept them as a keepsake in the entryway of my home. If you are looking for professionals whom have a great deal of talent, experience, and are very kind, then look no further than Morrison's Flowers!

Sent on 07/07/2015

I've know Arlene for a long time, so using her to do my wedding was a given. They were prompt with delivery, flexible with changes, and just overall fantastic. Not to mention, the flowers were gorgeous!

Sent on 12/11/2014

I went in with a very vague idea of what I wanted for my wedding party flowers and bouquet. Arlene was so helpful and even looked at my pintrest ideas to help me put together something beautiful and cohesive. I was planning my event out of state and I was worried about what the final product would be like, it was wasted worry, trust me. My bouquet was gorgeous and the attendees and family flowers were perfect, tasteful and fresh! I could not have been more pleased. The price was very reasonable and they worked with me to pick flowers that achieved the look I wanted but we're in my tight budget.

Sent on 12/14/2014

I was very pleased with my wedding flowers. I took pictures of exactly what I wanted and they were able to make it happen right down to the cork butioneers.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Ali · Married on 06/28/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Morrisons! They made my wedding unique and special. They worked along side me to ensure my finger print was on everything for my big day. They truly went above and beyond. I would recommend all friends and future brides to use Morrisons! I would choose them again in a heart beat!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Rebecca · Married on 06/21/2014

We worked with Cindy and Arlene for flowers for my wedding. They were extremely helpful in the planning process and worked hard to understand exactly what I wanted. My bouquet, the flowers for the cake and large arrangements were stunning and exactly what we'd discussed. They even supplied additional loose flowers with we used in various arrangements we made ourselves for wedding weekend events. The product was great and they were so pleasant to work with. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Stephanie · Married on 09/28/2013

I just got married a few weekends ago in Williamsburg and I am beyond thrilled that we worked with Morrison's. Arlene is definitely amazing at what she does and was so helpful with our wedding design. Morrison's prices are very reasonable especially for all of the hard work that is put into every arrangement! I would highly recommend Morrison's to any bride and groom getting married in the Hampton Roads area!! :)

Sent on 10/08/2013

Kristin · Married on 06/29/2013

Our wedding flowers were BEAUTIFUL - exactly as I envisioned. All flowers were fresh and lasted well after our wedding day (it's a week later and my bouquet is (in a vase) still gorgeous!) Arlene was easy to work with and took my suggestions without trying to change or add to them. She gave advice and made swaps based on what was fresh and available. I was very pleased with our flowers. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 07/05/2013

All I can say is WOW!

Ms. Arlene and her staff were unbelievable! The flowers for my wedding were better than I could have ever dreamed! I am not a "girly girl" so it was really hard to explain what was in my head, but Morrison's interpreted my vision in an amazing way. My entire family was blown away by her talent and professionalism.

I would hire them again any day!!!!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Simply the best in Williamsburg. I met with 2 other florists and Morrison's presentation was the most professional and friendly of the 3 in town. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/03/2013

I loved working with this florist. She was flexible with my budget, quick to respond to emails, and the flowers were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 06/28/2012

Mai L. · Married on 03/24/2012

Amazing! Morrison’s did a wonderful job on our wedding flowers and we couldn’t be more pleased with them. We had a wedding out of town and Arlene and her team made sure the flowers held up all day long. We were actually able to enjoy the flowers for many days because they kept so well. The flowers were beautiful and she did a great job picking out the right flower combinations to match our colors and theme.

Sent on 05/07/2012