11 Reviews for Morgan Phillips Cakes

Consultations (4)
Delivery (4)
Setup (4)
11 Morgan Phillips Cakes Reviews

Morgan is such a delight to work with!! She is very responsive and experienced. Not only that, but she makes delicious cakes! We loved the cake we choose and Morgan was great at creating the vision I had for my cake. I highly recommend working with her for any cake-related needs.

Profile Picture Alana, 5/18/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Morgan was the most amazing person to work with from start to finish for my wedding cake. She has such a variety of delicious options for cakes and frosting. My now husband and I went on several tastings, and none of the others came even close to the taste and value that Morgan had to offer. She was incredibly professional, made our vision for our cake come to life flawlessly, and was incredibly flexible on the actual day of the wedding to ensure that the fresh flower and cake topper placements were exactly where they needed to be. All of our guests raved about how beautiful the cake was and that it was one of the best cakes they have ever had.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/1/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

We were so very happy with our cake from Morgan Phillips Cakes-- it matched our decor beautifully, and tasted *amazing*. (Seriously, make sure you try her lemon-lavender cake-- it's a delicate, fresh flavor I haven't found anywhere else.) She is organized, detail-oriented, and thorough-- from the initial planning session, we were impressed with the attention she devoted to making sure everything was perfect. Our emails were always answered quickly-- unlike pretty much every other baker we contacted while we were looking! Her decorating skills were also fantastic. She came up with the wonderful idea of having a spray of sugar stars cascading down the cake, suspended on wires-- it was absolutely beautiful. We're really glad we went with Morgan Phillips Cakes!

Profile Picture S, 9/17/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Morgan was recommended to us by a friend and we are so happy she was! Not only was our cutting cake and cake truffles beyond delicious, but she made sure our vision came to life with her beautiful presentation and display with all of her own cake trays and even a rustic ladder to fit our theme. Thank you Morgan!!! We will be sure to spread the word to our friends and family

Profile Picture Joy, 7/22/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I am so glad we chose Morgan Phillips Cakes for our wedding cake, and we've been recommending her to all of our engaged friends ever since! Our meeting/tasting with her was fantastic (and delicious) and the wedding cake turned out perfectly. Her prices are very, very fair, and communication and delivery were a breeze. Thanks Morgan Phillips Cakes!

Profile Picture Meredith, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Morgan was an excellent choice for our wedding cake and cupcake spread! She is a graduated pastry chef with a lot of talent who impressed us with her professionalism and attention to detail. We had a wonderful cake tasting where we were able to speak face to face about the cake design and set up. The cake turned out beautiful and every last cupcake was eaten! We would recommend Morgan Phillips Cakes to anyone getting married in the greater D.C., Virginia, and Maryland areas!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/10/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Morgan Phillips Cakes made both the grooms cake and my wedding cake! I would 100% recommend her to others. She was very flexible in meeting with us prior to the wedding for tastings. Morgan was very prompt when responding to email with any questions or ideas that I had. Because of where I live my cakes were mainly designed via email/pictures and both of my cakes turned out exactly how I imagined them/described them to her. She is very creative and talented. My cake was both beautiful and delicious!

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/2/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I would highly recommend Morgan Phillips bakery/cakes. Morgan was very flexible in making arrangements to meet with the couple-they lived in another city and had limited availability to meet. Communication with Morgan was very easy-she was very prompt in returning emails , never difficult to get in touch with...Very available to her clients and always very professional.
Now to the all important part-her cakes are delicious!! We tried other bakers and her cakes, hands down, just tasted better. Her cake flavors and creative fillings are amazing-and the cake was beautifully presented on the day of the wedding.
Morgan's delicious cakes and the professional care she takes with her clients are a winning combination. I will use her services again and continue to refer her to friends and colleagues.

Profile Picture Deborah, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Morgan Phillips Cakes made a Grooms cake for our son’s wedding rehearsal dinner. The theme was based on his favorite premier soccer team, and the intricate artwork was flawless. The cake itself was amazing, a chocolate cake with espresso-mocha filling, and buttercream frosting that was just divine. Everyone raved over this cake, and I would highly recommend Morgan Phillips Cakes to anyone!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Morgan was easy to work with and really captured the vision we had for our cake. Not only did the cake look great but tasted great too! All the guests loved it! She was able to come up with tasty and unique flavor combinations to fit with our Mexican themed food. She also did a sailboat shaped grooms cake for our rehearsal dinner that had amazing detail. It was almost too pretty to cut, but glad we did because it tasted amazing! I highly recommend the chocolate peanut butter flavor :)

Profile Picture Kali, 10/11/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Not only are Morgan's cakes DELICIOUS, but her attention to detail and artistic talent helped to ensure that the dessert display for our wedding was beautiful and perfectly "on theme." She spent months patiently answering my questions and working with me to bring my vision of a table full of individual three tiered miniature cakes to life. Being able to collaborate on Pinterest and see Morgan's sketches during our tasting made me feel really involved in the design process. Plus, it bears repeating: her cakes are absolutely drool-worthy and I can't wait to eat our anniversary cake in a few weeks. We also ordered our favors from Morgan - she put together little baggies of homemade dog treats for our guests to take home to their pets and it was great to check off two items from just one vendor. She's amazing and I can't recommend her services enough.

Profile Picture Cortney, 6/7/14, 1 Review