Morgan Hill Sound & Productions Reviews

48 | Kerhonkson, NY

48 Reviews for Morgan Hill Sound & Productions

Michelle · Married on 11/02/2016

From the beginning of our day to the very end, Joe was on point. Everyone at our wedding was up on the dance floor all night long. It was a great day!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Ann Marie · Married on 10/08/2016

This review is RIDICULOUSLY over due! Our wedding was 2 months ago and our friends and family are still talking about what an amazing night it was! I cannot find enough positive words to say about Morgan Hill Sound & Productions.

We were in a jam when the DJ we had originally booked (a co-worker of my husbands who DJ's on the side) bailed on us 1 month before the wedding! It truly was fate that Joe happened to have one weekend left available and it was the weekend of our wedding. When we reached out to MHS, Joe called us within hours and put our minds at ease! He listened to what we were hoping for, offered suggestions, worked around our availability, helped us navigate a potentially awkward "mother/son dance" situation, and ALWAYS got back to us quickly when we had questions.

The night of the wedding was amazing! The music was perfect all night long - cocktail hour, entrance, dinner, dancing..... a perfect playlist for every minute! Joe was a great MC and kept the evening moving along, and easily adjusting when the unexpected happened (ring bearer in the potty when it was time for her daddy/daughter dance).

If you are looking at hiring Morgan Hill Sound for any of your events - don't hesitate!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2016

Joe and Belinda did an amazing job. They were professional, friendly, and they genuinely cared about you as a couple to make sure everything was perfect. Joe helped with the planning, making sure we covered all the details needed to have a great night. He was very flexible with last minute changes. Our guests are still telling my husband and I how much they loved our DJ. We could not have asked for a better DJ.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Maxine · Married on 08/13/2016

Morgan hill sound and production are amazing. They are very flexible, friendly, and professional oh and extremely fun. They are extremely experienced in everything they do including their photo booth. We couldn't have had an amazing reception as we did with out them. Thanks Morgan hill sound and production. Here's to you Joe

Sent on 10/20/2016

Alix · Married on 06/25/2016

Definitely work with Joe! Joe was incredibly kind and helpful as we navigated our wedding planning process. He had fantastic ideas when we weren't sure what to do and kept our family and friends dancing the entire time! He also made the entire party fun and easy for us and let us do our thing while also making sure we did everything we needed to do.

Sent on 07/04/2016

Tonica · Married on 06/18/2016

This was by far the best experience I've ever had with a DJ. Joe and Belinda were warm,welcoming, full of energy, extremely feloxble and beyond courteous. The way you moved that crowd was impressive. My son and his new wife were so happy and had an absolutely fantastic time!!! If I could rate you above all else as the TOP I would! I will definitely keep you in my wallet and out to everyone I know with an event. Morgan Hill Sound and production is hands down the only one to go to!!!!

Sent on 06/20/2016

SHERRY · Married on 10/10/2015

MORGAN ENTERTAINMENT HAD THE BEST ENTERTAINMENT AND MUSIC THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN HE MADE 2 TOTAL DIFFERENT CROWDS AND LIKES OF MUSIC COME TOGETHER AND BRING HIGH ENERGY TO THE CROWD BY THE WAY HE MIXED THE MUSIC ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING ENTERTAINMENT THAT EVERYONE WAS TAKING ABOUT COULDN'T ASK FOR A BETTER DJ

Sent on 10/19/2015

Kristen · Married on 09/25/2015

Joe and his wife are absolutely fantastic! They worked with us every step of the way, even when I forgot to update him on the order of the bridemaids/groomsmen. All of our guests were dancing the entire night and kept saying what a blast they were having. This DJ rocks!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Tamar · Married on 09/12/2015

Joe was extremely helpful in making our wedding reception beautiful. He gave us all that we dreament of and more he is the BEST!!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Jackie · Married on 09/06/2015

Super professional & friendly! Our guests were on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Collette · Married on 08/29/2015

My guest keep telling my husband and I about how much they loved my DJ. They said it was the best wedding because everyone kept dancing the entire night . Joe made my entire experience stress free from the beginning . Always returned calls and emails, had great suggestions, prompt, professional, and flexible . I can't wait until I have Joe at my next event.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Leslie · event on: 08/01/2015

Everyone at the party enjoyed there music young and old alike they set up a nice light show people danced and everyone enjoyed couldn't have asked for a better DJ my guests couldn't say enough about them and most importantly the kids we're happy

Sent on 08/02/2015

Leslie · event on: 08/01/2015

Everyone enjoyed there music kids we're happy everyone danced.Very professional nice light set up and they did everything they said they were going to do

Sent on 08/02/2015
  • F

Felicia · event on: 06/20/2015

Morgan Hill was fabulous! The music never stopped and the kids had a great time. According to my daughter, they were the best DJ's yet at a Sweet 16 - and she's not just being biased! Hire Morgan Hill - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/23/2015
  • User5041809 · event on: 05/01/2015

This was a High School May Day Dance that Joe Carney provided DJ entertainment for. The kids loved him and the music that he played!! The kids said that they want Morgan Hill Sound and Joe Carney to do all their dances!!

Sent on 05/04/2015

kristine · event on: 03/20/2015

They made our cheer banquet less stressful and so much fun!

Sent on 04/21/2015

kelly · event on: 12/16/2014

joe is amazing!!! all the clients enjoyed the party because of him. he is extremly professional and knows how to work a crowd..thanks again!! I would use his service for any and all events

Sent on 12/23/2014

Rose · Married on 10/04/2014

Joe did an awesome job getting my wedding guests up and moving! From the time my cocktail hour/reception started, my guests were filling the dance floor with their moves! The owner of my venue could not believe how full the dance floor was, well into the night! He was extremely flexible and knew exactly what mix of songs would keep my guests happy! I came to later find out that he Dj'd my wedding on HIS anniversary! If that doesn't show dedication to his work than I don't know what does? We highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Lisa · Married on 09/28/2014

Absolutely an outstanding amazing job Morgan hill sound & productions helped make our very special day perfect

Sent on 12/13/2014

This is bar none the best DJ compmay in New York State! From planning to execution is was the most pleasant experience. From the club style DJing to the great engaging MC everyone had a blast...we even paid for two hours of overtime because we didn't want it to end. Besides the music the lights were incredible as well, very professional while making sure all our guest were having the time of their lives. If I ever need a DJ again there is no question where I'm going!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Clare · Married on 08/15/2014

DJ Pure was not my originally DJ I originally had DJ DRock and he failed to show up. I had called DJ Pure and he showed up promptly and set u within 10 minutes. He was very professional and made my day amazing i would recommend him to any one in need of a DJ he is utterly amazing. He works with your budget to make sure you get exactly what you want for a price that is reasonable.

Sent on 11/14/2014

Trevor Bailey · Married on

Seamless, easy to work with, and professional.

Our wedding day was perfect and Morgan Hill played a big part in that. They are very flexible and mixed in our play list with wedding classics. They can be as intricate or a simple as you would like. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Lindsay · Married on 09/19/2015

Joe and his wife are amazing! Joe worked with us every step of the way to fill out his detailed wedding planner (which really helped organize things and even reminded me of a few things I forgot). He answered any questions we had and was very flexible when I had to make a few last minute changes to our entrance. Day of, he was very professional, sounded great and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. My favorite part was how organized everything was. He and his wife lined us all up for our entrance and that was seemless, I've seen some entrances tank with other dj's! He really set the tone for the night and helped make our wedding perfect!

Sent on 10/05/2015