MorLina Events Reviews

66 | Chesapeake, VA

66 Reviews for MorLina Events

Alanna · Married on 05/09/2015

I had the pleasure of having Michele help me plan my May 9th wedding, and Michele and her Morlina Events team are absolutely amazing!!! I really cannot put into words the appreciation my parents, in-laws, husband and I have for their hard work and professionalism.
    She sent my mom and me monthly to-do lists that helped us focus on and finalize the important pieces each month. Michele also helped us get the best vendors! Her motto of “no worries” could not be more true, and she always makes sure you are ahead of the game so that as you get close to the wedding you can just enjoy it all. I travel Monday-Friday for my job and I have no idea what I would have done without her dedication. Michele honestly makes you feel like you are her only client and also like family!
    Our wedding day was flawless! I didn’t have to worry about making sure this and that were done because Michele was always one step ahead of us and our wedding party. If you have ever seen the movie the wedding planner…. That is Michele and her team! Organized, punctual and extremely friendly! All the vendors knew when and where to be. I actually got to eat, drink and enjoy myself at my wedding.
    My bridal party and close friends and family could not stop telling me how awesome Michele is and how lucky I was to have her helping me!
    I highly recommend hiring Morlina events, worth every penny!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Desiree · Married on 05/01/2015

Michele and her team at Morlina Events helped plan and coordinate our wedding. Michele is very responsive and acted as an advocate for both me and my husband. She made sure the wedding ran smoothly and things were done at a particular time. We received so many compliments about her team and how organized the day was. Thanks Michele, you are amazing! Couldn't have done our wedding without you!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Caitlin · Married on 04/11/2015

Michele was the best decision we made while wedding planning. She was always available for visit, phone calls and texts. She had great ideas and helped to make sure our visions came to life. She and her team are the best!! I loved working with them!

Sent on 04/22/2015

DENIELLE · Married on 04/04/2015

Michelle and her team at MorLina events were amazing! Even though I only utilized the day of wedding package, Michelle was there to help with so much more. I was planning my VA wedding from FL so that presented different challenges and Michelle was so flexible and helpful with every meeting (Skype, phone, email, in person). The MorLina team was able to bring my vision together on the day of my wedding and I was able to keep my sanity and enjoy getting ready for our big day. I HIGHLY recommend MorLina events! They truly provide a "no worries" service and were worth every penny!

Sent on 04/22/2015
  • Kristine

Kristine · Married on 11/15/2014

We absolutely love Morlina Events! We were referred by one of her previous brides, which happened to be my sister-in-law :) We saw how hard Michele and her team worked on her wedding and everything was so organized and went smoothly! We just knew then and there that she would be the one to help plan ours! She went over and beyond for us. She keeps in contact throughout the whole planning process and kept us on our toes :) Michele is a very organized person and detail oriented which we loved! She kept all of our vendors on the same page at all times and assured every detail was on point. Our wedding day came together just as we dreamed it would be. Michele and her team are amazing and worth it :) We couldn't have asked for a better planner!!!!!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Emer · Married on 10/25/2014

If I didn't already know this person or business, I would assume a large company covering a wide area in the state of Virginia. Not that this is bad, but when you find out how this one person is so dedicated in her work and maintains her personal, family, friends, and "friendors" in the success of any event's goal, it is so much pleasure to witness the results! I am so proud of this person and this company that I only wish her continued success flows over to all the areas that she connects with on a regular basis. You cannot ask for a better person/company to engage in your special day or event! You will see endless reviews online and in person and will definitely not regret ever connecting with MorLina Events!

Sent on 10/27/2014

If you want someone that is "on the ball", a Type A, over achiever, then Michele and her team are for you. Who wouldn't want that, in a wedding planner? I know A LOT of planners and Michele is #1.

Sent on 06/27/2015

Anasa · Married on 10/18/2014

What is there to say about MorLina Events besides AMAZING!!!! Seriously, Michele and her team are worth every single penny. My husband and I planned our Virginia wedding from Colorado because all of our family is in VA. Michele replied to every email and text message we sent. If you called and she was in a meeting, she always called you back once she was walking out. She knows so MANY vendors in the Hampton Roads area, and all of her recommendations were totally worth their salt. She's easy to work with and got along with both of our families throughout the planning process. Michele was so understanding of our distance from the wedding venue, that whenever we came into town, she would try to schedule as many meetings as she could in a day. That way we could have one really productive wedding planning day, and then enjoy the rest of the time in VA with our families. The day of the wedding, my husband and I literally didn't have to do anything except for show up. Our wedding party and families were completely taken care of. My maid of honor even stated to me that our wedding had been the most calm and stress free wedding she had ever been a part of. That's why MorLina is worth everything we paid and she is very reasonably priced!

I enthusiastically recommend MorLina to any bride/groom/family looking for a planner. She is definitely one of the best!!

Sent on 01/17/2015

My husband and I got married on September 6th and had the pleasure of having MorLina Events coordinate our special day. From day one, I knew that Michele and her team would make this experience stress-free and enjoyable and she went above and beyond. We are so thankful we had her to help us coordinate. Michele is so knowledgeable and professional in what she does and makes you feel like you are her only bride and groom the whole time. She always says "no worries" and it is true, I had no worries! Michele is so sweet and caring and even keeps snacks for her brides for our road trips to vendor meetings lol :) She kept in mind the budget we were working with and had great recommendations for vendors or other alternatives for us so that we felt comfortable. Her responsiveness is like the snap of a finger! Whatever time of day, whenever, she was always there to answer our questions or calm my anxiety. Our wedding day was flawless and exactly what I had envisioned from our first meeting. If anything went wrong, I definitely had no clue! Michele and her team are THE BEST and if we could do it over again we would definitely pick MorLina Events :)

Sent on 12/11/2014

Steli · Married on 08/16/2014

Stayed professional even with a crazy bridal party!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Gabrielle · Married on 07/12/2014

MorLina Events was amazing and helped put my wedding together. She truly is a no worries wedding planner because on that day we did not worry about anything other then each other. She is super organized and prepared.

Sent on 01/13/2015

Hanna · Married on 05/17/2014

We absolutely LOVED Michele and her entire team at MorLina Events!! Michele is the kindest, most caring, and quite frankly probably the best planner and coordinator in the entire world, not even exaggerating! She knows what she is doing and she does it so well. Her motto is "No Worries", and I am telling you there were absolutely no worries at all in the year and a half leading up to the wedding or even the wedding day itself. She does a phenomenal job at keeping her clients happy and she goes above and beyond for her clients. Like for me, I get hungry very frequently and she took note of that and made sure she always had a lot of snacks for me to munch on when we had meetings, she even started including lunches between meetings to make sure we were never hungry. She treats you like family from the get go. She is pretty much a part of our family now and we love her so incredibly much! I would recommend her to anybody who has any type of event coming up. She is the very best at what she does, and you can not go wrong with her by your side.

Sent on 05/29/2014

Angela · Married on 12/28/2013

Michele and her team were amazing! She sent me monthly updates reminding me of all the thing I needed to do, which was extremely helpful since I was planning the wedding from the other side of the state. The day of was stress-free because of the team! They were phenomenal and I was able to thoroughly enjoy my day with out any worries.

Sent on 01/19/2014

Kathleen · Married on 10/05/2013

We hired MorLina events to help with planning our wedding after realizing 3 months into planning that we just couldnt do it on our own anymore. Michele took out the stress of wedding planning and made it more exciting for us. We loved how friendly, patient and professional her and her team have been to us. Oh and flexible especially with how our work schedules are. We seriously could not have gotten through all the planning and our wedding day with out them. Thanks Michele and MorLina events!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Aila · Married on 06/22/2013

To describe in one word what Michele/MorLina Events was to us as we prepared for our wedding: LIFESAVER! She was referred by an events manager at one of the hotels we visited (on our own, like many other couples who think they can do it all.) After our consultation meeting, when she showed us her folder of extremely detailed itineraries, we knew it was a perfect match. We were both from out of town, completing our last year of residency...we needed all the help we could get!

Michele worked with us for nearly a year, and her fees were extremely reasonable for the comprehensive services provided. She introduced us to her excellent network of preferred vendors and was also flexible when we wanted to meet with others. She came with us to every meeting and made sure our contracts were in order before signing. She helped us stick to our budget and her monthly to-do emails kept us on track to avoid a lot of last-minute stress. She communicated with our parents long-distance and coordinated weekend events with them. She was always available through phone, text, or email and quick to respond...you get the point, she is amazing! The personal touch really came through when she came with us to our respective fittings to take pictures for our families to see.

On the big day itself, we were in awe at the "entourage" Michele brought with her to make sure nothing was missed. She and Lisa stayed with us the entire day. If there were any hiccups at all, we had no idea because to us, everything went so smoothly. We kept hearing the word "wow" from our guests, who asked us how we were able to pull it all off and all we could say was, MorLina Events. Thank you Michele for helping us fulfill our vision and allowing us to be guests at our own wedding; we are happy to be part of the "MorLina family." If you ever decide to relocate to Toronto, we know plenty of people to keep y'all busy!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Matthew · Married on 06/08/2013

Lisa was amazing and we were so fortunate to have her help us plan the wedding. She made sure everything went smoothly. Couldn't have asked for better.

Sent on 02/09/2014

Amy · Married on 06/01/2013

Michele was and is absolutely amazing! She was professional and always made sure that we were up to date on everything. I could not imagine having ANYONE else as our wedding planner.

Sent on 09/23/2013

JACQUE · Married on 05/25/2013

Before we decided to look into a wedding planner, we were so lost, trying to figure out where to start, and didn't know what vendors to look for, it was overwhelming. I first met Michele at a Bridal Show in April, and contacted her shortly after and once we met with her, it was an instant connection, she's so sweet, and were thankful to know she was available for our wedding day, and were so excited to work with her! She came along and proved to be a valuable liaison between us and the various vendors. We hired her early around May or July 2012 (can't remember the exact month), and that proved to be one of our best moves. She helped us book all of our vendors within the next couple months. She works fast, and she does not play! ;) She is AWESOME and on top of everything, very organized! Throughout the year we worked with her, she definitely provided a worry-free planning. If I felt stressed, she told me that I was good to go, and I was still on top of things and nothing to worry about. Gave us some room to breathe during the wedding planning process!

Michele and her team did everything to make the wedding weekend a memorable time for our friends and families! They are all great to work with. Michele and her Team super awesome and professional, more than I expected. Our ceremony site was strict on timing and Michele and her team made sure the ceremony went smoothly. Even after the ceremony and reception, everything was done in a timely manner. We couldn't be any happier with how everything turned out. It was our DREAM WEDDING that we had always wanted! We were a happy and stress free couple on the day of our wedding, from the beginning to end. Hiring Michele is the BEST thing any one could do, especially if you want everything to be stress free leading up to the day of the wedding! She is very personable and great to work with!

We love you Michele! Thanks for EVERYTHING!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Carla · Married on 05/18/2013

MorLina Events is by the best service we invested on for our wedding. Michele is a phenomenal event planner. She always goes above and beyond for her clients to provide quality service. We ALWAYS felt like we were her only clients! She was quick to respond to all of our texts and calls, even during late hours of the night. Her organizational skills were on point; she kept us on track with our appointments with wedding vendors.

We met Michele at a bridal show and got a very good first impression of her. She was so sweet and professional with us! We were able to contact her and set up a meeting with her at the local Starbucks. Immediately, she was personable and we instantly felt like we had known her for years! Her personality suited us perfectly and we were excited to work with her.

As a young, busy, and distracted couple, her constant reminders allowed us to stay on track with planning. She was quite flexible and was able to work around our schedules for our meetings. We loved how it always seemed that she was working to please us. When there was an issue, it was always taken care of right away. She even helped my bridesmaids plan my bridal shower. She was able to provide referral contacts for venues and this service wasn't even a part of our contract! :)

Her easy-going personality helped me (the anxious bride) stay calm throughout the wedding planning experience. Our family and friends raved about her team and was impressed with their work. Everything was smooth sailing during the big day. It was taken care of by MorLina Events. Even after the wedding, Michele was always responsive and allotted proper time for us.

We are very pleased with the quality of service she provided, most importantly her professionalism. Her friendly and laid-back attitude was just what I needed to help us get through wedding planning! MorLina Events is exceptional and you will not go wrong with this company.

Sent on 07/24/2013

Hannah · Married on 04/06/2013

Michele and her team at MorLina Events are AMAZING! Their motto is "No Worries" and that is definitely what they delivered. Throughout the planning process I thought countless times, "I'm so glad I have Michele! She's the best decision we made!" Michele was available to help me make all the decisions, big and small, that I had no idea even went into planning a wedding. I always felt that she made my preferences and desires the highest priority when meeting with vendors. The day of the wedding I was able to relax and enjoy my family and friends because Michele and her team were there to take care of EVERYTHING. All I had to do was show up! Michele was a huge relief to my mom because she also got to be present and enjoy all the festivities, rather than running around making last minute decisisons and putting out fires. Michele fees are WAY low compared to what she could charge for her excellent service. Without a doubt I would use her services again for my wedding. She's by far the best decision we made regarding the wedding; she is a must-have!

Sent on 04/17/2013

Tyler · Married on 03/23/2013

Michelle was an amazing wedding planner! She was extremely detailed oriented, and she made sure everything was perfect! Michelle has a great group of vendors she works with and she allows everyone to chose what vendors they want to work with! Michelle can make anyone's days one to remember!

Sent on 04/10/2013

Kristin · Married on 03/23/2013

Michele was a dream come true. My husband and I were so lucky to have her as our wedding planner. We couldn't have been more relaxed and at ease when we were planning our big day. When she says "no worries" she means it! She always put us first. I was never put on hold for another bride, even though she was serving at least 15 other brides! Michele is not only known to us as the amazing wedding planner, but a part of our family forever.

Sent on 04/14/2013

Precious · Married on 10/21/2012

We had the great pleasure of having Morlina Events take care of all of our wedding needs. We’re so blessed to have had her as our wedding planner and pulled off our special day, we will be forever grateful. Michele definitely made the wedding planning process stress free and smooth sailing. Michele pulled in the right vendors together and our day was nothing less than perfect. She understood our vision and it turned out beautifully! Her staff on that day was friendly and accommodating. The wedding day itinerary went smoothly; even our guest noticed.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Dee Dee · Married on 10/06/2012

Michele is the best! There are truly no worries when you have her by your side:)

Sent on 10/16/2012

Michele and the team at Morlina Events were AMAZING! I was never the kind of girl that imagined her wedding day to be perfect (as in my history it has been made evident that my life is just not one void of stress, plus I am accident prone =). This day certainly would not have been perfect if it weren't for Morlina Events. Michele is INCREDIBLY knowledgeable and connected within the industry, so meeting and reviewing various vendors was a cake walk! Throughout the process, Michele was personable, friendly, and down right adorable! We truly feel as though our planner was so much more, like family, a close cousin, a sister even! We truly love Michele and the crew and will continue to recommend our friends and family for her services. THANK YOU SO MUCH! LOVES!

Sent on 10/23/2012