MorLina Events Reviews

66 | Chesapeake, VA

66 Reviews for MorLina Events

Bernadette · Married on 09/15/2012

My experience with Morlina events was wonderful. Michele made planning fun and easy, it was like i was planning a very special event with someone in my family. We literally had "no worries". Her staff was very professional, well-organized, and a joy to work with. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives. All our family and friends who were in the wedding entourage said they were very happy and impressed with our wedding planner. All the venders that Michele works with are very professional and amazing. They transformed our dream wedding into a reality. We are very thankful to Michele and MorLina events. I would definitely recommend Morlina events to plan any event.

Sent on 10/07/2012

Bernadette,
    I appreciate your kind words and thank you for letting me and my team be a part of your special day. I enjoyed helping you, Domini and your families plan your special day. I am so excited to have you, your family and friends be a part of our MorLina Events Family! :)

bernadette · Married on 09/15/2012

Michele is a wonderful event planner. She and her team are very professional. She helps create a wedding of your dreams with whatever budget you have. My husband, family and I are very thankful that we worked with her for our wedding. Morlina events is amazing and I would definitely refer her to bride or for any event.

Sent on 11/25/2013
  • Sharon

Sharon · Married on 08/18/2012

Michele Carrizales of MorLina Events surpassed my expectations of what I thought of in a wedding coordinator. My fiance and I were getting ready to move to California in less than a month. We met Michele at a bridal show and she told us that she would be able to help us plan from out of state. We had spoken to other coordinators, but it was her pleasant and sincere demeanor and confidence in her ability to work with us from afar that led to our decision. What we love about Michele is that you do not realize that she is coordinating other events alongside your own because she makes you feel that she is 100% invested in yours, which I'll admit makes you feel special. She considers all of her events as her own which results in her exceptional service to make your dream a reality. In planning, Michele is meticulous and works by her motto "No Worries." She was able to schedule appointments before we moved to CA and during two short visits in VA. She notes every detail and keeps you ahead of schedule. Michele finds the perfect vendors for you and is professional in her appearance and interactions. She is always available via a call, text or email and responds in a timely manner. Our wedding was memorable! The morning of became a bit hectic for me due to my own timing but when Michele and her team arrived, everything was "smooth-sailing." Guests complimented on how impressed they were with everything and how MorLina Events did a wonderful job at the event. We are very happy to have had Michele as our coordinator. I've heard and seen how stressful planning a wedding can get, but I assure you there was no stress here besides staying within budget and creating a guest list with your fiance (I stress the "with your fiance" part.) Let's face it; you can't expect Michele to do it all. Working with MorLina Events was an enjoyable experience that I would do again! Michele Carrizales redefines the role of event coordinator and I would be ecstatic to attend one of her events!

Sent on 10/11/2012
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/16/2012

I originally didn't plan to have a wedding planner but with a recommendation from another vendor I decided to meet with her. That was the best decision I could've made while planning my wedding! Michele was a tremendous help in telling me what I needed to do, recommending vendors, providing support, and helping things run smoothly. She made what could have been a disaster into a perfect memorable event. Michele is kind, creative, friendly, professional, organized and really knows what she is doing. She cares about each of her brides and grooms and you will not go wrong with her as a planner. Thank you so much, Michele!

Sent on 07/08/2012

Kristen,
    I am so thankful Emer referred you to me too and appreciate your kind words. :) It was a pleasure meeting your beautiful self and helping yall with the planning and coordinating of your special day. It was a joy to meet your family and friends. I am excited to have you all be a part of our MorLina Events Family! :)

Kamillah · Married on 05/05/2012

When I met Michele from MorLina Events a year and half ago I had no idea what I had signed up for -- she totally helped make our wedding day the best day of our lives! You will not find a more genuine down to earth person. The whole wedding planning process was definitely all the more awesome and fun because Michele was there with us every step of the way. Her professionalism was top notch and we received a TON of compliments from friends and family for hiring her for our wedding. Definitely a testament to her attention to all of our wedding details!

Sent on 05/27/2012

MorLina Events's reply:

Kamillah, It was so great meeting you and Ren. I enjoyed helping yall plan your special day. Thank you for your kind words and so glad the both of you, your family and friends enjoyed your big day. Also, Thank you both again for referring Lilani and Ryan me. I am so excited to have you ALL a part of our MorLina Events Family. :)

Carolann · Married on 03/24/2012

Michelle and here team were extremely professional and unbelievably attentive. She worked incredibly hard to please many demanding personsonalities always with a warm smile and great attitude. I would recommend her without hesitation to anyone seeking help in planning a sucessful wedding.

Sent on 06/19/2012

MorLina Events's reply:

Carolann, It was pleasure meeting you and your family. I appreciate your kind words. I am glad my team and I provided everyone with a successful event. :)

Joseph · Married on 11/12/2011

Originally we weren’t sure if we even wanted to hire a wedding coordinator. After working with Michele (MorLina Events), we couldn’t have imagined the process without her. We interviewed several coordinators and even from the initial meeting we felt extremely comfortable with Michele. She answered all our questions and was not only extremely nice and friendly, but very professional. She took her time to get to know us and we felt that made a huge difference because she makes sure things are done the way she knows you want them. Throughout the whole process she was responsive and attentive to our needs and always made us feel that we were her priority. Being that we lived in Northern Virginia she was extremely flexible talking with us even if it was late in the evening after work or dinner or meeting last minute in Virginia Beach when we were in town.

On the day of the wedding we felt like we were just there to enjoy our day and celebrate instead of worrying about vendors and any of the logistics. Some of our family and friends even went out of their way to let us know that our wedding coordinator did a great job because the whole day flowed with what it seemed like minimal effort. And even when it was time be assertive (because of our huge wedding party), Michele was perfect and was always in command of the situation.

It’s one thing that Michele is simply great at what she does, but she is also simply a wonderful person and a joy to work with. Probably the only negative thing about working with her on our wedding is that once it’s done you’ll definitely miss her! It wasn’t hard to consider a friend once everything was all said and done and we expect to keep in touch with her J

It is fitting that her motto is “No Worries”, because leading up to our wedding day we had none!

Sent on 12/06/2011

MorLina Events's reply:

Joseph and Christine, It was such a pleasure meeting the both of you. Thank you so much for your kind and touching words. I enjoyed helping yall plan and coordinate your special day. It was a joy meeting your family and friends, I am glad they and the both of you enjoyed your big day with "No Worries". :) I am so glad to have you ALL a part of our MorLina Events Family. It is exciting your 1st Wedding Anniversary is almost here. :)

Paul · Married on 10/22/2011

Michele Carrizales with MorLina Events is the bomb. There is no one who will work harder with more dedication for her couples than Michele. She will take away the stress and all of the worries in planning your wedding. She is a true professional and absolute joy to be around. She truly loves what she does and always places her couples as number one. She kept over 20 vendors in line and on time for our wedding - a wedding that was absolutely a dream. We could never sing her praises loud enough. If you are looking for a wedding planner than pick the BEST and pick Michele Carrizales with MorLina Events - you will be thankful you did ....

Sent on 11/02/2011

MorLina Events's reply:

Paul and Eleanor, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure helping you plan and coordinate your special day. I enjoyed meeting your family and friends. I am glad we provided them and the both of you a "No Worries" event. I am so glad to have you ALL a part of our MorLina Events Family. I am excited your 1st Wedding Anniversary is upcoming this month. :)

Desiree · Married on 10/01/2011

Michele Carrizales with MorLina Events is a FANTASTIC wedding coordinator! She made the wedding planning process so easy and definitely less stressful! Her motto is "No Worries" and she lives up to her motto! I had no worries that she would get the job done right and our wedding day was WONDERFUL! Her monthly to-do lists helped me get organized and take things on one by one so that it wasn't too much at one time. Michele helped me with every little detail and our wedding day was everything we expected and more! She is so nice and comfortable to work with, but can crack a whip if she needs to! Her assistants were also very nice and did a wonderful job. I highly recommend MorLina Events to anyone in need of an event/wedding coordinator! I'm so happy that we worked with her! I can't thank her enough for making our wedding day so special!

Joanna · Married on 06/18/2011

MorLina Events was/is amazing.

- They presented (3) very affordable types of wedding packages
    - Very responsive to my emails, calls, texts
    - Always sent me a reminder list of "to-dos" for the month
    - Followed up with all of my venues
    - Really tried to be there for me so that I did not stress out. They would offer to do things that weren't even part of my paid package just to help out with the wedding
    - Stayed (2) hours later after the reception to help my parents pack and unload gifts, and didn't even mention this to me. I paid extra accordingly because they deserved it.
    - Followed up with a vendor that I was underwhelmed by.
    - Truly caring and great

Sent on 09/28/2011

Darrell · Married on 05/20/2011

Michele and her staff of Morlina Events were wonderful! Michele truly believes in her motto of "No Worries" and is an excellent wedding planner!

Kelly · Married on 04/09/2011

We had our wedding in the city we live in but unfortunately all of our family lives out of state. We wanted a wedding planner to help us so our family along with us could really enjoy our wedding. Michele was the perfect fit for us! Michele is very organized & she went above and beyond anything I could have asked her to do in preparation for our wedding. Even all of our family was so surprised with everything she did. If you are looking for an event coordinator that will make sure everything is absolutely perfect the way you envision it go with Michele!! I literally did not have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 10/09/2011

Michelle · Married on 10/17/2009

From our first meeting, we felt like Michele was already on our side. She was always available to offer advice but most of all support prior to the wedding. Michele kept us on task with timely reminders and when necessary kind nudges to keep us on our timeline. She let us vent when necessary and did admirably to keep the stress of the day and the days leading up to it, at a minimum.

We had a great experience and an amazing wedding, thanks to Michele’s help! We highly suggest Michele and MorLina Events to help your event reach its full potential.

Juhanna · Married on 11/11/2017

Very helpful and caring during the Wedding planning process.

Sent on 11/27/2017

RENEE · Married on 09/03/2016

Call. Book. TODAY. If you want a flawless event, a professional, courteous, and "go to the ends of the earth" team to support your wedding planning and day of...make the call now!!! Michele and her entire team at MorLina events are top notch. From the day I walked into her gorgeous offices in Chesapeake...through phone calls, emails, mind-changes, Bridezilla moments...all the way through the Wedding day where she coordinated through a Hurricane nearly flooding our reception space...she was the consumate professional (better yet, she kept ME calm and relaxed). My guests had nothing but great things to say about her work and all wished they'd had someone like her to plan their weddings/events. I just can't say enough about her and her team. Thank you Michele for everything!!!!!!

Sent on 09/06/2016
  • W

Whytnee · Married on 06/21/2014

Michele and her team are phenomenal. I had to plan my wedding from a different state and she still ensured that I had no worries, whatsoever. She went above and beyond to fulfill our visions.

Sent on 06/24/2014