Morgan Lindsay Photography Reviews

24 | Brentwood, TN

24 Reviews for Morgan Lindsay Photography

24 Morgan Lindsay Photography Reviews

Nicole · Married on 05/10/2018

Morgan truly made my sister's day one of a kind. She was so helpful while we were all getting ready. She made taking picures so fun. Not to mention, it was pouring out, so Morgan used her creativity and found a a beautiful indoor spot for us to take pictures after the ceremony.
    The pictures turned out amazingly!

Madison · Married on 10/22/2016

If you're looking for someone that will go above and beyond for both you and your photos, look no further! Morgan is absolutely amazing at what she does and will do everything she can in her power to make sure you're confident, comfortable and stress free every step of the way. She is such a talented, genuine, and caring individual with an outgoing and adventurous personality. She consulted with us before hand on outfits and locations in order to achieve the vision we had and to ensure our personalities were portrayed through her lens as well. She definitely didn't disappoint during our fall engagement session. Whether it meant going into an abandoned building, climbing trees and cliffs or pulling over for a random field on the side of the road, she will do anything to capture that perfect candid shot while making you feel like a rock star in the process. Morgan has even accompanied us on a spontaneous trip to our chapel and other areas nearby to get a game plan for the big day. We have only had our engagement photos done, but I can't wait to see what she has in store for our wedding collection in October! Thank you Morgan for everything you've done for us thus far!

Sent on 02/20/2016

Morgan Lindsay Photography's reply:

Madison! Thank you for taking the time and writing such a well written review, showcasing the experience with your engagement session. Your engagement was one we will always remember capturing! Our very first encounter of Mohican in the fall. Breathtaking. Thank you to both you and Brandon. We can't wait to showcase your wedding day to the nine's!

Katie · Married on 08/13/2016

Where do I begin? From the start, Morgan Lindsay made me feel welcomed and comfortable about my wedding day pictures. Morgan and I have been friends for awhile and I am always in complete AWE of how beautiful her wedding photography turns out. Morgan traveled from Nashville to Cleveland, Ohio to take pictures for me as a new bride. Choosing Morgan Lindsay as my photographer was the best decision! Her passion and professionalism shined through working with her. On our wedding day, it started raining and as a bride, I worried about how the photos would turn out. Morgan Lindsay adapted to our environment and had an alternative location where she took GORGEOUS photos of my husband and I. I am above and beyond impressed with how our wedding photos turned out. I recommend Morgan Lindsay Photography if you are seeking creative, artistic, and classic wedding photography for your special day. Thank you Morgan! We are so happy with how you captured our wedding day.

Amy · Married on 06/18/2016

Morgan went above and beyond to make our wedding and engagement pictures perfect! She shut down streets and even got us into a place that was closed just to make sure our pictures were amazing, which I knew they would be the second I met her. She really captured our vision and who my groom and I were through our wedding pictures. She is so sweet and easy to work with! I would recommend her to any bride or groom getting married!

Sandy · Married on 06/18/2016

Morgan photographed my daughter (and new Son-in-law's ;) ) wedding a few weeks ago. And oh my goodness! What a sweet, enthusiastic, and creative professional, she is! My daughter and I met her a little over a year ago when we were looking for a photographer for her wedding. We immediately knew she was the one we wanted! She understood my daughter's vision and was so excited to capture just the right photos for both her engagement and wedding. On the day of the wedding, when Morgan arrived, I just went right over and gave her a hug. That was how comfortable I felt with her. During that day, she captured so many special moments between my daughter and her groom, family, and friends! The pictures she took were just perfect!
    I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone in the Tiffin\Findlay, Ohio, or Nashville, TN area. At the end of this experience we have amazing photos, and also feel like we've made a new friend!

Kelly · Married on 06/11/2016

We had a fantastic experience with Morgan Lindsay Photography for our engagement pictures! She was very professional, fun, and personalized the session for us. We are so excited for our wedding pictures!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Morgan Lindsay Photography's reply:

Kelly, Your wedding day will be epic. We are so excited for June!

As the Mother-of-the-Bride I am so happy with the choice my daughter made to select Morgan Lindsay Photography for her wedding. Morgan was professional, easy to work with and very helpful. The images from the wedding are beautiful! I would recommend anyone choose this photographer for any special occasion.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Morgan Lindsay Photography's reply:

The wedding day was perfect. The love they have for each other is simply one of a kind. We are honored to be apart of something so epic. Thank you!

Renea · Married on 08/29/2015

I am not sure where to begin, other than saying Morgan Lindsay Photography is AMAZING! My fiancé hates getting his picture taken and Morgan was able to capture amazing shots of him and I. When you look at our engagement pictures I believe you can see the love for each other that we have. It takes a talented photographer to capture what she captured that day. I am more than positive she will be able to do the same thing with our wedding photos on August 29th. Mine and my fiancé both have a love for animals and she was open to photographing us with our dogs and horses (horses she has only done one other time). Morgan not only had the patience for all the animals but captured amazing shots of the horses. I do not think I will ever be able to express to Morgan and her team for how much I love these images she was able to capture that day. If you are looking for a photographer that is willing to get to know you and your fiancé, take time the time to make sure your style choices will look great on camera, and be flexible with the needs of you and your fiancé Morgan Lindsay Photography is the right choice for you!

Allison · Married on 06/01/2015

Where to start. Morgan is an AMAZING artist. Her eye for the camera is top notch and she never settles for anything less. The amount of professionalism she entails, is unlike any other. Whatever this girl is doing, she does it with a smile on her face. No matter what kind of shoot, she always manages to make every client feel comfortable and at ease. Even though she specializes in weddings, I highly recommend this girl for any kind of photoshoot! Keep up the fantastic work, Morgan!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Morgan Lindsay Photography's reply:

Allison, We had so much fun collaborating with you, when stylizing your Bridal session! Exploring session locations and racing sunset was an adventure we will always remember. Thank you for the kind words & for being your full of life, self!

Toria · Married on 05/13/2015

Morgan is great to work with and made the whole process from booking to taking the photos to receiving the photos super easy. We did her Embrace session and are absolutely in love with our photos. My fiance hates getting his picture taken and usually looks very awkward in photos but Morgan made him feel at ease and very comfortable in front of the camera. We loved the location that she took us too, it really fit our personality and was exactly what we were looking for. You can see the passion she has for photography in her work. We are thankful to have gotten the chance to work with someone so talented and caring. I know that we will be using her again in the future. I would highly recommend her!!

Trigger · Married on 05/09/2015

I can not emphasize enough how crucial Morgan was to my wife's dream wedding coming together. We knew finding a photographer would be easy in Nashville, but finding someone accountable to our creative standards & experienced to avoid a wedding planner all together was a blessing. She was extremely helpful & personable from our initial consultation, through the rain on our wedding day, to a promisingly early delivery of our images & print orders.

Morgan is true professional that catered to our schedule, provided my wife's beautiful makeup, & the convenient gallery to flaunt to friends & family were everything we had imagined! I highly recommend Morgan Lindsay Photography & will contact her future events.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Morgan Lindsay Photography's reply:

Trigger, We appreciate your well written review and are humbled by your words. We had a gorgeous day for your Nashville wedding. How lucky you and Jen are to have each other. Thank you for allowing us to capture your wedding story and trusting us every step of the way. We appreciate you!

Karissa · Married on 05/02/2015

Morgan is incredibly artsy, fun, enthusiastic, organized and flexible. Morgan was a pleasure to work with from day 1. She photographed our engagement session as well as our wedding, and made sure to take every detail into account. She gave us detailed documents to fill out so she could fulfill every shot, idea, and suggestion we had. She allowed plenty of time for both occasions, sent us detailed itineraries, and made sure everything flowed smoothly. Morgan and her assistant were fun and my bridal party enjoyed working with them too, which was important to me as a bride. Lastly, her photos are very unique and she is good at capturing the personality and style of the person/s she is shooting. I would highly recommend Morgan Lindsay Photography!

Andrew · Married on 12/09/2014

Morgan is one of the most talented and personable people which makes her great at what she does. She not only provides you with unlimited ideas and inspiration, but also incorporates any of your own ideas giving everything a personal touch. Highly recommended. Keep up the great work!

Sent on 01/24/2015

Morgan Lindsay Photography's reply:

Andrew, you are rad. We appreciate you!

Creative, professional, fun and inspiring are how I would best describe Morgan Lindsay Photography and her team of wedding professionals.  From start to finish they worked amazingly hard at capturing our day.  We felt comfortable, had a blast and they seemed like they were having just as much fun.  The passion for their craft is exhilarating; almost contagious.  You can tell they love what they do and it reflected in our images.

Thank you for being part of our memorable day and for the friendship gained. Keep up the great work, and continue inspire us with your work.

Brooke · Married on 10/04/2014

How can I ever thank Morgan and her team enough?!

We received our gallery and photo album yesterday and are blown away!! I viewed our wedding photographer as an investment.  Our first true investment that would tie together my husband and I for years to come...Photographs I would show my children and grandchildren.  I had high expectations.  Morgan exceeded every one of them and is was made for her profession.

My husband and I could not be happier with our experience with Morgan Lindsay Photography.  After viewing hundreds of Columbus wedding photographers websites, I came across Morgan’s and knew instantly she had the style I had been searching for.  After meeting with her, she was sweet as can be. Elegant, professional, knowledgable about the profession and great with make-up.  A true gem of a woman.  We are truly thankful.

Addison · Married on 08/23/2014

It's almost impossible to explain in words how amazing Morgan Lindsay Photography is. Morgan and her staff have huge hearts and they strive to be the best they can be. They make the sessions personal and unique. The image quality is outstanding. Morgan takes care of all your needs throughout the whole process. Morgan sits down for one on one consultations to make sure she captures all your interests and expectations. Morgan Lindsay Photography offers a truly unique and personal experience that you can not find anywhere else!

Melissa · Married on 08/22/2014

My daughter, Addison is graduating in 2015! Morgan Lindsay made Addi's senior picture photo session unforgettable! Starting with the planning session she got to know Addi and her style to make sure Addi's pictures were a true reflection of her. Morgan did Addi's hair and makeup perfectly, it was natural and beautiful. She spent so much time during our session to make sure that we were completely happy with the pictures! The pictures came out so amazing that I couldn't choose just a few, so I bought the rights so I could have them all! I'm sad my baby is growing up, but so thankful that Morgan's talent was there to capture the moment! My only disapointment is that Morgan wasn't around when I got married! I would choose Morgan Lindsay Photography again in a heartbeat! There are a lot of other choices out there, but none can compare to the amazing quality of Morgan Lindsay Photography!

Allison · Married on 06/21/2014

Aside from finding a venue, photography was our highest priority and we couldn't be happier with the choice we made. The wedding day photos are amazing and Morgan captured each moment perfectly. From start to finish, she was able to strike a perfect balance between professional and laid-back. Morgan went above and beyond as our wedding photographer. Absolutely Brilliant!

Melissa · Married on 06/14/2014

Morgan was a pleasure to work with! We love both our engagement and wedding photos! She is so talented and had a lot of unique ideas. It meant a lot to us that she was able to keep the sessions fun and relaxing, our bridal party surely appreciated it!

Abby · Married on 11/25/2013

Morgan is an absolute joy to work with! She is an absolute professional and created a great atmosphere for our engagement photos! We took our photos in November on a very cold day here in Ohio. Her locations were spectacular and she has an absolute natural eye for photography. Our photos turned out great and we were thrilled to have had the opportunity to work with her! Morgan is always the first one we recommend for photography!

Mallory · Married on 09/28/2013

Morgan was absolutely AMAZING to work with on our engagement session and we can not WAIT for our wedding with Morgan in July! Leading up to the pictures I was very nervous about what we should wear, what looks best in pictures, what colors to stay away from and Morgan was SO helpful with sending examples and helping me calm down. Our pictures turned out amazing and we’ve had nothing but wonderful compliments on our pictures. I had no idea where to go for pictures so Morgan found somewhere, it was by water and the sunset was PERFECT and really allowed us to get great pictures. From our first conversation on the phone to the last email I have been completely satisfied with Morgans flexibility to make a package to our needs!

• User3835137 · event on: 10/12/2013

Morgan Lindsey Photograpybprovided expectional service during my engagement session. My fiancé and I were both extremely pleased with her level of professionalism, creativity, and the amount of planning that had obviously been spent preparing to make our engagement photos unique and capture our personalities. I highly recommend Morgan to anyone looking for a photographer willing to dedicate a significant amount of time and thoughtfulness in delivering quality, beautiful photographs of your event.

Britt · event on: 06/16/2013

Morgan has been an excellent photographer to work with! I would absolutely recommend her for your event!

Katie · event on: 12/02/2013

Morgan was great! She met all of our expectations and went above and beyond. The only problem we had was with the weather. She did not have a studio set up so we had to rely on the weather being nice for our engagement session. Therefore we ended up having to wait a few weeks after our first date in order for her to fit us in her schedule. In the end she was very sweet and worked really well with us. All of our pictures we have received for our engagement session were absolutely gorgeous! They turned out better than expected. I especially like that she is a younger photographer because she is more up to date with everything. I highly recommend Morgan Lindsay Photography!