Morning Peak Media Reviews

15 | Pasadena, CA

15 Reviews for Morning Peak Media

Karla · Married on 11/10/2018

AMAZING video quality!

Tiffany is so sweet and professional! We just received our wedding preview video and I LOVE it! I've watched it so many times! The quality of the video is amazing! I would definitely recommend Tiffany to others!

janeil · Married on 02/17/2018

Tiffany was incredibly helpful and professional. From our first meeting, she was willing to hear us out and understand our style. Leading up to the big day she was incredibly open and helpful to answer any questions we may have.

She was so much fun and we had a blast working with her!! We hope that she had as much fun being part of our family and our special day as we did! I will highly recommend her to all of my friends and family.

Belinda · Married on 06/11/2017

Tiffany was excellent and very professional. She paid close attention to details while filing our wedding video at Disneyland. She also made sure to capture all the intimate moments that were important on our special day. We are very satisfied with the product.

Aleese · Married on 09/10/2016

Tiffany is an amazing videographer. She took her time and listened to what we wanted, and she asked a lot of questions which equated to a beautiful and unique video. I would definitely recommend Morning Peak to anyone looking for a video they will absolutely love.

Since the moment I met Tiffany, I saw a sense of professionalism in her that I had not seen with other videographers. She genuinely cared about my wedding, and asked me what WE (my fiancé and I) wanted our wedding video to say about our story. I have no regrets and I'm sure I couldn't have chosen a better videographer for the most important day of my life!! And better yet, her prices are reasonable and the quality is great.

Ashley · Married on 09/03/2016

Tiffany is, in a word, amazing.

Prior and during our ceremony, Tiffany was so calm and went with the flow. Our church had photography and videography constraints; Tiffany respected the constraints and still captured beautiful footage. This shows flexibility and professionalism, which is greatly appreciated.

After the wedding, she provided a teaser that was very tasteful! She picked up on the feel and style of our wedding, and the teaser reflected that.

I loved the first video she provided, it was very creative. We asked Tiffany to include more of the guests talking in the video. She graciously incorporated truly touching statements from our guests, which makes us love the video even more. We look forward to looking back, with this video.

Production was timely. There were no surprises.

Thank you, Tiffany!

Justine · Married on 06/18/2016

Tiffany is absolutely amazing! She really strives to capture every moment beautifully. It was wonderful working with her before, during, and after our wedding. Her work is beautiful and very affordable. We love her!

Jennifer · Married on 06/04/2016

Tiffany was amazing to work with. My husband and I were so happy with her work ethics and her work overall. Shes the absolute sweetest. She's sooooo patient. She listens to all you have to say. She's so easy going. When I reach out to her she responds quickly. Her prices are so adorable. It's almost a steal. Her work is great work! Thank you Tiffany and team for working with me and giving me great memories of my wedding day.

• I

Isabella · Married on 05/28/2016

Morning Peak was my favorite vendor for my entire wedding. They worked with us to come up with the perfect package and were flexible to accommodate our needs. We haven't received our video yet, but our video trailer was sent to us before our honeymoon was over! and it was beautiful. I can tell they put the effort into making us look our best. I ran late in hair and makeup and Tiffany made sure to capture my bridesmaids getting ready even though I was late and wasn't there to instruct her or picking up my phone. She was very understanding and helped keep me calm when I arrived totally flustered. I can't wait to see the finished video, if it's anything like the trailer, I know it'll look like a professional film. I loved the video quality of our trailer and I'm so happy we chose Morning Peak for the most important day of my life to date. Totally worth the money, delivered a better quality video than many of the other videographers I researched who were charging more. One of the best decisions we made for our wedding :)

Sara · Married on 04/09/2016

I found Tiffany through the Knot and couldn't be more happier with my choice. She was very professional with the guest, photographer, and wedding coordinator. I love the footage she shot it brings back wonderful memories and I also to get see some behind the scenes that I wouldn't have elsewhere. Hiring a videographer was one of the best choice I made and having Tiffany there was a delight.

Jen · Married on 08/01/2015

Tiffany was awesome! She was very professional, showed up early to scope out our wedding venue, and got great video! She and I had a phone call before the wedding to discuss the types of shots I like and the things that were really important to me that she get in the video. She was very receptive and when I got the video back it was clear that she had gotten the shots I was looking for and put the video together the way I was expecting. She was very sweet and I really enjoyed working with her. I'd highly recommend Morning Peak for your event!

Rebecca · Married on 05/12/2018

We are thrilled with the wedding video Tiffany created! From the day I contacted her, she has been super helpful and I’m so glad we hired her to capture my sister’s wedding day. She took the time to set up a phone call and ask all about the bride & groom, important details we wanted her to capture, timing, etc. She was such a pleasure to work with on the day of the wedding, so sweet and accommodating. She captured the wedding day PERFECTLY and I know my sister will cherish the video forever. So thankful we chose Morning Peak Media!

Samantha · Married on 04/14/2018

Tiffany is so sweet, professional, fun, and overall amazing!! The minute we talked on the phone for the first time, I knew she would be perfect for our wedding vision. Her experience is also something that stood out to me over other cinematographers. She is also extremely affordable for A+ work. So thankful for her patience with my crazy family and her ability to stay calm when things were crazy and stressful. I appreciate all of her ideas and I am so excited to see the video!!

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2017

Tiffany was really easy to work with. I found her through a friend, and I'm glad we went with her!

Ash · Married on 04/29/2017

4.2
      3.5

It was great to have Morning Peak media at my wedding. Tiffany was really flexible to accommodate to our needs. Thank you!